All Comments on 'Jackie Meets Her Sister'

by Sissy_Sammi_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sisters

Wonder when Jackie is going to get big tits so that her sister can show her how it feels to have them sucked on and played with. Keep writing more, really enjoying your stories, maybe the sisters will decide they will marry each other instead of pleasing a man. Have them please each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The idea of all of family taboo is bad

I like Jackie as Martins wife. She should continue to be his wife and go out and all of that. The sister should stay out of the relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love This So Much

What a superb chapter. I'm so glad Caitlin is in the mix. It makes everything feel so whole. Just please give us some more description on Caitlin's looks. That would be so helpful.

The directions you presented in this chapter all sound so good. I love the idea of the wife and mistress roles from the sisters.

I also think the ideas of finding Martin a girlfriend along with Jackie having a new life with her sister. All of these ideas sound amazing, I hope each storyline gets their own chapter for some deep exploring. I also hope Jackie and Caitlin stay together. They need to have a private hot sexy moment alone.

Thanks so much for this chapter. I can't wait to read what will happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Go back to the second chapter and start from there !

The original premise of the sissy boy turning into his dads defacto wife was great.

Really sexy and arousing then as another poster said it became like so many other run of the mill sordid sex filled stories too much sex and an unbelievable turn of events ( yes I know the whole turn of events to turn a boy into a woman/wife isn't real but that was the original conceit that made the story good/unique).

You opened the door to this picture of domestic bliss between them and could really have expanded on not in so many ways for our and your pleasure.

Please consider a do over from that point on and see how that goes and maybe take a story of a TV and his sister becoming mistresses or wives to their widowed dad to please all parties but I can't tell you how many times I've come and searched for updates on this story only to be disappointed to find none at first then a deeply unsatisfying continuation .

Sorry if I sound like I'm moaning over somebody's work but I loved chapter 1 !

X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous