All Comments on 'Jack Bell: Redux Ch. 02'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I know in day and age things are VERY lax with normal procedures...but, really a rape without a trip to collect dna samples

SmugglerjimSmugglerjimabout 1 month ago

4 stars ... I really enjoyed both parts untill it came to the ending which I found to be rather rushed. The whole story was working towards reconciliation then inside a few sentences it's ended....

LacastrianLacastrian4 months ago

How the hell did you think this was a good idea?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

that happy ending was a bit of a stretch to me. still, fun story even with any issues I may have had with it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Attorney - client confidentiality?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This ended up as a meandering, interconnected, and abrupt RAAC. Contrast "A Study in Scarlet" by same author, the author's best story arc, all 4 chapters, with this long arc including these last two chapters. Compare the crazy betrayal of Karen to the infidelity of Esther (she would have committed adultery under intense influence of alcohol and with a foundation set by many months of poor communication and sniping between her and her husband). In fact there is no comparison. If Karen had come clean on her one time lustfilled tryst with Jim Bielsen, and NOT with her insane ultimatum, there might have been hope. But she went completely off the reservation because she had become completely self centered and felt entitled to have a "brief", purely physical affair. Huh? Jack had no choice but to divorce her. Contrast with Esther. If her hsuband had not witnessed her makeup and 2nd base session while enormously intoxicated with the predator Jim (who was seeking pay back for a slight 20 years ago, enabled by her extremely low alcohol tolerance, which some women have), yes she would have had a one night stand and felt unbelievably guilty afterwards and confessed to her husband or at least cut all ties with the predator, who stated to himself that he wanted to make her "his slut", wasn't going to remotely happen. Unfortunately her husband was been predisposed to assume that she was already cheating for months beforehand (not true at all) and went looking for evidence and instead of intervening at an appropriates time, lost all agency, and decided he needed a divorce because she would have slept with the asshole if he did not show up. The problem is he could not get the scene out of his head and he was pretty damn old school about perfect fidelity (certain she had committed several infidelities that evening in the restaurant). So why the comparison. Esther and her ex husband actually reconcile after she undergoes cancer surgery and he gets his head screwed on straight after being given a cogent re-examination by friends (Patty & Irene). Here Jack is lonely, Karen is drugged and raped and they just agree on a RAAC. It is the author's story buf the author wants people to accept a RAAC or reconciliation, then scale down the betrayal. Karen's infatuation in consummation physical sex with Jim Bielsen was bad enough as an obsession, but her ultimatum was so heinous and humiliating (she really showed her stupidity and entitlement) that no reconciliation is plausible. Only a desperate RAAC. Maybe the RAAC was tacked on later as an afterthought. "A Study in Scarlet" was a much better story from same author.

gprevgprev7 months ago

The ending was very hurried and lacking.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

For all you people talking about tropes and whatnot, this story was written 18 years ago. It was one of the stories that was "copied" from. Maybe your complaining says more about you than it does the story. If you're bored, go find something else to do. Bicycling is fun and healthy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed it! I think the main characters went through a growth path and became better versions of themselves. Thanks for this!

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

I did like it, bit formulated plot that started out really good but ended not quite right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Initially, a nicely woven and complex story that actually pulled me along...until you added the truly idiotically fatal RACC trope.

Jesus, will writers her EVER learn that makes your story taste like stale cardboard.

Read Todd 172 and Saddletramp and find out how it should be done. I have read so many, hundreds, of stories here and 99% are trope ridden, rationally ridiculous, look alike and predictably boring copies or spin offs of each other.

If you are going to write BE ORIGINAL, unique and provide a story line that reflects would people would do in reality.

Please, either evolve your writing or stop bother the reader population with this type of material.

Alas, you just lost a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a boring and uninspired ending

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Follows the typical.

"I write and write till I'm tired of the story. Well I'll take a couple of sentences or paragraphs and close this out."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story plot went all over the please in these two sequels. First off this chapter should not be labeled Lovingly Wives but Nonconsent/Reluctance. Karen was viciously raped by the predator Frank using GHB or something similar. Some readers find that subject matter repulsive and should be warned appropriately. Second, the fact that the same 6 or 8 people are all interconnected across the country seems crazy. Mariah is actually Margaret who divorced and conmed Jerry who marries Sarah who divorced Jim Bielsen who fucked and seduced Karen who cheated on and was divorced by Jack. And oh yeah Mariah's paramour and fellow con artist is the predator Frank who happens to cross paths with Karen via her publicity company and rapes her. I think I got that right. Huh? Sounds more like drama in a high school graduating class with a small number of students who graduated and never left a small sleepy town than a transcontinental set of relationships. Third, if you want to force a RAAC with Jack and Karen (and yes they are both miserable and Karen has gotten therapy and realizes she was a self centered, brain dead bitch), then maybe try to lessen the degree of her betrayal. Compare this to Esther on your other story "A Study in Scarlet", where through various circumstances, Esther, who had committed infidelities (but not adultery) and was going to commit adultery (one time and with assuredly massive guilt afterwards) while under the severe influence of alcohol and a predator, gets skewered and ghosted and divorced and is beyond penitent for her betrayal of an Old Testament husband. Esther did nothing close to Karen, who didn't just cheat with Jim the asshole but also made her hideous ultimatum about continuing a "brief" affair. Esther and John deserve a reconciliation and it wasn't even a RAAC. This RAAC between Karen and Jack is hard to swallow other than both parties are miserable. If you want a great story of reconciliation where the wife cheats (one time) and was tricked into and is then raped but rescued by her separated husband, read DT_Iverson's "Pictures Never Lie". That is a damn good and intense story. Anyways this story is well written but the sequels really meandered and forced a hard tonswallow RAAC. At least they end up happy again because apparently they were soul mates split apart by the immense betrayal of Karen when she (for a short time) thought only with her vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disagree with those commenters why say his pride was a mortal sin. Pride is what you have in what you have accomplished with a marriage, children, as well as professional life. That is, pride in how you lived and who you lived it with: wife, children, friends. So feeling betrayed by 'your other half' isn't terrible in that context. It's not a false pride if it's earned. Those commenters confuse pride with the ability to forgive. It's not pride to react angrily, even vengefully at such betrayal. It takes time for most hurt to pass, along with the anger, and it's the memory of that pride in the good things of a marriage that can lead to the forgiveness. Most husband are proud of their loving wives. And in most cases, they do forgive, at least eventually. It doesn't mean the marriage survives necessarily, but forgiveness is necessary to keep the positive memories of the past. Forgiveness is proper just as it is proper for the offending spouse to sincerely demonstrate remorse.

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

To all the anonymous wimps who keep going on about RAAC. Do you realise that RAAC stands for reconciliation at all costs. The reconciliation in these stories isn't at all costs. There are good reasons for reconciliation. Much more than being a miserable wimp who can't get over there own egotistical desires to hurt everyone they can. Pride is a mortal sin for those stupid enough to believe in the big fallacy in the sky. Pride comes before the fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think any author that writes a reconciliation to end a story like this is in la la land..SHE CHEATED on him in the worse way.No way would any husband take her back unless he was desperate to be married or totally deprived of sex.Wow you have low opinion of the average husband/male to do such an ending..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think jerry is in for a terrible marriage if his wife thinks so little of a fling in the context of a 'happy' marriage.

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

Bullshit no one leaves a drugged out rape victim to wake up in their apartment or home. She would have been taken to the hospital.

With RAACs being your specialty you would have thought you would be better at writing them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was an excellent ending for your story "Karen." I love your writing style. I can't believe the nasty comments that some obviously mentally sick people post. I think Literotica would do well to eliminate them from the site. I write (not here) and know how fragile our emotions are when we pour ourselves into our stories and the vile comments posted here keep writers like myself from posting our work on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but if a wife asks you to accept her affair, then she should become MiracleGrow fertilizer. Period.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

I knew it, another high rating from the Anonymous Literotica Cuck Army.

The writer felt uneasy about how his story previously ended. So instead of all those words, just announce to us that you're allowing your inner cucky boy out of the closet.

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

Well the ending stunk right after the arrest of Frank. What was the hurry? 4.5****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely weak ending... sounds like the author got tired of the story and truncated it... quickly.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 2 years ago

Ended too quickly. No redemption.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Read it again, it was a RAAC, but in a nice romantic way. Regraded from 1/5 to 3/5.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

I can see the minor disconnect between the original chapters and this “redux”. Unfortunately the manner you took getting to the reconciliation was at best a broken trail. It didn’t mesh with the original tale. If Karen had just had an affair without the attempt to deliberately turn him into a cuck, okay. But it wasn’t. This kind of ruins the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The second part of this story takes a detour that didn't quite mesh with the main Jack/Karen theme but was enetertaining enough in its own right.

