All Comments on 'Jack the Roper Ch. 01'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your story. Sounded like real people. Couple grammar errors, but nothing that detracted from overall story. Thanks.

devildog0302devildog0302over 6 years ago
Good job

Looking forward to more...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Wonderful story of love

All cousins should experience such uninhibited love. Masterfully crafted story of many different gens of taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding!

An excellent story, good pacing, first rate descriptives, and no problems with grammar and spelling., which may seem like a small thing, but, done badly, it really detracts from a story for Me. I look forward to chapter 2.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Unique Premise

But his "gift" pretty much limits all stories featuring Jack to a single genre. All in a world for which I have little interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Looking forward

to seeing chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this tale!

As a Risk player myself, having the game included gave the story a nice side to the interaction of our horny couple. It brought back memories, although we tended to have six players (none being pretty and submissive girl cousins!) and long, drawn out wars of world conquest!

Having such a pretty and submissive cousin would have been a very nice addition to my life, and having the skill to read submissives like that could have been very helpful to me. I only once knowingly interacted with a sub who discovered that being restrained turned her on, but circumstances prevented us from exploring her discovery. It would have been fun!

A very nice story, and I hope to have more to read about these two. They were well-developed and personable, and more importantly, believable. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
646 Followers
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...