Jackie and Artie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about your children? Do they know about this?"

"Absolutely not; children shouldn't be exposed to the sexual inclinations of their parents."

"What about Jacqueline and Natalie's mother? Is she aware of the true nature of your relationship?"

"Constance? Oh yes; she's every bit as sexually adventurous as her daughters."

"And your mom and dad? Do they know?"

"My mom and dad died in a car accident when I was five. I was raised by my Aunt. She doesn't know. She wouldn't understand."

"My mom would never be able to understand either."

There was a pause and then Miltie said; "A moment ago when I asked if you were ever allowed to watch you answered, not yet. Are you hoping to be able to watch?"

"Eventually, I'm going to have an opportunity this Saturday. I'm still not certain if I want to take advantage of it."

"Why not?"

"For the same reason you stormed out of Natalie's apartment that night."

"Admitting that you're a submissive masochistic wimp who gets off on watching other men play with his wife isn't easy."

"That's right; especially admitting it to other men."

Miltie said; "I hope I didn't offend you by saying that."

"No, that's okay. I'm coming to grips with it."

"I'm envious of you."

"You want to be a submissive masochistic wimp too?"

"I never thought I'd admit it to anyone; but yes, yes I do."

"I think it's easier to admit it when the other person shares that same desire."

"I agree."

"You know you do have a possible opportunity."

"You mean with Natalie?"

"She really does like you."

"That's hard to believe. At the end she was unbelievably mean and nasty to me."

"Natalie is a natural dominant. It's part of her basic character. I'm naturally subservient. It's part of my basic character. I gather it's also part of yours. Jacqueline and Constance are also natural dominants. I'm sure you were drawn to Natalie because of her dominant nature and she was drawn to you because of your submissive nature."

"Of course."

"As your relationship developed Natalie realized that she could control you and make you submit to indignities that the other young men she knew would never tolerate. Actually I'll bet that you not only tolerated it, you enjoyed it; at least at first."

"That's true. At first it was exciting, but then it got out of hand. She was mean."

"She was young. She enjoyed the power she had over you, but she didn't understand it. She didn't realize that she also had to make you feel loved and secure. Last night I sat in a downtown bar and watched my wife pick up a playmate for the evening."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Natalie was so concerned about how I might react to what I saw that she sat with me and held my hand the entire time Jacqueline was flirting with her date"

"She did that?"

"Yes, that was when she told me about you. She learned a lot from that experience and she feels terrible about what she did to you."

"I let her do it."

"I know, and I'm one of the few people who can understand why."

"I wish I could talk to her."

"I'm sure I could arrange that."

"Could you give me her telephone number? I'll call her."

"I think this first time it might be better if she called you. After all, she is the one who wants to apologize. She's also a dominant and you're a submissive. It doesn't seem appropriate for you to take the lead."

"Yes of course. Do you really think she might call me?"

"She will if I call her and tell her that you're hoping she'll contact you."

"Would you do that for me?"

"That was why I called you today."

"Of course it was." Miltie paused for a moment and then he said; "May I ask when you might call her?"

"Miltie I'm another submissive. You don't need to be deferential towards me."

"I'm sorry; it's kind of in my nature to be that way."

"I understand. I'll call her as soon as I'm done talking to you. If she doesn't answer her telephone or she can't call you right away I'll call you back and let you know what's happening."

"Thank you Artie, I really appreciate this."

"Miltie, it has been my pleasure."

"Artie, I'm a librarian. I don't make very much money. I'm afraid that might be a problem for Natalie."

"Miltie my friend, Natalie is a successful investment broker. Money is the least of her concerns. Besides, she's a dominant. She should make more money than you do."

"Artie, this is really exciting."

Miltie, I'm going to hang up now. Keep your telephone with you."

"I will Artie."

As soon as I ended the call to Miltie I dialed Natalie.

She answered after one ring. "Hi Artie, what a pleasant surprise." Her caller ID had obviously identified me.

"Hi Natalie, did I catch you at a good time?"

"Sweetheart, for you it's always a good time. What's up?"

Deciding that there wasn't any reason to waste time I said; "I just finished talking to Milton Craig."

There was a moment of silence and then Nattie said; "Artie what did you just say?"

"I just finished talking to Milton Craig."

"Milton Craig? My Milton Craig?"

"Yes."

"How? Why?"

"As to how, remember I used to work in the registrar's office at Kelroy."

