Jackie and Artie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's probably true."

"Should I be jealous of those men?"

"Of course not, we're just playing tennis together."

"And since sex for you is a recreation much like tennis or golf, shouldn't we also assume that there are men who are much better sex partners for you than I am?"

"But Artie, I don't want..."

"You don't want to hurt me."

"Yes."

"Will you always love me?"

"Of course."

"Will these other men ever be anything more than friends?"

"No, I'll never spend enough time with any of them to establish a serious relationship. We already discussed this too. That situation is much more likely to occur at work or in a social situation that wasn't originally based solely on sex. When I meet Ron tomorrow and Phil next Tuesday we'll exchange pleasantries, but that will be the only conversation we'll have. We get together to fuck, not to talk."

"That's right, so is there any reason that I should be jealous?"

"Of course not."

"Is there any reason that I should be upset that these men are better tennis players than I am?"

"I don't know. This is dangerous territory."

"And that's why I'm addressing it. It shouldn't be dangerous territory."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm very sure."

"And you won't be hurt?"

"Remember, I'm a masochist. I want it to hurt a little bit."

"And I'm a sadist."

"So this could be fun for both of us."

Jackie smiled. "I do enjoy playing tennis with a man who has a big racket."

"I'll bet you do."

"And it should have a very stiff shaft too."

"I think that's a golf metaphor."

Giggling, Jackie said; "who cares, aren't we really talking about fucking?"

"Yes we are and you're telling me that you love getting fucked by a man with a big hard cock."

"A big stiff cock that has a nice upward curve to it. Those are my favorites."

"Will you tell me about some of your favorite men?"

"I'd love to do that." Jackie stood up. "But I'd rather do it in bed while you're worshiping me. Turn on the shower and rinse me off."

I opened the drain to the tub, turned on the water on the tub spigot and adjusted the temperature. When it was correct I turned on the shower spray and rubbed Jackie's body while the warm water rinsed the soap off of her soft skin.

As soon as I was finished Jackie stepped out of the tub. After I dried her with a large bath towel she said; "Clean up in here. I'll be waiting for you in my bedroom." And then she walked out of the bathroom, leaving me incredibly excited by her terse manner. At that moment I really was Jackie's servant.

I quickly rinsed out the tub and straightened up Jackie's bathroom. When I was done I hurried into her bedroom. My pulse was racing with excitement.

Jackie was sitting on the edge of her bed. My chastity cage was next to her. When she saw me looking at it she smiled and said, "If I'm going to tell you about my favorite studs I really do think it would be appropriate for your tiny dicklet to be locked up. We wouldn't want you to get the idea that you're the equal of any of these men, would we cucky?"

"No ma'am, we wouldn't"

"Come here cucky."

I walked over to Jackie.

She cradled my erect penis in her hand and studied it. After a moment she said; "Your little dicklet really is amazing. It's a miniature, a toy; but it looks just like a real cock. It even works like a real cock." She gave it a firm squeeze.

I gasped from the surge of pleasure created by Jackie's fingers, but then I said; "time-out."

Jackie looked at me and sighed. "I'm sorry Artie as soon as I said that I realized it was way over the line. Please forgive me. This is exactly what I was afraid of, it's much too easy for me to get excited and go too far."

Shaking my head, I said; "No that was okay, in fact I thought it was really hot. That's not why I called time-out."

Puzzled, Jackie asked; "Then why did you do it?"

"Do you remember in one of the stories I showed you the other night the husband and wife had an agreement that if the husband gets upset he'll use their safe word?"

"Of course and that's what you just did, only now you're telling me that you're not upset."

"That's right, I'm not."

"So why did you use the safe word?"

"Because I wanted to remind you about the other thing that couple did."

"What was it?"

"The couple agreed that without the safe word, the wife would ignore any other pleas the husband might make."

"Yes now I remember. If the husband begged his wife to stop doing something; but didn't use the safe word, he was really telling her that he was enjoying what she was doing. That allowed her to callously ignore his pleas to stop and continue tormenting him. Artie that is hot. Do you want to try doing it?"

"Yes, let's go back to what just happened. You were teasing me about the size of my cock."

"Artie, you don't have a cock. Ron and Phil have cocks. You have a little wee wee."

