Jackie and Artie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Now I want you to roll over onto your stomach. Keep your feet on the floor."

"What are you going to do Jackie?"

"Don't ask questions; just do as you're told."

I chuckled, somehow this didn't seem like the moment for a display of dominance. I rolled over.

Jackie spread my ass cheeks.

Alarmed, I said; "Jackie, what are you going to do?"

"Shhh, just relax and enjoy this."

"Jackie..." And then I felt her press her lips to my anus. I tried to protest. "No Jackie, I should be doing this to you."

"Hush, I need to do this for you. It's important to me."

I tried to relax, but then I felt Jackie's tongue pushing into my anus. My entire body went ridged with tension.

For several seconds Jackie probed my ass with her tongue. I didn't particularly enjoy it. In my mind this was a pleasure that I was supposed to be giving to her. Still, I understood why she was doing it, so I didn't stop her.

Finally Jackie pulled back and climbed up on the bed. As she lay next to me she whispered; "I've never done that for anyone else and I never will, but any time you ask I'll do it for you. I love you Arthur Hammond. I love you more than life itself."

"I love you too Jacqueline Conners. I'll always love you."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

Jackie giggled. "Artie, I'm going to hold you to that promise."

"No problem, no problem at all."

"Are you ready to play more games cuckboy?"

"Yes."

"Me too."

I grinned at Jackie.

She gave me a playful poke in the side and said; "It's time for you to get off my bed and kneel on the floor."

My gut churning with excitement, I rolled over, sat up and slipped off the bed.

Jackie sat up. Extending her right leg, she pushed her high heel into my face and said; "Take off my shoe cuckboy."

I looked up at her. She was smiling. I smiled back and obediently removed her spike heeled pump.

"Now kiss my toes."

Reverently cradling Jackie's stocking clad foot in my hands, I leaned forward and kissed the underside of her big toe.

"Mmmm, I like that."

Jackie's words excited me. I eagerly kissed each toe and then the bottom of her foot.

As I was kissing her, Jackie said; "Cuckboy, would you like to hear about my evening?"

I stopped kissing Jackie's foot and looked up at her. "Yes please."

Jackie pulled her right foot back and extended her left leg. "Take off this shoe and kiss this foot."

I removed her other shoe. As I kissed her foot, she said; "You saw Clayt in the restaurant. He was a very handsome man. The moment I saw him standing at the bar I knew I wanted him. I loved his broad shoulders and long wavy dark hair and I was impressed by the way the other men standing at the bar seemed to defer to him. Yesterday I told you that I like powerful men. Clayt was definitely a powerful man."

Jackie mashed the soul of her foot into my face. "Of course I also have thing for submissive little cuckboys." She laughed. "Variety really is the spice of my life."

I smiled at Jackie.

She winked at me and continued. "Anyway, Clayt was hot and I wanted him. It wasn't hard to get him over to my table. I caught him glancing at me several times while he was talking to his friends. All it took was a smile and a little lip licking from me."

"You're a beautiful woman. I'm sure that most men would be eager to meet you."

"Thank you cuckboy, that was very sweet.

"I also saw you licking your lips. It's not a subtle message."

Jackie grinned. "It's not supposed to be. You should see my mom do it. She can make a guy break into a cold sweat. "

I laughed. "I'm sure she can."

Jackie continued, "Clayt was also easy because he's a confident man. Confident men aren't as worried about being rejected. Less secure men require a little ego building before they're convinced that they won't be shot down when they come over and ask to join me at my table. Of course that also diminishes my interest in a guy. I have a preference for confident men."

"Like Clayton Taylor."

"Yes, just like Clayton Taylor."

Jackie paused. After a moment she said; "Artie flirting with Clayt while you were sitting just two tables away from me was so hot. Did you see him put his arm around me?"

"Yes."

"Did that excite you?"

"Very much."

"After Clayt put his arm around me you weren't the only man in the bar who was getting a cock massage."

"I assumed that was the case. Did he have a big cock?"

"Yes he did. It wasn't really long, maybe seven or eight inches; but it was very thick."

I laughed. "Seven or eight inches is a lot longer than my four and a half."

"It is and that's one of several reasons that you're a cuckold." Jackie giggled. "Of course the main reason you're a cuckold is that you married a slut."

"I know, and I love it."