"Gladys Martin gave you his number, didn't she?"

"Actually, she gave me his mother's number. His mother gave me his number."

Nattie laughed. "Artie honey, you are amazing."

"As to why..."

"Never mind, I know why. You're the most wonderful brother in-law in the entire world. Last night you actually listened to me. Artie, do you know how rare that is? These days almost no one listens to anything anyone else says."

"I do."

"I know and that's one of the eighteen billion reasons that Jackie, Connie and I are so madly in love with you."

"That's a lot of reasons."

"Don't be a wise guy. I own a whip."

"Really?"

"Damn right and if you're not nice to me I'll lend it to Jackie."

"Is that a promise?"

Nattie laughed. "That's right, you're a masochist. You'd enjoy a session with a whip; especially if Jackie was naked."

"Thigh high black leather boots would be nice too."

"Oh yes, they would add a little pizzazz. After every stroke of my whip I'd make you kiss the toes of my boots and beg for another lash."

"I thought Jackie was wielding the whip."

"Sorry, the situation got so exciting that I had to insert myself into it."

Grinning, I said; "Nattie, you do have an evil side." I'd deliberately called her Nattie.

Sighing, she said; "I know Artie and sometimes it scares me."

"You also have a wonderful loving side and as long as you never lose sight of that you'll be just fine."

"Are you sure Artie?"

"Yes Nattie, I'm positive."

"Artie I love you. Is that okay?"

"Of course it's okay. I love you too."

"Thank you Artie."

"For what?"

"For believing in me. Most people think I'm just a cold hearted bitch who likes to fuck."

"Those people don't know you very well."

"I do have an evil side."

"I know, but your loving side offsets it nicely."

"Will you help me remember that Artie?"

"I will, but I think Miltie Craig might like to apply for that job too."

"Do you really think so Artie? Before he left Kelroy he wouldn't even make eye contact with me."

He was hurt and angry. He was also mad at himself."

"Mad at himself? He didn't do anything wrong."

"He enjoyed what you were doing to him."

"I don't understand. If he was enjoying it, why did he get so angry?"

"Nattie, Miltie and I are both submissive masochists. Many people equate that with being a pathetic wimp."

"Artie you're not a pathetic wimp, neither is Miltie; but I think I understand. I'm a slut, society doesn't look kindly at me either."

"Realizing and then accepting the fact that you fall outside society's ridged norms can be difficult."

"Especially when you're young. Miltie and I met too soon. I didn't know how to control my sadistic side. Hell I didn't even understand it and Miltie wasn't yet ready to accept his submissive masochistic desires."

"I think that's probably a pretty accurate interpretation of what happened."

"Artie, I'm scared."

"Are you afraid that you still might not be able to control your sadistic side?"

"Yes, what if I hurt Miltie again. That would be awful."

"Jackie and I are struggling with that same issue. Pushing my limits is fun for both of us, but Jackie is afraid that she might go too far and hurt me or even worse, drive me away. I still haven't fully accepted my masochism, so there are times when I'm more sensitive than normal which makes me a little unpredictable."

"That's why you set up the time out rule."

"Yes, we both think good communication is our best safeguard."

"If I do get together with Miltie, will you help us?

"Of course I will. Jackie and Connie will too just like you and Connie are helping Jackie and me. We'll always be there for each other."

"Promise?"

"Yes I promise."

"Artie, you're the first man who's ever actually cared about me. My father, I guess he really wasn't my father, but I thought he was. Anyway, he made me stop using his name. I had to take my mom's name instead."

"That hurt, didn't it."

"I can't begin to describe how much it hurt."

"I think Miltie cared about you."

"I do too and I'm beginning to understand that's one of the reasons I was so mean to him."

"Were you afraid of getting hurt again?"

"I think I was." Nattie's voice was a barely audible whisper.

"Nattie, no matter what happens; Jackie, Connie and I will always love you."

"Thank you Artie, I believe you and you can't imagine how much that means to me."

"I think I can. My mom and dad were killed in a car accident when I was five. I thought my world had ended, but then my Aunt Edie stepped in and the first thing she did was make sure I knew that she loved me. Being loved is so important."

"But it's just as important to love. Artie, I want to be able to love."

"Daring to love is a risk. If you want to love you're going to have to risk getting hurt."

"If I fall on my face will you promise to help me get up again?"

"I told you that I'll always be there for you Nattie and I meant it. Connie and Jackie will be there to help you too. Call Miltie, he's waiting."

"Right now?"

"Is there ever going to be a better time?"

"No, you're right. I need to call him now."

"Call me and let me know how it went."

"Okay." There was a pause. After a moment Nattie said; "Artie."

"Yes."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now hang up and call Miltie."

Laughing, Nattie said; "Bye Artie, wish me luck."

"Bye Nattie, good luck."

As I switched off my cell phone I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 3:20, time to pick up the girls. After quickly locking the stack of student essays and my grade book in my file cabinet, I hurried out to my car.

As I arrived at the elementary school the kids and their supervising teachers were streaming out the front door. Some of the kids ran to the line of buses in the parking lot. Others ran to the cars waiting in front of the building.

I parked.

Cassie and Monica appeared. Cassie was holding Monica's hand. Jackie had taught her to do that. She said that Nattie had always held her hand when they were leaving school. It made her feel safe.

They looked down the line of cars. When they spotted me they waved and ran down the side walk. After greeting me with a hug they strapped themselves into the back seat of my Ford Escape and we left for home.

On the drive home I explained that their mother had another late meeting. They were disappointed, but they were accustomed to Jackie's occasional long days so they understood. When I told them that Grandma Connie would be joining us for spaghetti their disappointment disappeared. The girls grinned and started telling me about everything that had happened at school that day.

Shortly after we arrived home my cell phone rang. The girls were in their bedroom playing with their doll house. I was browning a pound of hamburger for the spaghetti sauce. As I picked up my cell phone I glanced at the clock, it was just after four.

"Hello, Artie Hammond here."

"Hey Cowboy." It was Connie. She was gasping for breath. It sounded like she was exercising.

"Constance, are you at the gym?"

"No, I'm in my boss's office." Connie was the office manager for a local insurance agency.

"You're boss's office? You sound like you're out of breath. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Hell, I'm more than fine. I'm great. Jack's fucking me." Jack was the owner of the agency.

Shocked, I whispered; "He's fucking you? Right now, while you're talking to me?"

Connie laughed. "Damn right. I'm bent over his desk. My skirt is pulled up around my waist and my panties are on the floor next to my feet. Jack is standing behind me. His suit pants and boxers are down around his knees and he's pumping his great big cock in and out of my hot wet cunt. It feels wonderful. "

Suddenly she barked; "Damn it Jack, quit rubbing my clit. I'm trying to talk to my son-in-law."

In the background I heard Jack say; "Cum for me baby; cum while you're talking on the telephone."

Laughing again, Connie said; "Shit Jack you're even kinkier than I am."

"Do it baby, cum for me."

Connie gasped; "Oh yes, that's what I like. Fuck me hard and rub my clit."

There was a moment of heavy breathing and then Connie shouted; "Yes! Yes! "Oh yes! Do it! Do it hard! Just like that!" And then she screamed.

As the scream died off I heard Jack say; "Here it comes baby."

Connie said; "Pull out and cum on my ass. I have a date tonight."

"You got it baby." I heard Jack grunt and then the only sound was their combined panting.

A minute passed. I waited. Finally Connie said; "Jack honey, clean me up with that towel. I don't want to get my skirt messy."

After several more seconds, Connie said; "Thanks Jack, that was fun."

Jack said; "Hey cuckboy, did you enjoy our performance?"

Aghast that Jack had just called me cuckboy, I stuttered; "I ah..."

Recognizing my distress, Connie said; "Relax cuckboy, Jack is an old friend. He's very discreet. He won't tell a soul unless we okay it. Remember, last night you told Jackie that you wanted to start letting a few people know about your relationship."

Jack said; "Artie, I have an open mind, I don't judge people and I love sex games. You don't have to worry about me."

Relaxing, I said; "Thank you."

Connie said; "Cuckboy, Jack is a superior. That should be thank you sir."

A little tingle of excitement rippled through me as I said; "Thank you sir."

"Damn Connie, this is hot. You have to have one of your dinner parties."

"We will, but if you're going to be my date we'll have to wait for a weekend when your wife is visiting her sister in Memphis."

"Yeah and she just got back so it'll be at least a month before she goes again."

"Then we'll do it in a month. Actually, that will be good. It will give Artie a little time to get used to his new role as a servant."

I gasped.

Connie heard me and said; "That excites you doesn't it cuckboy."

