It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned off of her just a little and gave her another firm slap making her cry out in pleasure as I slipped just a little further into her. I could see her cheeks were starting to turn red even in the dim light of the night. One more ought to do it I thought.

I smacked it again but held my hand to her ass after and squeezed her ass. She jumped again and pushed back into me from the little space I had let her have. I found myself buried all the way into her. Her cunny squeezed me tightly as I rested and let my cock stretch her open.

"Fuck me Owen," she begged. "I said I'm a bad girl."

My hand let her wrists go now as I pressed into her deeper feeling the end of her tunnel. She gasped as the pleasure ran through her core. My hands traced her spine up to the back of her neck and her shoulder. I gripped her there lightly as I pulled from her then pushed back into her cunny roughly.

"Fuck," she yelped.

I slipped my hand around her neck and let my fingers lightly press against her throat. She moaned loudly as I banged back into her ass with my hips. I started squeezing her throat a little harder as I got more into fucking her. She panted loudly before turning and looking back at me.

"Not so rough," she whimpered.

"Sorry Jamie," I said sheepishly.

I let my grip relax from her throat now and pulled her up. She went willingly up and leaned her stomach against the seat as I leaned on her again. I found her neck and left wet kisses on her there before I traced her skin with my tongue all the way to her ear.

"Sorry," I whispered again before licking her ear.

"You can fuck me hard," she growled. "Just don't chock me."

"Sorry baby," I whispered again. "Kiss me."

She turned her head and found my lips with hers as I pressed into her. Wetness leaked from her cunny and coated my cock as I rapidly plunged into her. These soft little whimpers left her lips as we kissed. I sucked her tongue before I let it slip from my mouth. I stood up more now and gripped her hips. She looked back at me as I buried myself into her all the way.

I pulled from her quickly and stepped back just a step. I turned her hips making her face me now. I quickly directed her by lifting one leg up and setting it on the floor board of the truck. I changed my stance and dropped down before pressing my cock over her swollen lips. She turned her hips out and let me find her again.

She smiled at me as I stood on the ground and plunged deep into her again. I held her closely as I pressed into her. I watched her face as it twisted around in pleasure. Her nose wrinkled as her mouth hung open and silently gasped at each crash of our bodies. She looked so sexy to me right now. I loved the way she looked as I watched her letting me fuck her.

I pulled her to my kiss now. My mouth was hungry for hers as we met with passion. Our tongues tangled as our bodies crashed together. The soft slaps of sex and our moans rang around us as we were one. My hands had moved to her ass again. I was pulling her into my thrusts as we came together in the middle. Her soft pants let me know she was close. I was ready as she whimpered into my mouth and started.

I filled her again never slowing down as she flooded my cock. She was so wet and slippery as I finished but continued fucking her with a very slow speed. We spent the moment just kissing and feeling each other's skin before I finally slowed to a stop. I slowly slipped from her and stood there on shaky legs as she leaned against the seat and recovered.

She smiled up at me as she reached for the towel and cleaned what I leaked from her leg.

"Sorry I was a little rough with you Jamie."

"It's ok," she giggled letting me know I hadn't made her mad. "I was a bad girl after all."

"Get dressed bad girl. We have to get back inside."

She picked her shirt up off the seat and slipped it over her head. Her tight and paper thin yoga pants followed as I dropped my boxers and found my gym shorts. I tossed a shirt on and closed the truck up. We walked back to the house together and made our way back to the pool deck. It was then I noticed how thin her pants really were. It was a good thing she was clean shaven now. I could see the dark line of her ass crack in the pants as we sat down. She was still turned on from earlier, her nipples gave her away along with the soft glow on her face.

Carrie and Steve had just returned back to the pool deck as we sat down. She had a glow to her as well. I could pick that up from anywhere. She knew that I knew and just smiled an embarrassed smile at me before she picked up the jar and took another sip.

"This reminds me of home," I said breaking the ice.

"How so?" Steve asked.

"A good group of friends sitting around drinking the night away. We used to do this every Friday night after we played a home game."

"I miss those days," Jamie sighed. "Life was so simple back then."

"Tell me about it," I agreed. "I miss being home and in high school."

"But look at all you have now?" Steve said.

"Jamie said it best," I sighed. "Life was so simple back then. I love what I have but I loved it when it was simpler."

"We went through this when we were in our early twenties," Carrie offered. "Life settles down in a few years. Just stick it out."

"It only gets better as you age," Steve added. "Just like a fine wine."

"True that," I said raising my jar.

We stayed for another hour sipping and talking. It was getting late and I wanted to get going. Jamie hinted at it a few times before Steve finally took the bait.

"You better hit the road," he said. "Don't you have practice tomorrow?"

"I have to be there by ten," I sighed.

"Hit the road then. I don't want to make you over sleep."

"We had a great time," I said standing.

"I did too," Steve smiled. "This stuff is awesome."

"Keep it," I offered. "I can always make more."

"Thank you," he said.

We said our goodbyes then hit the road. We made it back to the apartment by two. We both dropped our clothes and hit the bed.

*

"I'm heading home," I said as Jamie answered the phone.

"You're done early," she offered.

"It was just a walk through. Nothing special today."

"Well, I'm out with Ariel shopping right now."

"Oh boy," I sighed. "I can only imagine what you got."

"Something you might like."

"Like what?"

"The lingerie store was on my list."

"Oh," I said excitedly. "What did you get?"

"You can see it later," she sassed.

"When are you getting home?"

"In a little while. We have a few more stops to make."

"Alrighty," I said. "I'll see you when you get home."

I hit the interstate and drove quickly home. I parked the truck and headed into the lobby to check the mail slot.

"Mr. Hansen?" Wilson called.

"What's up man?" I said. "How is your day?"

"Not bad. Listen, there was a guy here about twenty minutes ago looking for you."

"There was?" I questioned jokingly. "I knew I couldn't hide from the law for forever."

Wilson chuckled at that.

"Was it Steve?" I chuckled.

"Umm?" he thought.

"Business type, suit and tie guy?"

"No, not a suit and tie guy, that's for sure."

"No," I said. "Who was it then?"

"I don't know," he said. "I didn't catch his name."

"You're no help," I joked. "What did he look like?"

"Well," he thought. "About this tall, built like you, bluish eyes with shorter blonde hair. Looked like ex-military by the way he carried himself and the backpack he had."

"That sounds like my dad," I said confused.

"I don't know," Wilson offered. "He didn't say who he was."

"Where did he go?"

"He left after I called your room and you didn't answer."

"Hmmm," I thought out loud. "That's strange."

"I'll keep a lookout for him. If he comes back I'll call you. Are you going to be home for the day?

"Probably until dinnertime. Jamie and I will probably go out for dinner tonight. Excuse me for a minute, I need to make a phone call."

I had this sinking feeling now. Something wasn't sitting right. I dialed Jamie.

"I said I would be home in a little while," she sassed. "I'm not spending that much of your money."

"Did your dad say anything about my dad?" I asked.

"No," she replied. There was an instant concern in her voice as she replied. "Why would he have? Is there something wrong?"

"Wilson said he might have seen him here today."

"At the apartment?" she asked.

"Yeah. Let me call your dad and ask him."

"Are you sure Wilson was seeing things right? Maybe he is mistaken."

"I don't know Jamie," I sighed. "I've got a funny feeling right about now. Let me call you back."

"You're scaring me a little Owen," she said. "Is there something going on?"

"Jamie," I sighed heavily. "I have a funny feeling now. I don't know if there is anything going on or not. Wilson described a guy that looked like my dad so I want to figure it out."

"Ok," she sighed. "I'm just worried now."

"Let me figure it out and I will call you back. I'm going to call your dad."

"Let me know please."

"You will be the first to know."

I dialed Uncle Buck now.

"Owen," he cheered. "How have you been?"

"Good Uncle Buck. Listen, somebody here at the apartment complex said they thought they saw my dad. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?"

"No, not really," he said confused. "I haven't seen your dad in a couple of days but that's nothing unusual for him. Do you want me to call him and see if I can track him down?"

"If he's here he probably won't answer," I sighed.

"What makes you think he's there?" Uncle Buck asked.

"The door man said he saw somebody here looking for me that looked like him," I replied. "I've got that funny feeling in my stomach now."

"A gut feeling," Uncle Buck offered. "I've always trusted mine. Let me finish up here real quick then I'll run down there and see if he's around. Maybe Lisa will know something."

"That would be helpful Uncle Buck. Thank you."

"I'll call you back in a few minutes."

"Hey Wilson?" I asked. "How old did this guy look? What was he wearing?"

