Jackie and Artie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,909 Followers

Not having any idea how to respond, I just shrugged.

"That settles it! Whether you want it or not you're getting a blow job every day for the rest of your life. You're my one true love, I'm a blow job queen and you still had to resort to Rosie and her five friends to get relief. I will be eternally ashamed about that."

"I think you're blowing this out of proportion."

"Damn it Artie, I am not! You're married to a slut who absolutely adores you. I fucked up, for several years I neglected you; but baby you can bet your sweet ass that it won't ever happen again."

Laughing, I said; "This is going to put a crimp in our cuckold sex game."

"Maybe, but maybe not. We're both smart. I'll bet we can figure out a way to play the game and still keep you satisfied. We had a good time tonight, didn't we? You ate my ass while I taunted you about Ron and then we finished the evening with a hot little blow job for you. What's wrong with that?"

Still laughing, I said; "Absolutely nothing, it was a wonderful evening and I would love to repeat it as often as we can; but..."

"Artie, I'm still going to date other men and we're still going to have a wife led marriage. I'm just going to be making sure that my sweet little servant is always happy and content. That will be okay, won't it?"

"That means we won't be playing any denial games." The disappointment in my voice was evident.

"Denial is one of your masochistic fantasies, isn't it?"

I nodded.

Jackie shook her head. "Artie, this is hard. I want to show you how much I love you and sometimes I want to be your slut; but you do have a right to your fantasies." She smiled. "Want to know a secret?"

"Yeah."

"Denial is one of my fantasies too. I am a sadist."

"But right now your more concerned about atoning for your neglect."

"No Artie, that's not true. I need to be able to express my love for you and sometimes I want to be your slut."

"You said that even if I could make you act like a slut you wouldn't want me to do that. You told me that I give you love, safety and security."

"That's true and I don't want you to make me act like a slut, but that doesn't mean that I can't choose to act like a slut for you."

Grinning, I said; "Okay, I understand." I was about to say, so what do we do? when I had an idea. "Jackie, I might have a solution."

"What is it?"

"You usually date twice a week, right."

"Sometimes only once a week and once in a great while three times in a week, but that's rare. Because of work obligations and family obligations three dates in a week create a lot of pressure. Twice a week is perfect." Jackie winked at me. "Especially now that I'll be getting a little extra action at home."

"I propose a rule."

"I'm listening."

"The morning of the day before you have a date you lock me in my chastity cage and I wear it..."

"Until I get home from my date."

"That's right."

Jackie smiled. "When I get home from my date I'll unlock you, but since I'll have just had a session of hot sex with a big cocked playmate you'll have to settle for jacking off into a tissue paper pussy."

"Will you let me lick your pussy first?"

"I won't let you do it, I'll make you do it."

"Will you make me lick your ass or kiss your feet while I'm jacking off?"

"If you don't I'll lock you back in your chastity cage and make you wait to cum until after I get home from my next date."

"This sounds like fun."

"Yes it does."

"The next night, the night after your date will be slut wife night."

Jackie leered at me. "And I get to be as nasty as I want."

"And I'll enjoy every minute of it."

"Artie this is a great plan. During an average week I'll get two dates with other men and three slut wife nights with you and you'll get four days of frustrating denial."

"And on two of those days I'll know you're partying with another man."

"And on two of those days you'll know I'll be partying with another man the next day."

"Are two dates a week enough for you?"

"Between my work schedule and family responsibilities I don't have time for more than two dates a week."

"And it's our schedule so we're not bound by it. If something special comes up like one of your mom's sex club parties or a trade show we can always renegotiate the plan for that week."

"Yes we can. Artie, can we do this?"

"I'd like to try it."

"I would too." Jackie thought for a moment and then she smiled and said; "I have a motel date with Phil Harper on Tuesday. That means that on Monday morning I'll have to lock you into your chastity cage before you leave for work."

"That's right."

"Monday night when we go to bed you'll still have to eat my pussy, but you won't get to cum. Are you sure you're okay with that?"

"I'm not just okay with it, I'm excited about it."

"And Tuesday evening after the girls are in bed we'll go into my bedroom where you'll go down on me again. While you're doing it I'll tell you about my afternoon with Phil. After I've had as many orgasms as I want I'll unlock you and make you kiss my feet while you jack off into a tissue paper pussy."

I grinned at Jackie.

She winked at me and said; "On Wednesday night, after the girls go to bed, I get to be a nasty slut."

"You'll suck my cock."

"And you'll fuck my ass. You can fuck my pussy too, but I really want to feel you in my ass. I think you may have the perfect cock for anal sex. Artie, this is going to be so much fun. I can't wait until Monday."

"Why are we waiting until Monday? Why can't we start right now?"

"Ron's coming over tomorrow."

"Yes he is, so you'd better lock me up before we go to sleep."

"Artie if we start this tonight it means that after Ron leaves tomorrow you won't get to fuck me."

"I'm hoping that by the time Mr. Clark leaves tomorrow you'll be so worn out that you won't want me to fuck you. A little pampering from me will be just what you'll need."

"A little pampering, I like that Artie." Jackie smiled. "Yes, after spending the afternoon as Ron's slut I'll definitely need a little pampering."

"I'll give you a bath and a massage."

"You'll have to go down on me. Ron has a big cock. My pussy will need a soothing tongue massage."

"Of course and being a considerate servant once I have you pleasantly relaxed I won't want to bother you."

"So after I unlock you you'll have to take care of satisfying your own needs by yourself. Understand that I will want to watch and while you're doing it I'll still require you to entertain me by kissing my feet or my ass."

"You should expect nothing less from your loyal servant."

"Your obedience is appreciated."

Nodding, I said; "Ma'am it is an honor to serve you."

Jackie grinned. "On Sunday night your loyalty and devotion will be rewarded. On Sunday night you'll get to enjoy all the benefits of being married to a slut."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"You should be, I guarantee you it's going to be memorable." Jackie flashed me a playful smile. "Of course you'd better enjoy it because on Monday morning I'll be locking you up again and on Tuesday Phil Harper will be enjoying those same benefits."

"And I will be profoundly envious of him."

"Artie, this is going to be so much fun."

I glanced at the alarm clock on Jackie's dresser. It was 11:30. "It is going to be fun and while we're both excited about it, it's getting late. We have a big day tomorrow and it will be more fun if we get some rest tonight."

"You're right." Jackie sat up, reached over to her night table and picked up my chastity cage. "I'd better lock you up right now."

"Yes, of course."

Because I was tired and because I don't recover quite as quickly as some other men, my penis was still soft from Jackie's blow job. That made it easy for her to slip my chastity cage back on me.

As she snapped the lock shut Jackie smiled at me and said, "I never would have guessed that the simple act of closing a lock could be so exciting."

"Does it make you feel powerful."

"Yes, it really does."

"You enjoy power, don't you."

"Power and control, I like to be in charge."

"And I enjoy serving."

"We really are perfect for each other."

"Yes we are."

Jackie slipped under the covers. "Come on baby, it's time to go to sleep."

I got under the covers next to Jackie. She kissed me and said; "Good night cucky."

"Good night Jacqueline."

I put my arm around Jackie. She cuddled up next to me. It had been a long, eventful, exciting and at times stressful week. Both of us were exhausted. We fell asleep immediately.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,909 Followers