Jackie Becomes a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin began to moan more as she kept going. She couldn't tell if he wanted her to stop and for them to change positions, and she didn't care. She wanted to keep trying to get more done with her mouth, she figured that if this was going to become a thing that they would have plenty of time to get to the rest of the positions. For now she wanted to make love to Martin with her mouth. She wanted to feel like she could accomplish this in every way, and to taste victory.

Soon she got her chance, as Martin began to buck more and moan louder. He dropped her hair and grabbed her head to hold her still. Soon, she felt as his cock flexed and began to shoot wads of come into her mouth. It kept coming, filling her mouth. She held it all there until he stopped and pulled out. She considered spitting it out, the taste not being all too appealing to her, but then she thought about martin again. She decided to swallow, so she made an obvious gulp sound as the warm liquid made its way down her throat. Martin was obviously impressed, and still aroused, by this but he grabbed her and pulled her close.

They then laid together in bed for some time. They began to chat, both in general and about how they would figure things out from now on. They first talked about what Jackie was to Martin. Martin insisted that they just be essentially dating, so that she can still at any time feel free to do what she wants away from him. But she shook her head. She wanted no one but Martin. She insisted that she was his wife, or at least his mistress. After some light arguing over it, he resigned and accepted his new wife.

Martin asked how she would occupy herself while he's off at work. He offered she go find a job, but she said not yet. She said she would be happy keeping the house in order, making food, and that she wanted to start working out. She even thought about starting to manage the garden and front yard. But when Martin assured her that she wouldn't be happy with only that for long, he began to talk about going out.

She still felt strange with the idea of leaving the house, so Martin thought of something that had been on both of their minds. He offered that he start getting her hormone supplements, and probably also some testosterone suppressors. She can begin an actual transition, and since she was already pretty passable soon she could feel absolutely no fear in going outside to maybe work, find hobbies, or socialize with others. She felt a little fear at the idea of such an investment, but she agreed. He said that tomorrow he would set up their visit to the doctor and they would begin the transition as soon as possible.

As they kept talking about her body and her transition, Jackie brought up her body shape while poking at the toilet paper and socks stuffed into her bra. He knew what she was thinking about and told her about how while transitioning, it was expected that her body will begin to look like the closest female relatives in the family. Therefore, given both her mother and her sister are quite attractive and well endowed women, she had nothing to worry about. She seemed discontent with that and jokingly brought up the possibility of surgery. Martin made plenty of money, obvious by the grande house that only two people lived in, and the surgery costs probably wouldn't be a problem. He assured her that she wouldn't need it, but if she was still unhappy with the results after the transition they could talk about it then.

Then she brought up her fears of being a wife. She obviously had no idea how to be a good wife. She worried that she wouldn't do well and that she would completely ruin things for them. But Martin reminded her that he hadn't been a husband in a while now. He also hasn't been the husband to a trans woman before, so they were both learning. He said that they would learn together, and grow together. Things couldn't happen overnight, so they had to start off on the right foot.

And with that, he leaned in and kissed her a little bit more before turning off the light and rolling to sleep. She eventually did the same.

The next morning was like the first. Jackie woke up and Martin had left for work. A note by the side of the bed said to watch her phone. She got up, cleaned up the clothes on the ground and threw them in the hamper, then took a shower, Afterwards she walked to the closet and chose a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. She tried to do her makeup a little less showy this time, and then found some nail polish in the drawers of the bathroom. She took out the red nail polish and decided to paint her nails. She took out a nail file and made sure every nail was perfect before painting every finger and toe the cute shade of red. She let them dry then left the bathroom.

She did the same things as yesterday, taking down the sheets and laundry to the laundry room, making breakfast, then cleaning up the living room. This time, though, she then found her mothers old workout gear in the garage and laid them out in the living room. There was a workout mat, and a few pink dumbbells. She got changed into some yoga pants and a workout bra. She found the workout regimen that she had used before and began to exercise. She did yoga, squats, sit ups, push-ups, and a plethora of other exercises she found online that were designed to sculpt her body in a more feminine fashion. After plenty of time working out, she found herself starving for lunch. She cleaned up the workout gear by tucking it together neatly in the corner, then cleaned herself up. Then she went and made herself a lunch.

As she ate, she heard her phone go off. A text from Martin read, "Hey honey, so I talked to the doctor. He said that he can help with the transition but first he needs to give you a sort of inspection. I've already worked everything out with him, and I got you an appointment for today at two. You just need to show up, do his tests and things, and then he said that he could probably right there give you the first weeks worth of supplements and blockers. I can't get off work, so you'll have to get yourself to the doctors and back."

She thanked him and then began to form her plans around that. She watched some television and killed some more time before her appointment rolled up. She went to the small key hooks by the door and grabbed the key to the blue Toyota that belonged to her mother. She walked into the garage and stepped into the car. She pressed the button and the garage door rolled up slowly. She started the car and began her way to the doctors. She got there in ten minutes, and felt the extreme pressure and fear as she stepped out of the car and made her way into the office. She gave them her fathers name, and they instantly understood. They didn't ask for her official name, nor any other details that could embarrass her, and instead asked her to step into the office and wait. The doctor came in a few minutes later and they began.

Almost an hour of tests and questions later, and Jackie was cleared by her doctor. The doctor stepped out for a few minutes to gather the prescriptions, then walked back in with some scary looking bottles and labels, along a set of seven small shots. He then explained how she was going to inject herself with a shot, the testosterone suppressor, and take one of the hormone supplements each day. After a week they should have a fuller order of the prescription, one that will have been adjusted for her specifically as well. Then with that, the doctor sent Jackie on he way home.

Jackie rushed home and pulled up the driveway into the garage. She closed the door and rushed to the bathroom. She immediately called back to the doctors instructions as she pulled down her pants and and washed one of the needles. She then reached behind and braced herself as she injected the shot into the fat on her butt, as instructed. She had never given herself a shot before, but she had also never had a problem with shots, so it wasn't the hardest thing to do for her. Then she got a glass of water and took one of the pills.

She checked the time and saw that it was beginning to get around when Martin would be home, so she started looking through the fridge to see what she could prepare for dinner. There were two small chicken breasts wrapped in their packaging, so she decided to make a nice grilled chicken with potatoes and a salad. unconfident in her own cooking skills, she pulled up a recipe online and rigorously followed every instruction as she began to cook. She began to put together the ingredients to the salad, and threw the cut up potatoes on a pan to cook in some oil. After some time, the kitchen was beginning to be filled with the aromas of home cooking.

Martin walked in and was gladly surprised to find his wife there in an apron surrounded by some wonderful smelling food. She jumped for him and they hugged as he closed the door behind himself. He set the briefcase down again and she finished up the food. She ordered him to sit down and wait, so he did. He admired as his beautiful wife swiftly dashed around the kitchen in the cute apron, adding the finishing touches to the dinner she was making him. He hadn't had this experience in a long while. Finally she threw everything onto the plates and set Martin's down in front of him.

She sat down and immediately began to talk about the doctor's tests, questions, and instructions as they ate. Martin listened carefully as Jackie went on about her shocking experience outside fully dressed. Then, once Jackie realized that she had done all the talking, she asked him about his day. They once again were talking smoothly at dinner ,but this time not as two people dating, but as something like a married couple.

They finished dinner and fled into the living room for another movie. The night then concluded the same way as before, with a heated make out session on the couch then quickly escalated to a lovely blowjob in bed. They kissed and cuddled until they drifted off to sleep.

12