J Gets Dommed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she is satisfied she has done a more than adequate job with the lube, she closes the bottle and wipes her hands on a towel. Having already lined up the dildo machine to J's body, all she has to do is raise the arm. Once she does, it will point directly to his hole. Mistress, now satisfied the machine has been tested enough for operability, flips the switch to the off position. She raises the arm, pointing it directly toward its target. Pulling the pin from the retractable arm, she guides it to his hole until it reaches his entrance. Once applying a little pressure to allow him to relax around it, she inserts it to her desired depth and reinserts the pin back into the retractable arm. She hears a very slight moan from J, careful to not violate the rules. Once satisfied she has adjusted the machine in a safe manner for J, she moves the foot pedal to the side where she can reach it with her foot when standing at his side. She is so hot with passion, she can feel her wetness running down her thighs down near her knees inside her leather thigh high boots. She can already tell that when she cums, she is going to release a massive gusher. She can't wait to make J cum so she can taste him.

As Mistress rises from underneath the table and standing next to him, she says, "J? Get ready, my slut. You're about to have an experience of a lifetime."

Having already adjusted to the dildo in his ass, he says with a pleasurable tone, "Yes, Mistress. Thank you so much Mistress. I am yours."

With that, Mistress lightly places her left hand on his chest, sending shockwaves of tingling throughout his upper body. He has been so desperate for her to touch him. She then steps on the foot pedal, activating the dildo machine at its lowest speed. J immediately arches his back up from the table as far as the restraints will allow while clenching his teeth, forcing himself to stay silent as expected of him. Satisfied with his obedience for silence, Mistress permits J to freely make sound.

"Okay slut, let me hear you! Give me the sounds of your pleasure and your passion!"

"Ahhh!! Ohhh!! Fuuuuuuck! Thaaaank you Mis...Mistress! Oh, oh my god! Oh my goooodddd!"

J, experiencing more pain in his ass than he thought possible, is having trouble taking it. His body is clenching and tight, causing himself more pain. He can't help it. As this machine rapes his asshole, fear begins to invade his mind. J feels like he is losing control. He is terrified as he screams in pain, not even recalling his option to use the safe word.

"Ahhhh!! Oh my god, it hurts so bad! Please Mistress, make it stop," he begs.

Mistress, sensing his panic, begins to coach him, saying, "Breath deep, exhale slowly. Relax your body. Don't fight it. You can do it."

Sensing a caring tone from Sophie, a change from the degrading and dominating tone from Mistress, J engages with her voice. The only way out is obeying. He must listen to his Mistress. He takes a deep breath. As he exhales as slowly as he can, his body begins to relax some.

"Again," Sophie urges.

J grunts through his teeth, "Okay, I'm trying. It's getting better."

He takes another deep breath in. As he does, he recalls his safe word and body signal that will rescue him from this predicament. He was just about to use it, when his body relaxed more with his current exhale. The dildo slowly, steadily, and mercilessly driving home, his ass now indicates it's starting to feel good along with the pain. Pride takes over as he decides to hold off on the safe word. Determined, he takes another breath in, this one much deeper than before, and exhales slowly. During his exhale, J focuses more on his body. He is again freshly committed to continue this experience. About half way through his exhale, his body relaxes further as he focused on the pain in his ass. In fact, his sphincter relaxed to the point the dildo feels like it is now moving freely by invitation, as opposed to forcing its way in.

Sensing J's body language improving, Sophie returns to character saying, "That's it slut. Take it like a good boy. You're such a nasty little slut. Look at you. Being fucked in the ass with a big black dildo attached to a fuck machine. Look at the hard cock! What is the matter with you? You're despicable. You're loving this, aren't you, slut!

"Oh yes, Mistress!" I'm loving this so much! Oh, oh, oh yeah. It feels so good now. Thank you Mistress."

She doesn't let on one bit that she is completely burning up with passion. All she wants to do is jump up on that table and fuck his brains out. His cock is so hard and dripping with his juice. As she watches it pulsate and wag around as his ass gets fucked, all she can think about is getting herself off. She decides she will wait until next time to increase the dildo machine's speed. There isn't time. She cannot wait any longer. She has to have him now. She has to taste him. She has to explode.

J, continuing to enjoy his pleasure as his ass becomes used to its invader, gave a grunt of pleasure with each dildo thrust. He is completely lost in his own pleasured world.

"Uh, uh, uh, yeah, uh..."

Mistress looks on with desire as she tugs on her chain, sending wave after wave of pain in her nipples. It's time.

"Okay, slut. It's time for my prize."

Mistress releases the chains from her tug, and places her left hand around the base of J's raging hard-on. She can feel his stomach rising and falling on her upper arm.

"Oh yes! Yes, Mistress! Thank you, thank you!" he shouts with passion.

Mistress doesn't acknowledge him at all. She is completely focused on her prize. The whirring sound of the dildo machine disappears, as does the pleasured shouts of her pet. She starts gently stroking his erection half way up and back down. For now, she is using restraint. She doesn't want him to cum too quickly. As she watches the head of his cock swell, she reaches down to her sex with her right hand, immediately finding her button. Letting out a controlled, gently moan, Mistress rubs her clit with her finger tips. Her senses zeros in on the smell of her sex, and she takes a deep breath in to enjoy it. She loves the taste of her juices. Moving her hand further down all the way to her ass, she brings her hand forward scooping as much of her juices as she can. While still slowly stroking J's cock half way up and back down, she brings her hand up to her mouth and quietly slurps in her juices. She is so wet, a pool of juices collected in the palm of her hand and leaked over the side.

Mistress focuses in on her body. She acknowledges the tingling fire in her crotch, the wetness trailing down her inner thighs, the fluttering in her stomach, the strong heartbeat in her chest, the exotic pain in her nipples, the feeling of the cool chain rubbing against the bottom part of her tits and stomach near where it's attached to the belt. She can feel the leather of the belt slightly cutting into her left hip, and can feel the weakness in her knees. After returning her fingers to rub her clit a few more times, she released her hand from her leaking cunt and directs it to her pet. With her left hand still gripping the base of his cock, she places her right hand on the table between his legs, supporting her weight as she leans in and lowers her head downward.

J is completely lost in his pleasure. His body relaxed to an almost jelly-like state, his head tilted to the left, and he wears a massive smile and his are eyes closed. He is so enamored with the experience. He cannot believe it feels so good. The feeling of having this much build up, then having his ass fucked, and now his Mistress is gently stroking his cock?!? Each single act, having his ass fucked and cock stroked separately, provides their own pleasurable feeling. But, the combination of the two? That is another thing. It's exponentially and incredibly more pleasurable. He doesn't want this feeling to ever end, as he fights the impending explosion. Mistress must have sensed this because she released his cock from her hand, leaving it wanting. It stands alone, throbbing and bouncing around with each heartbeat. She has perfected being in tune with his body. She picks up and responds to the slightest of signals, and can manipulate and create the sensations she wants to give him. That is what makes her so good at what she does. Nobody has ever understood him the way she does. It's like she has another sense that other people don't have. He is so completely and deeply in love with her. They have reached such a depth in their trust for one another. What they have is special.

Mistress, having senses he was so close to cumming too soon, released his cock from her grip. As she watches it twitch, she hopes his balls can contain her prize just a bit longer. She has worked very hard, and planned in such great detail that she want to play it out to the very end. She is amazed that she can sense his body so completely. She has never before been able to read a person the way she can read J. It's like his body talks to her. Without words, it speaks in subtle signs and movement, communicating its wishes. She lives to please him. Her greatest desire is to make him happy and fulfill his greatest fantasies. She is amazed that while she is dominating and degrading him like this, that he is actually the one in control. Though she is beating him, torturing his senses, and creating so much pain, it is he who is actually directing her. He is getting what he wants. She is following his desires. Even tied up, he is getting what he wants from her. She is only too happy to serve him in this way. She is so completely and deeply in love with him. They have reached such a depth in their trust for one another. What they have is special.

J is relieved he has avoided his orgasm too soon. It would be a shame if he missed out on the end. Nothing can take away from what he experienced thus far, but he so very much wants to give Mistress her prize the way she wants it. He lives to please her. They live to please each other. He has obeyed perfectly to all the rules. He only spoke when spoken to, he only made sound when permitted, he reiterated the phases she demands from him when she addresses him, and he has avoided eye contact as she expected the whole time.

