Jackie and Artie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A couple."

"Okay."

"How should I address the two of you."

Nodding, Jackie said; "That's a very good question." After taking a moment to consider it, she said; "We talked about this two days ago."

"I remember."

"At the time we were both pretty excited. You said that you'd call Ron Mr. Clark or sir."

"Yes I did."

"Of course that was two days ago. It's much easier to make promises about things that are going to happen in the future."

I laughed. "That's very true."

"Now that it's going to happen tomorrow do you think you can still do it?"

"I don't know. I hope I can. I guess it kind of depends on how he acts with me."

Jackie nodded. "I think we can make a plan that will address that concern, but before we do that we have another issue to consider."

"What is it?"

While you and I have several agendas for tomorrow, we have to remember that Ron is coming over for only one reason, to fuck me."

Grinning, I said; "I'll bet he's hoping to get a blow job too."

Jackie laughed. "You're right about that, only he's not hoping he's certain. He knows just how much I like to suck his..." Jackie stopped herself in mid sentence. Sighing, she looked at me and said; "Artie, I'm sorry, I didn't think about what I was saying. I wasn't trying to taunt you."

I gave Jackie's hand a gentle squeeze. "Don't worry, I know you weren't trying to hurt me. You were just being honest. As far as I'm concerned the issue of my not getting blow jobs was laid to rest last night. Before we go to sleep tonight I'm actually hoping that you'll tell me just how much you're looking forward to sucking Mr. Clark's cock tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Yes and I'm also hoping that you'll make me lick your ass while your telling me."

Jackie's breath caught. "Can we start right now?"

"No, you haven't answered my question yet. How should I address the two of you tomorrow?"

Slowly nodding, Jackie said; "You're right, before we get to play we have to finish planning for tomorrow." She paused for a moment and then she said; "Okay, we want Ron to have a very good time. That means we have to keep the focus on sex; but you and I need more than that. When he leaves we also want him to have a good understanding of our relationship."

"You mean that I'm a submissive cuckold husband and you're my dominant hot wife."

"Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, if this is going to work he has to know that."

"I agree, so tomorrow I think you should address Ron as Mr. Clark and me as Ms. Jacqueline or ma'am. Can you do that?"

"It would help if you could be there to introduce us. I'm afraid that the first time I call him Mr. Clark he'll laugh at me. If he laughs at me I can't guarantee that I'll be able to control my temper."

"Artie, Ron's a big guy."

"Jackie please, give me some credit. I don't need to hit him. I'll just tell him to get the fuck out of my house and I'll warn him that if he doesn't leave I'll call the police. Unless he's a complete moron the moment he sees me pick up the telephone he'll bolt for the door."

"I'm sorry Artie, sometimes I forget just how smart you are. Don't worry, tomorrow I'll answer the door when Ron arrives. That way I can handle the introductions. If he laughs at you, I'll be the one who tells him to get the fuck out of our house."

I smiled at Jackie. "All right."

"So are you okay with calling Ron Mr. Clark?"

"Of course, he is a superior."

"Yes he is."

"So what are the two of you going to call me?"

"How about if we just call you Artie. I don't think either Ron or you are ready for Cucky."

I nodded.

"Do you have any other questions or concerns?"

"What should I wear tomorrow?"

"Your normal Saturday clothes. A pair of khakis and a knit shirt will be fine" Jackie paused. After a moment she added; "And of course your chastity cage."

I stared at her.

Jackie said; "You did agree that you'd wear it whenever I'm entertaining another man. That's what I'll be doing Tomorrow."

"But..."

"Ron will never know. This is just for me."

"He won't know? You're sure about that?"

"I can't think of any reason he would. I won't tell him and you certainly won't be taking off your pants. This is not going to be a three way."

"I understand that."

"So will you wear it?"

Smiling, I said; "Yes, I'll wear it."

"Thank you, it will make the day more exciting for me."

"Actually it will make it more exciting for me too."

"Really?"

"Having to watch or listen to Mr. Clark enjoying you while I'm not even allowed to get a full erection is going to be incredibly humiliating. You know that will excite me"

"Artie, you are a masochist."

"Are you're telling me that's not the reason you want me to wear the cage?"

Jackie laughed. "You caught me. Yes, I'm a sadist. Knowing that you're going to have to listen or hopefully watch Ron fuck me while you can't even touch yourself is amazingly exciting."

"I'm glad you're a sadist."

Giggling, Jackie said; "And I'm glad you're a masochist."

"Tomorrow is going to be fun."

"I think so too." "I don't have anymore questions, are you ready to play?"

"Hell yes." Jackie swung her legs on to the bed and rolled over so she was lying on her stomach. "I believe you made a promise about what you'd do while I described to you how much I enjoy sucking Ron's cock. I'm ready."

I got on the bed and positioned myself between Jackie's parted thighs. "I'm ready too."

"I'm going to do a little teasing."

"I hope so."

"All right, here we go. Jackie paused for a second and then she said; "My boy friend has a magnificent cock. You don't mind that I have a boy friend, do you cucky?"

"No ma'am, I don't mind at all. In fact, I'm pleased that you have a boyfriend."

"You're pleased, tell me why?"

"I know how much you enjoy sex. Your boyfriend can satisfy you much better than I can."

"Why can't you satisfy me cucky?"

"My wee wee is too small."

Jackie giggled. "Your wee wee? Little boys have wee wees. Are you a little boy cucky?"

"No ma'am, but I do have a little boy's cock."

"My boyfriend doesn't have a little boy's cock, does he cucky?"

"No ma'am, I saw it on Tuesday. He has a great big cock."

"A great big beautiful cock."

"Yes ma'am, a great big beautiful cock."

"Allowing me to have a boy friend is very considerate of you. Most husbands won't let other men fuck their wives."

"I want you to be happy."

"Having a boyfriend does make me happy. What else will you do to make me happy cucky?"

"Anything ma'am, anything at all"

"Anything? Oh my you really are a devoted husband, aren't you?"

"I try ma'am, I try very hard."

"I know that and I do appreciate your effort."

"Thank you ma'am."

"Do you know what would please me right now?"

"Yes ma'am, I believe I do."

"Tell me."

"You'd like me to kiss and lick your ass while you dream about sucking your boyfriend's great big beautiful cock."

"Will you do that for me cucky?"

"Yes ma'am, of course I will. I love kissing your ass."

"Tell me why."

"It's a way for me to express my total devotion to you."

"If you're willing to lick my ass while I dream about sucking another man's cock you must be very devoted to me."

"I am ma'am."

Jackie grinned. "Okay cucky, it's time. Do it; kiss my ass. Do it right now."

"Yes ma'am." Moving slowly and deliberately, I spread Jackie's gorgeous cheeks and exposed her tiny anus. I took a moment to look at it and then I bent down and gently kissed it.

"That's right cucky kiss me, kiss me right there; kiss my ass."

Jackie's encouragement spurred my excitement; I closed my eyes, pressed my lips to her asshole and kissed her with passion.

"That feels wonderful. Now use your tongue, give my ass a French kiss."

Keeping my lips pressed to Jackie's anus I pushed my tongue into her.

"That's it, that's what I want." Raising up onto her hands and knees, Jackie pushed her rear back into my face. "Lick me cucky, lick my asshole." At the same time she shifted her weight to her left hand, reached back between her legs with her right hand and started rubbing her clit with her fingertips.

Mad with desire, I tried to push my tongue even deeper into her asshole.

Savagely grinding her ass into my face while she frantically rubbed her clit, Jackie said; "Cucky, I love cocks. I love all of them; big, small, white or black, they're all wonderful. My boyfriend has a magnificent cock. It's big, at least eight inches long and thick too. I can't even come close to wrapping my fingers all the way around it."

We both knew that Jackie could easily wrap her fingers around my little penis. She was telling me that Ron's cock was not only much longer than mine it was also much bigger around.

"Artie honey, Ron's cock also has that nice upward curve that I like so much. It really is a thing of beauty. Sometimes I just lie next to him in bed admiring it and playing with it."

As she spoke Jackie began panting with excitement. It was clear that she was quickly losing control. Still she managed to continue. "Ron has amazing self control. I can play with his cock, stroke it, even suck it. It doesn't matter what I do to him, Ron won't cum until he knows I'm ready for him to cum. He can do that while were fucking too. Artie, Ron can fuck me for thirty, sometimes even forty minutes before he cums. He's like a machine. I love having him on top of me, my legs wrapped around his muscular thighs, while he pounds his magnificent cock in and out of my cunt."

Jackie was still madly rubbing her clit and I was still furiously kissing and licking her asshole. I could feel the tension building in her body. I knew that an eruption had to be imminent.