I whispered, "Yes Ms. Constance, it does."

"Sweetheart, I'm so glad that we can start including you in this part of our lives. It really is going to be exciting."

"Yes Ms. Constance, I think it will be too."

"Cuckboy, I'm going to put on my panties. While I'm doing that I want you to thank Master Jack for fucking me."

The part of me that was still insecure about admitting my submissive, masochistic desires wanted to balk, but I didn't. My confidence was growing and as it grew, my insecurity was rapidly diminishing. Taking a deep breath, I said; "Master Jack, thank you for fucking my mother-in-law. I'm sure she enjoyed it."

Jack laughed. "Cuckboy, I assure you that it was my pleasure."

I heard the rustle of clothing and then Connie said; "Jack, am I presentable."

"You'd better fix your lipstick. You smeared it while you were sucking my cock."

"You'd better check your cock. You wouldn't want your wife to find traces of my lipstick on it."

"Connie, you know very well that Maureen stopped looking at my cock several years ago."

"And her loss is my gain. How many women regularly get to end their workday with a good fuck?"

I heard the sound of kissing and then Connie said; "Jack, you're the perfect boss for a slut like me."

"And you're the perfect office manager for a horn dog like me."

"Artie, Jack has some work that he has to finish before either of us can leave. It will only take him a few minutes, but if I don't leave him alone he'll never get it done. I'm going to go back out to my desk and fix my lipstick. I'll call you right back."

"Okay Ms. Constance."

I quickly checked on the girls. They were playing quietly in their room.

When I returned to the kitchen I poured the contents of a jar of premade spaghetti sauce into a pan and stirred in the hamburger that I'd just browned. I'd like to pretend that I made my spaghetti sauce from scratch, but who has the time to do that? Besides, some of the store bought brands are pretty good; especially if you dress them up with some hamburger or sausage and a few extra spices. I didn't add extra spices to this sauce. While our girls loved spaghetti, they preferred it to be a little bland.

I'd just finished adjusting the flame under the pan of sauce when my cell phone rang again.

I picked it up expecting it to be Connie. It wasn't, it was Jackie.

"Hi cowboy, how is everything on the home front?"

"Fine Ms. Jacqueline." The Ms. wasn't intentional, it just popped out. The phone call from Connie had left me both excited and feeling very submissive.

"Ms. Jacqueline? I gather that you enjoyed the little conference call you just had with my mom and her boss."

Chuckling, I said; "I found it quite exciting."

"You like to listen. That's an interesting discovery. The speaker on my cell phone may have just become a stimulating toy for us."

"Tonight?" My voice was filled with trepidation.

"Maybe, that really depends on Clayt. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it without his permission."

"But that would mean he would have to know about me and our relationship."

"I plan to tell him tonight. In fact I plan to tell him that he met you last night."

"You wouldn't."

"Why not? Last night you told me that you wanted to be somewhat open about our relationship. Clayt's from out of town. He doesn't know anyone we know. It seems to me that he's the perfect person to tell."

"But..."

"Sweetheart, if you're not ready just tell me and I won't say a word about you to Clayt."

"I don't know, I'm afraid."

"But it excites you too, doesn't it?"

"Yes." My voice was a barely audible whisper.

"Sweetie, Jack knows. That turned out okay, didn't it?"

"Yes, he was fine."

"And tonight Connie's friend Phil is going to know."

"I'm still worried about that."

"Don't be. I know Phil. He's a sweet guy. He'd never do anything to hurt you and he plays sex games better than anyone I've ever met."

"Have you done it with Phil?"

"Yes Artie, I have."

I was silent.

After a moment Jackie said; "Does that upset you?"

"No, it's just that I'm still getting used to all of this."

"I've done it with Jack too."

"Connie's boss?"

"That's right."

"How?"

"Sometimes Connie has parties where everyone brings a date, but then we swap. Sometimes we swap several times in one night."

"And you ended up with Jack?"

"More than once and I always enjoy him. He has a big cock and he knows how to use it."

I was silent again. Jackie quickly asked; "Artie honey, are we pushing you too quickly?"

"No, but you may have to pat my hand once in a while."

Jackie laughed. "Don't worry sweetheart, Nattie, Connie and I all plan to take turns patting your hand. Oh, by the way; thank you for what you're doing for Nattie. You really are an amazing man. You only heard about Miltie yesterday and you've already got him in contact with Nattie."