Realizing that Jackie had understood exactly what I was suggesting and was now creating an opportunity to try it, I said; "Please Ms. Jacqueline, don't tease me about the size of my cock."

"You mean your wee wee. Say it cucky, say please don't tease me about the size of my wee wee."

Barely able to keep a straight face, I said; "Ms. Jacqueline, please don't tease me about the size of my wee wee."

Both of us burst out laughing.

Jackie said, "Artie I never realized that talking about sex could be this much fun."

"It is fun, isn't it?"

"Yes it is and I want that to be part of our..." Jackie looked at me with a puzzled expression. "What is this Artie? I was going to call it a game. Some of it's a game, but not all of it. Teasing you about your cock is a game. I love your cock. It's not very big, but it's almost perfectly shaped and it has a lovely little head."

"It doesn't have an upward curve to it."

Giggling, Jackie said; "It's not big enough to have an upward curve."

"You're teasing me again."

"Yes I am. Now fetch a bag of ice from the kitchen. In its current condition your lovely little wee wee will never fit into this chastity cage."

I hurried to the kitchen, filled a plastic bag with ice cubes and hurried back to Jackie's bedroom. When I returned Jackie was still sitting on the edge of her bed, naked. I handed her the bag of ice. As she held it against my cock and balls, I said; "I'll bet you've never done this for Mr. Clark."

Laughing, Jackie said; "You're right about that cucky. I assure you this is something I only do for you."

We both grinned at each other.

Jackie set the bag of ice on the floor. My shriveled penis was now hanging limp between my legs. Picking up the chastity cage, she said; "Now stand still so I can put this on your beautiful little dicklet." She quickly fitted the half rings around my cock and balls, slid the plastic cock sleeve into place, slipped the padlock through the hole in the end of the pin and snapped it shut.

Looking up at me, she said; "There that should help you remember your place while I tell you about my favorite studs."

"Considering that was the first time you've put that on me, you were surprisingly efficient."

"When I took if off of you last night I paid careful attention to how it fits together."

I smiled at Jackie. "That's a good example of why your law firm values you so highly and why you've always been the dominant partner in our marriage." I quickly added, "And that observation wasn't part of any game."

Jackie stared at me. After a moment she said; "Artie, that might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."

I shrugged. Jackie pulled me down on the bed, put her arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips. When we parted I said; "Whew, I have to write that down so I can say it again and again."

"That would be fine with me, I love it when men tell me I'm beautiful, but I like it even more when they tell me I'm smart."

"I'll try to remember that."

"Sweetie, you've always known that and the best part is that you don't even think about it, you just do it. Baby you really are the perfect husband."

"Except for sex."

"Except for fucking."

"Yes, except for fucking."

"But that's not a problem, is it cucky?"

"No ma'am."

"Why not cucky?"

"Because other men satisfy that need for you."

"And you accept that situation, don't you."

"Yes ma'am."

"Tell me why?"

"Because I want you to be happy."

Jackie was silent. After a moment she said; Artie, I really am having difficulty separating our games from our real life."

"So am I, but I don't think it's a problem."

"Why not?"

"We've only been openly addressing the issues surrounding our relationship for a few days. Eventually I'm certain that we'll figure it all out, but it may take us a little time. Right now what we need to do is keep talking and play lots of games."

Jackie nodded. "The games will help us figure what we want and don't want in our relationship."

"That's right and they're fun."

"Yes they are. Would you like to play a little more?"

I glanced down at my locked chastity cage. "I'm certainly dressed for it."

"Yes you're wearing the perfect outfit."

Except for my chastity cage I was naked. Jackie was completely naked. Chuckling, I said; "I think we're both dressed appropriately."

Jackie smiled and the she pulled herself up on the bed, lay back, spread her thighs and said; "Come lay between my legs cucky."

As I was positioning myself between Jackie's knees, she sat up and said; "Artie, there's something I forgot to tell you."

Sitting up, I asked; "What is it?"

"I called Ron today. Last night you told me that you wanted him to know the truth about our relationship." Jackie paused. She was waiting for me to confirm that I remembered telling her that.

I nodded.

Clearly relieved that I concurred with her recollection of our previous night's conversation about her boyfriend, she said; "I tried to explain our relationship, but he was having trouble understanding it, so I gave him the cuckold web sites and suggested that he look at them after his wife goes to bed tonight."

"How do you think he'll react when he sees them?"

"With a guy like Ron you never know, I mean he's pretty macho."

"Do you think we might have problems tomorrow? Maybe I should leave before he arrives."

"No Artie, absolutely not. This is where you live. We may be playing some domination games, but no one will ever make you leave our house."

"Thank you."

"If Ron can't handle this arrangement he's history and that's all there is to it."

"What if he makes a fuss?"

"I don't think he will, but if he does we'll tell him we're going to call his wife. We'll give him two choices. He can stay and play by our rules or he can leave. If he elects to leave I'll end all contact with him. Any other actions on his part will result in our calling his wife."

"Are you willing to do that?"

"Artie, Ron is a fuck. He's a very good fuck, but he's still just a fuck. He is replaceable."

"Do you think he'll actually look at the web sites tonight?"

"I'm almost certain he will. I made it clear to him that if he wants to continue screwing me he's going to have to understand and accept our new life style. He knows that you're going to be home tomorrow and you're going to be walking around the house. I also warned him that you may want to watch and if that's the decision you make I'm going to expect him to allow you to do it."

"Do you think that's a good idea? Maybe we should give him a little time to get used to all of this. I needed it."

Jackie shook her head. "I don't think so; we'll never have as much power over him as we have right now. He's still terrified that you're going to divorce me and sue him for alienation of affection."

"But if he reads the web sites he'll know that I'm not going to do that."

"It's still going to take him a little time to fully grasp what this is all about. We can use this time to acclimate him to our new life style. Ron's not stupid. It won't take him long to realize that he's a big winner in our new arrangement. Artie, while Ron is replaceable, I'd rather hang on to him. He's a really good fuck, one of the best I've ever had and I like him. You don't have to worry, I don't love him and I never could. He doesn't have the qualities you have, but I do enjoy his company. If you get to know him, I think you might too."

Smiling at Jackie, I said; "I can't begin to explain why, but I have to admit that the idea of you having a boyfriend is amazingly exciting."

"I know why."

"Tell me."

"Because you were born to be a cuckold, my cuckold."

Jackie and I stared at each other. After a moment I said, "You're right I was born to be your cuckold and your loyal servant too."

"Artie, do you really mean that?"

"Yes, and it's not a game, that's real."

Smiling, Jackie said; "We belong together."

"We're a perfect fit."

"Yes we are."

We both grinned and then I asked; "So what do I need to do tomorrow to help you convince your boyfriend that he should accept your terms so you can continue seeing each other?" "That's a good question." Jackie paused. It was apparent that she was thinking about the situation. Finally she said; "I'm the one who's going to have to carry the ball on this one." She smiled at me. "The guys at the office use a lot of sports metaphors. I guess I've acquired the habit."

"They've become part of our culture."

Jackie nodded and then she continued; "For you, I think the issue is not so much what you do, but rather what you don't do. You can't lose your cool."

"Are you afraid that might happen?"

"Artie tomorrow morning, unless you withdraw to your room in the basement, you are at the very least going to see Ron kissing and fondling me."

"Two nights ago in the bar I saw Mr. Taylor put his arm around you."

"Yes you did and while that was a valuable experience, this will be different. Tomorrow morning we won't be in a public place, we'll be in the privacy of our own home. Clayt and I had to be subtle. I'm hoping Ron won't be subtle and I know I won't. Artie, if this is going to work I have to convince Ron that the sex we have with you present will be just as hot or even hotter than the sex we had when we were alone."

"That makes sense."

"I intend to be very aggressive with Ron tomorrow and I'm going to have to completely ignore you. I'll be treating you like a servant. I'll be subtle about it, but all of my attention will be directed towards Ron."

"He's your boyfriend, when you're entertaining him he should be the object of your attention."

"Artie, do you really mean that?"

"Ms. Jacqueline, if I didn't believe that I wouldn't be a very good cuckold." We grinned at each other.

Jackie moved over so that she was sitting next to me. Picking up my hand, she held it in hers and said; "Artie when we're having a serious discussion, and this is a serious discussion, I'd like us to be equals. You're a bright, intuitive man with good reasoning skills. When you're in your submissive persona I'm afraid that you might have a tendency to defer to me. During discussions in which we're trying to make a plan or solve a problem I want you to be fully involved. I want to know that I'm hearing all of your thoughts and concerns. We're a team Artie. We've always been a team. While I'm the captain of the team, you are a key player and I always want your full input."

"I'm glad that you recognized that you'll still be the captain of the team. That's the way I want it, that's the way I always want it. While I agree that during a serious discussion I should disengage myself from my submissive mindset so that I can freely offer my thoughts and opinions, I will always accede to your right to make the final decision.

Jackie stared at me. After a moment she said; "You really are the perfect mate for me."

"And Jackie, you're the perfect mate for me."

Smiling at my use of her less formal name, Jackie said; "Okay, let's get back to discussing what's going to happen tomorrow. You have to keep it together."

"I will. Knowing that you're deliberately focusing all of your attention on Ron will help. I won't feel like you've forgotten about me."

"Artie if this works I will forget about you. Sweetie, I love sex, Ron does too. When we're together it gets pretty intense. That's one of the reasons I enjoy him so much"

"I'm glad we're having this conversation. Knowing all of this going to help me."

"There's more." The concern in Jackie's voice was evident.

Cautiously, I said; "Tell me."

"Artie, we both have our kinks. Yours is being my submissive cuckold."

Suddenly understanding, I said; "And yours is acting and being treated like a slut."

"That's right. Ron enjoys that too and he's very good at it. It's another reason that sex with him is so exciting for me."

"So tomorrow I'm going to see a side of you that I've never seen before."

"I'm sorry Artie, it's hard for me to act like a slut when I'm with you."

"That's okay, I don't think I have what it takes to bring it out of you."

"No baby, you don't; but even if you did I wouldn't want that from you. You give me tenderness and love. You make me feel good about myself. That's so much more important to me. Ron is more like a thrill ride. He's exciting, but nobody wants to live at the amusement park."

"That's a good way to describe it. I'm really starting to look forward to tomorrow. Watching you ride the roller coaster is going to be fun. If it turns out that I don't get to watch, that's okay too. At least I'll be able to hear you riding it."

Jackie squeezed my hand. "Artie honey, that might be another problem. When I'm with Ron I say things to him that you might misunderstand."

"Do you tell him that you love him?"

"No, but I do tell him that I love his big cock and I love the way he fucks me."

"That won't bother me."

"I also tell him that nobody fucks me like he does. It really excites him when he hears that."

"Do you tell him that he fucks you better than your husband?"

"No Artie, I don't. I've never said that to him. When I'm with Ron you're always off limits."

"Once he learns about the true nature of our relationship that might be a difficult rule to enforce."

"I'll still try."

"Let's discuss that."

"Okay."

"The other night I said that I was worried about you and your playmates laughing about me."

"Artie, please believe me, I'd never do that."

"Don't worry Jackie, I do believe you."

"Thank you Artie."

I continued. "Since that first night I've had several intense conversations with you, your mom and Nattie. I've also had a chance to do quite a bit of thinking. I now have a much clearer understanding of everything. Jackie I fully understand that the other men are just playmates and I'm confident that you both love and respect me."

"I do Artie, I really do. "

"I believe that and because I believe that I'm going to suggest that you should feel free to talk about me when you're with your playmates."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm very sure. Jackie I'm a masochist. A little humiliation is fun."

"Artie, I'm a sadist. Tomorrow when Ron is fucking me I'm going to be excited. We talk a lot while we fuck. I could easily go too far. Baby I don't want to hurt you. Let's work into this gradually. How about if tomorrow I just tell Ron that he fucks me much better than you do."

"You mean as opposed to telling him that he fucks you much better than your dinky dick husband."

Jackie giggled, "That's exactly what I mean."

"Okay tomorrow you're going to tell Ron that he fucks you much better than your husband ever could."

"And you'll be all right with that."

"Hell, I'm looking forward to it."

"Artie, tomorrow is going to be a fun day. I think we have a good plan."

"I'm glad we took some time to talk about it. That's going to help me a lot."

"I'm glad we talked about it too. Do you have anymore questions?"