"He looked about mid-fifties," he offered. "He was wearing some faded blue jeans and one of those fishing shirts that you sometimes wear."

"That sounds just like him," I sighed. "Did he say what he wanted? Did he give a reason why he was here?"

"No. He just asked if you were here so I called the room. You didn't answer so he said he would come back."

I sighed.

"Do I need to be concerned?" he asked.

"Yes and no. We had a fight a few months ago and we haven't spoken since. It's odd that he would come all the way up here without saying anything to anyone at home. I don't know. Let me figure it out."

"Good luck," Wilson offered.

I turned and walked to the front door. I went outside and looked around the street. The street was crowded as usual so I couldn't pick anyone out that looked like my dad. Maybe he went to get a bite to eat. I walked down the street and went into the Burger King that was a few stores away.

I looked around and didn't see him anywhere. I left and went down to the end of the block and continued to search. I checked a few of the storefronts but didn't see him. I still had that sinking feeling something wasn't right as I turned back for the lobby. I'd just have to wait to see if my hunch was right and he would show back up. I headed back into the lobby to go up and relax and wait for Uncle Buck to call me.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw him sitting there looking over a magazine. Wilson was waving at me to get my attention and pointing over at him as I stood there stunned. I gave Wilson a soft wave saying, I got it from here just give me a minute to compose myself. I cautiously approached him as he turned the page in the magazine and continued on.

"Dad? What are you doing here?"

"Owen," he said startled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again.

"I ah... I came to find you and hoped that we could talk."

"Talk?" I asked. "You could have just called me."

"Well," he sighed. "Past experience has taught me that calling you doesn't always work. I figured doing this in person was better anyway."

"Ok," I said still stunned he was actually here. "How the hell did you manage to track me down?"

"I called in another favor."

I shook my head in annoyance now. "What do you want dad? Did you come to finish the fight you started?"

"No," he said quickly. "I want to talk this time. Can we talk?"

"Talking is fine. If you want to throw punches again you can forget about it. I'll have security escort you out of here."

"No fighting," he said quickly. "I promise. I lost my temper the last time. A lot was going on and I let my emotions get to me."

"What do you want to talk about dad?"

"The obvious."

"Everything ok Mr. Hansen?" Wilson asked as he approached.

"So far so good. This is my dad."

"I guess you were right," Wilson offered. "Mystery solved."

"Well...sort of."

"If you need me just let me know," Wilson offered.

"We were just about to head up to talk. But I will let you know."

"I don't want to intrude," dad said quickly.

"You don't want to intrude? How are we going to talk? Do you want to do it right here?"

"No," he sighed. "I figured we could go someplace like a restaurant or something."

"I'm heading up to relax. If you want to talk then we can do it upstairs. If not, come back in a couple of months when the season is over and I have time to kill."

"I don't want to intrude," he said again.

"Jamie isn't home dad. It's just me right now for the next hour or so. Let's go up and talk."

"Alright," he sighed. "You sure?"

"Jamie isn't mad at you anyway. She's hurt by the way you treated Uncle Buck but she's not mad at you."

"Are you ok to talk?" he asked.

"You're my dad," I hissed. "I have enough respect to at least hear what you have to say. It doesn't mean I'm going to listen to it but I'll talk with you."

"Thank you Owen. Thank you for at least talking to me."

"Come on," I sighed.

He stood and picked his backpack up and followed me to the elevator. We stood in silence as we rode it up. He followed my into the apartment before we both sat down at the kitchen table.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked.

"Do you have a water or something? My throat is dry."

"Sure."

I stood and went to the fridge. I pulled a water out and returned. I slid it across the table and sat there waiting on him. He pulled the cap off and took a drink. He set it back on the table and glanced around the place. I sat there in silence and waited for him to start talking. I knew what was coming but I waited until he started. He was the one who had done wrong.

"Nice place," he offered.

"It's not too bad," I said. "It's what Jamie and I wanted."

"The whole area is nice. I didn't expect that being in New York."

"It's the Upper East Side dad," I laughed a little. "New York isn't just one big project you know. This is the nicer part of town."

"I see that now."

"It's close to Jamie's office so it works."

"Oh," he said. "Is it close for you?"

"No. It's quite a drive for me but I don't mind it. It makes Jamie happy to be so close to work so I manage."