Mistress looks down at J. He is lying there in complete ecstasy, his ass getting fucked while tied to a table, and then his cock getting attention. She looks on with admiration for him as he persevered through the intensity that challenged him to his core. She has decided it's time. Mistress replaces her right hand on the table between his legs, but she keeps her left arm bent across her stomach as she leans down. She doesn't want him to feel her touch until her mouth reaches its destination. Slowly and silently she lowers herself. His smell intoxicates her, making her sex twinge. When she is millimeters away from it, she pauses for just a moment. She opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue. Mistress lowers her awaiting mouth over the head of his cock, slowly closing her mouth around it. As she does, the flat part of her tongue rests at the underside of his head, just to the right; his ultimate pleasure spot. This spot is sensitive in a way the rest of him is not. Though he has not ever told her such, she knows because she listens to his body. It told her. Her dripping mouth coats the head of his cock with her saliva as she holds her position without moving. Just the slightest of movement will result in his explosion.

J experiences a shockwave of pleasure shooting up from his groin to his chest. It literally took his breath away. Mistress snuck up on him and expertly took his head into her mouth without giving away a clue it was coming. As she holds his head in her mouth with her tongue on that special spot under the right side, he focuses in on the feeling from the dildo machine reaming his ass. The combined pleasure is unbelievable. It's pure ecstasy. He wishes it would last forever, but he knew it would not. In fact, it would be over very soon. It would be over as soon as Mistress decided it would be over. He is right on the very edge. The slightest movement of her mouth on his cock, and it will erupt. He knows this. She knows this.

Mistress holds her position steady. The smell of his sex fills her nostrils, heightening her senses. The slightest movement of her mouth on his cock will cause it to erupt. She knows this, just as he knows this. She can read his body. It is telling her this. The build-up has been so intense. She is ready. He is ready. In one swift and steady movement, she lowers her mouth down his shaft until it completely disappears into her throat and holds it there. She begins to whimper with anticipation of receiving her prize. She wants it so badly.

As he lays there, knowing what is to come, he feels completely satisfied. He is ready. She is ready. Suddenly without warning, she swiftly and steadily lowers her mouth down his shaft, taking him all the way into her throat and holds it there. The tingling in his balls increase and he can feel his cock swell in her throat. He is cumming, and it's going to be very intense.

"Ahhharrrrr!!" J grunts intensely through his clenched teeth as his body involuntarily spasms and stiffens.

As his cock spasms in her throat, he can feel his load enter his cock with force. It arrives with such force, it causes his cock to feel like it's going to split apart from having too much travel through too fast. As his eruption begins to exit, a burning sensation can be felt from the base of his cock to the tip from the stretching of his tube, then soon subside replaced with pleasure. He is cumming harder than ever before. As the first blast exits, Mistress can be heard whimpering with delight as she expertly swallows his load in rhythm and continues as such with all of its spurts. As he erupts, he can feel his stomach and chest flutter with delightful sensations. This has never happened to him before. With each blast down her throat, Mistress can be heard whimpering with pleasure as she takes every drop inside of her.

As his cock reached its limit down her throat, Mistress awaits her prize. She doesn't have to wait long. She can feel his cock swelling and expanding in her throat. Here it comes. She is so excited. Mistress hears J grunt loudly through his teeth, and feels his body spasm and stiffen.

"You may cry out in pleasure, slut!"

Here it comes. She moans with pleasure and excitement. Her left hand is sloshing its way through her swollen lips and clit. She quickens her pace as his cock swells. She is going to come so hard. Her juices coat her hand and run down her wrist and dripping onto the floor. As J's cock begins to spasm, she moans and whimpers with anticipated pleasure. As she expertly holds his cock deep in her throat, she nearly choked on the first blast. It was more forceful than ever before, but she proudly worked through it. As her fingers slide between her soaked lips, the base of her thumb rubs across her protruding clit. Rubbing and rubbing, she brings herself to orgasm as he explodes in her throat. His cock swells with each blast, as it shoots down her throat one after another; three, four...her orgasm begins to make her quiver and jerk. Her involuntary spasms increase his pleasure as her throat moves slightly and quickly around his cock. Five, six blasts she counts before he was done. With her body shaking, her hand vigorously rubbing her cunt, she can feel an incredible build up and pressure in her groin.

"Oh my god! Oh shit! Yes, yes, yes, oh god!" he shouts as his cock sends one blast after another down Mistress's throat.