It was. Jackie arched her back and cried, "I love Ron's cock. I love playing with Ron's cock. I love sucking Ron's cock and most of all I love getting fucked by Ron's cock." And then she shrieked and her entire body started to shake. Jackie's hand, the hand that had been rubbing her clit, dropped back to the mattress. She needed the support.

I sat up and waited while the waves of orgasmic pleasure rolled through her body. Gradually the convulsions subsided. When the storm finally passed Jackie slumped to the bed and lay still, enjoying the euphoria that always follows an intense climax.

I continued to wait patiently.

Eventually Jackie rolled over and smiled at me. "Artie honey, nobody but you can give me an orgasm like that one."

Shaking my head, I said; "I think Mr. Clark had a pretty significant role in that orgasm."

Jackie was silent. After a moment she frowned and said; "Artie, I'm sorry. I got carried away. The combination of the games we played tonight and the anticipation of the fun we're going to have tomorrow had me so worked up that I said some things I probably shouldn't have said."

"No, you didn't say anything wrong. In fact this was good. You warned me that you might say things tomorrow that I might misinterpret. This was a preview. I'm now better prepared for tomorrow."

"But..."

"Jackie all you said was that you love Ron's cock. You love playing with it, sucking it and getting fucked by it. You didn't say that you love Ron."

"I would never say that. I don't love Ron. I love you Artie."

"I know that Jackie." I smiled at her. "I love you too and because I love you I'm glad that you've found a cock that you love."

Jackie giggled. "He really does have a nice cock."

"And you're going to get to enjoy it tomorrow."

Jackie stared for a moment and then she said; "Artie, I need to do something tonight and I won't take no for an answer."

"What do you want to do?"

"Come lie down." She fluffed up a pillow. "Rest your head on this pillow."

"Jackie, what are..."

"Artie, I told you to rest your head on this pillow. Are you going to disobey me?"

"No ma'am."

While I was getting settled Jackie took the key to my chastity cage out of the drawer in her night table. After unlocking me, she set my cage on the table and turned back to me. We both looked at my penis. It was already erect.

Giggling, Jackie said, "Once he was released it certainly didn't take your little soldier long to snap to attention."

"He's been getting quite a bit of motivation this evening."

Jackie gently wrapped her fingers around it. "I'm about to give him a little more motivation."

She leaned over. As Jackie started licking the head of my penis I said; "I thought you were going to be my dominant mistress tonight."

"I am. As your dominant mistress I get to do whatever I want. Right now I want to suck your cock. Are you going to argue with me cuckboy?"

"No ma'am."

"Good, then relax and enjoy this."

"Yes ma'am."

Jackie giggled and then she slipped my penis into her mouth and started sucking me.

It was a wonderful blow job. That wasn't a surprise, Jackie was an expert. She was careful, so I was actually able to last for several minutes. When I finally did reach my climax Jackie kept my penis in her mouth and continued sucking me while I ejaculated. Cumming in a woman's mouth while she's still sucking you is an unbelievable thrill.

Once I was finished Jackie lay quietly next to me. A minute or two passed and then she rolled over onto her side so she was facing me, laid her arm across my chest and asked; "Did you enjoy that sweetie?"

"It was wonderful."

"I thought it was too."

"You didn't kiss me afterward."

"That's right, I didn't."

"Why not? I thought you wanted to teach me to enjoy the taste of semen."

"I do, but tonight I was greedy. Tonight I wanted all your cum for myself." Jackie giggled. "If you'll let me, I'll make it up to you tomorrow. I'll share all of Ron's semen with you."

Laughing, I said; "I'm overwhelmed by your generosity."

Jackie leaned over, kissed my cheek and whispered; "You should be cuckboy, I like Ron's cum almost as much as I like yours."

I rolled over so that I was facing Jackie. "You really are a slut, aren't you?" I was grinning at her.

Grinning back, Jackie said; "Baby I was born to be a slut just like you were born to be a submissive cuck."

"It's a good thing we found each other."

"Damn right cucky."

We kissed and then we held each other. For several minutes we lay quietly in each others arms. Jackie finally broke the silence. "Artie."

"Yes Jacqueline."

Jackie paused. After a second she smiled and said; "I like hearing you call me Jacqueline. I think I still prefer it to Ms. Jacqueline."

"I'll try to remember that. Sometimes when I'm feeling really submissive it's hard not to call you Ms. Jacqueline."

"I understand. When I'm feeling really dominant I get a thrill from hearing you call me Ms. Jacqueline too."

"Tomorrow, when Mr. Clark is here do you want me to call you Jacqueline?"

"Actually I think that would be better, but you should still call him Mr. Clark."

"Of course. Jacqueline, a moment ago you were going to say something. Was it important?"

"It is to me."

"Tell me." "Artie I loved sucking your cock two nights ago and I loved sucking your cock again tonight. I enjoy playing kinky sex games with you, but I don't want to give up sucking your cock.

I stared at Jackie. "Please don't do this."

"Artie, I don't understand. I'm trying to say something nice to you. What's wrong?"

"Jackie, you can tease me, you can taunt me, you can even neglect me; but please don't ever patronize me."

Jackie bristled "I'm not patronizing you."

"You just spent the last two hours extolling the virtues of Ron Clark's cock. No that's not right, it was his big beautiful cock. Tonight when you orgasmed you screamed out, I love his cock, I love to play with his cock, I love to suck his cock and most of all I love to get fucked by his cock. A little earlier you told me how amazing my little wee wee was. You called it a miniature toy that looked like a real cock and even worked like a real cock. Don't tell me you're not patronizing me when you try to tell me that you might actually enjoy sucking my little wee wee."

"Artie, those things were said in the context of our game. I told you that I was afraid that I might get carried away and go too far. Apparently that's exactly what happened. I'm sorry."

I knew Jackie was right, but I was hurt and angry. I wasn't yet ready to be mollified. I continued glaring at her.

Not willing to be deterred, Jackie said. "As to my comments about Ron's cock; yes, I do find it exciting. It is magnificent, but even though I do love playing with it, sucking it and getting fucked by it; that doesn't mean that I don't love your cock even more. It's true I love cocks that are big, stiff and curved. They really are wonderful, but the character of the man attached to the cock is much more important to me then the cock itself. Artie, you have a beautiful cock because you're a beautiful man. You make me feel safe and loved. You're a great father for our children and a wonderful mate for me. I have complete faith that you will always do everything you can to take care of us. Those are the things that really matter."

Jackie paused. After a moment she said; "Ron is fun guy. He has a big beautiful cock and knows how to use it; but that doesn't mean he knows how to love. I doubt that his wife feels either safe or secure. Ron is a carnival ride. While he's a lot of fun, when the fun stops there isn't much there. So yes, during our games tonight the immature hedonist in me cried out my love for Ron's cock, but that doesn't mean that I don't understand that the cock of substance in my life belongs to the man of substance in my life. Artie, that man is you."

"So why is he your boyfriend?"

"Artie, Ron is a carnival and I love a carnival."

Smiling at Jackie, I said; "Okay, this is difficult, but I think I understand."

"Artie, that's not all."

"What do you mean?"

"There's another reason I want to suck your cock every night for the rest of our lives."

"Tell me."

"In our game your role is entirely oriented towards expressing your love and devotion to me. Artie, I love you every bit as much as you love me. When do I get to express my love and devotion for you. Damn it Artie, in our game I'm supposed to be a cold evil bitch. I love you. I don't always want to be a cold evil bitch."

I said, "This is going to take some work, isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

As I listened to Jackie I realized that everything she was telling me made sense. She was offering to give me blow jobs because she loved me and that was a way for her to express that love. That should be all the reason she needed. I smiled at her. "Jackie I was wrong. I shouldn't have questioned your motives. I love you and any time the spirit moves you I would love a blow job."

"It's okay, I understand. Right now we're both going through a period of adjustment. We just have to keep talking." Jackie grinned. "And I'm quite certain that the spirits going to be moving me every day."

Chuckling, I said; "Well I guess I won't have to jack off in the shower any more."

Jackie stared at me. "Artie, what did you just say?"

Realizing what I'd just admitted I was momentarily embarrassed, but then recognizing the absurdity of that reaction I looked at Jackie and said; "Considering what's occurred during the past several years I think your disapproval is inappropriate."

"Artie, I wasn't being critical, I was surprised. Of course that reaction was just as stupid. Considering how I've neglected you I should have realized that you had to be getting yourself off. Hell if I'd been in your position I would have been doing the exact same thing. Artie I feel awful. I've been getting all the hot sex I wanted while you had to get your relief jacking off in the shower. Shit, because you're such a wonderful husband you couldn't even do it while you were looking at porn on the Internet. You were too busy taking care of the girls and me."