Jackie and Artie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was actually pretty easy. Did Nattie call him?"

"Oh yes."

"How did it go?"

"She wants to call you and tell you about it herself."

"Okay."

"Artie, how are the girls?"

"They're fine."

"Were they disappointed when they found out that I was going to be out again tonight?"

"They were, but when I told them Constance was coming over they cheered up immediately. Right now they're in their room organizing their dolls so they can show them to Connie."

"Don't forget that you have an assignment tonight. When I get home I expect you to look like a proper cuckboy."

"I won't forget Ms. Jacqueline."

"I love you Artie. Please don't forget that tonight."

"I love you too Jackie and I won't forget that you love me."

"Artie, I like that."

"I don't understand."

"When you told me that you loved me you called me Jackie. I like that. That's the way it should be. Artie I have to go. I have two phone calls that I have to make before I can leave the office."

"Have a good time tonight Ms. Jacqueline."

"Thank you cuckboy, that is exactly what I plan to do."

There was a short pause and then Jackie asked; "Artie, can I tell Clayt."

While part of me wanted to say absolutely not; another part of me, the adventurous part of me was screaming, yes! Adopting my most submissive demeanor, I said; "Ms. Jacqueline, if it would please you, you should tell him."

"No Artie, that's not enough, at least not this first time."

Understanding, I said; "Jackie, it scares me a little, but you're right, Clayt is a perfect person to tell. You have my permission to go ahead." I stopped myself. That still wasn't enough. This was my fantasy every bit as much as it was Jackie's. Taking a deep breath I said; "Ms. Jacqueline, please tell him, please tell your playmate everything about your submissive cuckold husband."

"You're sure."

"Absolutely."

"Artie, this is going to be so much fun."

"I think so too Ms. Jacqueline."

"Bye cuckboy, I'll call when I'm on my way home, but I might also call you a little earlier. That depends on Clayt."

My breath caught.

After I shut off my cell phone I stirred the spaghetti sauce and then I started making four salads. Our girls loved salads. Actually they loved Thousand Island dressing, but that divine delicacy was only served as part of a salad.

I was chopping a head of iceberg lettuce when my cell phone rang for a third time. I answered it, "Artie Hammond."

"Hi Artie." It was Nattie.

"Hello Ms. Natalie."

"Ms. Natalie? Mom was right; you did enjoy that little telephone party she and her boss just put on for you."

"Does everyone know about it?"

"Not yet, but I understand it's going to be the lead story on the 5:30 national news."

Laughing, I said; "How did your phone call to Miltie turn out?"

"It was wonderful. I apologized for treating him so badly. He accepted my apology and then we had an honest discussion about why it happened. Artie, I don't think I've ever been that forthright with anyone. We talked for over an hour."

"That's a good start."

"Yes it was and guess what else."

"What?"

"Tomorrow morning I have to fly to Chicago for a meeting. After the meeting my weekend is clear. I'm going to Albany, New York; that's where Miltie lives. He's a librarian. He has to work Saturday morning, but he said I can hang out at the library with him. After that we'll have the rest of the weekend to ourselves. Artie, I'm going to suck and fuck that boy until his cock falls off."

"Nattie, you haven't seen him for ten years. You don't know what he looks like." Jackie, Nattie and Connie were all good friends. All three of them, especially Jackie, were also much more than that; but fundamentally, they were good friends. There were times when they were going to be Ms. Jacqueline, Ms. Natalie and Ms. Constance; but there were also going to be times when they were Jackie, Nattie and Connie. This was one of those times for Nattie.

"I don't care if he weighs five hundred pounds and he's covered with zits. Miltie is going to get laid and it's going to happen repeatedly."

"Is this going to be a mercy fuck or a guilt fuck?"

"No Artie, definitely not." Nattie paused and then she said; "Well it might be a little bit of a guilt fuck." She paused again, after a moment she said; "No damn it, it's not. Milton Craig cares about me and I care about him. I think that other than you he's the only man on this planet who does care about me. It's time for me to start caring about him too and damn it, this weekend I'm going to show him just how much I care about him."

"I'm not sure he wants that."

"You mean he wants to be my submissive cuckold rather than my lover?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I think."

"We can decide that later, but first he's going to be my lover. This weekend I plan to suck his cock, lick his balls and let him fuck my pussy and my ass as often as he can get it up."

I smiled. "Okay."

"And guess what Mr. Smarty-pants. Tomorrow night Jackie plans to do exactly the same thing with you."

"She does?"

"That's right; she's going to try to fuck you into a coma."

"Damn."

"And you'd better let her do it or I'm going to come after you with my whip."

"I don't know Nattie, that might not be the motivator you think it is."

"Yeah, you're right. Okay, if you let her do it I'll give you a little session with my whip and I'll wear thigh high black leather boots while I'm doing it."

"After every lash will you make me kiss the toes of your boots and beg for another stroke?"

"Damn right cuckboy."

"All right you're on."

"Artie honey, I think you and I might be the two biggest perverts in the western world."

"I think Jackie and Connie are right there with us and I'm pretty sure that Miltie would like to start taking lessons."

"And I really want to be his teacher."

"Nattie love him up this weekend; but play some domination games with him too. I think he'll be disappointed if you don't."

"Artie, what if I get excited and go too far?"

"Set up the time-out rule and be sure he always feels loved."

"I think I can do that."

"If you do, I'm pretty sure that you'll both have a wonderful weekend."

"Thanks Artie, thanks for everything. I wish I could come over and play with you tonight, but I have a date."

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"His name is Peter Amundsen. He's in his early forties and very handsome. He's a real estate developer."

"Is he married?"

"Of course."

"Does his wife know that he parties with other women?"

"No, at least he doesn't think she does. She belongs to a book club, that's why we can get together tonight."

"Where are you going?"

"The King's Inn."

"That motel out by the freeway?"

"That's right."

"That's not much of a date."

"Yes it is, it's the best part of a date. Hell if I want to go out to dinner I'll call you, Jackie or my mom. Remember Artie, we're sluts. We like to fuck."

Laughing, I said; "Okay, so is he good?"

"Damn right he is, he has a big cock and pretty good idea about what to do with it. Ask Jackie, she loves partying with him."

"She does? How many times has she been out with him?"

"I don't know, maybe a half dozen. They usually meet at the King's Inn for a long lunch."

"Does Jackie do that very often?"

"You mean meet guys at a motel for a long lunch?"

"Yeah."

Nattie was silent. After a moment she said; "Artie, I think this is a conversation you should be having with Jackie."

I quietly answered; "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Artie, are you mad?"

"No, it's just that sometimes finding out about all the secrets gets a little difficult."

"Sweetie, Jackie loves you. She didn't know what else to do. She was afraid that if you found out she was a total slut you'd leave her."

"I know."

"Please remember that for us sex is just fun. You're the only man Jackie will ever love."

"I know that and I love our new life, but it's going to take me a little time to fully adapt to it."

"And I'll do anything I can to help you."

"Thanks, I appreciate that. Hey Nattie, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"You're single. You live alone. Why are you going to a motel when you could go to your townhouse instead?"

"Artie that's an excellent question and it might help you understand us better. I almost never let a guy come to my town house unless I know him really well. It's just too personal. I'm much more comfortable meeting my casual dates at a motel. The only exception is if I'm hosting a sex party, then everyone brings a date and sometimes it's fun to include a new guy. Jackie and Connie feel the same way,"

"Jackie parties with Ron at our house. That must mean she really likes him."

"Ron is her current fuckbuddy. I have one too. His name is Jim Strauss. I've been seeing him once a week for several months. After the first month I started letting him get together with me at my townhouse. I trust Jim and yes, I do like him; but only as a casual friend. I could never imagine myself in a serious relationship with him. Jackie feels the same way about Ron."

"Is Jim married?"

"Of course; Connie, Jackie and I all prefer partying with married men. It's much less complicated."

"Don't you ever feel guilty because you're helping them cheat on their wives?"

"No, why should we? None of us believe in that particular moral constraint. Some people in India have a moral restriction about eating cows. That's their prerogative, but it doesn't mean we should feel guilty every time we enjoy a hamburger. The men we party with are all adults making free choices."

"Jackie cheated on me."

Nattie sighed. "Yes she did and that was an ongoing dilemma for all three of us."

Suddenly realizing that I was about to reopen a discussion that I'd already had with both Jackie and Connie, I said; "I'm sorry Nattie, I do understand. It was a dilemma and Jackie made the right choice. At the time we were dating my submissive cuckold inclinations hadn't yet had an opportunity to take seed and grow. If Jackie had been honest with me it's likely that I wouldn't have married her and we wouldn't be where we are today."

"That's a good way to look at it Artie."

"Nattie, I love talking to you."

"I love talking to you too Artie and thank you for everything you did with Miltie. I really do appreciate it."

"You're welcome Nattie. Have a good time at the motel tonight and I hope you have a wonderful trip to New York. Call me this weekend and let me know how it's going."

"Thanks Artie, I will."

"Bye Nattie."

"Bye Artie." I'd finished making the salads during my telephone conversation with Nattie. After covering them with plastic wrap I put them in the refrigerator and made a quick check on the girls. They were still in their bedroom playing with their dolls.

As I walked back through the living room I glanced at the clock. It was 4:45. Realizing that I had a little spare time I decided to dust the living room.

Just as I was getting started my cell phone rang again. Smiling at my new popularity I walked into the kitchen and picked it up.

"Hi, this is Artie Hammond."

"Artie." It was Jackie.

"Hello Ms. Jacqueline, is everything all right?"

"I hope so. Artie I'm sorry, I really am. I was going to tell you I just hadn't had time yet. It was once a week. Sometimes it was twice a week but just as often it was once every two weeks. It really depended on my schedule at work."

"Nattie called you."

"Yes she did."

"You're talking about your lunch breaks at a motel?"

"Yes, Artie I'm sorry. I didn't want to lie to you, I really didn't."

"I know."

"Do you want me to come home so we can talk? I can easily cancel my date with Clayt."

"No, I definitely do not want you to do that. If you don't get together with Clayt tonight you can't tell him about your cuckold husband."

Artie, be serious."

"I am being serious."

"Aren't you mad at me?"

"When Nattie first told me, I was a little unsettled; but I got over it quickly. Jackie honey, once I learned about your passion for men I should have realized that you'd be doing something like this."

"But I lied to you."

"Yes you did and the night before last we established why you had to do that. That's all in the past now."

"Thank you Artie, I promise I won't ever have another lunch time motel date."

"Why would you do that? Don't you enjoy them?"

"Yes, but...Oh Artie, I don't know. This is all so confusing."

"Jackie relax. Next week I want you to set up one of those dates."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do. I'd be a pretty poor excuse for a cuckold husband if I didn't want you to do that. Can you think of any hot guys who might be available?"

"Several, but Artie are you sure?

"I am sure, but you have to promise to tell me about it before it happens. I think it would be unbelievably exciting to be eating my lunch at school knowing that at that very moment you were in a motel room playing with another man."

"Artie that is so hot. Of course I'll tell you."

"And when you get home I want to hear all about it, every detail."

"Will you kneel between my legs and eat my pussy while I tell you?"

"You know I will."

"Artie, you really are the perfect husband."

"Can I ask you a couple of questions, just out of curiosity."

"Of course."

"Where do you find the guys? You told me that you never play with the men you meet at work and the trade show guys are all from out of town, so where do these guys come from?"

"Nattie, Connie and I play with about a dozen different men. It's an informal group and the size varies. We generally meet them in bars or at social functions. Nattie and Connie find most of them. When one of us finds a new guy we try him out. If he meets our criteria we start calling him. If we get tired of a guy or he starts getting possessive or demanding we stop calling him. If he tries calling us we don't return his phone calls."

"So you call the guys, they don't call you."

"That's right, but if a guy has a special situation like his wife is going out of town or something, it's okay for him to call us and let us know. If we can, one of us will try to get together with him."

"That makes sense. What are your criteria?"

"They're pretty simple. A guy needs to be reasonably good looking and he can't have an obnoxious personality. Of course he has to have a relatively big cock and he definitely has to know how to use it. Most important of all, he has to be married. Married men are much less likely to become emotionally entangled. They're also more likely to be disease free and they're usually content with only getting an invitation every couple of weeks. Remember; Connie, Nattie and I enjoy variety. Also there are only three of us and we have busy schedules. Nattie and Connie see a couple of guys each week, but because I have a family I try to limit myself to one motel party a week."