"Do you Artie, do you love having a slut wife? I hope so, because tonight I was a very naughty slut wife."

Looking up at Jackie I grinned and said; "A very naughty slut wife? I like the sound of that. Tell me, tell everything; I want to hear all the details."

"Are you sure? Are you sure you want to hear about your wife being a naughty slut for another man."

I took a deep breath and said; "Yes, yes please."

"I like it when you say please."

Suddenly feeling very submissive I started kissing Jackie's feet again.

"I like that too, keep doing it."

I kissed and licked each of Jackie's toes again.

"Oh yes, that's very nice. Keep doing that." Jackie took a deep breath and then she said; "After we left the restaurant we walked across the street to the Calvert Hotel. That's where Clayt is staying."

I looked up at Jackie. "That's supposed to be the nicest hotel in the city."

"It is."

"Have you been there before tonight?" I stopped. Feeling slightly chagrined, I said; "I guess that's a stupid question. You've probably been there lots of times."

Jackie smiled. "Yes I have. Would you like to see it? We could spend a night there together. It would be fun."

I considered Jackie's offer. The Calvert was a grand old luxury hotel. It would be fun to spend a night there. I also knew that Jackie could easily afford it. Her law firm paid her a generous salary. Just as I was about to say yes, I would love to stay there, I had another thought. Shaking my head, I said; "No, I think luxury hotels like the Calvert should be reserved for getaways with your stud lovers."

Jackie thought for a moment and then she said; "Artie, that's an amazingly hot idea; but I won't do it. For the past five or six years I've been a selfish bitch. While you were staying at home taking care of the girls, I've been enjoying evenings at gourmet restaurants and luxury hotels with other men. I fully intend to continue doing that, but from now on I'm going to make damn sure that you and I also get to spend an occasional evening enjoying those same restaurants and hotels. Artie, as soon as possible we're going to have dinner at the Kensington Grill and after dinner we're going to spend a night in a luxury suite at The Calvert Hotel."

I smiled. "Okay."

Jackie laughed. "I love having a submissive husband. Life is so much easier when I get to make all of the decisions."

Jackie and I stared at each other. We both knew that Jackie had been joking, but we also recognized that she'd just described the relationship both of us wanted. As the silence was becoming awkward, Jackie said; "Would you like to hear what happened when we got to the hotel?"

"Yes please."

"As soon as we left the restaurant Clayt put his arm around my waist and immediately let his hand slip to my butt."

"So when you walked across the street to the Calvert he had his hand on your rear."

"Yes he did and I didn't make any attempt to stop him."

"You were being a naughty wife."

"Yes, and I was just getting started."

I smiled.

Jackie continued. "When we walked into the hotel lobby Clayt moved his hand back up to my waist. The Calvert is a proper hotel. They expect their guests to behave accordingly, at least in the lobby."

I smiled again.

"Clayt's room was on the seventh floor. The moment we were alone in the elevator he pulled me to him, wrapped his big arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips. I melted. Artie, I really do love being held by a strong powerful man..."

Jackie stopped. For a moment she was silent and then she said; "Artie, I'm sorry, that came out wrong. Being held by a big strong man is a thrill, but it doesn't compare to the wonderful feelings of love and security that I have when you hold me...Oh shit! Artie, you are a strong man. I, I, oh I'm just completely screwing this up."

I patted Jackie's leg. "It's okay, I understand. I'm not a big man and my arms can't envelope you like Clayt's can and yes, I do believe that you enjoy it when I hold you. Don't worry; I know you love me Jackie."

"I do love you Artie, I really do."

"I know."

We both grinned. After a moment Jackie said; "Want to hear more about what happened at the hotel?"

"I want to hear every detail."

"Come up here and sit next to me."

I looked at Jackie with a puzzled expression. "But..."

Winking at me, Jackie said; "Sweetheart, we can only have so much fun with you on your knees."

I laughed and climbed up onto the bed. As soon as I was settled next to her Jackie reached over and wrapped her fingers around my erect penis.

Gasping I said; "No, I'm supposed to be giving you pleasure now."

Jackie placed her index finger on my lips. "Shhh, I'm just following our rule."

"Our rule?"

"Yes, from now on I won't do anything for another man that I'm not already doing for you."

I nodded. "And you played with Mr. Taylor's cock in the elevator."

"I did, but that's not the main reason I'm doing this for you right now."

"I don't understand."

"If the rule applies to me, it's only fair that the rule should also apply to you."

"Okay, but..."

"Didn't Nattie get to play with your cock while she was sitting with you in the bar?"

"Yes."

"So now I get to play with your cock or are you going to start doing things with other women that you not doing with me?"

We stared at each other. After a moment we both burst out laughing.

Jackie kissed me hard on the lips and then she pulled back and said; "Arthur Hammond I love being with you."

"As much as you loved being with Mr. Taylor?" It just popped out and as soon as I'd said it I regretted it.

Jackie looked at me. "Artie, are you jealous?" But then she sighed and said; "Yes, I suppose you are. I imagine that's inevitable." She shook her head. "If you were fucking other women I'd probably be jealous too."

"You would?" I was shocked by that disclosure.

"Yes, at least some of the time. It might be easier for me because I have such a strong belief that love and lust are separate emotions."

"I keep trying to remind myself that you believe that. I think I believe it too, but I'm a little newer at this than you are."

Jackie picked up my hand and held it in hers. "I'll try to remember that and when you do start to feel jealous I want you to tell me, all right?"

"Yeah, okay."

"Artie, please remember this. I don't party with other men because I'm looking for someone better than you. You are the best. You're the best husband, the best father, the best friend and yes, you're also the best lover."

"Nonsense."

"What's nonsense?"

"That I'm the best lover."

"Artie, that's not nonsense. I mean that. No, you may not be the best fucker, but you are the best lover. You're sensitive, unselfish and caring and when we make love you always make sure that I cum three or four times."

"But you said you like a powerful man."

"I do Artie, I like variety. You're a gentle lover so when I want something different I look for a more powerful, aggressive man; but if that was all I had I'd quickly get bored with it."

"You got bored with me."

"No I didn't."

"You stopped having sex with me."

"Not completely, but I was neglecting you. Artie, I've been thinking about that constantly since you pointed it out to me yesterday. I do love you and I do enjoy sex with you. No one eats my pussy like you do and I love playing with your little cock." Jackie giggled. "I love playing with your cock while you eat me."

I smiled.

She continued. "I do wish you were better at fucking, but a lot of that is my fault."

"It's not your fault that I have a tiny cock."

"Artie honey, your tiny cock isn't the problem. As long as I haven't just been with a well hung stud your cock feels fine in my pussy and when we finally do it I suspect that it's going to feel wonderful in my butt. No Artie, the problem is that you cum too quickly and that is my fault."

"Why is that your fault?"

"I became a selfish lover with you. Artie, almost all guys cum quickly the first time. This evening I gave Clayt a blow job as soon as we got into his room. I did it so that when we finally did start fucking he could go for a long time."

I nodded.

"Sweetheart, while it does take you a little longer than most guys to get hard again, I haven't put as much effort into getting you hard again as I should have. You love giving me pleasure and I love what you do to me, so I let you do it. Not long after we met I fell into the habit of letting you give me orgasm after orgasm until I was exhausted and then I would finish by giving you one little quickie."

Jackie shook her head. "Eventually I even stopped sucking your cock. All you were getting from me was a handjob. Hell, I was so thoughtless that I'm surprised I didn't start making you jack yourself off."

Grinning at Jackie, I said; "Actually that might be kind of fun."

Jackie laughed. "I agree, it would be fun; but if we decide to do that we're going to make a game out of it. We're going to make it fun. We're not going to do it because I'm a lazy self-centered bitch."

"I think you're being a little hard on yourself right now."

"I'm sorry Artie. I need to be hard on myself. You're the man I love and I was neglecting you. I have to make sure that I never do that again."

I leaned over and kissed Jackie's cheek. "I still love you."

"I love you too Artie, but what I just told you only explains why I'd become such a selfish lover. It doesn't explain why I was partying with one or two men a week and only having sex with you once a month."

"I know."

Jackie smiled. "You are the brightest man I've ever met. You could have been a great lawyer, but after we got married you chose to support me so that I could have my dream career."

"Are you suggesting that I didn't get my dream career? Jackie you made some mistakes and if it makes you feel better you can spend some time beating yourself up about them, but that wasn't one of your mistakes. I do have my dream career. I love teaching high school English."

"I'm sorry Artie. Sometimes I get confused and start thinking that everyone has the same dreams that I have. You're a magnificent teacher, you love it and I know that. Please excuse me. The events of the past thirty-six hour have gotten me completely discombobulated."

"Discombobulated, now there's a word worthy of the wife of an English teacher."

"Artie, are you making fun of me?"

"No, I'm trying to love you and tell you that I understand and I want to make you smile."

"Thank you Artie." Jackie paused. After a moment she said; "I do have some thoughts about why I was partying with other men a couple of times a week, but only having sex with you once a month.

"Would you like to tell me?"

"Could I? I mean we're supposed to be having hot sex right now."

Smiling, I said; "Hot sex is pretty high on my agenda, but our relationship will always be higher. I can wait for the hot sex."

"Thank you Artie."

"Okay, so why have you been boinking other guys, but not me?"

"Artie!"

I shrugged. "I don't see any reason to mince words."

"Are you getting angry?"

"No Jackie, I'm not getting angry. I actually have some thoughts about this question too. I just thought that it might help if we begin by stating the question succinctly."

"That definitely was succinct."

"You're the one who said I would have been a good attorney."

"Okay, can I start?" Jacking was giggling.

"I think that's a good idea."

Jackie took a few seconds to collect her thoughts and then she said; "It's kind of complicated."

"I'm certain it is." I tried to make my voice both serious and compassionate.

"Over the last several years life has gotten increasingly demanding. The law firm pays me a generous salary, but they also demand long hours and most of my energy."

"I know, I try to help you as much as I can."

"And you do, I don't know what I'd do without you. When I am at home I try to spend as much time as I can with you and the girls. Artie, you are a rock for me. You're my best friend, my confidant, my emotional support and my true love."

"But not your lover."

"Artie please, I'm trying to figure this out."

"I'm sorry, that was a cheap shot."

Jackie whispered, "One that I deserved."

For a moment we were both silent. Finally Jackie said; "We both just turned thirty."

"I know."

"It's bothered me for a couple of years."

"Tell me."

"I know it sounds shallow, but I've always been hot."

"Yes you have."

"In college I sometimes had three or four offers a day for dates."

"You were popular."

"I'm ashamed to admit it, but that was a big part of my identity. Artie, this makes me feel so superficial."

"Jackie, it goes beyond that. Today I learned a lot about your family. Sex is a huge part of your life. Being sexually desirable has to be a huge part of your identity."

"It is Artie."

I nodded. "So Suddenly, you're about to turn thirty, you have two children, you work sixty hours a week and you're married to a teacher. I'm surprised they didn't make you trade in your Mercedes for a minivan."

"Are you being sarcastic?"

"No Jackie, I'm not. If I sounded like I was I apologize. That wasn't my intention."

"You are right; subconsciously I think that was what I was thinking and being sexually desirable is important to me."

"So seducing men became a way to bolster your confidence about being sexually desirable. That makes sense, except that your mother is over fifty and she's still unbelievably desirable."

"I heard that you saw her naked this evening."

"How did you know that?"

"I called Nattie on my way home."

"I did see her and she is still hot. Jackie, with your family's genes you're still going to be hot when you're ninety."

Laughing, Jackie said; "while that may be an exaggeration, I understand what you're trying to tell me."

I smiled.

Jackie said; "But Artie, you have to understand something. I'm the baby in a family of sexual artists. You talked to my mother today, she's a..." Jackie paused for a moment and then she said, "I don't know how to describe her, but she's amazing."

"She's a sexual guru."

"Yes, that's exactly what she is. And my sister is a big time slut stock broker who fucks millionaires."

"She fucks millionaires?"

"Yes, all the time. Guys are always taking her to the French Riviera, Venice, Las Vegas, Hawaii or some other hot vacation spot."

"And you're a successful attorney with a husband and two lovely children. I can't count the number of times today that your sister and your mother told me how much they envy you."

"I know, it doesn't make any sense."

"But that's the way families are; everyone envy's everyone else."

"I'm sorry Artie, I was really stupid."

"So you started fucking lots of different guys as a way to reestablish your own sexual desirability."

"I think that's part of it."

"But you weren't fucking that many guys, just one or two a week."

"Artie, that's a lot. I have a demanding job, two children and a husband I love."

"Okay, so why did the husband you love get shut out?"