IWillSubmit38 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "You get busy sucking me or suffer without teeth, Riley. Lick the tip of my cock then slide that pretty tongue up and down my dick and moan like the whore you are while you do it. Get the balls too. Make them nice and slick then play with them with your fingers."

He slapped my face with his dick and told me, "Open up."

He pushed the head in my mouth and said "Move that tongue girl. You act like you ain't jerked a man before."

He tugged my hair until the tip was at the back of my throat and his floppy, heavy balls were on my chin. He pulled my hair down from the bun on top of my head and commented, "I didn't know you was such a fine piece of ass. Now show me your tits."

I gagged and coughed as he pulled my shirt and bra off then stepped back and whistled a low appreciative whistle. He said he may change his mind and fuck me after all. He tugged me up by my hair and twisted my nipple. He played with my breasts kissing me before he shoved his tongue in my mouth and bent me back over the counter. He rubbed his cock between my legs. I was shaking so bad my legs buckled and I dropped down to my knees.

He laughed and thought I'd wanted to do the blowjob so he said, "You liked sucking me that much huh? Well, okay bitch, start moaning and suck my cock like the slut you are."

He kept pulling my nipples and squeezed my breasts until they were bruised and then he bent over and bit one of my breasts until he left marks.

He slid his shaft in and poked out my cheeks over and over then said: "relax your throat and swallow because I'm a going to fuck your pretty throat until you're gagging on me and making that gluck, gluck, gluck sound I just love so fucking much."

I couldn't breathe and he laughed when my face started turning purple. I started to push on his legs but he told me, "I'll cuff your arms behind you and fuck your throat. You won't breathe unless I let you gasp for air. If you don't get better using your little fingers and mouth to turn me on I'll just shove it up your ass. Which would you prefer to do? Start making me happy." He growled.

When he pulled back I coughed and gasped. He didn't give me long before he did that again but he only choked me a couple more times before he got into just ramming in and out of my mouth. Sometimes he'd go down my throat until it was gagging me and that was when I knew exactly what that gluck, gluck, gluck sound was that he liked so much was because I was making it, moaning, trying to breathe.

When I gagged and made that sound, he groaned loud. He played with my nipples telling me "that's good baby. You're sucking me so good doll. Oh, fuck yeah. Keep that suction up and move that sweet little tongue just like you're doing. You're a fuckin' natural! Move your finger to my asshole and push it in. Yeah! Oh, yeah! God that's so fucking good! Move that tongue more whore and moan loud now!"

His cock was thumping like a heartbeat on my tongue. I was rubbing his balls and fingering his asshole and moaning and sucking so he'd finish. After about five minutes his balls began to shrivel up and they got all tight then he got really loud and roared, "Suck me you filthy fucking cock whore! You slut, loving it like that! You're getting all wet sucking my dick, aren't you baby? You like me playing with your nipples, huh?"

He used my hair and forced himself in and out of my mouth brutally then pulled me forward hard and roared as his cum shot from his cock into my mouth while he pulled back to fill my mouth with it. His hand swiftly pushed under my jaw keeping my head tipped back while he pulled my hair to keep my head arched back with his cum collecting in my mouth. I tried to let it come out the sides of my mouth but he jerked my head back. He thrust my mouth shut and was keeping my head tipped back as far as he could get it to go. He said, "You don't want to know what happens to girls who don't swallow my sweet cum do you? Fucking swallow it for Daddy!"

It was bitter, thick and hot and had a slimy texture. I gagged but swallowed it down. A tiny bit ran down my chin. He jerked the few last shots across my face and his cum was then dripping down my cheeks. His finger smeared what was dripping off my chin all over my face and neck but he left a few globs just hanging from my cheeks. He made me get dressed being careful to leave the globs of evidence present on my face for fellow prisoners to see. He brought me back to my cell with his white cum all over me. I desperately wanted to lower my head, but he held my hair at the nape of my neck tight to keep my head up. He wanted everyone to know he'd just shot his load all over my face.

