All Comments on 'Jack Grierson Chronicles Ch. 02: Casey'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story!

Really loved the pace. Great story telling. The way he finds the fire under the cold exterior of the ice princess is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story.

Looking forward to more chapters and many more impregnated women.

sandbankssandbanksover 9 years ago
Superb!

Very well-chronicled journey of sexual conquest! Well-told, well-woven. Can't get this out of my system.

sandbankssandbanksover 9 years ago

The expanded version is very well-crafted and integrated into the abridged version. And wow! A very interesting twist and intriguing plot. I admire the kind of research and knowledge that goes into constructing a plausible plot and plausible names that are commensurate to the milieu. Love your imagination.

And yet, you don't lose sight of what should be central to your story-telling - eroticism.

Eager for the next chapter!

2p1k32p1k3about 7 years ago
Almost

fantastic, this was, feel do I. It was all very interesting, except for the part where he deliberately violates Vidgis's will regarding her work. Intentionally endangering what is soon to be the mother of one of his children is colossally stupid, think do I.

Why intentionally impregnate women, if Jack is willing to deliberately endanger them the next day? The two acts fail to be harmonious.

However, up until then it is a great read.

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
5*

Would love to see several more in this series.

FrivolousFrivolousabout 6 years ago

Is it bad of me that I like that Jack forced Farah the first time he fucked her? It pleases me. I would find it a bit unbelievable otherwise, that a man so determined to fuck and breed would not sometimes use force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This dude is a douchy Mary-sue 🙄

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

The author's Jack character clearly has the resources to accomplish things in the underworld. This story built a beginning of a foundation for that. So one wonders why Jack does not take care of his "Mushtaq" problem. With those resources, having someone like Mushtaq removed would be a very simple but interesting thing. It would be an interesting story to have those resources and intrigue brought to bear. Especially, if it could be done to have Mushtaq destroyed mentally as well as he comes to his inglorious end. Of course, creating the foundation for that would take a much larger story. Make a good book!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES