It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who invited him?" I asked.

"He just showed up," Bobby sighed.

"Better hope Terry don't show up then," I quipped.

"Relax dude," Jordan smiled. "He knows we don't do that stuff."

I shook my head and gave a hard sigh. We drank out here, that was it. We never did anything other than that and had it pretty good. Terry never bothered us too much other than to bust our balls and make sure we weren't getting to loud and rowdy. He looked the other way with the beer but the drugs would make him shut us down and run us off.

"Beer?" Jordan asked holding one.

I knew Bobby had made good on his promise but I wanted to tease him a little.

"No thanks," I smiled.

"Do you know what I had to go through to get that for you?" Bobby cried.

"What did you have to do Bobby?" I teased. "You had to walk past the snack isle to get to the beer cooler?"

"Yeah, well," he chuckled.

"I know Charlie didn't give you any shit when you brought it to the counter."

"No, but I'm broke for the week now," he laughed still.

"What about my dip?" I asked.

"I got it," he said.

He reached into his pocket and tossed me my can. I cut the label and opened it. I held it to my nose and sniffed it.

"Ah, sweet bliss," I chuckled.

They laughed as I took a big pinch out and packed it into my mouth.

"Now are you ready for a cold beer?" Jordan asked.

"Toss it here," I laughed.

I popped the top and sucked the foam down until it stopped rushing out of the top. I let out a long belch before taking a long drink.

"That hits the spot."

I sipped on my beer and laughed it up with the guys now. I loved Friday nights after we had won. I knew that this wouldn't go on forever so I made sure to enjoy it and soak it all in. Next year I would be at State most likely and I would be at the bottom again working my way into a starting spot.

It was getting past eleven now and the crowd was getting louder and more stupid. Courtney had tipped back quite a few already and she was more than tipsy. It was typical of her to get drunk on a Friday night. I had cut myself off after three. I could have drank a twelve pack but I had to drive her home. Plus there was the potential that my dad would still be up when I got home. There was no way I wanted to deal with that.

"I need another beer," Courtney begged.

"You need to slow down a little," I said quietly to her.

"We don't have anything left," Jordan called.

"Beer run," Mack called. "Who wants to go with me?"

"I'll go," Wade called.

"What am I going to do in the meantime?" Courtney asked.

"I have something else that might wet your whistle," Bobby offered.

"Go get it," she slurred, pushing my side.

"Come on Bobby," I said. "You ain't no help."

"What?" he smiled.

"She's already shitfaced and I haven't gotten any pussy yet."

"Me either," he joked.

"Well," I said jokingly now. "If we get her drunk enough."

"Trish would fucking kill me," Bobby said quickly.

"I was kidding Bobby," I chuckled.

"I know," he smiled. "I wouldn't know what to do with her anyway. I might break her."

I laughed hard as we reached his truck. He pulled the door open and reached inside when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Hey Owen?" Officer Terry called.

"Yes sir," I said, stepping back from the truck and covering what Bobby had in his hand.

"I got a noise complaint about you guys," he continued. "Do you guys think you can tone it down a little?"

"Yes sir," I said. "I will get them to quiet down."

"Y'all ain't doing anything you ain't supposed to be doing are you?" He knew full well we were. He just asked like he always did then turned the other was when I said no.

"No sir," I said with a smile.

He laughed lightly. "Just tone it down some so I don't have to come back out here. Make sure nobody is too bad off to drive too."

"Yes sir," I said.

He turned and walked back to his patrol car before leaving. Terry and my dad went way back to high school so he wasn't too hard on us. He let us kids be kids as long as we didn't get into too much trouble. Bobby breathed a sigh of relief as he pulled the bottle from the truck and we headed back to the fire.

"That's why I hate Ronnie here," I hissed. "Him and his fucking pot. Smoke it before you get here so you don't ruin it for the rest of us."

"Terry didn't know," Bobby offered.

"But I hate lying to him about it. Word will get back to my dad if he finds out."

"I hear you Owen," Bobby sighed.

"Alright," I called as we reached the group. "Ronnie needs to turn that radio down. The rest of us need to tone it down some."

"Who died and made you king?" Ronnie questioned.

"Officer Terry did," I said. "You're lucky he found me when he did. If not, he would have busted us for your pot and chased us out of here."

"You are a dick sometimes Owen," he scowled.

"A dick that keeps us out of trouble," I shot back.

Shane heard the conversation and walked up next to me now. "Is this asshole giving to some shit Owen?"

Shane was about six foot six and weighed in around 240 pounds of solid muscle. He was the enforcer in the group and made sure there wasn't any trouble. It was good to have him around even though I didn't have many problems with anybody. If there were problems, he made sure they got solved rather quickly.

Ronnie changed his tune quickly. "I was just trying to make a point."

"Your point sucks Ronnie," Shane said flatly. "Shut the fuck up if you don't like the rules we have here. Why don't you go on home?"

"This party sucks anyway," he hissed. "I was just about to leave in a few minutes anyway."

"It's been a few minutes," Shane shot right back. "Leave."

He knew he wasn't going to win this battle so he retreated to his truck and climbed inside.

"Thanks Shane," I offered.

"No problem Owen," he smiled. "That fucking music was pissing me off anyway."

I chuckled softly as I slapped him on the back. I turned to my chair and Courtney.

"I got your bottle you lush," I teased.

"Thanks baby," she giggled and leaned in to kiss me.

I pulled back as her lips almost touched mine.

"What's up with you?" she sassed.

"I have a dip in my mouth and I know how much you love it."

"I thought you were going to quit," she huffed.

I shrugged and sat back down in the chair.

"You should spit it out so you can kiss me," she said slyly.

I flung the dip onto the ground and rinsed my mouth out with some beer. I quickly slugged the rest of it down before Courtney climbed into my lap. Her mouth met mine as she kissed me. My hands slipped under her skirt and cupped her firm ass as she giggled and used her hands to keep her ass from hanging out.

"Maybe we should go somewhere a little more private," she whispered.

She stood and took my hand as I pushed myself from my seat.

"Somebody is going to score one more," Jordan teased. There was laughter from the crowd as Courtney gave him the finger.

"Better be careful with that one Owen," Jordan warned. "She's feisty."

I followed her to the back of my pickup. She pulled the tailgate down and patted it with her hand to get me to sit. I sat down on the gate as she got between my legs and stood in front of me. She leaned in and kissed me. She placed these wet kisses on my mouth as I opened and found her tongue. Her hands started rubbing my cock as it swelled in my shorts.

She scratched it with her nails as I cupped her tits. I felt her nipples curl and harden as I rolled one in my fingers. She moaned into my mouth as she tried to get the zipper open on my shorts. My other hand felt the softness of her ass as I slid my hand under the hem of her skirt. I touched the soft line of her thong as it spilt her ass cheeks.

She broke away from my mouth and hooked her hands on my waist band. I shifted softly as I let her slide my shorts down. My bare ass sat back on the cool metal of the tailgate and made me sigh at the unexpected coolness. My cock wagged in her face as she gripped it and smiled up at me.

She teased just the tip with her tongue as she worked it. Just a little bit moved into her mouth as she opened and took my head in. She went down a little further with each bob of her head. She buried as much as she could into her mouth and bobbed up and down bringing pleasure to me. I moaned to her as she got into a good rhythm.

She stopped and smiled up at me as she stroked me. I leaned in and kissed her again as she continued to stroke me. She stepped back and smiled seductively at me as she slipped her thong down her legs. She set it on the gate next to me as she climbed into my lap. I leaned back into the bed as she straddled me.

My cock touched her wetness as she gasped. She shifted around until my head found her opening and started to slide into her. I slipped deeper into her as her cunny opened around my stiff shaft. It gripped me tightly as she rested with me buried inside of her. She leaned down and kissed me again.

"Don't cum in me," she reminded me.

"I know," I sighed.

She started a slow rise and fall. She was gentle as she rode me. Just a slow pace as I started to buck up into her a little. My hands gripped her hips as I met her. She didn't like it when I did that so she sat up now and pressed me all the way into her again.

My hands now went to her chest. I moved them under her top to touch them. She pulled it up her chest to reveal them to me. I gently squeezed them and found a nipple with my thumb and finger. I pulled it and made her moan in pleasure. She started a faster pace now as I teased her more.

A Country Boy Can Survive played loudly from my pocket as my phone starting ringing.

"Ignore it," she moaned as she leaned down to me again.

I wasn't going to stop what she was doing to me so I ignored it. I found her nipple with my mouth and took it in. I used my teeth to chew on it lightly. She gasped at the feeling and clawed my head as I brought pleasure to her. My phone started playing the song again.

She pulled away from my mouth as I started to buck into her again. This was her only flaw. I was her first and she thought that it should be soft and slow every time we did it. That and she wouldn't let me cum inside of her. She was on the pill so I didn't see the big deal. She said we should be more serious about each other before we took that step. After almost a year I thought we were serious but apparently we weren't.

I reached down and teased her clit. It was poking out with excitement as I circled it with my thumb. She brought her feet up and to my hips. She sat now and started dropping with a little more excitement as I watched myself plunge into her. Her cunny drooled on my cock as I rubbed her. Her tits bounced with each drop as I teased her nipple again. My phone started ringing again as she twisted with pleasure.

"Yes," she cried. "I'm cumming."

Her pussy gripped my cock as she just worked the tip and rode out her orgasm. My thumb still worked her clit until she stopped gasping and looked down at me. She sank me back deep into her cunny and let her walls ripple over my cock as it quivered in the afterglow. She smiled at me as she slightly turned her hips.

"I better see who that is."

"Do you have to?" she asked. "Don't you want me to get off again? Then I can take care of you."

"It might be important since it hasn't stopped ringing for the past ten minutes now."

She climbed off and sat next to me as I found my phone in my pocket. It started ringing again as I pulled it free and answered it.

"Hey Jamie," I said. "What's up?"

"Please come and get me," she whimpered.

"What happened?"

"Please," she pleaded. "I don't have time to explain. I'm alone and scared."

"Where are you?"

"I'm by the barn," she cried.

The barn was the other party spot that was used in town. I didn't like the barn that much. The meadows were more my thing since it was more on the outskirts of town.

"I will be there soon. Just stay put."

"Ok," she whimpered again.

I could hear it in her voice. Something was very wrong. "I'm on my way Jamie. Stay calm and I will be there quickly."

I turned and looked at Courtney. "I have to go. Something is wrong with Jamie."

"Ok," she said highly annoyed with the situation.

"You want to come along?"

"No," she hissed. "I'll find somebody to give me a ride home."

"Don't be mad," I sighed.

"You and Jamie," she huffed. "Always dropping everything for her."

"She's my cousin," I barked. "I don't understand why you get so mad at her. I can't just abandon her."

"Yeah, I know." A nasty look covered her face as she said it.

"I can come back after I make sure she is safe."

"No, don't bother," she steamed. "The party is winding down so it wouldn't be worth it."

"Come on Courtney," I sighed. "Don't be like this."

"I feel like I'm second best when it comes to Jamie."

"Jamie is important to me. I can't just leave her out there. If something happens to her I will never forgive myself."

"Sure," she sighed.

She jumped down from the tailgate and grabbed her thong. She slipped it up her legs and flattened her skirt out. "I will see you tomorrow," she huffed.

I watched her stomp off back towards the fire. I sighed then climbed off the tailgate and pulled my shorts back up my legs. I quickly jogged over to the fire and found Jordan.

"Hey Jordan?" I called.

"Yeah dude, what's up?"

"Something is wrong with Jamie. I have to go and get her. Can you keep an eye on Courtney until I get back?"

He glanced her way as she took a quick swig from Bobby's bottle and looked pissed off still. "I will try buddy," he sighed. "She looks awfully pissed off right now."

"I'll get her to calm down," Kelly offered.

"Thanks Kel," I smiled. "Sorry I have to dump her on you guys but I have to make sure Jamie is all right."

"Go," she said. "We got it for now."

I raced back to the truck and started the old diesel engine. I put in gear and quickly took off across town to get to where Jamie was. I pulled off the road and bounced down the bumpy path to find Jamie. I saw two cars as I pulled to a stop. I got out and started calling for Jamie.

I rounded the corner of the old, run down barn in the middle of an old cattle field as I continued my search. To be honest, this place kind of gave me the creeps. It was old and rickety and it gave me that feeling that a serial killer used it to dismantle his victims. Call me a wimp but it gave me the willies whenever I was here.

I saw Jamie curled up in the corner by the old woodpile holding her phone and debating whether she should call me again.

