All Comments on 'IWillSubmit38 Pt. 01'

by OhSoHot2takeU

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i love this story and hope you update soon but I do hope he takes into account the only reason she might want this is cause she thinks that's all she deserves and might not want this and really want a real relationship hope that made sense the only reason said that is seems this story could have a happy ever after for her please don't take what say as bad but just feel bad for her

OhSoHot2takeUOhSoHot2takeUabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I hope I did this justice in part two. I only divided this story into two parts because it was so long at six pages and I wasn't certain how well that would be received. Since I'm still new to this and I really want to do a good job I appreciate the comments and feedback. I hope you'll like part two. HEA endings seem to be my favorite to read so that's also generally what I prefer to write. I hope you'll agree and like part two which should be out in days. Again, thanks for your comment and voting. I appreciate it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I really like your story, very descriptive and interesting. One of the best I've read so far, looking forward to part 2.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
So his plan is to kidnap and rape her for her own good?

And that will improve her self esteem and concept of self-worth? That's completely deranged. It's not submission if it's forced. Submission is a choice and she has none.

This type of noncon is not my style, sorry.

OhSoHot2takeUOhSoHot2takeUabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment.

I hope you go on to read part two. It may completely surprise you regarding the ending and what motivations Logan had. Things are not always what they seem in the beginning of a story, but that's why I didn't give away too much. Unfortunately, I may have needed to give up more in part one, but that was not easy to decide early in the story. I only divided this into a two part because it was 6 pages long and I wasn't certain how well that would be received as I'd never done a story that long. I don't know if I did myself favors doing that or not? I guess it's always good to listen to the feedback as a good indication. Thanks again for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Logan and Riley were so hot to read. I loved their story and couldn't wait for part 2!

I felt so sorry for Riley. I also must admit that I loved Logan's dominant alpha male personality. He sees how broken Riley is and he takes extreme measures to ensure her safety, even from herself. I adore his strong, masculine body and his determination for Riley to consent before he will take her virginity.

I admit I am writing this review after finishing part 2 of this story. I couldn't wait to see how this all played out. I loved it, but I don't mind longer stories and would urge this author to not be afraid of submitting a long story because I thought it would have read better as one longer story versus two stories split slightly awkwardly.

Don't get me wrong, I loved it, I just thought it would've read better as one story. Good job though and keep writing. I would love even more of these two and perhaps include some people from Logan's past seeking to get even, triggering every protective gene in this dominant man to flare up and release a storm inside an already overprotective and dangerous man. Just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Complexity of a rape fantasy redefined

Characters were brilliant and her underlying story added a layer of reason to her twisted feelings but also brought out a dimension of care the hero had for her. Taking the time to understand her thinking and wanting to protect her from herself while addressing her fantasy and letting her know he is anything she wants him to be was just so romantic. ❤️ That's the thing about rape fantasies, you want to be controlled but by a good looking someone who loves and cares for you and just can't help themselves but to have you and love you even when you resist. The characters' chemistry was so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous