IWillSubmit38 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been a horny little thing but I'll fulfill your desires to be taken against your will." He paused and smiled at her salaciously.

"Oh, I hope you'll fight me. You can all you like. I'd love you to struggle while I am between your legs touching you and getting you hot. That's what you wanted now, isn't it?" he said with a sardonic chuckle remembering clearly their last chat.

Iwillsubmit38: If you tried to take me I would fight you with all my might. It may be what I've always wanted, to be taken against my will but, I shouldn't admit that, but as we'll never really meet, I can.

Logan28: Run little girl all you like, but when I catch you, and I will catch you, I'll paddle you then you'll suck me, possibly wearing a mouth guard first, so you'll know I can force you to submit to me either way. While you suck me I'll get you wet, so wet you're dripping. I'll lay you back on the bed and rut on top of you until I deposit my seed into your fertile womb. You're mine and you'll give me a child. You will submit to me whenever I feel the need. I'll tie you to the bed at night so whenever I feel the need I can roll on top of you, spread those sweet little legs of yours then slide my cock inside you over and over. You'll beg me to fuck you because I plan to take you to the brink of orgasm so many times and I'll deny you until you beg me for my seed.

Iwillsubmit38: My nipples are so hard when you say that. You'll never get to touch my sweet candy. I will run from you, fight you, bite, claw, scratch, kick. You will have to take everything you want from me because I will not give anything to you. I love that you want me, that I can walk and you watch, run and you chase, squirm and you feel the need to hold me down. I love to tease you because I can. I will not let you have anything. You'll have to take it from me.

Logan28: You make me so hard thinking about how I will hold you down and feel your small body under me. It's laughable you think you could stop me with your small body. I'm twice your size. I'll simply hold you in whatever position I want you in and I'll thrust my pole in you until I shoot my hot cum inside you. You'll love it, don't you tell yourself for one moment that you won't. My thick ten plus-inch cock will impale you and you'll moan like the whore I'll make you be for me. Oh, how I wait to pull you by your hair and have you gag on my cock. Goodnight my little girl... your time is running out. I'm coming to get you and you'll be so sore you won't know how to walk for days.

Iwllsubmit38: We'll see about that. Imagine me swinging my sweet ass as I escape from you and you have to suffer blue balls. You will never know what you're missing. I'm licking my lips now before I go masturbate and then suck my sticky fingers to lick them dry ... mmm, think about that... goodnight.

Riley stared at Logan and swallowed hard drooling slightly thinking about all those taunts she'd baited him with. She stared at him and all she could think was, "Fuck."

Logan smiled a grin that looked to Riley like a cat batting around the mouse before it finally pounced on its prey. "I'm not into the Sir or Master labels. I expect you to treat me with respect. You'll soon remember how much you want this no matter what you think at this moment. You know my name, so use that. You'll please me in any way I see fit Riley. You'll do good to remember, my sweet girl, that you asked for this. You even begged me so I know you want it. I'll use coercion, force, punishments or bondage to make you understand you're mine to protect and control and I don't give a damn if you like it or not!"

He let his hand run down her neck, around her breast, down her abdomen to the waistband which he pulled with a hard tug. The muscles deep in Riley's belly clenched at his next words, said while letting his hand slide from the side of her hip to the back of her round buttocks cheeks which he massaged thoroughly to let her know he would do as he pleased. Then he almost whispered leaning in toward Riley. "You'll beg me to take you before I will, but until then I have so many ideas to entertain on how to fill our time. I know what gets you wet and I'll make you pant for me. This will be so much fun."

Logan leaned over and kissed Riley's neck lingering by her ear and letting her listen to his hot breaths on her ear. Then he released the bonds holding her down and instructed her, "On your knees Riley. Come to me with that open mouth of yours."

Riley stared at him dumbfounded, blinking and trying to grasp what he was saying to her, though she was still slightly in a fog. She almost laughed out loud but when she saw the feral gleam in his eyes she knew this was really happening.

"Did you understand me?"

Riley continued blinking with a confused look on her face. She swallowed hard taking in her surroundings and she was having a hard time concentrating as her jaw ached so terribly. She was still tied with Velcro bindings keeping her arms at her sides limiting her movements. The large Velcro belt encircled her waist, her wrists were firmly clamped to her waist. There were bindings of Velcro material around each thigh over the top of her clothes and her wrists were bound also to the thighs by a snap lock that clamped to a ring sewn into the Velcro encircling each wrist. She pulled at the bindings unable to move much. She stared at him and after a few moments, she nodded as drool dripped from her lip to the floor, she looked down at it and blushed red.

"Good, so roll off the couch and crawl to me now, on your knees." He ordered.

Riley inhaled sharply. She was still spinning a bit and slightly felt ill. Her heart was hammering in her chest and she couldn't seem to get her body to do what her mind knew he told her to do. Logan undid the ties of the gag behind her head, pushed down on something and pulled the gag from her mouth. He then repeated his command and waited only a few seconds.

