Jackie and Artie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Artie, you're saying that occasionally playing with us is safer for their husbands than buying prostitutes or picking up strange women in bars."

"Wouldn't you agree with that?"

"Of course I would."

"The danger of emotional entanglement is also much less of an issue with the three of you."

"It isn't an issue."

"There are very few absolutes in life."

"All right, but the risk of emotional entanglement is much greater at work than it is with us."

"I agree and my point was that the risk of emotional entanglement when they're meeting women in bars is also much greater than it is with the three of you."

"So you're saying that we're doing their wives a favor too."

I am.

Laughing, Jackie said; "Artie once again I am in awe of your reasoning skills. You've just built a convincing argument that every time I let one of these men fuck me it benefits his wife."

"I think that's true, but it might still be advisable to keep the wives in the dark about this."

"Artie honey you really are a magnificent man."

I glanced at the clock on the wall next to the sink. It was 5:00. "Jackie, it's five o'clock. What time are you supposed to meet Clayt?"

"5:30, I'd better get moving. You're sure you're going to be okay?"

"I'll be fine. I think your mother is planning an interesting evening for me."

"She is, and I think you'll enjoy Phil."

"You know him?"

"Very well, he's a nice guy and he has a wonderfully creative imagination."

"I gather that you've played games with him."

"Several times and they have always been thrilling. Artie, when he arrives, relax and go with the flow. When it comes to sex games Phil is an artist."

"I'm a little worried."

"Don't be, Phil and Connie will push you, but they'll be gentle about it. Remember, you can always call time out. I'm sure both of them will respect that."

"Okay, I'll try."

"Artie you are about to have the most exciting night of your life." Jackie paused for a moment and then she suggestively added; "So far."

"I hope we both have exciting evenings."

"Oh I'm going to cuckboy. I'm going to have a very exciting evening. At five thirty I want you to close your eyes and imagine me kissing Clayt because that's exactly what I'll be doing."

My breath caught.

"And at 5:35 we're both going to be on his bed naked and I'll have his big beautiful cock in my mouth. Will that be all right cuckboy? You don't mind if you're wife sucks another man's cock tonight, do you."

My heart was racing as I anxiously said, "No Ms. Jacqueline, not at all."

"That's a good cuckboy. Don't forget, you have an assignment tonight. When I get home, I expect your entire body to be clean shaven. You're my little cuckboy now and I want you to look like it. Oh and my mother has a present for you. I hope you'll enjoy it, I know I will."

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise. When you've finished shaving she's going to inspect you. After you've passed her inspection she'll give you your present. Promise me that you'll obey her tonight."

"Yes ma'am, of course I will."

"Artie honey she's just leaving. She'll be at the house in a few minutes. I have to go. I may call you earlier, but if I don't I'll call you when I'm on my way home."

"Thank you Ms. Jacqueline; I'd appreciate that."

"Artie, tonight please remember that I love you."

"I will. I love you too Ms. Jacqueline."

"Bye Artie."

"Bye Ms. Jacqueline."