It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a soft moan as she pressed her ass harder into my cock. I pulled her a little tighter to me and ground my cock into her ass harder. She turned her head and chewed her bottom lip as she looked at me. I responded by sliding my hand up her body to her chest. She whimpered as I cupped her tits and squeezed them.

"Lift up my skirt Owen," she whispered.

"And do what?" I teased.

"Anything you want."

"Really," I smiled. "Anything at all."

"Umm hmm," she growled. "I'm so wet."

I lifted her skirt and slipped my hand under it. I started at her ass cheek right where her legs came together. I traced her crack up her back not feeling anything in between. I turned back south and went between her legs as she opened them just slightly. My finger met her cunny as she leaned forward just a little more. I circled her wet lips before pressing one inside. She whimpered softly as I soaked my finger with her juice and touched her core.

"Hmm Owen," she growled. "Fuck."

"You're a bad girl," I teased.

"I know. What are you going to do to me?"

"Anything I want."

"Please," she begged.

I kept circling my finger inside of her cunt. She was soaking wet right now and dripping down my hand. I softly slipped from her and found her clit. It was swollen and excited, exposed from her hood as I pressed it lightly and made her whimper again. I teased it and found her tit with my hand giving it a firm squeeze. Her body turned into my fingers as I kissed her neck.

I fingered her, letting her cunny leak its wetness on my fingers. She was moaning softly, letting me touch her as she pressed her body back into mine. She was so horny but I wanted to tease her a little before I had her. She knew and just let me stimulate her as we watched the house.

I finally gave in and dropped to my heels behind her. I wanted to taste her cunny. I pushed her ass cheeks open as she took a step up onto the railing and bent more to open herself. My tongue started at her pucker and slipped down to her slit. A soft whimper met my ears as I tasted how wet she was. I dipped in with my tongue as far as I could. My hand circled her body and found her clit from the front.

I made soft circles around it and tongued her puss as she bent more over the railing. Her body was shaking softly as I teased her. She moaned softly as I hit the spot and stayed there until her hips turned and moved me off the mark. She quickly turned back and let me find the spot again.

"Fuck Owen," she whimpered. "I'm going to cum."

"Already?" I teased. "You are such a bad little girl."

"I know," she gasped. "I can't help it. The things you do to me."

"What about me?" I teased.

"Get it out then and fuck me," she sassed playfully.

I stood now just as she was about to cum. I knew her body so well. She whimpered when I left her before my cock touched her cunny and slipped over her wetness. She reached back and quickly lined me up where she wanted me. I gave a soft push and opened her up. Her wetness let me slide right on inside until my hips touched her ass. I rested inside of her and let her walls squeeze me for a second.

"Fuck me," she begged. "I want to cum."

I slipped to her entrance before pressing slowly back inside of her. She whimpered as my cock touched her core and sent a wave of pleasure through her body. I slowly started to pull out until just my tip was resting inside of her again. She pushed back with me as I plunged down her tunnel again. I could feel her milking me as she started to cum.

"Fuck," she whimpered.

I rested inside of her and let her fuck me. I just stood there as she pushed me deep inside then pulled back. My hand went and covered her mouth as she panted out loud and came all over my cock. Her mouth opened and pulled my fingers inside of her as she moaned on them. I knew she could taste herself on them. It fueled my desire as I pressed deep into her just as she finished.

"I needed that," she cooed.

"I told you to let me have you earlier," I teased.

"Shut up and fuck me," she sassed.

My hands gripped her hips as I softly slipped inside of her. She pressed back into me with each plunge of my cock into her cunny. I flipped her skirt back up her back and held it with my hand as she moaned loudly again.

"Jamie," I scolded playfully. "Quiet down."

"Sorry," she giggled now. "It feels good."

I kept pressing deep inside of her as she moaned quieter now. I glanced over my shoulder and saw the lounge chairs sitting there on the floor. I left her quickly and took two steps backwards to sit on one of them. She turned and looked at me to see what the problem was. She smiled at my imagination and quickly followed me.

Her legs straddled my body and the chair as she centered herself over me. I pointed my cock up and let her find me again before she dropped hard on my cock. She glanced back over her shoulder at me as I picked up her skirt to keep it out of the way.