His sensitive cock keeps shooting beyond what he has known before. Butterflies flutter in his chest from this rare and explosive climax. J can hear Mistress moan, groan, and whimper. He can also feel the vibrations on his cock and balls as she does. She masterfully holds his cock as deep as it will go, taking every bit of spunk he delivers. Mistress reached over with her right foot and clicked off the ass fucking machine. As J finally starts to come down, he opens his eyes and looks on Mistress. She is bent over at the waist, her right hand palm down on the table between his legs, her head buried deep in his groin, and her left arm disappears below the edge of the table but he can tell she is getting herself off. His eyes focus on her amazing tits as they jiggle with her masturbating movements. He can see the side of her left tit as her movements create waves in her flesh, swaying her luscious tits in half circle like motion. Her nipple pulls against clamp and the chain that binds it. With each wave of tittie flesh, he can see her deep red, erect nipple pull forcefully against the movements. She is so fucking hot, he thinks to himself. Then, without warning, and without removing his cock from her mouth, Mistress swings her legs up and to the side resulting in her now laying prone on top of him. When she leapt to straddle him, her pussy was so wet that her juices flew through the air and splashed him on the chest and face. J was stunned to now be looking directly into Mistress's sopping wet pussy and asshole, just inches from his face.

Mistress continues to moan and groan as she makes tiny up and down movements with her throat around his cock as she convulses. With her cunt about to explode in a massive gusher, she spontaneously decides to launch herself up onto J without removing his cock from her mouth. She visualizes her juices splashing all over his face, making him cough and choke. With her knees planted on either side of J, she rocks her hips backward, sticking her ass right on his face. She immediately gyrates her hips into short little fucking motions, effectively fucking his face with her asshole and pussy. J had not lost his erection after orgasm at all. He was still rock hard in her throat. Mistress decides to slowly raise her head up the length of his erection until the head is between her teeth. As she continues to fuck his face, she firmly holds the head of his cock in between her teeth and starts flicking it with her tongue. The warmth in her groin heats up and the tingling intensifies, as the speed of her face-fucking increases. She removes her mouth from J's cock so as not to bite it off when she cums.

J cannot believe the turn of events. Mistress is pleasing him with a glimpse of her sopping wet pussy. His nostrils fill with her scent, when suddenly she backs up her hips firmly planting her ass and pussy on his face. She immediately began gyrating her hips. Her wetness freely flowed from her cunt, giving him an abundance of juices to taste, swallow, and coated his whole face and head. She was so wet her juices started to fill his ears. She just kept fucking his face with abandon. J opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, slurping as much of her juices into his mouth as he could. She tasted so sweet. He couldn't get enough. She had just started to remove his cock from her throat and now was quite aware of her teeth around his cock head. The feeling of her tongue flicking around it was crazy fucking hot. He was still rock hard, even after the most incredible orgasm he has even known. Her face-fucking speed increased, and judging by her whimpering getting louder and faster, she was nearing her own explosion. J just kept working his tongue and lips as Mistress ground her pussy and asshole into his face. J was able to suck one of her labia into his mouth and held it with strong suction. She didn't seem to care. She just ripped it right out with the next gyrating thrust. Her body soon began to convulse and spasm uncontrollably.

Immediately she cries out with a long, forceful shriek, "Ahhhhhhh god yeaaaasssss!!"

In perfect time with her screaming, he could see the folds of her pussy expand and push outward. He could also see her pee hole expand at the same time. Then came what would be the most amazing orgasm he has ever been a part of or witnessed. The first sign of wetness leaked out more slowly, traveling down her slit and dripping down to his chin and neck. Then, when her pussy opened wide like a flower, it gushed out an incredible amount of nectar. It just sprayed from her pee hole and her pussy hole in tidal-like waves, splashing his entire face and head with her juices. Wave after wave of her pussy juices came filling his nose, getting in his eyes, running down his cheeks and wetting his hair, and puddling around his entire upper body. J opened his mouth wide in hopes of catching as much as he could. To his delight, he was able to capture mouthful after mouthful, swallowing her love nectar each time. She tasted so good. He couldn't get enough. After the gusher ended, Mistress left her rear end hovering right at J's face. Just an inch away, J was able to reach her with his tongue, gently licking her pussy lips and kissing sweetly all around it. He noticed her bud twitching slightly, so he flicked up his tongue and gave it a couple slow, long, wet passes, earning moans of joy from Mistress. He was so just lost in his love for her, and glowing from the physical pleasure they shared together. His heart was full.