All Comments on 'It's Only Right, Isn't It'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why?

Why did you write "Joey had a 14 year old looking face"? That was just creepy. It added to everything wrong with this tale.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
Did you deliberately make this difficult to read?

I have to wonder if you got drunk or high before you began writing. The story is full of nonsensical lines that leave the reader wondering what you were trying to say. For instance:

"Few of the girls his age or older in the 1950s neighborhood had little ambition to attend college and were more interested..."

Not "Few girls had the ambition to attend college..." or "The girls had little ambition to attend college...". Nope. You wrote, essentially, "Few girls had little ambition..." Which means, when you unscramble it, "Most girls HAD ambition." Right?

You seem to have made an effort to appear clever, but sorry. You failed this time around.

letmein90202letmein90202almost 9 years ago
References to under age participants is NOT right !

The Lit is one of the few places on web, where we can be sure of nothing related to underage porn.

That is why so many of us come to this forum.

There was no need for you to suggest that Joe has a 14 year old face or any thing like that.

Frankly any references to under age participants in sex here at the Lit is NOT RIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Family

A sexual relation in the Family is beautiful, it is great love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3117 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.