Jacki's Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we agree, who besides Jacki will be the other players?" Marion asked.

"Well, everyone that was at the last game -- Joy, Jacki, Jenny, and Beth, plus Sara is now back from vacation," Debbie answered. "And get this -- playing in our places will be those two young sluts, Carol and Linda. And Carol's Mom, Amy, has volunteered to join us as one of 'Jacki's Bitches'."

"Tell me about Amy," Marion queried. "I here she's Big Dick Dave's full time sex slave now." Debbie had never heard David called 'Big Dick Dave', but she had heard that he measures over ten inches when hard. Debbie spent the next few minutes telling Marion about Amy's new life as David's full time sex slave.

"Here we were, in David and Amy's house," Debbie explained. "Carol wasn't home at the time. We were sitting in their living room just talking about their recent trip. David and I were clothed. Amy was naked and kneeling on the floor, hands behind her back, legs spread, and pussy showing. When I told David that I needed to pee, he told me that their bathroom was closed but that Amy would take care of that. David explained that she experienced her first golden shower in Europe, and now had become his personal Piss Whore."

I really needed to go, so I followed Amy into their back yard where Amy knelt on the grass in front of me and had me take off my skirt and panties. She then reached behind me, grabbed both my ass cheeks, pulled me forward so that my peehole was near her mouth, then told me to piss. I couldn't hold it anymore, so I pissed all over Amy's face. She drank some, but most of it ran down onto her tits and body. When I was done, she cleaned me with her tongue, then got up and went back into the house like nothing had happened."

Just as Debbie was finishing her explanation, her husband finished bringing her off.

"What a fuckin' slut," Marion said as she watched Debbie scream with orgasmic delight.

"Well, I guess it takes one to know one," Debbie replied.

Chapter Four: Party Preparation

Debbie and Marion arrived at Jacki's house together, each providing moral support for the other. They were very surprised when Amy and Jacki answered the door together. Naturally, Amy was naked. She had her wrists cuffed behind her back and her ankles were cuffed and connected by a short hobbling chain. She also had small weights hanging from each of her tits and cunt. But most surprisingly she had the words 'PISS' and "WHORE' written on her tits. She also wore a yellow collar around her neck and a yellow ring gag in her mouth.

"Why are you two Bitches wearing clothes?" Jacki demanded. "You're both nothing but pussy whores tonight. You were both told to come naked. Now, go back to your car, strip, lock all your clothes in your car, and get your fat asses back here so that I can get you prepared for tonight. You've got one minute to get back totally naked."

"But," Marion replied, "You told us not to park in your driveway, so we both walked. We don't have a car to lock up our clothes."

"Then, get off my property!" Jacki replied. She knew that she had both girls over a barrel and was enjoying every moment of it.

Jacki paused and then saw the girls slowly walk away. She also knew that she had promised her friends that both Debbie and Marion would be given a chance to rejoin their little club. But, she also knew that the group wanted them to pay for reneging on their earlier sexual slavery promises.

"OK," Jacki added. "You can come in after you get naked. Keep your heels on, but leave all your clothes on the porch." Debbie and Marion quickly shed their clothes and awaited further orders. They watched as Jacki leaned over and whispered something into Amy's ear and then reached back and unlocked Amy's wrists.

"Follow me, Bitches," Jacki ordered. She then turned led them to the top of a stairway that leads down into her basement play room. Jacki stopped at the top of the stairway and pointed for both girls to go down. Just as Marion turned to begin her decent she was able to see Amy pick up their clothes from the porch, walk over to the fireplace blazing away in the parlor, and toss all their clothing into the fire. The only things that they had left to wear home were their FM stiletto heels.

"What the f.." Marion began to shout.

CRACK!

Neither Debbie nor Marion had seen that Jacki was holding a short single-tailed whip. She had just given Marion a hard whack across her ass.

"That's only the beginning," Jacki interrupted. "Tonight every order is to be totally obeyed. Any delay or failure will have consequences. And tonight you keep your damn mouths shut unless it's servicing a tit, pussy, or ass."

"But, how are we to get home?" Debbie asked. "We can't walk home naked."

CRACK! CRACK!

Debbie screamed as she felt two hard lashes bite into her ass. She quickly turned to keep more from landing on her bottom cheeks.

CRACK!

CRACK!

She screamed again as two more whip lashes landed. This time one landed across her tits and the second hit between her legs.

"I don't give a fuck how you get home, "Jacki replied. "If you want, you can stay here forever and serve as my sex slaves. If not, how you get home is your problem. Now, do as you're told and get your fat asses down the stairs before I give you a real whipping!"

Debbie remembered how hard Jacki can whip from their recent Weekend Getaway experience, and she no longer wanted to piss Jacki off. She also remembered that at the last Spanking Poker Party Marion won and was really rubbed it in when she spanked Jacki. Debbie decided that she needed to obey Jacki as much as possible and keep some distance away from Marion.

When they arrived in the play room, Marion and Debbie saw many familiar sights. First, there was the poker table. It was a regulation sized table with seating for up to eight players, but had only seven player stations set up. Each player station contained 10 poker chips and a couple of drinking glasses. But, what they did not expect to see was that each station also contained a small leather handled strap. They both knew that they would be feeling those leather straps on their pussies, tits, and asses all night.

"Cuff 'em and gag 'em," Jacki ordered to Amy. "Then, let's see who will be the 'Cock-Tail Bitch' and who will be the 'Rail Bitch'."

Chapter Five: Cocktails

"Come on, Cumface," Linda yelled at her friend Carol. She knew that the Spanking Poker Party started with cocktails at 9 PM and the poker game at 10 PM. Joy had warned them both that there were penalties for arriving late. If they arrived late for cocktails, they both would be penalized two items of clothing, and it was almost 9 PM now. Luckily for them both, they rang the doorbell at 8:58 -- just getting in under the wire.

"Well, what do we have here," Jacki said as she starred at the two young girls. "Fresh meat! And still in school, too. I am going to love fucking these young pussies later tonight."

Just as Jacki was making her crude comments, Joy came into the room and welcomed the girls. She privately leaned over to Carol and whispered "I thought I warned you about coming late. You barely made it on time. You almost earned a quick trip to the spanking rail."

With that, Carol's face turned red from embarrassment while Linda's was getting red with anger. Joy saw their reaction, then leaned forward and took both their hands and led them towards the stairs. When they entered the play room, Carol could not believe what she saw. First, she saw her mother over in a corner, kneeling over what appeared to be a floor drain. She was totally naked, had her hands cuffed behind her back and her ankles locked together. She also wore a large yellow ring gag in her mouth and a yellow collar around her neck. And there was a short chain which ran from her collar to the wall behind her butt. But the amazing thing was she had the word 'PISS' written on her left tit and the word 'WHORE' written on her right one.

Then, Carol was able to see that behind each seat at the poker table were spanking rails. Each one was about six feet long and about four feet high and had two sets of wrist and ankle cuffs bolted to the floor. She realized that any woman bent over the rail would be cuffed to the floor with her arms and legs spread apart.

Behind one of the chairs she could see her friend, Marion, already bent over one of the spanking rails, with both wrists and ankles cuffed to the floor in a spread-eagle fashion. She also had weights dangling from both her tits, pussy lips, and clit, and a large blue ring gag in her mouth. And Carol also could see the words 'JACKI'S' and 'BITCH' written on her tits. Unfortunately, Marion could not see Linda or Carol enter, for she was busily licking the pussy of one lady and was getting fucked in the ass with a strap-on by another.

"Well, here's our play room," Jacki said as she waived her arms around the room. I believe you know most everyone here except those two over there getting serviced by Bitch Marion. That's Sara getting her pussy eaten, and Jenny with the strap-on. "I'll introduce you later when they aren't so preoccupied. Now, let's get a drink from Bitch Debbie."

Standing next to the poker table was her other friend, Debbie, who was also sporting cuffed ankles. Only she had a short chain attached to her ankle cuffs, allowing her to walk slowly. She also had a large red ring gag in her mouth. But, unlike the other two ladies, she had a serving tray attached to her middle.

The serving tray was held in place by a cinch belt wrapped around her waist. Her left wrist was pulled behind her back and was attached to a single cuff embedded in the back of the tray's waist cincher. The front of the serving tray was supported by two short chains that were attached to her nipples. Her left hand was free to make and serve cocktails. She also had the words 'JACKI'S' and 'BITCH' written on her tits.

