Jackie Meets Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin said, Dang, Dad! You're hung! I bet my little sister here's been loving you."

Caitlin then leaned into Jackie and brought her into a sloppy, love-felt kiss. Martin was totally enthralled by his daughters giving such a dirty display of affection in front of him. And finally Caitlin broke the kiss, and lightly grabbed the back of Jackie's head. She wanted to get it started, though, so she first lined up Martin's cock in front of her lips, then showed her skills. She dropped all the way down on his dick in one fluid motion, popping it into her throat, holding it there, then pulling off. She kissed Jackie's cheek again before now guiding Jackie's head to Martin's cock. Jackie instinctively caught his cock in her mouth, feeling her sister's saliva still coating it.

Caitlin then began to use Jackie's head as a prop. She forced Jackie up and down Martin's cock, only every few minutes pulling her completely off to suck it a bit for herself. The two girls were really rocking Martin's world as he leaned back in the coach and moaned. Caitlin began to reach with her other hand down to Jackie's crotch, and grabbed her caged clitty. Jackie moaned on Martin's cock as Caitlin began to massage it. All of them were in complete ecstasy.

After some time, Martin began to moan louder, saying, "I'm gonna come girls!"

That's when Caitlin began to whisper into Jackie's ear, "Okay lil' sis. I want you to catch all of daddy's come in your mouth. Don't swallow yet, but once you're done show it to me." She squeezed Jackie's dicklette as she said this.

Martin moaned one last time and began to unload in Jackie's mouth. Jackie had to strain herself not to swallow it down, and caught it in her mouth. Her mouth began to fill, nearly to the max before Martin finished. Once he was obviously done, Jackie pulled off and opened her mouth to display it to her sister. That's when Caitlin brought Jackie into another sloppy kiss, stealing and sharing the come between them. Jackie's eyes went wide as she felt her sisters tongue dance on her own, scooping up Martin's come. The kiss was sloppy, and both saliva and come began to slip out between their lips and cover their faces. The warm come sat all over their mouths as their tongues danced. All the while, Caitlin continued to massage her sisters clitty.

Jackie continued to longingly kiss even when Caitlin back up. Caitlin swallowed her half of the load, then let go of her sister. Jackie only noticed as Caitlin began to stand in front of her and drop her pants and panties. Caitlin stood over Jackie and said, "Okay, sis. Let's finish this show for Daddy with a grande finale. Make me come with your slutty mouth." And she stepped forward, positioning her clit in front of Jackie's face.

Jackie leaned in to her clit and began to lick. After only a second or two Caitlin began to grab Jackie's head and use her for her pleasure. Jackie closed her eyes and let her head be used for her sisters pleasure, licking and massage her clit with her tongue. After a minute or two, she was totally invested in this. But that's when she heard Martin get up from the couch. She tried to look up, and all she could see was Martin kiss Caitlin on the lips, then back up out of sight. A second later, and Jackie felt another pair of hands land on her hips. Both Caitlin and Martin began to forcibly re position Jackie to be on her hands and knees in doggy. Caitlin's clit was still forcing itself onto Jackie's mouth, but now she felt Martin's cock pressing against her sissy hole for a round two.

Martin thrust into her sissy ass with a grunt, and Jackie let out a sweet moan into her sister's clit. Martin's thrusts shook Jackie back and forth with them, forcing Caitlin to thrust her hips slightly to keep her hips lined up around Jackie's face. Jackie tried to keep her focus on Caitlin's clit as she had been instructed, but her mind was beginning to fade as Martin made love to her sissy ass. Time flew by as Jackie stopped caring about the world around her. All she could care about was the sweet sensations she was feeling in sex. Her mind blocked out all other information as she focused on her ass being pounded, and the clit that needed massaging.

She didn't know how long it took, but soon Caitlin began to convulse on Jackie's face. Her grip strengthened as she clung to Jackie's head. Caitlin held her tightly against her clit and Jackie accepted as her sister began to moan and come all over her face. Martin kept his thrusts steady and hard as Caitlin backed up. Caitlin dropped down onto her knees and Jackie could see the ecstasy and fatigue in her face. The two girls then began to make out again, which only drove Martin into a faster pace. His grunting came back again as he pounded harder and deeper. Jackie moaned into her sisters mouth until she felt Martin's cock pulse in her ass. Martin's second round of come began to fill her sissy butt to the brim. She savored the warm feeling and lost herself to the kiss.

They all sat there for a minute, panting and sweating from the intense round of sex they had all gone through. Jackie looked down and noticed a large wet stain in her panties where she had come. She hadn't even noticed it, and her whole crotch was drenched. They soon began to move themselves from the ground to the couch, all collecting into a group cuddle with both girls to either side of Martin and leaning onto his chest. Through the panting Martin said, "That was amazing, girls. The best experience in my life."

"And there's more of that coming." Caitlin said.

Jackie nodded and Martin said, "And why is that, honey?"

"Because. My lovely sister here, Jackie, will be your loving wife while I can be your mistress. We can enjoy this for a long time. Enjoy each other."

They cleaned themselves up, got redressed, and went to lunch later. They talked, more intimately this time, and they explored the town. A new dynamic was building though, not one of a man and his daughter, and his trans son. Nor of one of a man and his two daughters. But one of a man, his wife, and hi mistress. They got home and helped Caitlin unload her things into the master bedroom. They would all sleep there now. As Martin was out in the car, the two girls were left in the room to talk for a few minutes.

Caitlin said, "So he was saying he didn't want us to be invested with him forever."

"Yeah, he's been telling me that since the start. But anyway, what about your life? You've got a job and a house already, you can't stay here."

"I know. I really wish I could, though. But what about you? You're so young, and you have so much potential. You can't stay here forever, either."

Jackie just looked down. Caitlin walked up and put her hand on her shoulder, "You know, sis, I really liked what we had there. Like, together as two sisters. I bet we could make any man extremely happy."

Jackie looked into her eyes and said, "What do you mean?"

"Well look at it this way. I'll stay here for a while, we can begin to transition dad into finding a new girlfriend or something, then you move in with me and we find a man who we could stay with forever."

"I don't know if I want to leave Martin, though. He's been so good to me."

"I know, I get that. But this is really impossible to keep it working out. Eventually someone will find out and things will spread. Soon you and Martin would have to change everything, maybe even move. Besides, he wants you to move out and find your own life. Maybe your life could coincide with mine."

Jackie still wasn't buying it.

"Besides, sis, it's not like he's out of our lives forever. We can come and visit often. We can visit every other weekend and make remind him about his two little girls, or his wife and his mistress."

That sounded a bit better to Jackie. Martin walked back in and they finished up with their work. They went to dinner that night and Caitlin brought up the idea to martin. He loved it. He said that it sounded perfect to him, as long as his daughters come visit him often. He told Jackie not to worry, he cared more about her finding her perfect life than looking after him forever. They finished their meal and went home. Their night was similar to a regular night, but Martin had two girls in bed with him to show him a good time.

The next day was different. Martin had to go to work, and Jackie took Caitlin through her normal routine. Caitlin was impressed with it, and kept pushing the idea that they could make any man incredibly happy. The whole day Caitlin kept pushing for the idea that Jackie come live with her. And by the end of the day, Jackie was beginning to agree. She knew she would need time, and she knew that she would never fully leave Martin, but she was excited about a new life with her sister. With both of them living and exciting life with a new man, or multiple, and finding a job, and really integrating back into the world as a woman. She was happy with her idea for her life going forward, and the future was bright for Jackie and Caitlin.

12