Izzy and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelSCC
AngelSCC
41 Followers

"STOP IT!" Isabelle's chair went crashing to the floor as she stood. She limped over to me and Bryan and he released me.

"Ask me, Paul. Ask me." She was staring at me. I smiled.

"Isabelle, I love you. Will you marry me?"

Bryan's wife grabbed their kids and hurried out of the room. Mom started sobbing softly. Dad just stood staring at us.

"Yes." Isabelle said. I gripped her hand. Marissa was the only one who had remained silent throughout the entire exchange. Her words were so quiet that you almost had to strain to hear it.

"Why is it that no one else could see it? I always knew. Paul has always loved Izzy and Izzy has always loved Paul." She looked from me to Izzy. "It's like...coming out of the closet; they had to." I stared at the youngest member of our family. Yes. I was nodding my head. Yes.

"It's not natural!" Amy said.

"Deep down, you all knew, just like I did." No one responded.

"But it's against the law!"

"Not in Ohio." Isabelle spoke. Isabelle and I looked at each other. "It's not illegal for consenting adults."

"It will always be against the law of god." Bryan said bitterly.

David opened and closed his mouth, than he spoke in a quiet voice. "Well how did Adam and Eve populate the world without...you know, incest?"

"Don't say that word!" Mom said.

Dad stormed out of the room. "Paul. Follow me!"

I didn't want to leave Izzy alone, but I needed to face our father like a man, so I gave her hand a quick squeeze then I followed him to the study. I shut the door after us and he began pacing, he glared at me after a moment.

"What you've done is beyond..."

"What exactly have I done?"

"Having...knowledge of your sister!" His face went red with rage.

"Dad, you can't think that sex is what this is about. I love-"

He was shaking his head. "It happens sometimes, all of the time maybe...that you develop an unnatural attraction to a family member. But you don't act on it! It goes against nature, son!"

"Listen to me, okay?" I pushed back my hair in frustration. "I love Izzy in a way that goes beyond the love that I feel for any other person. It didn't develop when I got my first boner! This is not a minor crush. I want a lifelong commitment with her. I'm coming to my family...our family because I'm not going to make it dirty. I can't sneak around with Izzy because what I want with her is not about sex...that I could get with Rachel, okay? It's about commitment and love. I want to live my life with her!"

"You want to take care of her, protect her. It's what you've always done, son. This is just the next logical conclusion to you...but it's not the right way!"

I raised my brow. "Do you really think that you will talk me out of this? It's already out, okay? It's out and it can never be hidden! There will never be a time that I won't feel this way about her!" The door opened and Isabelle came in. Dad glared at her, then his look softened and he looked down.

"Dad, don't yell at Paul. In fact, if there is anyone to blame for this it would be me." I tried to disagree but she held up her hand. "Every since Paul was a baby, I'd stare into his crib, trying to understand how he could be so perfect. I understood my CP and that it was something that developed. I used to pray that his muscles wouldn't seize and droop and then lose all ability for control. I probably idolized him and I was happy when I saw that he put me on the same pedestal that I put him on. I knew that Paul was my best friend...not because people didn't want to know me, or accept me, but because I didn't need them." She was rubbing her hands together but still seemed calm. Her muscles weren't jerking as much as I would have expected and it surprised me. I listened intently to her words.

"As time went on I saw that, just like me, he rejected others. I felt...happy and sad about it. I knew that it was time for me to let him go...but I can't. I'm in love with Paul, and I don't care if he's my brother. I think we are both are reasonably intelligent. I think we both know what we are in for." Izzy looked at me. "And I'm happy that Paul isn't ashamed of me. He isn't ashamed of us. He's proven it by telling you."

The rest of my family had gathered by the door. No one spoke. Isabelle's words had sunken in.

***

Isabelle moved out immediately. Dad didn't object when I packed her things into the minivan. No one tried to stop us or talk us out of our plans, and Marissa even came up to help Izzy pack. David silently helped me carry down a box of books, but Bryan and his wife and kids just left without another word to us.

Isabelle stood in front of my mother before we finally left the house. Mom shook her head and left the room. I knew it hurt Izzy but she didn't respond. A few moments later, when I was pulling out of the drive-way, I saw Dad staring at us from the front window. I wondered...had he ever had a sexual attraction to a family member?

"I'm sorry Iz." I said. "I couldn't do it any other way."

She nodded. "I know." She rubbed my arm.

When we got back to the motel I brought in some of her bags as she looked around the small room.

"It's not much, just until we can move into the apartment." I had told her all about it on the drive over.

She shrugged absently. "It doesn't matter." She limped over to me and placed her arms around me and then laid her head against my chest. My arms went around her body protectively.

I lifted her chin and kissed her, then I felt her sigh and relax against me.

She pulled back slightly. "I know you as my little brother," I rolled my eyes before looking back into her eyes, "as my best friend." I smiled. "I'd like to know you as my lover, now." My stomach jumped and my dick followed.

I shed my clothes fairly quickly and stood before her nude. Isabelle's fingers ran across my torso, my belly, then she walked around me allowing her fingertips to graze over my back, my ass. When she was again standing in front of me, her eyes were bright.

"Were you a virgin before Rachel?" After a slight pause I nodded, feeling as if I had been untrue to her.

"And you and Greg never...?"

"Greg was very anxious, but...no." I nodded and then reached out to slip off her shirt. She was wearing a pretty sheer bra that allowed her dark aureoles to show clearly. I groaned. She wore mostly front fastening bras unless she wore a slip on sports bra...clasps made it hard for her to work with.

I undid the clasp and when it popped open her breasts spilled from the sheer material. I've seen breasts, but hers were amazing. She was wearing a skirt and quickly slid it down to reveal a matching sheer thong. I gave her curious look. When had she gone out to get sexy lingerie? She gave me a pleased smile at my reaction, then her hand grasped my erect penis and she tugged me towards her. We fell on the bed, me being extra careful not to crush her, she was only 5'7" and weighed no more than one hundred fifty pounds.

Isabelle surprised me by pushing me, non-too gently onto my back. Then she straddled me, rocking her hips against my sensitive cock. I was compelled to fold my arms behind my head and watch.

After she bounced up and down on my lap she then lowered herself to hover above me. Her silky hair flowed over my skin; heightening my senses. My cock was incredibly stiff but held down by her bouncing bottom. She began to kiss my face, and then my neck and chest. She was exploring me with her lips and tongue and I could barely contain myself. I trembled with every light brush of her mouth and at the hot gusts of her breath. I felt as if I had the muscle control issues when she reached my belly. Every time she touched me I'd groan uncontrollably.

Then she reached my cock. I watched her with glazed eye. The anticipation of what she would do was almost unbearable. She kissed my cockhead and I groaned so long and loud that I think I scared her.

"Don't stop, Iz..." She stuck out her tongue and began lapping my shaft. I was shaking. Her tongue rolled along the ridge of my head and I saw my precum on her tongue. My toes clenched and I had to close my eyes and hold my breath. I concentrated on other things while she lapped at my cock. But when she took it into her mouth my heart flew into over-drive!

I kept chanting, 'Please don't cum, Please don't cum,' and then the next thing I knew, I was exploding. I tried to push her away but she had a strong grip on my shaft and her mouth was still bobbing up and down.

I felt myself shoot off into her mouth, and began pumping uncontrollably, moaning her name as I did. After my convulsions calmed, I relaxed limply and watched her with hooded eyes. She had swallowed all of me. It made me feel strangely excited. I pulled myself up on my elbows.

"You really seemed to like that, Izzy. How did I taste?"

She had a very pleased look. "Delicious. I think this will be my new favorite feast."

"Come here Izzy." I growled. "I want to know what I taste like..."

PT 7

Isabelle and I moved into our own apartment a couple days later. We weren't hurting for money, we both had scholarships and she had social security. We worried about our parents, but Marissa came by often enough.

"How are Mom and Dad?" Isabelle asked her as she finished up with dinner. Marissa was setting our small table.

"Sometimes good, sometimes bad. They don't say much around us but I listen."

"I can't believe that they don't ban you from coming over here." I guess I assumed that they'd think we were holding some incest club over here, I don't know.

Marissa shrugged. "I think they actually want me to come over here because afterwards they always ask me lots of questions."

I looked at her curiously. "Like what?"

"If you guys are touchy feely; which I say no. Mom asks if you look like you're getting enough to eat, Izzy; which I say yes. Mom also wants to know how the apartment looks; which I say it could look better, and Dad wants to know if you two look happy." We stopped what we were doing to stare at our sister.

"And I say, happier than I've ever seen them before."

Two weeks later we were heading to the Justice of the Peace to get legally married. If it had been possible to do it any sooner, we would have but paper work takes time. The only person that we told was Marissa. Izzy and I both decided that, while we wanted to be open and honest with our family, everyone in the world did not need to be in our business. Izzy did joke about the possibility of a reality show.

Isabelle looked beautiful in a white Victorian-style dress. I wore a black suit and black tie; nothing fancy and I tied my long hair back into a ponytail. We had picked out simple sterling silver wedding rings; no diamonds or anything, but vowing to upgrade upon our ten year anniversary. It was romantic and saved us some dough.

Marissa promised to be there and when we got there we were met by her, and the rest of our family. Izzy and I stopped dead in our tracks unsure if whether they were there to stop us or to support us. Mom clasped her hand in front of her face as she took in the sight of us. There was a look of both love and fear...and maybe acceptance.

Dad approached us slowly. I knew by the look on his face that it was difficult but he turned to Izzy and his expression warmed. He placed his hands gently on her face and he gave her a kiss on her forehead. He looked at me and held out his hand. I looked at it and placed mine in his to shake.

"Your Mom and I talked about it. We decided that we're not willing to lose you two." Our Dad hugged me. I looked at my siblings.

David cleared his throat. "I know you'll take care of Izzy because you always have. And Izzy, I know you will watch out for Paul. Sometimes he's really headstrong; but that doesn't mean that he's wrong about things."

We both hugged David. Bryan was there without his wife and he and Amy both looked like they would rather be anywhere else but here. Well what mattered is that they were here; whether they thought we were wrong or right they were here.

Right before we got called to the Justice of the Peace, a clerk approached us as we were talking to the family.

"Excuse me, but you put the same parents."

"Yes." I said.

"Well you're supposed to put your own parents-"

"We did." I said simply.

The older woman still seemed confused. Dad finally jumped up. "We are both of their parents, ok? Is it that hard to understand?! Sheesh!"

The clerk looked shocked but she quickly hurried away in dawning realization.

"You two will be facing that sort of thing for the rest of your lives." Bryan said.

I looked at Izzy and smiled softly. "It's not a bad trade off."

THE END

AngelSCC
AngelSCC
41 Followers