He loomed over me and whispered, "You leave that to dry there. You got turned on didn't you my little cum bucket? I can't wait. I'm going to come back before I go to make sure you left daddy's cum on your lips. You're a hot little piece of ass slut. I can't believe I haven't had you before this. I didn't notice you until you was showering earlier today. Now my little pussy, we'll make this a regular thing huh? You're my sweet little cock sucker ain't ya? You know what will happen to you if I come back and my cum isn't dried on your face? No? Well I'll tell ya. I'll shove his baton up your ass and fuck you with it. Then I'll get every guy that works here to pull a train on you. Maybe we'll let you come service our friends at our private parties for young sluts like you. You might like having about twenty dicks fuck you a night though. We'll have to see if I keep you to myself or share you. That will depend on you. You won't disappoint me, will you? You loved sucking me off, didn't you? Now you kiss me and thank me for giving you my dick you teasing whore. Okay?"

He stood in front of me cupping my breast and waiting for me to kiss him. He whispered that I'd better make it one hot kiss or else. I launched myself towards his face practically climbing up his big body. I kissed him like my life depended on it. Which I presumed it did. I thanked the bastard for "letting me suck him and I let his cum dry on my face until he came back. He did check on my compliance with his plan. When he opened my cell, he slid my shirt up and sucked my nipples again rubbing my pussy through my clothes until he slid his hand past the elastic waistband of my underwear and his finger dipped between my folds. When he touched me, down there, he laughed and brought his finger to my mouth and made me lick it.

He said, "I knew you was a whore, moaning through sucking my big dick and now you're soaking wet for me! Oh, yeah..." he groaned, "you sweet for me?"

I wasn't wet, no ... I wasn't turned on at all! But when he shoved his finger in my mouth, it was shiny and wet, oh god it was!" I felt sick and gasped.

He laughed at me and winked then before he left, he pulled my hair down again and said, "I didn't know you was as hot as that little whore, but now that I know, I'm going to find some time to come back for your tight ass."

I refused to cry in front of him. I stood there humiliated. He was the first man I'd ever seen or touched and I'd got wet from him raping my mouth and wearing his cum. Later, I came so hard thinking about what he did to me. I touched myself until I got off and it made me sick. There must be something wrong with me. It's been a week now and it's all I can think of. I found myself thinking about it over and over and the more I do, the more I wanted to touch myself. I think part of me liked that he wants me so much. It's sick. I'm sick. WTF? I don't believe I really want him to come back and make me cum, do I? I hate myself!

Riley had not reported the guard, which didn't really surprise Logan. She was hard enough on herself and her self-loathing was evident with every word she wrote. What she didn't see was the facts. She actively plotted to stay away from him during her last two weeks. She described every detail of how she outwitted the guard and avoid his lustful grasp. That specific guard wasn't usually monitoring her section in the building she was housed in. He didn't know she only had only two weeks left inside. The cat and mouse games to assure her safety during that two weeks both excited her and made her wet. She admitted she hadn't been sure if she wanted him to outmaneuver her and take her again, but her confusion about her shameful desires made her soaked with every thought and she masturbated frequently to him ordering her to suck him off. That seemed to distress Riley and turn her on. It all caused a new self-hatred to surface during this time.

Riley picked her pen name "Iwillsubmit38" because of this event. Each part had meaning for her. The three stood for her birthday. The eight was for her eight years locked away and then the obvious reference to her being orally raped was, "I will submit." She was intrigued with the domination, but not certain if she would willingly do that again. She liked the fantasy of being sexually controlled. It got her hot. She believed she deserved to be punished. She found herself turned on after being forced to her knees and made to suck off a stranger's dick. She was certain that made her a slut.

Two months after this incident her behavior became reckless. The day following her admission in her diary that she was certain he'd turned her on with his vile language and the things he'd made her do pulled at something primal she didn't want controlling her life but she didn't know how to stop being such a slut. She knew in that moment, she was a whore and deserved to be treated like one. As soon as she became so blatantly dangerous to herself online, Logan28 entered the chatroom. Logan needed to learn more about what she was thinking and what better way than to get her to write it down and talk about her darkest fantasies. Everything changed for Riley from that confession on. Logan also wanted to protect her, especially from herself. He saw the darkness in her thoughts and worried about her mental health. He got her to tell him every thrilling nasty and debasing thing she wanted done to her. She responded to him like no other, but of course he knew exactly what to say to get her dripping wet. He should know, he thought to himself, he'd read everything she'd written every night in her diaries about her dark twisted desires and he played into every one of them. Riley was obsessed with their chats.

Logan smirked, letting out a chuckle as his mind relived reading one of her diary entries specifically about him.

"There is a massive guy in the café who, strangely, is also named Logan. He could be twenty-eight. Oh, God, he's so hot and built, like the hulk. The man is tremendously muscled and defines the words "rakishly handsome". His eyes seem dangerous. When he looks at me it's sort of freaks me out because I feel his eyes on me sometimes before I even see him. I've never noticed a man the way I see him. He frightens me at times. His eyes look both like the ocean and like he's got a burning fire inside him when he stares at me. It's so odd, I felt heated all day and my stomach clenches down there after seeing him. I need to avoid him. He is too unsafe for me. I would never deserve having a man like him anyway and I probably imagine everything about the way I think he's looking at me anyway. The thing is, when I thought of going down on a man again, I think about him holding my hands and forcing me down while I struggle against his huge muscular body. I'm certain he could handle me even if I fought him with all my might. I think about him every night when I get myself off. I've found myself taunting him. I lick my fingers when he's sitting in the café watching me. Maybe he'll pin me to the wall and make me do bad things to him. I get so hot just thinking about his huge body on top of me, forcing me down with his weight, spreading my legs and making me do whatever he wants me to do to him.

Yesterday he dropped his silver wear and leaned down right over the top of me to grab it. I was holding my breath. I imagined he had me pinned against the wall because I really had nowhere to go when he loomed over my shoulder and said, "Pardon my reach."

His hand was on my shoulder holding me in my place when his arm went between my legs to grab his silver wear on the floor between my feet. His face was right next to mine as he rose, he stopped just a few inches from my lips and said, "Sorry."

Then he stood up and walked off. I swear I was breathing so hard I could have cum just from his arm touching my shoulder. I really thought he did it on purpose. I wish I could stop thinking about him because I'm sure a guy like him could get any woman he wanted and the last thing he'd want is a convicted felon. I hate myself for wanting what I know I'll never have. I know I deserve to have creepy men, like Bill Miller, coming after me. What I deserve is to be fucked like the slut I am by men that make my skin crawl."

Logan both loved and hated that entry. He wanted Riley to see his eyes on her, but he hated that she saw herself like that. It was so odd that Riley never seemed to notice the constant attention she attracted from men. She wasn't into her beauty and spent most of her time reading. She didn't wear make-up as far as Logan could tell. He'd never seen any in her apartment other than some clear lip gloss, yet she was the most stunning woman Logan had ever laid his eyes on. Logan had become so possessive of her. He didn't want anyone touching her but him. He had plenty of money to care for her the way she deserved. He had an inheritance and his money from the government work he did too. Riley was made for him and fate had led him to her. He was probably crossing the line, no, he was certainly crossing the line, but her behavior had become an outright threat to her and she was going to get hurt. He would make her submit to him and make every dream of hers come true. Like it or not, she'd started this dangerous venture and he intended to give her everything she asked for if only to protect her from herself.

Women were always throwing themselves at Logan, but he only had eyes for Riley from the moment he'd laid his eyes on her. His obsidian hair looked every inch like he'd just been freshly fucked though he'd been taking care of himself since he'd addicted himself on her. His slate blue eyes nearly turned a glowing red thinking of anyone else near her. He had a ruggedly handsome face, with a sculptured jaw. His face always looked a bit like he had a five o'clock shadow because his hair was so dark. His muscular abdomen-chest combo literally rippled under his shirt. He was two hundred thirty pounds of tense, coiled, raw muscle on a six-foot-five-inch frame.

Oh, how he hoped he'd have the luck to find her still cherry for him, oh, if only he knew for certain. He chuckled to himself thinking about how perfect that would be. She had joined the gym for their company three months ago. Every Saturday morning at 3:45 A.M. she'd head out for her work-out to avoid everyone. This Saturday, he would be at the gym just like last week, only this week he'd be much earlier. Last week she smiled at him so sweetly when he'd showed up at the end of her workout. He nodded to her and tried to strike up a conversation trying to get her comfortable around him.

Saturday finally came and he discretely exchanged her flavored water with a spiked one he'd readied in advance. It went off without a hitch when she had set the bottle on the floor next to the equipment she was using. He "accidentally' kicked it then switched the one she'd been drinking with the one he'd spiked. A few minutes after she'd drank it, she'd paled and her eyes appeared to be slightly unfocused. She fled to the restroom. He'd been discrete hanging out near the end of the hall at that equipment until he heard the doorknob twist. He was right there just as she stumbled out the door. He caught her insisting on helping her to her car.

As soon as they'd walked out the door, she was his. He was with her as the effects of the drug hit her. Her five-foot-three-inch frame was over a foot shorter than his and she wobbled into his arms, blinking up at him as her world spun. He said "Sit down in your car and rest. Let me help you get to it, which one is it?"

She wasn't even able to point out her car. Her eyelids suddenly heavy, so he'd taken charge moving her faster than she could comprehend. He placed her perfect ass in his car, which was where he'd known she was going all along. He leaned over her swiftly clasping her wrist into covered cushioned Velcro ties. He cinched them up snugly about when she realized the trouble she was in. She tried to get out of his car, but it was too late by then, and he'd simply lifted those luscious slender, legs back inside his car and closed the door hurrying around to get into his side before she slumped forward or someone saw her in his car.

He needed to get her out of there and go back to bring her car to his garage storage unit. He lowered her seat back caressing Riley's breasts through her shirt as she'd drifted back slipping into sleep. He bent and pressed his lips to hers and he wasn't certain if she was aware of it, but she had looked right into his eyes. Her breathing became a light snore and he watched her chest's rise and fall seductively capturing his gaze, heating him, but his lust for her had to wait until they were safely home and she understood she was getting everything she had been begging for all these months.

Logan had used his IT skills to hack the system at the gym and replace the prior week's video of their workouts by seamlessly cutting today's abduction out of any evidence with reformatted footage of last week's workout for their alibi. The company provided the same IT services for the gym, which was another lucky break for Logan. Fortunately, Riley was an early riser and they'd been alone in the gym that morning. He had her out the door before 4:10 A.M.

"Riley!" Logan said shaking her shoulder slightly.

Riley blinked her eyes and scanned the room trying to ascertain her location and situation but everything remained a jumbled riddle Riley couldn't decipher. She blinked and shook her head, drooling slightly from the side of her wide-open mouth so sweetly waiting for him. Slowly, full fledge panic sunk in listening to Logan explain his plans for her to be his.

"This is our home from this moment on. You have been tormenting me with your behavior and chat conversations. Sooner or later you were going to get hurt trolling the internet for someone to rape, dominate, control and even enslave you. You must be in a state of constant desire Miss Iwillsubmit38. But, we are going to clear that up beginning today. You have me very aroused. You've been so naughty my sweet little girl. You are mine. I have every intention of fulfilling all of your dark, twisted fantasies. I drugged you, put you in my car and brought you here without your consent. You need to decide how much my taking you is really against your will. That part is entirely up to you."

Logan's smile quirked up in a knowing grin as he continued to explain, "Yes, my lovely Iwillsubmit38, Logan28 is me." He paused to let it all sink in.

I work in the IT department. I manipulated your life via the computer. For example: I've requested our two-week vacations beginning Monday. Not one person will miss you the first two weeks you are gone. Next, I edited the tape from the gym so no one will know you and I left at the same time. You will do whatever I ask; like it or not. I will not punish you for non-compliance this morning though because you're coming out of sedation so you'll need reminders. This medication screws with your memory. It will keep you calmer and allow you to be much less inhibited than normal which works in my favor today."

There was a long lingering pause as he studied Riley's body from top to bottom.