It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Owen."

"If you change your mind," I offered.

"No," she sighed again. "I guess I'm single again."

"You deserve better than Erik anyway. He's a fucking meat head."

"I know," she smiled over at me. "I just wanted to find a guy who doesn't want to get into my pants on the first date."

"Is that why you wore a skirt?" I poked, hoping she would get my joke.

"Yeah, I wore a skirt so he wouldn't try to get into my pants," she laughed. "You jackass."

We laughed as she rolled over and grabbed my knee. I had always hated that and it made me jump. I poked her in the ribs which I knew she hated. We started poking and tickling each other as we grew rougher. We started wrestling soon after. I got the upper hand easily and pinned her to the blanket. My one knee was outside her legs and the other was inside. I stopped abruptly when I felt her skin on my knee as I rested between her legs. I shouldn't have felt skin if you get what I'm saying.

I glanced down and saw her skirt was folded up around her hips. She just lay there with her hands flat at her sides. Her chest was rising and falling from the wrestling match we had just been in. I stared openly at her puss resting against my knee for a second before I broke my gaze.

"Sorry," I said as I looked at her face then back down at her puss again.

I looked up at her face again. She just had a mischievous smile on her face as I tried to read her look. She didn't seem to mind I was seeing her exposed like this and it left me a little rattled. I didn't want to make it any more awkward so I rolled from her and sat next to her. She sat up now and fixed her skirt as we faced each other.

"Sorry," I said again. "I didn't mean to see you like that."

"It's just a pussy," she said so matter of factually. "It's not a big deal."

"But it's yours," I said. "I'm not sure if I should be seeing that one."

"Like you haven't seen it before," she sassed playfully.

"I haven't," I gasped.

"You liar," she giggled and softly slapped my face. "You so saw me naked the other day when the hot water heater broke at my house and I had to take a shower in yours."

"But," I stuttered. "I didn't mean to see it."

She only smiled and giggled as she had me flustered. "You stared at me for like a minute."

"It wasn't that long."

"It sure felt like it," she laughed.

"I wasn't expecting you to be standing there in my room naked," I offered. "You could have locked the door you know?"

"I didn't expect you to come home so I thought I didn't need to."

"It was certainly a surprise."

"The look on your face was priceless," she laughed again.

"I didn't see it like I just did right now though," I countered. "I mostly saw your boobs."

"You were still drooling either way."

"How could I not? You are beautiful."

"Thank you," she smiled. "Truth be told, I didn't mind you looking at me. It kind of turned me on having you see me like that."

"You're weird," I joked.

"But you still love me," she giggled.

"Why were you turned on?" I questioned.

"I don't know," she sassed. Her shoulders shrugged as she said it. Her smile never left her face as she looked at me. "I guess it was the way you looked at me."

"You are beautiful," I said again. "Some things you can't help but notice."

"Thank you," she smiled.

She had this look on her face as we looked at each other. I can't explain it but it spoke to me in some strange way. I brushed some of her hair out of her face as we stared at one another. My fingers softly touched her cheek as I did. She tilted her head and exposed her neck as I fixed her hair. Her tongue wet her lips before she chewed on her bottom lip a little.

It sent a clear, sexual, signal to my senses as she did that. Her breath caught a little as she leaned closer to me and chewed her lip again. I started leaning closer now and never broke eye contact with her. I really don't know what I was thinking but it felt right. I leaned closer still and watched her full lips part just a little before my eyes closed and her lips touched mine. We had one very long and soft kiss before I pulled away and looked at her.

The look she had on her face in that moment was one I will never forget. She had that gentle smile on her face as she panted a little. We were only inches away from each other still. I could feel her soft pant hit my face as I studied her face still. I fully expected her to hit me to be honest. What the hell was I thinking by kissing her? This was Jamie.

"Sorry," I said faintly.

I didn't expect what she did next. She leaned forward and kissed me again. It was another long and soft kiss that sent a wave of emotions through my body. I couldn't explain it, the feeling I had right now, it put my senses on edge as we kissed for a moment then stopped. We remained just inches away as I opened my eyes again and looked at her.

"Don't be," she whispered.

I was confused now as we still sat there looking at one another just inches away. We shouldn't be doing what we were doing right now but it felt right. The way she looked right now said she wanted more. The way she was right in my face with a soft smile. Her neck was tilted and her lips were swollen with excitement. She breathed softly as she waited for me to do something else. I wanted to kiss her again but I couldn't move.

"Sorry," I said again. "I just fucked up didn't I?"

"No," she whispered softly. "It was perfect. I love the way you look at me Owen."

She was giving me permission wasn't she? She was basically telling me to kiss her again. My stomach was flipping as I looked at her mouth. She chewed her lip again as I studied those lips. I wanted to kiss them again but I was unsure of myself and the whole situation. Could she have the same deep seated feeling for me like I had for her? I looked up at her eyes and watched them study mine.

"Kiss me Owen," she whispered. "It's ok. I want you to."

