All Comments on 'Jacki's Bitches'

by reddbunnz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
architya2000architya2000about 14 years ago
great story

hope to read fast the next episode.

could you organise the folder so we can know in which order to readthe previous stories.

thanks

TheTeaserTheTeaseralmost 14 years ago
Keep up the good work

Firstly I agree with the last commenter that it is difficult to know which order to read the stories.

Glad to see Carol's parents return, but feel that the occasion was partly wasted. We could have heard about their adventures in Europe (a later story hopefully) but instead we got a tedious virtual repetition of a card game from a previous episode.

Still, you have set the scene for some action in the cellar with the 'hers and hers' pillories hopefully not involving Carol and her father, Have you thought about bringing back the two black guys from the switch party; they could fuck the two girls while their white bitches pleasure the audience.

Also Ray's dominance was a useful counterpoint to the femdomination elsewhere; perhaps he can revert.

Please accept these suggestions in the way they are intended: friendly advice.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
I love this group of people

I am anxieous for knowing what happens at Jacki's house to our two young ladies, Linda and Carol. I ecpect they both get many hard orgasms, wild orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is it Uncle Ray or Uncle Rod? What other mix-ups are their? Be consistent with the characters through out these Carol - spanking club stories. Put them all together as a series. Staring Carol as the protagonist. This series appears to be old, see comments. is it probable that this series is over?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with Anonymous 15 hrs ago. The group; (specifically, Amy, & Carol and include Debbie and Marion) needs payback against Jackie. Beth and Sara also need to get some payback as well. Next story? NOT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous