It's Only Right, Isn't It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers

"Don't pull out!" She directed. "Don't you dare pull out!"

"Are you sure?" He quizzed, acknowledging what they both knew. He was not wearing a condom.

Sure, she was willing to risk a drop or two of his semen, allowing the pill to do its job. But a full blown eruption!

"Yes! Yes, I'm sure. This one time. This one time... to feel it! Just tell me!"

"Are you ready?" He queried within a few minutes.

"Yes!"

"Are you ready! Nowwwwwwww!!"

"YESSSSSSssssss!"

Joey's cock jerked once, twice, three times... really hard... shooting deep into her pussy... filling his mother's belly.

"I feel it! I feel it, baby." Jane exclaimed, in a lustful tone. "Just this one time. Just this one timeeeeee."

Then she was quiet, holding position but her body relaxing.

Joey held deep for long moments, then, slowly pulled out of her and maneuvered her to her back. He pushed her legs back and looked down at her pussy. He hurried from the bed commanding her not to move. He returned holding a large hand mirror he had retrieved from the bathroom. Clambering between her legs, she having held them a loft, he positioned the mirror and gently pried her pussy lips apart.

"You really are a pervert!" Jane chuckled, as she stared into the mirror.

"As much as you wanted it, and said you could feel it, I thought maybe you would like to see?"

"My pussy is an angry red, big lips and ugly, but look at that! You must have come a good load in me."

Jane reached with her right hand and extended her forefinger to touch the large amount of white semen oozing from her.

"You're still hard enough! Stick it back in me. Come on! Hurry!" She directed.

Joey tossed the mirror aside and scooted closer between his mother's legs, guiding his cock into her.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" She moaned as she dragged Joey atop her. "Do you feel it? Do you feel that warm come wetting your cock. Lets fuck some more, Joey!"

Joey was caught up in her incestuous passion and lust to fuck. Gathering her up in his arms, he began to fuck her with a desperation he had never felt before.

Jane found renewed energy and met his thrusts with wanton desire.

After fucking long, long minutes, Jane obtaining another orgasm, Joey adding more cum to the goodly amount already in her, mother and son lay side-by-side holding hands.

"What in the hell have we started, Joey?" Jane sighed.

"I will go along with whatever you decide as long as you let me have some pussy occasionally." Joey offered.

"Oh, I think it will be more than just occasionally." Jane chuckled. "I just don't want you thinking or trying to change the status quo. I've never been happy with just one cock in my life. There will be others... just like before... though I don't think there are going to be as many... and I certainly don't want me to be your only source of pussy. I don't like being pressured. I suppose we will just take it one day at a time and I'll make the rules as we go."

The following weeks proved fruitful for Joey. He never tried to fuck her bare, content to wear a rubber.

Jane, as she foresaw, and to Joey's satisfaction, brought home few less suitors than she had been prone to do.

But she has something gnawing at her.

"I'm going to see your grandfather for about a week. I know you would like to come but I'm not going to take you this trip. I promise we will go back down in a few months. I'm leaving real early so if you want some pussy be home at 9:00 tonight."

Fucked well, looking forward to seeing her father, Jane left the house for the walk to the bus station. She carried only her handbag as both she and Joey had clothes closeted at her father's. Normally a 20 minute walk if walked briskly, Jane decided to zig-zag down two additional streets and walk slower in order to show off her seductive, hip swaying, walk to any neighborhood man who might observe her passing. As for any wife? Their jealousy would be icing on the cake. The bus driver and any other man she may note would undoubtedly look at her with desire in their eyes, feeling envy for the man sharing her bed.

"It's been a while since you've come to see me, Jane." Don said, as father and daughter settled onto the sofa to watch TV, after having a very nice dinner that Jane prepared. "I've missed you so much."

"I'm sorry, Dad." Jane returned. "Work has been hectic and Joey is a source of distraction. I have missed you too."

Father and daughter watched TV for a couple of hours, chatting occasionally. Jane was soon snuggled up against his side, him, stroking her knee then thigh.

"Are you and Lois still an item?" She inquired.

"Yep!" Don answered, chuckling "Can't get rid of the old witch."

"So, she's taking good care of you." She asked, reaching to stroke his crotch, feeling it firm up.

"She tries, but I'm extremely happy to have you visiting."

"You said she sold her car?" Making reference to the possibility of Lois stopping for some evening cock.

"Yes. You need not worry."

Jane felt she had waited long enough. She fumbled with his zipper, pushed her hand inside his chinos, tenderly struggled inside his briefs, and pulled forth his erect cock. She began to stroke it slowly, "does that feel good?", and did so for long minutes, causing his right hand to seek and rub her moist crotch. "You're making me so wet!".

"Dad, I think I will go take a shower. You will be coming to bed soon, won't you?" Jane said, releasing his cock, patting her father's arm, then, gently pulling his hand from beneath her skirt.

"I tell you what, darling. I will go a long with you and wash your back. We can use the master bath in my room and sleep in my bed. If you're agreeable, of course."

"I'm much more than agreeable, Dad." Jane replied with a loving smile, offering a loving hand.

62-year-old Don sat on the toilet seat watching his daughter undress. Jane undressed slowly and provocatively, flirting with her eyes and hips. She had done this many times, discovering early on and hence relishing in the power her feminine charm had over her father, causing him to smile like a mischievous young boy, seeing something he shouldn't. In past years, with her mother only short yards away confined to bed, she had used her charms, just as now, to get her father's consent for this or that, including marriage, assuring him he would not be forgotten.

Having stripped nude, Jane moved close to her father, standing between his parted knees. He reached to palm her buttocks, kissing her lovingly over the front of her belly, working up to her breast to suckle her nipples, alternately.

"You are a helluva woman, my dear. Getting older as only added to your ability to make me feel faint with lust for you. I love you dearly and feel very fortunate for your compassion. Your mother understood. I know, because I told her near the end."

"Why did you never tell me this?" Jane questioned.

"I wanted to but your mother asked me not to... said it would only muddy of the waters. I told her that we never actually coupled... never would. She said she had felt selfish... selfishly concerned about me getting married again, screwing another woman. I think she actually felt better knowing... you and me... "

"Dad...! Get undressed and join me in the shower.

As they had done so many times before, she giggled and laughed as her father scrubbed her from head to toe. Squatting, he lightly stroked with the soapy rag and lingered at her oddly peaked mound, topped with a neatly trimmed forest of blonde pubic hair, poking his nose in it. Underneath it was void for half-an-inch until it spring forth in all its glory covering her vagina.

"You are so sexy!" He exclaimed, kissing and nibbling on her buttocks, running his tongue up the crack of her ass.

"I'm getting old and fat, and you know it!" She returned.

Having finished being scrubbed, she took the washcloth from him and began to scrub him vigorously after soaping the rag. She soon arrived at his firm erection. It was not awe inspiring. It was thick enough but just a mere 4-1/2 inches long. But, it was not its size that mattered in this relationship. Nor, had it been in her. Her father, true his word, had never asked are tried to coupled with her. She loved him even more for that and now, after fucking, Joey, she felt, not wanton, but in the moment, her incestuous conscience clean, she was going to give her dad his just reward.

Arriving at his erection, Jane squatted and scrubbed the shaft, and under his balls, gently. She then took it into her mouth, sucking on it for a few long minutes, until he was groaning.

"Lets go to bed, Dad." She said, standing.

Her back to the bed, she drew her father close to her. He was a few inches taller than she and he embraced her warmly. She snuggled long moments against his chest.

"Dad? I'm going to lay down. I want you to please my pussy. Then I want to come up and get between my legs. I wiIl place it for you and I want you to put it in me... I want us to fuck."

"Jane... my darling... are you sure?"

" I am very sure, my love." She whispered lovingly. "And for this one time visit it all will be natural."

"I've waited so long for you to offer me your treasure!"