"That's good I guess," he said carefully.

"Can you excuse me for a second? I need to call Jamie and tell her I found you."

"Sure," he sighed.

I pushed myself away from the table and went to the living room and away from my dad. He watched me dial Jamie before standing and heading to the window to look outside at the view.

"Did you find anything?" she asked before I could even talk.

"Oui. il est assis juste en face de moi," I said. (yes. He is sitting right in front of me)

"Holy shit," Jamie gasped. "Are you ok?"

"Yes," I answered quietly.

"What does he want?"

"De parler. Je ne suis pas encore sûr. Je voulais juste que vous sachiez qu'il était ici." (to talk. I am not sure yet. I just wanted you to know he was here)

"Should I stay away for now?" she asked.

"Only if you want to. Laissez-moi voir ce qu'il veut. Je suppose qu'il veut dire désolé pour tout." (let me see what he wants. I assume he wants to say sorry for everything)

"I will be home in an hour if you want me to," Jamie offered.

"Come home anytime you want to baby. Can you call uncle... your dad and tell him."

"Yeah," she said. "I can."

"I love you Jamie."

"Love you too Owen."

Dad turned back to me as I said I loved Jamie. His face showed no emotion as I hung the phone up and sat down on the couch. He took the cue and found the chair across from me and sat down.

"Nice view," he offered.

"Not too bad," I replied. "It's a little busy for me though."

"I know," he smiled. "The streets sure are crowded. I guess that's why they say it's the city that never sleeps."

"How long have you been here?"

"I got in this morning. It took me a while to track the place down."

"Well... you found it."

"Yeah," he sighed.

He took another sip of his water and looked around the place again.

"I see you've learned some French," he offered.

"Traveling Europe kind of led me to that," I replied.

"I was in France for a while on leave," he said. "I didn't really like it there though."

"I like Milan better," I offered.

"I never made it there."

"It was nice. Maybe you should check it out sometime."

"Doesn't interest me," he shrugged.

Silence filled the room again as I watching him shift around in his chair.

"So, how are things at home?" I asked.

"So, so," he sighed. "I've been working and keeping busy. I went to the camp last week. The roof looks good."

"That's good."

We were both silent again. I knew this was killing him. He was always the aggressor when I was younger. The fight we had was the first time I had ever really stood my ground with him. I knew he had a lot to say but I was waiting for him to bring it up. He took another sip of water before twisting the cap back on and setting it down.

"I guess I'll start," he sighed. "I'll start by saying I'm sorry I hit you and that I'm sorry for everything I said to you."

"Hitting me didn't solve anything," I hissed.

"I know," he said. "And I'm sorry I hit you. Really sorry. I lost my cool. That was a very hard week for me."

"Try doing it for four years. Try hiding it from everyone for four years."

"I can't imagine," he said softly.

"Imagine? No, you can't. You can't imagine how hard it has been to love someone as deeply as I do and have to hide it every single day. It sucks. And we knew going in it would be like that since we knew you guys wouldn't understand."

"You guys don't have to hide it anymore," he offered. "It's out in the open now."

"So what? All that got me was hit, hated, called a bunch of hurtful things, and disowned. My own dad punched me in the face and threw me into a wall. Then he treated me like shit while I was trying to say goodbye to my grandpa."

"All I can say is I'm sorry Owen."

"I get that," I sighed.

"Do you know why I got so mad Owen?" he asked calmly.

"Because I'm dating Jamie. It goes against what society deems as normal."

"No. I got mad because you lied to me about everything."

"Because I had to. I was afraid you wouldn't understand. I was dead on with that one. You reacted worse than I thought. You flipped the fuck out."

"And I'm sorry for that. I really am sorry. I should have never ever hit you. If I could take that back I would."

"Are you looking for me to forgive you?" I asked. "I forgive you for hitting me then. Let's move on to something else now. Let's move on to me and you and why you are here and what you want to get out of this."

"I'm here to say I'm sorry, not just for hitting you, but for everything. I want us talking again and trying to mend some fences."

"Then you have to have an understanding of Jamie and me. You have to understand what she means to me. Life has tried to rip us apart and we have fought for each other together. I love Jamie with all my heart. We didn't plan for it to happen, it just did. We don't care what other people think either. We have each other and nothing else matters. If you want to mend some fences as you say, then you have to understand that Jamie and I are together and we will always be together."