She was stretched over the chair and fully open as she took me all the way into her cunny. It was drooling wetness down my cock as she went full in then all the way out until just my tip remained. I was quickly getting ready to fire off inside of her when she stopped and sat with me deep inside of her.

"My legs are killing me," she giggled. "Can we switch?"

"Stand up," I laughed lightly.

She quickly stood as I climbed to my feet.

"Put your foot up on the thing," I ordered.

She giggled as she stood then put one foot on the chair and left the other on the floor. I lifted her skirt out of the way and pressed my cock between her legs. She took it in her hand and giggled at how wet it was before she found the mark again. I slipped in and held her hips to keep her from falling.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered. "I'm going to cum hard again."

"Me too," I grunted.

"Fuck me Owen," she panted.

"Quiet down," I hissed playfully. "Damn woman."

"Sorry," she whispered.

She stood up more now and let my arms wrap around her chest to keep her balanced. I used my hips to plunge deeply into her cunny as we stood there silently fucking. Just the crickets chirping covered our soft moans for each other.

Her cunny was soaked now as she started to cum again. I was slipping so easily into her velvet glove of wetness. I could feel her leaking down my shaft and covering the front of my black dress pants. That was the least of my worries right now. I wanted to fill her and I was just about there.

"Come on Owen," she begged. "Fuck me. Full me with your hot cum."

I gripped her hard as I started to fill her pussy full. Shot after shot washed the walls of her womb as I moaned softly into her shoulder. She pressed into me as I filled her. I rested deep inside of her and let my cock twitch and leave everything inside of her. She leaned back and found my mouth with hers. I kissed her heavily before she pulled away giggling. I slipped from her as she pulled away. She stood there leaving her legs open to let me drip from her.

"Come here," she ordered.

I stepped forward as her hand covered my cock. She pulled me to the front of her and covered me with her mouth. I moaned softly as she cleaned me. She smiled up at me then pushed me away still smiling at me as I stepped back. I quickly put myself away and waited for her. She smiled a devious smile before she checked her cunny and brought it to her mouth to tease me. She licked it just a little and laughed at the look on my face.

"We better get back inside," she smiled.

"I suppose," I sighed. "I need to clean you off of my pants."

"Bathroom is down the hall on the left," she said.

She hurried inside and went to find another drink. I went to the bathroom to clean my pants off as best I could. There wasn't much I could do really so I gave up and left the bathroom to find Jamie. The party was winding down now and some of the guests had left. I found her in the kitchen standing next to Carrie and Ariel. She was glowing now with that fresh fucked look on her face and I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She let me kiss her neck softly before handing my drink.

"Sorry I had to run off," Steve said.

"It's ok," I smiled. "We were enjoying the peace and quiet of the backyard. It's beautiful out there."

"You can come by anytime Owen," he said. "It's no big deal. I'm hardly ever here. We are always in the city or I'm on the road."

"Maybe once the season is over," I offered. "Right now I'm just too damn busy to come here and unwind."

"The offer will always be here Owen. Feel free anytime."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"I'm going to head home," Ariel said. "I've got to be at my mom's in the morning so I need to call it a night."

"Alright," Steve said. "Thank you for coming."

We stood around at the kitchen table and sipped on our drinks as more and more people left until it was just Jamie, Steve, Carrie and I still there enjoying the evening.

"I need a refill," I said shaking my empty glass.

"That was the last of the rum," Carrie sighed. "I told Steve here to stop at the store before he got home."

"I know," he sighed. "I forgot."

I smiled. "I have some stuff out in the truck."

"No," Jamie giggled. "You are not brining that in here."

"Come on," I chuckled.

"That's for Greg anyway," she added.

"What do you have?" Steve asked with curiosity now.

"My best home brew."

"Home brew?" he questioned.

"Moonshine," I said. "I make it myself."

"I've heard of it," he smiled.

"Pretty strong stuff," I added.

"Go get it," he chuckled.

"Bosses orders," I said smiling at Jamie.

"I thought I was the boss?" Carrie giggled.

"You are my dear," Steve smiled at her.

"Go get it," Carrie giggled still. "I want to see what it's all about."

"Be right back," I smiled.

I left and went to the truck. I grabbed the crate out of the back and headed back inside. Steve and Carrie looked it over as I set it on the kitchen table.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Fireball, lemon drop, and apple pie," I said.

"I feel like we are in Virginia or something," she giggled. "How does it taste?"

"Fireball will get you fucked up quickly. Lemon drop will do the same thing but it tastes like lemonade. Apple pie isn't my favorite but it's just as good. Tastes just like the name says."

"Let me try some lemon drop," she said.

I reached in and pulled the jar out. I twisted the top off and handed it to her. She took the jar and smelt the liquid before pulling her face away from it.

"Good god," she gasped. "That smells strong."

"Goes down smooth though. Take a sip and try it out."

"You're going to get her so drunk," Jamie sighed.

"Save some for me," Steve laughed.

"Take a jar," I offered.

He pulled a jar from the crate and twisted the top off. He smelt it and raised his eyebrows before taking a sip. He coughed a little before clearing his throat.

"Damn, that is strong. But it's smooth."

"That's the idea," I laughed.

I reached in now and pulled the fireball out. I twisted the top off and took a long swig from it before I passed it off to Jamie. She didn't hesitate now and took a small drink. Carrie smelt her jar again before taking a small drink too. Her face twisted around as she swallowed it.

"That is strong but very good. Where did you learn how to make this?"

"My grandpa," I smiled. "He used to make the stuff during prohibition. Well, his dad and granddad did. He was little then but he helped out when he could. At least that's what he says."

"How old is he?"

"He was in his nineties. He just passed away not too long ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that," she offered.

"Yeah," I said sadly. "I am too. I miss him."

"Here's to him," Steve said and raised his jar.

We all took another sip before setting it down and laughing a little at the faces. Steve was a big story teller and started telling one right away again as we took sips from the jars and laughed about it. The liquor was working and we started to sweat a little. We took the jars outside and stood around the pool as Carrie pointed to the stone waterfall on the other side and told us about how long it took the contractor to get the thing right.

"I put a koi pond in when I was in college," I said. "I could have gotten it right the first time."

"Is that what you did while you were in school?" Carrie asked. "I know it's hard to get work when you are in school."

"I did whatever the donors wanted me to do. I had a lot of jobs when the season was over."

"I wouldn't quiet call it work," Jamie joked. "You hardly did anything and made a shit ton of money doing it."

"Not a shit ton," I laughed. "But I agree with you when I wouldn't call it work."

"So, how did you two meet?" Carrie asked. "Jamie never mentioned that."

"We met back in high school," I answered. "Been dating for what, five years now?"

"Five in December," Jamie confirmed.

"Aw," Carrie smiled. "You two are like high school sweethearts?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "I guess we are."

"That's so sweet," she giggled. The moonshine was definitely having an effect on her.

"It's been a struggle," Jamie offered. "With us apart so much it was a struggle. But I wouldn't want it any other way. I love this man."

"I know all about struggles and being away," Carrie added. "Steve and I have been doing it for twelve years now."

"It makes us stronger," he said. "Being away from her so much makes me miss her more. It feels good after being on the road for a while to come home and know she is here."

"Steve," she giggled. "Stop. You are too sweet sometimes."

"Why can't you be like that?" Jamie teased.

"I am," I laughed. "Every time we got together after you were gone I showed you how much you meant to me."

"That you did," she giggled.

"Why do you have to make stories up then?" I joked. "Bad girl."

"Bad girl?" she questioned. "I'll show you a bad girl."

I was standing right on the edge of the pool deck. She reached out and gave me a soft and playful shove that sent me a little of balance. I could have stopped myself from going in but I didn't. Instead, I reached out and grabbed her arm and continued over.

"Owen," she shrilled as we both started to fall into the pool.

"You fucker," she giggled hard as we both came up from the water.

I floated and splashed water at her as she returned the favor. Steve and Carrie were laughing hysterically on the pool deck as we splashed water at each other before she climbed my shoulders and dunked me. I caught her as I surfaced and dunked her under.

She surfaced still laughing and grabbed onto me again. Her arms and legs curled around my body as she clung to me. I couldn't help but laugh out loud then pull her in for a kiss.

"I love you," she giggled. "Even if you did just ruin my favorite dress."

I glanced over at my shoulder and saw Steve still laughing. His arm went straight out and caught Carrie in a firm push. She flailed around before splashing into the pool next to us.

"Steven," she gasped as she came up for air.

He plunged in next to her in a big cannon ball sending a wave of water over her head.

"I told you that stuff goes to your head," I laughed.

"You ass," Carrie laughed before splashing Steve.

I kissed Jamie's neck as she looked over her shoulder at her boss trying to dunk Steve under the water now.

"I can't believe you did this," she giggled.

"You started it," I chuckled and kissed her again.

She giggled again as my hands cupped her butt under the water and gave it a firm squeeze. She had that look in her eyes that said she loved me and she wanted me again. Her teeth started to chatter as she smiled at me.

"You want me to warm you up?" I whispered.

"I would ,"she growled. "But not now."

"Let's get you out of the pool then," I laughed.

We stood on the pool deck dripping wet while we waited for Carrie to dig some towels out of the pool house. I stripped my clothes off down to my boxers as we waited. She came back and handed us towels. I wrapped Jamie up in one before I did myself.

"I have some clothes you can use if you would like," Carrie offered Jamie.

"I should have some stuff in my bag in the truck," I said.

"Go get it," she smiled.

"Come on," I said pulling her.

"Be right back," Jamie sighed.

"Take your time," Carrie smiled. "I have to get changed and take my makeup off. It's running."

Jamie and I slipped out the side gate and around to the front where the truck was parked. I opened the back door of the truck and grabbed the gym bag. I opened it up and searched through it to find something for her to wear.

"Here you go," I said as I turned and looked at her. She stood there with just the towel wrapped around her body. Her hands held everything else she was in beforehand as I looked her over.

"What?" she giggled.

"Nothing," I smiled.

I took her wet clothes out of her hand and set them in the bed of the truck. I turned back around to see her standing there with the towel in her hand. She handed it to me and held her green shirt out in front of her to look at it. Her naked body had an instant effect on me. She saw me looking at her and smiled a seductive smile at me.

"Are you hard?" she asked.

"Always. Especially when you are naked."

"I'm wet," she cooed.

"You should have toweled off better," I joked.

"Hmm," she growled. "I don't think the towel can take care of this kind of wetness."

"No?" I asked. "What will?"

"This," she teased. Her hand reached out and touched my swollen member through the wet fabric of my boxers.

"Might just make it worse," I teased.

She giggled again but continued to softly stroke me still. I was willing to play if she was. My hand went and touched her chest lightly. I traced my fingertips over her swollen nipple making her pant softly. Her hand slipped through the hole in the front and gripped my cock roughly.

"You want to fuck me?" she asked seductively.

"Does a wild bear shit in the woods?" I chuckled.

"I think the real question is, does he wipe after?" Jamie giggled.

I chuckled at her response. "I think he does."

"How does it feel to want?" she teased me back.

"That's not very nice," I pouted.

"It's not very nice to throw your cousin in a pool either."

"As I recall, you tried to push me in. I just took you with me."

"True, true," she smiled. "Well, since I am standing here naked and you are almost naked we might as well not waste this chance."

"You don't have to ask me twice," I said.

I turned her shoulders and made her move to the open door. She gave me a seductive squeal as I moved her abruptly and forced her over the seat. She shrilled when I smacked her ass lightly making it ripple with perfection. Her hands went to her cheeks and covered them so I couldn't get in another smack. I gripped her wrists and held them together as I pulled them away from her cheeks.

"Owen," she called again as I smacked her ass.

"You're a bad girl for pushing me into the pool," I whispered next to her ear. "You need to be spanked."

"Fine," she whimpered as I softly smacked her as again.

My cock touched her right between her legs and on her cunny as I leaned over her and whispered to her again.

"Say you're a bad girl."

"I'm a bad girl," she growled.

"Say you want to be spanked."

"I want to be fucked," she growled again.

I smacked her ass lightly again making her jump. My cock slipped along her slit almost penetrating her wetness right then. She was so wet and horny as she shifted her hips and tried to get me to enter her.

"Better say you want to be spanked," I whispered.

"Fine, spank me. I'm a very bad girl."

I let my cock slip into her about an inch. She let out another low growl of lust as I stopped and held her in place still. Her hips still turned trying to take me deeper into her cunny. I could already feel her wetness flooding my tip, begging me to slip deeper into her.