What does amaze me about so many of these cheating wife stories is that the husband chooses to wallow in his misery, ruthlessly avoiding any form of introspection because introspection hurts, whereas the wife willingly pushes herself through the pain barrier in order to better understand who she is and why she did what she did.

Is the author trying to tell us something about the true nature of cowardice?

Or are men just not as tough as they like to think the are and women not as weak?

LA

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

The reconciliation is just fine. We are all unequivocally entitled to our feelings. They are ours and belong to each of us. To critics who decry taking someone back, forgiveness is a requirement for you to get past the hurt you feel.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"the woman he was having dinner with was in fact, his ex-wife" - Well, duh! Even without Hank's info, he's having dinner with Mariah Clarkson. Jerry Clarkson is telling him about his ex-wife Mariah. Jack would have to be an idiot to have to be told that his dinner date was Jerry's ex-wife.

\

Sigh, Jack's divorce wasn't just about the one-time slip, it was about her expecting him to be a cuckold.

\

Ruined the whole thing with the reconciliation.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

i wish some authors would let us know if this was a RAAC type story or warning like some authors do at the start of the story.

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

Should have left well enough alone. This was contrived, convoluted, unnecessary and disappointing.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

RAAC CUCK stories make me sick... Try giving the male leads a spine???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolute nonsense

This story and your work in general is terrible, delighted to see you stopped writing years ago, as clearly your are just writing out your fantasies and to hell with logic.

There was no reason for him to try to uncover anything about Mariah let alone go to Philly with her, what for ?? He knows she is a scammer, just tell her to duck off he was not interested and for her to leave him alone. He is not a detective, he does not need to go uncover the plot and her accomplishes.This plot is useless and silly.

Everything is so stupidly convenient Sara going out with her ex husband, Sara lecturing him to get back with his ex wife because she is such a good person. Wtf does she know about Karen, seriously, she actually does not even know Jack the husband, also. All he did was meet her to say his wife was having an affair with her husband. How convenient the ad agency that was needed to be hired is Karen's. Do you see how stupid this all is. O and she gets raped and the husband gets to witness it of course before he goes back to her with his tail between his legs.

Also Sherlock, police and an ambulance crew don't let a woman who was raped and drugged just stay at home. They take her to the hospital to check what drugs are in her system and to have check her over, then they want to wait to get a statement. Anything could be in her system that could kill her or she could have internal damage from you know, the guy raping her.

Just riddled with plot holes and condensed conveniences. Just all round poor writing. If you were not so lazy, you could of fleshed it out properly, but you just wanted these last two chapters to add your rape scene and make sure he goes back to her. The rest of the plot is bull and the set up.

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 4 years ago
Blue88 lost the plot somewhere

I was alright with a reconciliation story... but that kind of wasn't what this was. The first chapter of JB: Redux was decent. We got a handle on what happened in both Jack and Karen's lives, Jack got some hot sex from a slut, Karen got some therapy that let her realize what a selfish idiot she'd evolved into, Jack sold his business and retired rich... Nice set up for a reconciliation story, really. We got to see Jack sow some wild oats, affirm he was still capable of attracting and satisfying a beautiful woman (sorta), and realize that wild sex with a hot slut is nice but not fulfilling the way making love to his soul mate was. On Karen's side we got to see her realize that she'd destroyed something truly beautiful, that she regretted it completely, that she didn't want to waste her time on meaningless relationships, and that she would do anything for a chance to atone and try to win the love of her life back.

Then the plot went on this weird, unimportant, and frankly boring tangent in which the gorgeous slut Jack was boning turned out to be a con artist (shocking) and he decided to lead her on to... what, teach her a lesson? The feds were already on her case, so why didn't he just tell her it was fun fucking her and go back to enjoying the beach? Then, for plot reasons, the slut's partner turns out to be a rapist who drugs and fucks Karen. Watta coinkidink! So, rather than use this clusterfuck of a plot device to fuel the reconciliation between Jack and Karen, Blue88 decides to just... end the story. What, did they get bored? Ignoring the ridiculous idea that the cops and medical team wouldn't rush Karen to the hospital after she'd been drugged and raped, why would the story just end there? Jack didn't even say anything when Karen asked why he had shown up, he just shrugged! How is this a good ending?