When she didn't move, he pulled her to her feet, sat where she'd been and he roughly pulled her down over his left knee placing his right leg over her legs while pressing down on her back with his left arm. He tugged her workout pants down to where the Velcro circled her thighs. Her derriere was exposed and his hand began a languid circle rubbing the skin of her soft bottom.

He calmly explained, "You have such a beautiful bottom, so round, soft and tempting. It will look even better with a rosy glow to it, so I am going to swat that sexy butt ten times to ... um, motivate you; snap you more awake." he said while drumming his fingers lightly across her bared flesh.

His fingers slid to her crack where they grazed slowly up and back down over and over. He continued speaking slowly and sensuously in his deep commanding voice. "This morning, I will use spankings, more for fun than punishment but, I guess that depends on your perspective, huh? Pay attention Riley because you need to count them out loud for me. If you fail to count them, I will start over at one."

His fingers stroked her, pushing through the gap between her thighs, cupping her, circling her clit, and dancing lightly over the top of it while he watched her breathing increase and her arousal begin with his ministrations.

"Nod your head that you understand me then we'll begin as you count."

Riley was breathing hard with the sensations overwhelming her as he stroked her. She was dizzy from the drugs but a defiant part of her brain couldn't believe what he was doing to her body. She resented him being able to make her want him so easily. Rebelliousness glistened in her eyes as she glared over her shoulder at him.

Immediately noting the insolent gleam in her eyes Logan jumped into action. Swat. Swat. Swat. His palm landed stinging, burning, cracks over her bright red cheeks so rapid in succession she had no time to collect her thoughts. He reached through and twirled her clit again leaving his fingers resting on it lightly stroking her in circles. She gasped and squirmed. The pain seared her cheeks causing her to clench and push her clit right into his fingers. Her reflexive movements were so slowed. She tried to get away from the stinging swats but her mind was having great difficulty keeping up with everything happening. She was a few beats behind every sensation mentally due to the drugs and Logan knew that.

Several seconds passed before her brain caught up and she called out, "One, two, three!" having a sudden change of heart that struck him with its desperation. He grinned. His fingers continued stroking her while she squirmed, moving away from, then into his fingers. She wasn't sure which way to go.

"Nope, sorry lover, that probably wasn't fair. We'll start over a bit slower this time, shall we?" he chuckled circling her clit with his thumb several times before slowly dragging his hand through the gap between her thighs. His hand was noticing how she was becoming slick with need from the attentions.

A burning swat landed, sharply stinging her ass before a momentary pause came. His hand reached between her thighs and he placed his palm down cupping her mound again to stroke her while circling her clit with his fingers again then pulling his huge hand up between her thighs and his knuckle grazed the delicate folds of her entrance. He inhaled her scent then licked the moisture off his knuckle and moaned.

"One! Ah," she called out in a breathy gasp.

Swat! Then tender light circular rubbing on her buttocks continued until his huge hand again was pushing through her gap circling her clit as he waited patiently for her to count.

"Two!" she exhaled. She'd nearly forgotten to call out. His fingers and hand skillfully both punished and pleasured her, overwhelming her with sensations she didn't know how to respond to. She was breathing so hard and her body was now glistening with sweat. Each successive blow burned her bottom but also strangely had her aroused unlike anything she'd experienced before. She knew her pussy was slick with juices from each time he slid his large hand between her thighs and then pulled back to administer yet another warming swat to her bottom. Her legs were trembling with need and she was humiliated because she felt the warm wetness was being transferred to her butt when he swatted her so he also knew exactly how excited he was causing her to get. Dear God, was he about to make her cum spanking her? If this continued much longer she knew it would but they were on the second to last blow and her voice had notably changed to throaty, ragged speech when she called out "Ten! Ah."

They managed to arrive at ten without having to start over the erotic spanking game and as soon as this was concluded Logan adjusted her clothes and demanded the same command again, "On your knees Riley."

This time Riley tried to get into the position but she was so wobbly she tipped right over. Tears burned her eyes and dripped down her cheeks. Logan told her he didn't want to punish her, but he would if she blatantly defied him. She needed to grasp the fact, she was his. She would do what he asked; period. "Get used to the idea quickly Riley," Logan ordered.

The pout on her face almost brought him to his knees. My God she was so enticing. He took his hands and wiped her tears off cupping her face. Logan pulled her chin up and kissed her deeply, lifting her up, pulling her body into his solid wall of muscles and then he changed his mind about her attempting to crawl after her wobbly tipping demonstration.

"Forget crawling on your knees Riley. You're a bit too unstable yet. I want you to turn around and face the corner, Riley."

Riley turned around but the drugs still affected her and she slammed against the wall and began to fall to the side. She had no way to ease herself with her arms bound and so she simply clamped her eyes tightly when she pitched forward.

Two strong arms stabilized her swiftly before turning her away from him toward the corner of the wall. He spoke quietly into her ear in a husky gravel voice that scraped across the lowest tones whispering into her ear. She lifted her head and tilted to hear the sexy voice clearly.

"I know you've needed what I'm going to give you for a long time, but your wait is over."