Jane turned and kneed herself onto the bed, feeling her father's hand palming her left ass cheek. She placed herself in the middle of the bed and arranged the pillows. She watched her father move to the bottom of the bed, crabbing his way up as she spread and lifted her legs. It was all there for him to see and joy in, knowing, this time, he would stick his cock in it. He did, study it, reveling in its taboo, for a few moments before easing his palms under her ass, putting his face to her pussy. She moaned involuntarily as his tongue began to explore her treasure.

"OHHhhhhh! I've missed your tongue so much, Dad!"

Minutes ticked by. She lifted her head occasionally to watch him giving her oral pleasure. Her hands ruffled through his white hair. And then it happened! She knew it would! He seemed to always know when it was time... time to lift her ass and stick his tongue into her!

"Aaagggggg FUCK!" She loudly voiced her pleasure.

Many men and eaten her pussy. Only her dad had ever put his tongue into her... tongue funking her as her ass humped his face. He returned to her clit repeatedly, only to stick his tongue back into her, pushing her legs back, his head bobbing, her ass shoving.

She wanted it to go on forever, but it could not, and did not. She fought the orgasm as long as she could! With distraction, with a feeling of defeat, with incestuous glee and greed, the orgasm gripped her and her ass lifted off the bed, her father striving to keep his face and tongue to her. Her body collapsed after long, long moments. She was breathing heavily, her ample tits bobbing slightly, her belly, baby fat, rolling.

"Damn! It's a bitch getting old!" She said in a labored tone. "Come up, Dad!

Jane reached to take hold of her father's erection as he maneuvered up between her lifted legs. She placed it to her well lubricated hole. He hesitated.

"Dad! Put it in me! Push!" She commanded.

With the last word, she shoved her ass upward just as he pushed with force. For her, it was an all-consuming penetration as it had been with Joey. Her lust was more mental. His, however, was both mental and physical. After all these years, he had his cock deep, as 4-1/2 inches can be, in his precious Jane. She was his true love, the source of his passion, the source of his incestuous lust, and the fantasy that generated his erection and his orgasm when fucking Lois or masturbating.

"Yes, Don! Fuck me!" She bantered. "I need it, Don. I need it hard! Harder! Grab my ass! Grab it with both hands and fuck my ass off! Yes! Yes! Damn you, do it harder!

Jane was very much in the moment. She will very much aware of her father's frantic desire to fuck her... to come into her. She became concerned for his well-being.

"Dad! Slow down. Slow down just a little."

"What's wrong, Jane! Am I hurting you?"

"You're going to have a fucking heart attack... you're fucking me like a wild man. Damn, it feels wonderful lets slow down for a few minutes and enjoy our first real fuck together."

"You're right, honey." He chuckled, releasing her ass and maneuvering to cradled her again. "I'm only good for one anyway. After I ejaculate, it will nearly disappear. I'm a feeble old man both mentally and physically and acting like a dumb-ass virgin."

It might have been short but her father's cock was plenty thick and their moderate intercourse was beginning to have an effect, arousing Jane, once more. Jane loved to fuck! Don was experienced enough to recognize this and began to concentrate his efforts on placement of his shaft and penetration. With renewed enthusiasm, with the thought of giving his daughter a climax in missionary position, he was on his way to climbing the ladder himself. He would check himself until Jane came.

Jane was no longer "in" the moment, but "lost" in the moment. She had always thought that the length of a man's cock was the moving factor. Never again would she believe that! But was it its thickness? Maybe it was just the lustful sexual intercourse of daughter and father that had her climbing the ladder.

Jane was getting the long, lustful fuck she desired. Don's desire to make his daughter orgasm, his experience, the enjoyment, and his age kept him in check. The rhythm was on the slow side of moderate with the occasional hard stab. In addition, his thoughts, "what if her mother could see them now".

Jane was teetering on the last rung of the ladder. Her moans transmitted that fact to her father, causing him to carefully increase his rhythm, releasing, ever so slightly, his own desire to own his daughters pussy.

Jane's body stilled momentarily. Her moan was loud and animal like as her body quaked with orgasm. Don released his desire with a frantic race to completion. He moaned his own animal like moan of completion a few long moments after his daughter.