"Jamie," I called.

"Owen," she whimpered.

She climbed from the dirt and dusted herself off as she raced towards me.

"What happened?" I asked.

She just leaned against me and held me.

"Jamie, talk to me."

"Just get me out of here," she begged.

"Ok," I said.

I led her to the truck and opened the door for her. She quickly climbed inside as I shut the door and ran around to get into the driver's seat.

"What happened?" I asked as I pulled us out of there and onto the road again.

"Erik is such a fucking jerk," she cried. "He went fucking crazy on me."

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He flipped out on me."

"Like how?" I asked.

She just shook her head. "Let me calm down some and I will tell you."

"Ok," I said.

I drove us through town and stopped at the drive thru to get us a couple of milk shakes. After that I got back onto the main road.

"Please don't take me home," she begged. "I don't want my dad to see me so upset."

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I don't care, anywhere but there until I calm down."

"Do you want to go to the meadows?" I asked.

"I'm all done with people tonight Owen. I just want to be alone with you so I can calm down and try to forget about tonight."

"Alright," I sighed.

I looked at her sitting there in the seat. She looked good in her outfit so something must have happened to her on her date with Erik. I felt bad for her as I drove us away from the main drag in town and towards the edge of town. She deserved so much better than what she had gotten from her last few boyfriends. I knew where to take her to make her cheer up some. It was where we had always gone and hung out and it had a lot of memories of the good times we shared together.

I parked the truck in the empty parking lot of the beach. She looked over at me and smiled that perfect smile that let me know I had picked the right spot. I knew her so well it was almost second nature to guess right. I went to the box in the back of the truck and took out the old, beat up blanket so we had something to sit on.

We both walked in silence together down the beach. I spread out the blanket where the waves had smoothed the sand away at the high tide line. We both sat down then eventually lay on our backs to look at the stars and just listen to the waves break on the sand in a slow, calm and repetitive motion.

I glanced over at her in the pale moonlight. She looked really good tonight for some reason. The light showed her yellow low cut shirt and her light and loose skirt. It barely came down to mid-thigh as we both lay there not speaking for the time being. I waited another minute before I tried again.

"You want to talk about it or leave me guessing?"

She sighed. "Have you ever...... popped, before you wanted to?"

"Like, sexually?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said slowly.

"I can't say that I have. Is that what happened?"

"Yeah," she said slowly again.

We never had a problem with being open with each other. We were so close with one another that it was second nature to talk about anything, even sex.

"There must be more than that," I pressed.

"I have made him wait for a while to get into my pants. Tonight was the night. We started making out in the back seat and he was nice to start with. Then I let him get his hands under my skirt. I let him know that tonight he could go all the way with me. He turned rough after that."

"Did he hurt you?" I asked leaning up on my elbow.

"No," she quickly replied.

"He pulled my panties off and was just rough with me. I tried to slow him down some by stroking him as he tried to get the rubber out of his pants. He slipped it on and tried to get in me. He never got inside of me before he started jerking hard and cursing out loud. It took me a minute to figure out what had happened. I told him to relax and we could try again in a few minutes. It happens sometimes, it's no big deal."

"I've never heard of it happening," I interrupted her now.

"Me either," she sighed. "But I lied to him so he wouldn't get upset. It didn't work and he continued to cuss and bang the seat with his fist. Then he started blaming me for making him wait for so long before we did anything. We argued for a minute before he punched out the window in his car."

"Holy shit," I said stunned.

"He flipped out even more when the window broke. I was so scared when the glass broke. I pulled the door open and fell out the other side to get away from him. He continued to yell at me and blamed me for making him break the window. I have never seen him act that way before."

"Holy shit Jamie," I said still stunned.

"He got out of the car and begged me to get back inside. There was no way I was getting back inside with him. He was scary Owen. Bat shit crazy at that point."

"I don't blame you Jamie. I would have run away."

"I did. He threw my purse out the window and took off in a rage. That's when I called you. I was so scared that he was going to come back and go after me."

"I'm so sorry Jamie," I said sincerely now. "Shane and I can take care of him if you need us to."

"No," she sighed. "I don't want to get you guys into trouble over stupid fucking Erik. Thank you for coming to my rescue Owen."

"What am I here for?" I asked.