I didn't hesitate now. I leaned in and watched her lips part before my eyes closed and found them. It was another slow kiss that let our lips press against each other. We took a little breath before doing it again. This time I brushed my tongue against her lips to gauge her reaction. She didn't hesitate and opened her mouth on the next one and found my tongue.

We brushed our tongues together then tangled them and really tasted each other's kiss this time. She had such a hunger in her kiss as we continued like this was the most natural thing in the world. We continued kissing and pulling ourselves into each other now. We were losing ourselves in the moment. I had never kissed anyone like this before but it felt right.

She gasped into my mouth as I found myself moving into her now. She yielded and started to lean back on the blanket again. My legs returned to the position I had been in when I first pinned her. Her cunny touched my leg right at my knee again. I felt the wetness of her desire as it brushed against me. Her hips were just slightly moving against me. I felt her lips parting and leaving a little wet trail on my knee.

She moaned into my mouth as her hand barely touched my neck. My hand touched her knee. Her skin was electric as I moved it to her thigh. I stayed high and just felt the smoothness of her skin as I gently scratched it. I wanted to venture down her legs and touch with my fingers where her skirt had folded away again. I didn't want to cross the line though. We were kissing, making out at this point but I didn't know what she wanted. Her words from earlier about wanting to find a guy who just didn't want to get into her pants rang in my ears.

I moved my hand to the outside of her thigh and up to her hip. Her breathing was ragged now as my hand crossed her hip and went to her tummy. Maybe she wanted me to dip down between but that wasn't my intention at this moment. I was enjoying the tender moment cousins shouldn't share together. I just tasted her kiss as her wet tongue battled mine.

My phone started ringing again which made both of us stop. Her eyes sparkled as I sat just an inch or two from her mouth again. I could feel her breath mixing with mine as she panted. I glanced down at her chest and saw how turned on she was. Her nipples pressed painfully hard into her bra and raised them distinctly off her chest. I felt her puss wetly sliding over my knee as I panted with her.

"You better see who it is," she whispered.

I never broke her gaze as I searched for my phone in my pocket. I pulled it free to see it was Jordan. I set it on the blanket next to me and looked back at Jamie. I brushed her hair from her face again and looked at her lips. Damn I wanted those lips against mine again. I leaned down and touched them again. She kissed me back as my tongue traced her once more.

I gently traced her face with my fingers to brush the hair away from her face again. She let out a little whimper as my fingers curled in her hair and brushed it behind her ear. I let my fingers touch her ear then down to her neck. Hers had wrapped around the base of my neck and started pulling me harder into her kiss. We were really getting into it again as my head started to swim. I couldn't believe I was making out with Jamie right now but I didn't have it in me to stop it. My phone ringing again was the only reason I stopped again.

It was Jordan again. I knew I had to take the call. Jamie's eyes were still sparkling as I answered my phone. She was panting still, her chest rising and falling hard just as mine was. I sat on my heels to take the call and glanced at her cunny as my knee moved away from her skirt. It was too dark to get all the details but it looked good from what I could tell. Her outer lips were swollen with desire, hiding her little inner lips from view.

"What's up man?"

"Dude, you have to come back and get Courtney," he panicked. "She's getting sick all over the place."

"Dammit," I cried. "I will be there in a few."

"Hurry up," he cried. "I don't know what to do with her."

"Just sit tight and I will be there in a few minutes."

"Fuck," I sighed, looking at Jamie. "I have to go get Courtney."

"I heard," she sighed.

I stood and reached down for her. She took my hand and I pulled her up. There was this awkward moment as we both looked at each other. I wanted to kiss her again and I'm sure she wanted the same thing. She leaned down and picked up the half drank milk shake cups. I grabbed the blanket and we headed to the truck. We drove in silence again as I looked over at her sitting there. I looked at her face as the dashboard lights dimly lit her up. She had this perfect and content smile as she watched the road ahead with me.

I wanted to say something to her about what we had just done. I wanted to know what she was thinking. I wanted to know it was ok and that this didn't change anything between us. I couldn't find the words to speak so I reached across the bench seat of the old truck and placed my hand on top of hers. She turned and smiled at me letting me know she was fine with everything. She turned her hand and held my thumb with her hand. We made the turn and bounced down the dirt path back to the meadows to get Courtney.

What a scene we walked into as we reached the back of Jordan's truck. Courtney was crying drunk then started blabbering things that nobody could understand. She was more than wasted now and her crying just made it impossible to understand anything she was saying.

"Holy fuck," I groaned. "What the hell did you do to her Jordan?"

"I don't know man," he slurred. He was just as drunk as she was only he held his liquor better than she could.

"Fuck," I croaked. "Come on Court, let's get you home and quickly before you pass out."

"Fuck you Owen," she cried clearly this time.

"Just calm down," Jamie said calmly. "Let's get to the truck so we can get you home."

"My dad is going to be so mad at me," she cried.

"We can worry about that later," I sighed. "We have to take you home."