"Don! Don! Don! That was an unbelievably good first fuck!" Jane exclaimed with labored breath. "You know your stuff, guy! A real stud."

Her vulgar description of their first true intercourse caused him to inwardly frown while her second comment sounded demeaning, leaving him disheartened. Had he not taught her all things sexual? He had to admit that they both had grown older and maybe a little cynical of their lives. The times that Joey had accompanied his mother, Joey had given him a sketchy picture of his mother's life at home and her marriage to the longshoreman. He had vaguely hinted things to Joey. He found it hard to accept his daughter was bringing home strange men... sailors... but understood their older age. He knew her nature... she loved to fuck. Still, though a bit disillusioned, he maneuvered her over to her front and kissed her buttocks, biting them until she hollowed uncle. Who could blame him. He loved to fuck too.

It was true, as he had told his daughter, that Lois took care of him sexually. What he had not disclose was that the woman, three years older than he, often took care of his needs under duress. Lois needed a bit of help financially. He was able to provide that little financial help and in return she spread her legs for him or sucked his cock if her joints hurt.

Don was not able to keep his erection strong over the next five days. Jane and her dad spent much of their time in lengthy foreplay, lengthy finger fucking, stroking cock and 69ing. However, the last night Don managed a lengthy, sensuous fuck, giving Jane two orgasms. Jane allowed her father to fuck himself to exhaustion, ignoring the possibility of a stroke or heart attack, him finally giving up, she, sucking him to completion.

Her father waited with her at the edge of the road for the bus. He thanked her for allowing him to finally fuck her, explaining why he had never pressured her was due to her mother's wishes. He praised her feminine ability and attributes, telling her how tight her pussy had been. He was exceptionally thick. Seeing the bus approach from some distance away, they quickly kissed passionately on the mouth and said their goodbyes. Jane promised to visit soon and suggested he purchase a pack of rubbers, making him smile.

Jane made the walk from the bus station with a brisk stride. She walked the most direct route. Her mind was not on showing off. Her mind had spent the last seven hours filing through the sexual time she had spent with her father. He was quite expert at pleasuring her! Now, her mind was on being on her back with a man between her legs, a cock inside her. The desire to fuck was so great that finding a sailor at a bar was not even a consideration, at least until she went home with the hope of getting Joey to service her. See hoped desperately that Joey would be home.

Walking through the door, she shouted his name and made a beeline for her bedroom, seeing him coming from the kitchen.

Joey lean on the door frame.

Jane began to disrobe.

"Did you miss your mother?" She quizzed, as she unsnapped her bra, releasing her breast, the nipples hard. "Did you me... real bad?"

"Very much. How is grandpa?"

"He's doing very well. Very well indeed. Get undressed. I'm so damn hot I'm about to catch fire."

Joey walked into the room as she began to undress. There was not much to remove... a T-shirt and shorts... he was commando. He moved in close to his mother grasping her waist and sucking on her right nipple as she struggled with her skirt.

"How long has it been since you had pussy or masturbated?" She questioned.

"Pussy 2 days ago." He acknowledged. "I jerked off early this morning. You don't have to worry about me. Just get your panties off."

Jane could not get into the bed and on her back fast enough. Joey followed her closely, touching her, dropping in between her legs as she spread and lifted them. As was customary, she took hold of his cock and placed it to her. They coupled and began fucking with a frenzied rhythm, both moaning, groaning and grunting like starved, depraved beast.

"Did you finally let him fuck you!" Joey inquired with labored breath.

The query took Jane by surprise. It took her a few moments to wrap her mind around the fact that her son knew, or did he just suspect. Thinking, the hell with it, "Your grandma? Well, you know about her! I felt obligated to take care of your grandpa sexually over the years... and he taught me. He had a strong need and I found I had inherited that need. We've done everything except actually fuck. I thought it was time."

"Did fucking me cause you to make that decision?"

"I suppose." Jane admitted. "If you and I are fucking, it's only right, isn't it? We'll talk about it later. Right now, I just want to fuck! Slow down a bit and lets just enjoy being coupled."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers