Ivanovs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bren, are you alright? Did I hurt you? I never meant to hurt you." Kale ranted, afraid he'd damaged her in some way.

Brenwan placed a finger on his lip, and whispered, "Kale, I think we are pregnant."

Kale leaped up, "Bren wait we just.-,"

"I know but the baby spoke to me Kale. I heard him, and I am so..." She sobbed as he embraced her.

"OK, we need a test. Can the doctor at the compound give you a test?" He asked praying she was right. But he didn't want to get his hopes up.

"No, not for a few weeks," Brenwan whispered, "but we can wait and I'll call and see if she will. But Kale, I don't need a test. I know I am carrying our child." Kale held his wife tightly, closing his eyes praying that just this once things would go their way.

The next few weeks were the longest, and Brenwan was at Kim's office early. Kim ran the usual test and all were positive. She reentered the room where the anxious couple waited. Donning a somber face, Kim walked in. Kale saw her expression and was already bracing himself for bad news.

"Well, Brenwan and Kale, I had several tests ran, and I can share the results. Brenwan, when did you first suspect you might be pregnant?"

Brenwan was confused because she'd already answered that question. But she answered again, knowing now that it was probably wishful thinking on her part. Kim listened and saw the light of excitement leave her eyes. When she finished, Kim nodded and spoke once more.

"Well, your instincts were right. Congratulations, you are four weeks pregnant. I'm starting you on a vitamin and iron regimen, and I need you to come in next month for a follow-up." Neither heard her. They were having a baby, Kale pulled his wife into his arms had held her close. Soon he realized the doctor was talking.

He stood and nodded, shaking her hand as tears of joy coated his cheeks. Kim knew they needed time alone, so she let them have some time in her office. As she walked out, Manson was standing outside her door.

*****

Kim smiled. Manson was the most handsome wolf to her. His long blonde hair was tied in a brown leather thong, and his soft brown eyes sparkled. She smiled as she recalled how his hair covered her body last night as he tasted her skin. Manson scented her arousal and smiled. Truthfully, he found himself in a constant state of horniness where this gorgeous brunette was concerned. He knew he'd want to mate soon, and he prayed she'd agree. But first, there was something that he needed to do.

"Kim, I left early this morning before you woke up. In these few hours, I missed you. I'm sorry I had to go to work a little earlier than usual," he whispered. "I know you have quite a few patients and new ones being added daily, but can you take a week off. I want to go see my family and I want you to meet them."

Kim's heart was racing. Manson was perfect for her. He never interfered with her job. When she worked late he was always there to make sure she was safe. He was a fantastic kisser, and his touch made her soar. Manson Kelvic was her dream, and she'd gladly go with him to meet his parents.

"Let me talk with the Alphas so that they can request a healer from a neighboring pack to fill in for me." She answered.

Manson smiled, and kissed her. "Ok, love. You do that." He answered and left to go back to work. Kim watched him leave as she wore a goofy love-struck grin on her face.

*****

Gernick and Nicolette were spending a lazy afternoon at home. They'd visited Garrick and Shari earlier and spent time with their new niece. Nicky thought Ava was the most beautiful baby ever born. She was also excited for Brenwan, because she and Kale were to expecting their first child in a few months. Jonathan was sitting in his daddy's lap and they were having a deep conversation.

"Uh oh, we gotta go!" Gernick announced. And like a true little soldier. Jonathan followed his daddy. They were gone for a bit and Nicolette looked up from the painting she was working on.

"Gernick, what are you up to?" She asked. Nicolette knew her husband and this last few weeks, he was spending a lot of time teaching their son something.

"Love, can't a man spend time with his son without drawing suspicion. We're going to give you a break. We're going to the compound and hang out with the guys, alright." He added.

Nicky narrowed her eyes. He was up to something and the guys at the compound were in on it. "OK, have fun. Let me get his bag for you. She packed his bag, and put in a change of clothes, diapers, and wipes. She knew if he played with the cubs he would be a mess when they finished.

"Now, love finish your art. You want to be ready for your first show in a few months right. The two of us will be fine, don't worry." Gernick added as he kissed her temple.

"I love you." He added with an extra kiss. Jonathan hugged his Momma also. He had the best Momma in the whole world. "Love you, momma." He whispered.

Nicky smiled, "Oh sweetie, I love you too, both of you. Be good for Daddy, alright." She added, eyeing her husband suspiciously.

"We'll be back, rest." Gernick added as they vanished. Nicky shrugged her shoulders and smiled. Things were so much better now. She missed her mother and Claus, but she and Gernick had bonded even more and the three of them were now a close knit family. She smiled to herself and thought of how blessed she really was.

Meanwhile, Gernick arrived at the Alphas home where Thaddeus, BJ, Javon, and several other males were waiting. The men had talked and decided that they needed to take over training their sons. It was Gernick's idea and Thaddeus and BJ liked it. So each week they met and swapped stories on how potty training was going. The women had no idea they were training the boys this young, but they were boys and boys shouldn't keep soiling themselves.

Gernick was proud to announce that his son, Jonathan, was completely potty trained and no longer needed diapers. Thaddeus announced the same thing as did BJ. A few other males were close, and the men encouraged them. The guys spent the rest of the day with their boys hanging out. Blaine joined them and brought his daughter. He too took the challenge and announced to the guys, "I potty trained my daughter. Celia has no idea." The fellas cheered and he joined the group.

The women watched them and figured something was up. Elise laughed. "Ladies, when was the last time any of you bought diapers?" She asked.

Nina, Celia looked confused. Julianne had to small daughters she was knee deep in diapers. Elise rephrased the question. "For your toddlers, when did you last buy diapers for your toddlers?"

Nina spoke "I bought some last mon.... No Thaddeus told me he'd get them."

Celia paused, "Momma, you're right. Blaine said he'd pick up diapers for Nickie. I don't remember seeing them."

Julianne laughed, "BJ buys all of the diapers for us, but I don't recall him buying any for Javier lately."

"Excuse me," Elise added. Nicky, can you come here for a few minutes?

Hearing the alpha's summon, she answered, I'll be right there. and she appeared in the kitchen of the alpha's home. "What is going on?" she asked.

Elise laughed, "Do you have any idea of what your husband is up to?"

"No, but his behavior has peeked my interest." Nicky answered.

"Nicky, when was the last time you bought diapers for Jonathan?" Nina asked. Nicky thought for a moment. It had been over a month for sure. "At least a month, wait, that's strange." She added.

Elsie added laughing, "Men are fickle. They can't stand the thought of their boys being less than manly. Your sons have been potty trained by their daddies. They probably want to surprise you." The women laughed except Nicolette. She recalled telling Gernick something a long time ago about having another child.

"I'm going to strangle him, and then I'll kiss him all better. That sneaky little.... UG!" she groaned.

"What?" Nina asked concerned.

Nicky then laughed, "My husband wants a daughter. I told him we could have another child as soon as Jonathan was out of diapers and walking. I guess he decided to speed up the process," she laughed. "I need to get back and finish my painting. Thanks for warning me, Elise. I might just punish him for this." The women laughed at his cleverness.

Nicky left her friends and returned home. She had plans for her sneaky spouse. She called Petra and told her to collect the baby as soon as he got back. Nicky then took a bubble bath; it was time to keep her promise. Gernick and Jonathan returned a few hours later. Jonathan was completely washed out and Petra took him straight to his room for a nap.

Gernick didn't see his wife and went in search of her. He walked into their bedroom and froze. Lying in the center of their bed was his beautiful wife, wearing nothing but a smile, her blonde locks falling over the silky black sheets. She crooked her finger at her husband, Gernick froze,

"Wait, baby. I'm hot, sweaty, I need a shower." He started saying.

Nicky smiled, "Nope, I need you. Stop making excuses and join me now." She demanded. She did not have to ask twice. Gernick quickly moved to her side. She pulled him down and kissed her husband. "Baby you're wearing too many clothes." She whispered and within second they were both naked and rolling on the silky sheets.

Gernick needed no further prompting as he positioned himself between his wife's silky thighs and slid deep inside her. Nicky moaned. It was not often that he was the aggressor, but this time he took control. Gernick grind his cock deep inside her pussy. She felt so hot, so tight. She fit him like a glove. He loved the moans in his ear, but he wanted screams. He wanted to make her scream his name. He wanted to own her and for her to admit he was her true master. Suddenly he stopped, "Wait, what" Nicky whimpered as he withdrew his raging cock.

"Over, on your knees." He growled. "It's time for me to dominate my bitch." He hissed. Nicolette was shocked and turned on. She'd never seen this side of him before. "Now Nicky, I don't like waiting," he added.

She complied, kneeling on the bed, her pussy opened and raw for him. Gernick sniffed her first, and she moaned. He realized something earlier at the compound, when Nicky and Nina bonded, Nina inherited Nicky's traits as a vampire, but Nicky had also inherited Nina's traits as a she wolf. The male were often showed dominance during the mating with the female, and he'd yet to claim her in this way. Tonight, he was claiming his bitch, once and for all.

"Gernick, look, maybe..." she said fearfully and he realized that he needed to tone it down.

"Nicky, I love you. I promise to never hurt you. But I need this, we need this." He leaned over her kissing the back of her neck as his engorged cock rubbed against her weeping slit. Nicky moaned.

"Gernick, please," she whispered, and he entered her in one quick thrust. So deep was his thrust that Nicky screamed. "Fuck Gernick, Oh my God!" He groaned. He'd never penetrated her this deeply before and he knew from now on this was a position they'd enjoy. Slowly he rocked in and out of her body. Nicky tried to meet him thrust for thrust, but he held her still as he fucked her pussy. Soon Nicky was crying begging for more, harder, faster. The more she begged; the more he gave.

Nicolette could not believe how good his cock felt from this position. She felt like he was splitting her in two. Then he reached between her thighs and stroked her clit, pushing her head first into an out of this world orgasm. Then he leaned over her and she felt his bite, his mating bite, and she flew. Nicky was a mass of sensations when she came; all she heard next was Gernick screaming and her world went black. She woke up a few minutes later and her husband had positioned them and was holding her in his arms.

"Gernick that was-" he stopped her. "We aren't done. You have to claim me. You have to bite me back." He whispered.

"Um, baby, I can't feel my legs right now. You were amazing." She whispered as she kissed his chest.

"OK, I'll take a quick shower. You rest a minute. I'll be back." Gernick hopped in the shower. He felt incredible. Claiming his wife was indescribable. He hoped she claimed him tonight. Her wolf heritage demanded it, and he would accept no less that to be fully bonded to his woman.

Gernick finished his shower and joined his wife in bed. Nicky didn't realize how powerful the wolf heritage she'd gained was, but that part of her need to claim her husband. Gernick lay back and let her take control. Nicky slid her hot sheath over him and rode his cock slowly. He loved the feel of her body, gyrating on his. He never wanted it to stop. Soon her movements became more frantic, wilder. She bucked on him and he knew she was close. Gernick met her thrust for thrust in the eternal dance of lovers. Soon she could not wait any longer. A primal part of her needed to mark her mate. Gernick welcomed her bite, craved it even. She leaned and he rose up to meet her and she bit the special area on his neck and collar that made him hers completely. Gernick came the instant her teeth marked his flesh. As Nicky's body clenched his throbbing cock in a vice so snug and tight that for a few seconds they stopped breathing.

Nicolette collapsed on her husband's chest, and he held her tight. Both were content, happy in knowing that now they were completely joined together. As Nicolette lay there as sense of contentment and warmth filled her, and she smiled. She looked into Gernick's dark eyes and kissed him. Then she whispered, "Damn, I was hoping we could practice some more."

Gernick laughed, "What?" He asked confused, but happy.

Nicky slid up just enough to kiss her confused husband, and answered, "I wanted to practice making your daughter a bit more, before we actually made her. But you, just have to be an overachiever." She teased.

Gernick still didn't catch on. Then it dawned on him. "Wait, Nicky, are you sure, baby that was fast, we just. OK, now, you have to listen to me. No more of the stunts you pulled with Jonathan. Opal will get here safely without complications ok." He demanded.

"I am not naming my daughter Opal," Nicky argued. Gernick laughed and held her close. "Then we can name her whatever you choose love. You chose the perfect name for our son; I will love whatever you decide to name our daughter." He kissed her.

"Well then, her name is Janine Amerie Ivanov." Nicolette declared. Gernick froze. She was naming their daughter after his mother.

"Nicolette, love, It's perfect. It's our mothers' names. Just perfect, thank you." he whispered, awed and grateful to this woman that changed his world. Nicky pulled away when she realized he was crying.

"Gernick, it's OK love." She whispered as her eyes teared up as well. She wrapped her arms around her husband and together they lay there not speaking, simply content. The family was now complete. Their son was safe in his bed; their daughter was safely tucked inside her mother's womb. Nicky fell asleep and Gernick thought of his birth mother, Momma thank you for fighting for me. I love you, he sent and a sense of peace covered him. He knew then that after centuries of pain and torment, he could finally just be happy.

Gernick, welcome to the pack. Javon sent. Gernick was startled, and Nicky asked what was wrong. "Nothing" he said, "I'm now an official pack member." He chuckled, "Sleep love." She smiled and then slumbered.

Thank you Javon, glad to join. We can talk later, if you don't mind. and then Gernick Ivanov, the baddest, most feared vampire in the vampire nation curled up beside his wife and slept.

*****

Margaret Kent had been home for a few months now and Lakota still refused to see her. He was not rude, but very polite in his refusal. His rejection hurt, and to make matters worse, she realized that she'd thrown away her one shot at happiness. So Margaret had to decide, would she meekly walk away from him, or did she fight to get back the one man she wanted?

Margaret thought of her daughter, and her friends in Texas. They were so happy, while she sat in her office alone and miserable. "Well, Mr. Lakota Gaines, I am going to get your attention. One way or another, you will talk to me." Margaret picked up her phone and called her director of distributing. "Becky, cancel all orders from Gaines Incorporated. Call Lakota Gaines' assistant and tell her to inform her boss that there is a problem. I want him in my office no later than noon tomorrow, or we will be forced to drop them as clients."

The director followed her orders precisely, and made the phone call. The message was delivered to Lakota and he was furious. She wanted to see him the next day. Hell no! They'd have this out tonight. One way or another Mrs. Margaret Kent would rue the day she messed with the Alpha of the Gaines pack.


So ends the story of the Ivanovs for now. But do these stories really end. Maybe, maybe not. I just enjoy writing them. As you may have guessed Margaret has a man to tame next, so don't despair. This story has taken a life of its own, and I love it. As long as you all keep reading them, I'll keep writing them. Thank you for all of your support and feedback. I hope you enjoyed the tale thus far. Please feel free to vote and comment.