Sorry, Blue88, ya dun dropped the ball on this one. It was shaping up to be a very meaningful, cathartic confrontation and reconciliation and instead it became a completely different, much less interesting story. Such a shame.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

So glad u finished this tale properly. Well done!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

I had forgotten that ending. Turned out pretty good after all.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Improbable, but very good.

I do like a happy ending. Excellent end to the whole story.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
The story works...

...because the wife was foolish but not an evil character. She got professional help, recognized the error of her ways, and was truly remorseful. The husband still loved her and was miserable without her. With the love they still had for each other, the ending reached an appropriate conclusion. *****

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good story

It did end a little quickly after all the build up for the finale. I.Like how you brought all this people together for a coherent story.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 5 years ago
Only Blue88

Hold take a character traits like integrity, morality, and fidelity & turn them into Character Flaws

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
This was a cop-out

All the promise of a new life away from a whore, and he ends up in an RAAC situation. Matt Moreau, is that you?

1* Un-fucking-believable!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NFW!

I agree with Anonymous 01/02/18

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If a circus clown could become the president of the United States, it must also be possible to find someone who will call Blue88 a great writer.

user110user110almost 6 years ago
these endings, man!

they're so abrupt!

coredencoredenover 6 years ago
Another satisfying story by a gifted writer

I love your stories under whatever name and particularly the happy endings

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh well.......

Just like I expected. After the Karen series I was afraid this would happen. I can appreciate a long term relationship recovering from a one time slip. But, what Karen did was not a one time slip. It was planned and acted on with the intent to continue. This was all done without regard for her marriage. I don't care what led her to this conclusion. Whatever psycho babble was used to explain her issue has no bearing other than to help her understand why she did it. Jack is defined as loyal, understanding and honest. He is also very black and white. So while a friendship with Karen would be understandable he would never continue a relationship with more. (maybe friends with benefits but, not exclusive). By rushing the end a very good story seems unfinished. And by allowing them to reconcile back into a permanent relationship puts this into fiction and not reality. But, as I have said before very well written and creative. Just need to realize that actions have effects and not everyone gets the fairy tale ending nor do they deserve it. rate total story a 4 to 4.5. rate the last section a 2 to 2.5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with most commenters

you rush most of the endings of your stories, is like you get tired of writting then and all of the sudden you wrap it up things in two parragraphs.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
A helluva long row to hoe.

The twists and turns in the storyline of Jack's Redux were dizzying at times. I was glad to see you finally put a lid on the Karen series, despite the unexpected ending, a finale that is rare in life and fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rushed and nonsensical ending

The EMTs took a small blood sample...then left her there, didn't take her to a hospital? Come on, get real. Then nothing happens with the blood sample - wouldn't they find the drug that Frank gave her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grow old along with me, the best is yet to BE.

Way to wrap it up. People who don't know how to love will never understand and are to be pitied. It is not unusual for feelings to last 40 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
too much....

Of a stretch to be believable.

Would have been better not to write this addendum for KAREN story

tigger119tigger119about 7 years ago
In the tradition of JPB.....

The ending was way too rushed and incomplete. A lot of loose ends were left messily strewn all over the place. Just like a lot of JPBs stories. 4* for a well written story with a few ID switches here and there. -1* for being completely incomplete(try saying those two words together 10 times very fast).

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Damn

Ruined the entire series for me. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
one of the most stupid reconciliations I read

That says it all. Rushed. Unbelievable. All the issues they got were still there and none of them were worked on the story. Why writers think that raping an ex makes her bettter of what she was? Good effort, but no thanks.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Another read

Thanks for the offering.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 7 years ago
Not very satisfying . . .

. . . too many weird and unrealistic coincidences. And the ending seemed abrupt and rushed. Guess you got tired of writing. Appreciate the effort, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You hurried through the ending shortening it and not giving it a more complete finish.

JeepLover42JeepLover42over 7 years ago
Gross!

Unrealistic reconciliation, ruins the story for me.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
I agree that Sara's righteous indignation

over Jack divorcing Karen was a bit out of line. Sure, she had forgiven her husband numerous times over his infidelity but, how many times are too many times to screw around. How much more disrespect Jack was shown when Karen wanted to continue her little affair under his very nose, and probably in his house? The fucking was bad enough but the in your face, blatant disregard for her husband and her marriage had to be a deal breaker. She just might be able to keep her legs together but I would be willing to be that only a little time would pass and Karen would throw something else in his face. She just can't keep her lips together, that's her problem and it is more than a man can take, in real life. Obviously her whole world revolved around her, we didn't need her to reveal this in her talk with Sis. It was there to see in her words and deeds.

That all being said, if Jack was willing to take her back because he was such a sad sack that he couldn't have a life without her and her shit, then more power to him. He's the one that has to live with it, not me. Gave you 4 stars anyhow.

pappy

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I think someone said smarmy.

Good word for it.

Efficient way to tie up the loose ends.

It also changed my mind about the reconciliation here. You turned it completely arse on its head and got some maturity and redemption for the cheating cunt, so I guess it made the reconciliation ok. At least you let him have some pussy during the time apart rather than having him wallow in self pity blaming himself and not even dating. Like some cuckloving arsehole authors do.

Over all score for the FULL story, hmmm 3 , 3.25

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it but..

I really liked this chapter but you rushed the end! Should have taken the time to truly tell the ending and then it would have been a 5 in my book. A solid 4 never the less.

Thanks for the story.

"Buckeye Fan"

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Good story

A bit rushed at the end but overall a good read.

George - Read the story. Sara said her ex had many affairs and Karen had one. She gave her ex a number a chances before ditching him so asks Jack to do the same. That is not being hypocritical.

FenixreignFenixreignover 8 years ago
Not Bad

This was a decent ending to the story. I tend to prefer the BTB endings, but she made a one time mistake and had no real malice to her reasoning behind her affair.

My issue is that you rushed the end of this last chapter. If only you were burned out on the story by the time you wrote this chapter, maybe you should have left it open with an invitation by other writers to finish it. The reconciliation would have made an entire chapter on it's own with the 1 Lit page average you have maintained. And the wrap up in that last chapter could have brought everyone together since you decided to link Sara with Jerry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good story.

She had a problem. She made it her husband's problem. He suffered. She suffered. She redeemed herself by denying herself. Fate brought them back together, neither having gotten over the other. They lived happily ever after. A little smarmy, but makes the reader feel good. What's wrong with that? After all, you see I really do have a heart and an asshole despite what another commenter said about me regarding my comment about a MM story earlier today. I just can't sympathize with a woman who either shares or gives most of the best of her for years and years to a man other than her husband, and then wants the husband back for her down slide.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 8 years ago
Things that make you go, Hmmmm...

Frank is looking for a PR person for a small job that's a scam anyway, in a largeish city like Philadelphia, and he just happens upon Karen? And the guy Sara finds to rebuild her life with just happens to be Moriah / Marge's ex? A little much on the coincidence, perhaps? Yes, I know it worked for Dickens, but still Hmmm.

Of course Jack is miserable after he leaves Karen -- he's grieving the loss of a long-term relationship. So naturally he still has feelings for her, and naturally he rescues her. But none of that means that the only, or best, course for him is to reconcile. As far as we can see, Karen has given Jack no reason to believe he can trust her, and plenty to believe he can't. So yes, see her, talk with her, give her some closure, but reconcile? Hmmm.

And then we have Sara's nice bit of hypocrisy: it's OK for her to move on and find an upgrade; but Jack needs to go back to Karen? Hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anny loves these LW stories. He reads every one of them

When he is don't jerking his clitette off and cumming his eye dropper full of cum he bitches and cries about how bad it is. Well we are on to you dick face. I gave this a 5 to help offset the asshole annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing wrong with happy endings :)

Perhaps all a little rushed and not as intense as the original but Karen was never really bad. just a bit silly and infatuated, so reconciliation fine with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
RAAC to rushed

ruined what could have been a real reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Truly to bad

To bad you had write a sequel just to take away Jacks self respect.

She is still the same woman that thought he would be a willing cuckold.

just another RAAC.

You should try not to be influenced by Troubador he/she knows only RAAC.

You may think living with a woman who wants to cuckold you is romantic ,but you are wrong.

Now if she had come to him and said i made a mistake and I won't do it again,maybe he could give her a chance.

