Jackie and Artie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time and energy and you were also already fulfilling some more important needs for me. Artie, I love you; but as I said earlier, you're also my best friend, my confidant and my emotional support. When I was with you I was focusing on other needs."

"Everything but your sexual needs."

"Artie, I don't know what to say. I was shallow, self-centered and stupid."

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to sound bitter."

"You deserve to be bitter."

"Bitterness won't help us move on."

Jackie laughed, "I'm hoping that hours of penance on my knees with your cock in my mouth might help."

I grinned at her. "I'd prefer hours on my knees licking another man's cum out of your cunt."

"Artie, that's not much penance for me."

I wiggled my eyebrows. "Who cares?"

Jackie giggled.

I said, "I do have one more question."

"What is it?"

"I understand why you were devoting your small reserves of time and energy to partying with a lot of different men, but what about Ron? How does having a boyfriend fit into that equation?

"Ron's not my boyfriend."

"He's been fucking you at least once a week for how long?"

"Okay, he's kind of a boyfriend. No, that's exactly what he is."

"So how does having a boyfriend fit in?"

"Artie, this is all about staying young. Ron is the shallow, not very smart, handsome, well hung stud that I dated all the way through high school and college."

"Are you going to leave me for him? I mean it's clear that you're more concerned about his sexual needs than mine."

Suddenly angry, Jackie stood up and yelled, "Artie, I'm sorry. I fucked up, I fucked up bad. I ignored the most wonderful man I'll ever know while I played around with a moron. Ron's a good fuck, but that's only part of the reason I spend time with him. During the few hours each week that we're together I can pretend that I'm still a witless college freshman without a care in the world. Am I going to leave you and marry him? Hell no! When we're getting dressed after we're done fucking, I get bored making small talk with him."

Jackie and I stared at each other. After several seconds I said; "While I think I understand why you did what you did, you have to understand that I'm the one who was neglected. You can tell me that you fucked up, you can tell me that you were stupid, but I'm the one who paid the price for your mistakes."

I stood up. "Jackie, I love you and eventually I will forgive you, but it's going to take some time. It's late and right now all I want to do is go to bed."

As I turned to leave Jackie's bedroom, she said; "What do I have to do to convince you that I love you. Artie, I licked your asshole tonight."

Turning back to Jackie, I said; "Every time we've made love for the last eight years I've licked your asshole." And then I turned again and walked out of Jackie's bedroom.