"Nattie's having a motel party tonight."

"Yes, Connie and Nattie aren't married so they can be a little more flexible about when they can get together with a guy. Because I want to spend as many evenings as possible with you and the girls, I try to restrict myself to lunch time parties. The trade shows like the one last night and mom's sex club meetings are generally the only times I'll go out in the evening. You noticed that I party with Ron during the day."

"Yes and I appreciate that."

"Artie, you and the girls have always been my first priority."

"I know that." After a brief pause I said; "I assume that Nattie's date tonight is part of this group of men you just mentioned."

"He is and before you ask, yes I've partied with him too, actually several times. Nattie's going out with him tonight because his wife belongs to a book club that meets one night a month. I'm pretty sure this is one of those nights."

"It is, Nattie told me."

"Artie, Peter is a nice guy and very good in bed. Because of that, we try to accommodate him."

"And you should. I gather that your parties with him have been at lunch time."

"He's a real estate developer. He has a flexible day time schedule."

"And you're an attorney, so you do too."

"Yes I do. Artie, are you're getting angry with me?"

"I'm sorry Jackie. No, I'm not; not at all. It's just that I'm beginning to realize that this is a big part of your extracurricular life. I'm trying to understand it and maybe I'm being a little too analytical. I'll try to back off."

"No, please don't do that. I want you to ask me about this part of my life. I want you to understand it. I want it to become part of your life. Right now I think I'm a little overly sensitive about your feelings."

"I understand."

"Will you ask me some more questions?"

"Okay, what about the motel?"

"We always go to the King's Inn."

"That's what Nattie told me, why?"

"It's the perfect place. It's a freeway traveler's motel that doesn't have its own bar or restaurant, so there isn't any reason that local residents would want to go there. That makes it highly unlikely that any of us will run into someone we don't want to see while we're there."

"That makes sense."

"The motel is clean and well run and the management is discreet and open minded."

"You mean they know why you're there and they don't care."

"That's right. Of course it's also a great financial deal for them."

"Why?"

"Most of our parties are lunch time parties. The Kings Inn is a freeway motel. Most of their guests are travelers. They arrive after 6:00 in the evening and leave before 7:00 the next morning. We usually arrive at 11:00, leave at 1:00 and pay full price. That allows them to clean the room we use and rent it again that same day."

"But you might come back?"

"If we were going to do that we'd tell them. Artie this is a mutually beneficial relationship. They can earn a little extra money from the rooms we use and we can trust them to be discreet about what we're doing. None of us want to mess up this deal."

"But you're not breaking any laws. Is their discretion that important?"

"We're not worried about the police. All of our playmates are married and so am I. Until this week I was very concerned about the motel's discretion."

"I see, but now that's not an issue for you."

"No it's not and I thank you for that; but because of our male playmates, we still have to be prudent. We don't want to be part of a divorce scandal."

"And since it's financially beneficial for the motel to continue this arrangement; they aren't likely to gossip or give out information to divorce attorneys or private investigators."

"That's our hope."

"I have to say that I'm impressed with the arrangement you've set up. It seems like the perfect win-win situation. Everyone ends up happy. You, Connie and Nattie have a safe, discreet group of playmates that you can enjoy at your convenience. I assume the men in your group are all happily married, or they would be more aggressive for your attention."

"That's true, they are happy with their home situations. All they're looking for is some occasional fun on the side. The men who want more than that are the men we weed out."

"And a little occasional safe fun on the side is exactly what these men are getting."

"Why do you say safe?"

"You use condoms, right?"

"Of course, the mere fact that these men are in our group makes them suspect."

"So these men are engaging in safe sex. They're not buying prostitutes and they're not picking up strange women in bars; at least not on the days they're partying with you."

Jackie thought for a moment and then she said; "I think that's true. Most of the men in our group seem to be content with the occasional diversion we provide for them; at least that's our hope."

I suspect you're probably right, which also makes it a win for their wives. Although they probably don't know that and if they were confronted with the situation they may not accept or even realize that it's a good deal for them, but it is"