She babbled something again. I didn't waste my time with her anymore. I scooped her off her feet and carried her in my arms to the truck. She seemed to calm down now and wrapped her arms around my neck until we reached the truck. I set her in the seat and pushed her over until she sat in the middle.

"Get in," I hissed to Jamie. "This is bad."

Jamie slipped inside as I closed the door. Courtney leaned over on Jamie and rested her head on her shoulder. I quickly rounded the front and climbed inside.

"Step on it Owen," Jamie begged. "I don't want her throwing up on me."

"And I don't want the mess," I replied. "I'll go as fast as I can."

I killed the headlights as I pulled into her driveway. Jamie and I helped her out of the truck and walked her to the back of the house where her room was. I pulled the screen clear on the window and pushed it open. Jamie had this grin on her face as I slipped inside like I had practiced this before.

"Yeah, yeah," I sighed. "I've done this before."

"Courtney, you have to help me out."

"Ok," she breathed.

I started to pull her in but she stopped.

"Wait, wait," she hissed.

She fell back out the window and found a shrub to hurl into. We tried again and got her inside this time. Jamie slipped in after. Courtney found the bed and rested on the edge of it.

"Are you going to be ok?" I asked.

"I don't know," she heaved. "I think I'm going to be sick again."

"Fuck," I huffed. "Get the trash can."

Jamie quickly found it and got it under her face as she started throwing up again.

"One of us needs to stay here tonight," she said.

"Well, I don't think it's a good idea for me to be here," I said.

"Great," Jamie sighed.

"No, I'm ok," Courtney panted.

"You look like shit," I quipped.

"This is your fault," she croaked. She found the can again but only heaved into it this time as nothing came out.

I was about to open my mouth but I saw Jamie standing next to Courtney now. Her mouth made a big and silent, NO, just before I could speak. Smart idea I thought as I nodded and kept my mouth shut. Arguing with her would only make things worse.

"Let's get you changed so you can get some rest," I said.

Jamie sat with her as I went to her dresser and found her some shorts and a top. Jamie helped her get out of her halter top and then into her shirt. We laid her back on the bed so I could get her skirt off. It slipped from her legs as I pulled it free. She laid there in her pale thong with her eyes closed.

"Let's just get her turned and under the covers," Jamie suggested. "She doesn't need the shorts."

I picked her light little body up as Jamie pulled the covers down. I set her on the edge so she could roll over and throw up if she needed to. Jamie looked at me as I tucked her in.

"Do you want to stay here or do you think she will be ok?" I asked.

"I don't really want to stay but I can't leave her like this."

"I can come get you in the morning," I offered.

"I will call you if I need you."

"Ok," I said. "Sorry about this Jamie."

She shrugged. "You better go before we get in trouble."

I turned and went to the window and slipped out. I turned to see Jamie standing there.

"About tonight," I started.

"Owen," Jamie said quickly. "It was fine. You didn't do anything I didn't want you to do. We don't need to try and find an explanation for it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she smiled. "Now go before you get caught."

*

"Get up Owen," my dad barked as he pushed my door open.

I opened my eyes and sat up quickly.

"Do you want to explain what happened last night?" he asked sternly.

"Courtney or Jamie, sir?" I questioned.

"You may as well tell the whole thing," he said folding his arms.

I started to explain about Jamie first. I told him how I had to get her after Erik went crazy and scared the shit out of her. I left out the part about them about having sex or at least trying to. Then I went on to talk about Courtney. He sat there and listened but the pissed off look never left his face. I knew I was in trouble.

"I'm glad you got them both home safely but that doesn't excuse the fact you let her get so drunk," he quipped.

"I wasn't there when she started drinking the hard stuff," I offered. "I had gone to get Jamie during that time."

"I get that," my dad hissed. "You were responsible for her still."

"Yes sir," I sighed. There was no point in arguing with him.

"You know the drill Owen. Get your ass out of bed and get ready."

"Yes sir," I sighed again.

I climbed from bed as he left my room. I put on my running shorts and a shirt. I headed out to the backyard and waited for my punishment. My dad was a military man. He spent the better part of twenty five years in the Core before he got out when I started high school. He was always straight forward and didn't put up with any bullshit. It didn't matter if Courtney getting drunk last night was my fault or not, I was going to be punished for it.

I sprinted down and back several times before listening to my dad yell for up downs. After that I ran more before doing bear crawls. Then it was more running and pushups. Then it was belly crawls, more bear crawls, then up downs. Finally, after about an exhausting hour of punishment he told me the lawn mower was in the shed.

I went to the shed and cut the yard before being allowed to come back into the house and get cleaned up.

"Are we good now?" my dad questioned.

"Yes sir," I said.

"Don't make any plans tonight," he said. "That's the final part of your punishment. No going out tonight."

"Yes sir."

"Is Jamie in trouble?" I asked cautiously.

"Not that I know of," he sighed.

"What about Courtney?"

"You will find out on Monday."

Comments always welcome. Thanks for reading.