I assure you even in storyland there are all kinds of women out there who are faithful,and even more who won't expect you to be a willing cuckold.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
IF YOU WAIT LONG ENOUGH

the lie is given the chance to catch up. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for rescuing the couple in your story.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 9 years ago
Pathetic

When you develop some well reasoned characteristics and plot and come to one conclusion, I find it disgusting and pathetic that as a writer you sell out everything you have done to have a happy ending. This is not a social comment ie, you didn't burn the bitch enough, it is a literary comment where reason and logic are totally discarded. If you want to do plots like this you should give up writing.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago

Came back after a year and reread this series.

Great start, great middle, where the hell is the "real" ending?

I got to the end and commented to myself; "WTF!?! What the hell was this? Did I accidentally page flip?"

Needs a real ending. Not this heavily abbreviated appendage you tacked on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The reconciliation was entirely too fast

There should have been much more about Karen vs Jack in the reconciliation. Just to find her being raped and all the sudden they are back together? Didn't work for me, though I enjoy this author immensely.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Really a great story...

Really a great story...Thank you...

pumpop201pumpop201almost 10 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn

I didn't even read the last chapter,but damn you had to make a cuckold out of him after all.

I didn't read it because the thematic gave it away

It ruined the story for me.You had to turn him into an emasculated man with a few platitudes to make it okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wimp cluck story.

Wimpy boy. Redeemed slut wife. Bullshit!

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Cuckboy couldn't live without his creampies after all

Why'd he bother with the divorce?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
I do not often agree with your stories...

...but this one was exceptionally good. Very well done, in my opinion. Thank you.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

A good device to get them back together. Love how you waved these different story lines into one.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
As I wrote before

Cuck wimp writers gotta write cuck wimp endings. It's in their DNA

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
What?

Was a fairly good tale till the end then ..... thud.

It (ending) reads like you were tired of writing it and just closed it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredible wimp story....

Well a two-bit slut get redemption. Whoopee. Gosh gee whiz. Now we all can sleep at night because order in the (cuckold) world has been restored.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great Story

The ending was extremely rushed and curt. The story flowed nicely and the results of the Mariachi/ Jack Kemp con wasn't described.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Blue 88's masterclass on how to turn a real man into a macho wimp!

Take a bow blue88 for making a man turn into a wimp. This shit was not required. He left her and that was perfect only till the time you decided, hey wait a minute, i want a wimpy ending so changed it. You should hate this effort.

roscovichroscovichover 11 years ago
This is one of the most superb and excellently written story on this site.

It just couldn't get any better. Judging from anon responses it seems that some of them cannot read, and if they can don't understand. That is what happen, with their double digit IQ !

It really is throwing pearls before swine ! Thank you for sharing your genius with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he had balls till you cut them off

I don't get the RACC ending. It was a gret story till you added this crap.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Grow old with me

The best is yet to be! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BS ending!

Crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

After reading all the pages to this saga and it ends with him going back to the same lying,cheating,whore who's still mentally unstable. WTF ?????give us readers Break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is a very dispiriting chick lit sequel to a good story. Jack leaves and goes to CA, a wealthy man . . . and the 1st woman he meets somehow catapults him back to Philly; not only that--she turns out to be a scammer of the worst sort, so he boomerangs right back towads his two-timing wife, Karen? Huh? You mean there's no other women in the world besides Karen and Mariah? This is a very depressing idea.

Not to mention that the sequel is chock-a-block filled with coincidences. Mariah just happens to have been the prior wife of Cookson whom Sara marries. And Maria's conferate ends up working with Karen? Huh?

I think the 1st story, at least the Karen-Jack main plot was sort of interesting--and Jack had the courage to follow through on his convictions . . . the sequel should have explored this further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WELL DONE! My compliments to yet another very good writer. R.T.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Good stuff

I've now read all your stories, very good, all of them. Look forward to more from you.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
One of your best

Great story glad you didn't kill off the ex wife before they reconciled sorry just thought Jenny shouldn't have died in the other story

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
One of the good ones

I don't know how many times I've read this one. I've read everything you've ever posted on this site. As always, your story grabbed me, both "Karen" and "Jack Bell." Emotional, well done, tugged at the heart strings and you gave readers a happy ending. i can't see anything posted in the last couple of years. Wish you would come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
BRAVO!

You done good. Thanks. Rich

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous