All Comments on 'Jackie Becomes a Wife'

by Sissy_Sammi_

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SexySandra01SexySandra01about 6 years ago
Excellent

I liked the other story as well ... but this explains it better. Well done

KryssigurlKryssigurlabout 6 years ago
Decent re-do

This is good, but I hope you don’t abandon the other version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
thank you

just also hope you do not forget the story with brianna....thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Changes

I'm not sure why you changed it, but if it's because you had complaints that sucks. If changing it is what you wanted then I won't complication, but this is your story. Write the story you want. Honestly the way it went was not surprising so I'm not sure why others didn't like it. As strange as it sounds one could interpret Martin's actions as trying to be a good father. They used each other to get through this tough time, but Martin realized they couldn't keep it up. It would stunt Jackie's growth as a person. Besides it's not like he's going to love forever, what would she do when he passed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't Forget About Caitlin

This was a good chapter but please continue where Ch. 3 left off. That chapter was so hot and exciting. I think the reason why people disliked Ch.2 was because Jackie seemed so cheap and slutty by giving it up to Robin Smith so quickly. But Ch.3 put this series right back on track in a strong way. Please keep Jackie and Caitlin together!

And thank you so much for creating these wonderful stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

more of jackie as she progress and has surgery

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous