J Gets Dommed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress did not utter a word toward her pet during her gushing orgasm. She just enjoyed getting lost in the most pleasurable moment she ever had. She had only mildly squirted in the past when she used the right combination of vibrators, but even then it was not every time. She had never squirted with a partner. The Mistress in her didn't give a fuck. I will do what I please for my own pleasure, she thought confidently to herself. Sophie felt more self-conscious, hoping her gusher was pleasurable for J and not nasty. The intensity of the orgasm left her unable to move hardly at all. Her body was numb and tingly all over. She didn't think she could speak if she had to. So, Mistress decided she would just lie there straddled over her slut with her ass end stuck in his face. Judging by his licks and kisses, he most certainly did not mind. She looked over at his cock to discover it was still rock hard and glistening from the coating of cum he blasted into her throat moments ago. She could see it was starting to dry in places, creating a crusty like appearance. She loved his cum, crusty or not. She reached over and grabbed his cock by the base and brought it to her mouth. Mistress licked with the flat part of her tongue and pulled at his cock with her lips, successfully cleaning his cock of left over cum, crustiness and all. She was just so lost in her love for him. Her body still tingled and she just rested there glowing in the experience they just shared together. Her heart was full.

Their play time had expired and it was time to break the scene. Sophie got herself propped up on her elbows and then pulled in her knees and raised up her hips. J watched her still glistening wet pussy with affection as she did so. In one motion, she rolled to her right and swung her left leg over his body and to the floor. Standing by his side, Sophie began to release J's restraints. She started at his right ankle, then his left. She proceeded to his left wrist and released the buckle, and then finally looked at him in the eye. They just looked at each other with wide smiles and brightness in their eyes. As Sophie began toward J's right wrist to release him, he reached out with his newly freed hand and grabbed hold of the chain that secured her tits to her belt. Sophie immediately stopped and looked him in the eyes again. J, just holding the chain, not pulling it, held her gaze for just a moment. With a slight smirk, he began to slowly pull the chain toward his head, giving her enough time to comply before causing too much pain. Sophie smiled and then giggled.

"What are you doing? You haven't had enough my pet?" said Sophie with a sweet tone and even sweeter smile.

J ignored her question and continued to draw her closer. When she was bent over him, he released her chain and grabbed on to her hair. He continued to gently pull her close until her face met his. With her standing just to the left side of his head, he reached around with his left hand and put it behind her head. He continued to pull her in close, holding each other's gaze the whole time. J didn't stop until her lips met his. Sophie placed her right hand on top of his head and her left on his chin. While he held the back of her head, they kissed, each tasting their own juices on the other's lips. J was the first to slip his tongue between her lips, but she was only happy to twist tongues with him. She loved the taste her juices and she loved the taste of his, so she loved it. After about a minute of kissing passionately and tasting their mixture, they broke and Sophie went over and released his right hand. When he was finally free, J rolled to the right carefully and let out a long groan.

With a confused look, Sophie asked, "You okay babe?"

"Uh yeah. I'm good. It's just that I still had that big fucking dildo in my ass."

They both erupted in laughter, as they both realized she had forgotten all about it. The truth is so did he for a while. His hole was so used, that once the machine was turned off and Sophie hopped up on him, he just forgot about it. He expected her to pull it out once she began to release him, but when he noticed she hadn't he thought he would make a little show of it for a laugh.

Still giggling some, Sophie said, "Well, it seemed you loved that dick up your ass so much, I didn't want to deprive you."

They laughed together as J sat up on the edge of the table. Sophie held him close to make sure he was steady. Once they were sure he was stable, J stood up, Sophie at his side for support. They both were still naked and had a strong odor of sweat and sex. As they walked together to exit the room for the shower, Sophie walked close with her right arm around his waist and J with her right ass cheek in his right hand.