It's Only Your Hand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want?" She asked, breathlessly.

"Yes."

Rose again returned to Paula's face, and they kissed. This time Paula looked directly at me as she returned Rose's kiss with as much passion as she had kissed me.

"Sean, I want you to fuck Paula while I eat her." Rose pleaded.

With that she turned around, pulling Paula above her into a sixty-nine position. I knelt behind Paula, her wet pussy in front of me with Rose underneath her looking up at me. As I slowly sank into Paula's soaking pussy, I could feel Rose's tongue sliding along her clit and grazing my cock and balls. There was no wondering if Rose was really doing it. Paula moaned. Charlie was able to get a few good shots when I pulled almost all the way out. I was so close to cumming that I pulled out a few times to let things settle down. From this position, Paula's head was between Rose's spread legs and just above her pussy. She was maintaining her distance, but I'm sure this was the closest she had ever come to another girl's cunt. I finally got some control of my orgasm and began fucking Paula in earnest, pushing her forward with each thrust. Now her chin would hit Rose's pussy with each thrust and it became wet. I bent all the way over her and kissed her ear and cheek. She looked back at me, turned her head and we kissed passionately.

Looking back at Rose's snatch, and then at me she asked again, "Is this what you want?"

"Yes."

Paula buried her face into Rose's pussy. Rose moaned from beneath us and I could feel her breath on my cock. I buried my cock to the hilt into Paula and she came loudly. I stayed buried as long as I could, feeling her spasm around my cock, but then had to pull out again to avoid cumming. I knew I couldn't continue for a minute or I'd blast my load everywhere so I got up. Paula got up also. I kissed her deeply and could taste Rose on her mouth.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome."

"Charlie, get over here and fuck me!" Rose commanded, lying on her back.

Charlie complied, climbing between her legs and fucking her. Rose really got into it, wrapping her legs around his back and moaning loudly. The bed creaked as he pounded her. I was a little envious that he could fuck her so hard and not come, but maybe unlike me, he had had some action earlier. My gun was definitely cocked and loaded, Paula stroked me gently.

Rose had pulled her legs up onto Charlie's shoulders and was really starting to squeal. Then Charlie surprised me by stopping, getting up and lying upon his back.

"Charlie!" Rose protested.

"Get on it." He instructed, his hard red cock standing up from his crotch.

Rose complied, impaling herself on his rod and began rocking.

"You still owe Sean." Charlie reminded her.

Looking over at me, Rose smiled. "Yes."

Taking the hint, I stood alongside the bed, allowing Rose to take my cock into her hand as Paula had done for Charlie days before.

"Ummm, two hard cocks again." She purred. "Paula, will you do the camera?"

Paula grabbed the camera and began shooting. Rose was having great fun, rubbing my cock with her hands and across her boobs and face. I felt my come rising again.

"I want Sean in my mouth, can I?" She asked.

"Yes." Charlie answered.

Rose looked to Paula.

"Yes." Paula answered.

Looking me in the eye, Rose took my cock into her mouth. I could hardly keep my eyes open; it felt so good but I wanted to mentally record every moment. Rose began to really rock on Charlie's cock and her moans stimulated my cock further. She couldn't deep-throat me, but she certainly had me deep. I knew I couldn't last.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned.

Rose closed her eyes as my first shot went down her throat, then she pulled me out and jacked me across her mouth, cum covering her lips and chin. Paula continued to shoot photos. I don't know if it was just time or it was watching his beautiful wife get a facial, but Charlie came, dumping his load into her snatch. This seemed to cause Rose to come too as she bucked and moaned on Charlie's spurting cock.

The three of us collapsed on the bed, catching our breath. Paula sat next to me and kissed me.

"Paula, get a couple of these." Rose called, as she scooped my come off her face into her mouth.

"Oh, you are such a dirty little porn star." Charlie observed.

"Just for tonight." Rose warned.

After a few minutes of catching our breath and reconnecting with our spouses, we reviewed the photos on the digital camera. There were close to thirty shots and almost all of them were damn good considering that there was very little posing and a lot of action. There were only a couple that you could see much of mine or Paula's face so we didn't worry too much. I really wanted to have copies, so we gave Charlie our email address and he promised to send them when they got home if we promised to respect their privacy with them.

We shared another drink and dressed. Rose and Charlie invited us to stay, but it was time to go back to our cottage. We promised to meet them on the beach the next day and said our goodbyes. At the door the ladies kissed each other, and then considering everything that we had done that night it seemed funny to not kiss each other's spouse, so we did. That too proved to be a turn-on as the wives responded strongly, kissing the opposite spouse passionately. I don't know which was hotter, watching Paula kiss Charlie or me kissing Rose deeply. She was a great kisser. In some ways this almost more intimate then what we had just done.

Paula and I held hands walking to our cottage. We had plenty to talk about.

Comments and voting are strongly urged.

12