As Carol and Linda approached, Debbie offered them their choice of beer or tequila shooters. Later Carol learned that Debbie was told that she would be whipped if anything spilled or fell to the floor, so she had an incentive to keep the tray level no matter how much its weight pulled on her tits. Carol and Linda both accepted tequila shooters as Carol began to wonder what it will be like to be cuffed over the spanking rail.

Carol looked around the room and noticed that most everyone was there. She remembered meeting Jacki and Jenny during their recent visit to a Spanking Club meeting. But she thought that there were going to be seven players and she only counted six. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Does anyone have the correct time?" Jacki asked.

"The official clock on the wall says it's now 9:13 PM," Jenny replied. "That means that the clothing penalty is in effect."

"Are we all in agreement?" Jacki replied.

Carol noticed that all the other women concurred, and then Jacki went up to answer the door. When Jacki returned, her new guest was only wearing a G-string thong and heels. Carol and Linda both looked at each other in amazement as Jacki quickly introduced them to Beth. Carol had heard that Beth was a very dominant person and wondered why she allowed herself to play in such a risky game.

"I can't wait to spank your ass," Linda whispered to Carol as Jacki and Beth walked away.

"Only in your wet dreams," Carol replied.

"Care for a side bet?" Linda asked.

"Name it," Carol answered.

"Well, how about this?" Linda said. "The loser must serve as the winner's sex slave for the next week."

"Sounds great," Carol agreed. "I can't wait to have you worshiping my pussy for a solid week. Now, how do we decide who wins and who loses."

"Well, let's let the card's decide, Linda answered. "The first person cuffed to the rail is the loser."

As Carol was nodding her head in agreement, Jacki announced that it was 10 PM and it was time for the fun to begin.

Chapter Six: The Game

After all the girls took their seats at the poker table, Jacki began to explain a couple of rules changes. Most everything was the same as last month, except that each hand's loser would be eating pussy instead of sucking cock while the winner was spanking whoever was cuffed to the spanking rail. If more than one person were cuffed to the rail, it became winner's choice.

"Also, Jenny has requested a couple more rules changes," Jacki explained. "She suggested that with seven players it could take too long to determine the Grand Winner. And since she can't wait to get spanked, she suggested that we not include heels as clothing tonight. We will all keep our heels on no matter what. The only clothing items that count in tonight's game are our tops, skirts, and thongs. Three items instead of four. Lose those three, and you're on the rail. How does this sound?" Naturally, Beth objected. But everyone else agreed.

"Also," Jacki continued. "Jenny has suggested that to speed things along, we can't sell clothes for chips tonight. If a player can't pay the ante, she must bet 'All In' or fold. 'All In' means all clothing and chips, an 'All or Nothing' bet. If an 'All-In' bettor loses, she's goes to the spanking rail."

"No, not if she loses," Jenny suggested. "If she is not the hand's winner, she's on the rail. Anyone making that bet should have a winning hand. If not, she should pay the maximum penalty." After a few minutes of discussion, everyone but Beth agreed. Now the normally dominant Beth knew she would be serving as a submissive spanking whore most of the night.

Suddenly, everyone's attention to Jacki dealing the first hand was broken.

SLAP!

CRASH! CRASH!

Just as Debbie was about to offer Beth a beer, Linda used her leather strap to slap Debbie's ass real hard. Two beer bottles went crashing to the floor.

"Bitch Debbie," Jacki yelled. "You know what that means!"

Debbie immediately went back to the kitchenette area, removed the remaining beer bottles from her tray, picked up a single tailed whip and placed it on her tray, and returned to stand beside Jacki. Jacki explained to the group that the penalty for dropping or breaking anything from her tray was one lash with the single tail whip for each item dropped and two lashes for each item broken. That meant a penalty of six lashes for two dropped and broken beer bottles.

"Should she get them now, or should we wait and let the Grand Winner give them to her after the game?"

"How about we put her on the rail now, and whip her later," Jenny suggested. The vote was four to two, with only Sara and Beth wanting to see her whipped now. So the game began with Debbie cuffed over the rail and scared to death of her pending whipping.

Jacki dealt everyone two cards face up. Those first two cards were free, but everyone knew that she either had to ante one chip to see the third, which would be the first hole or decision card, or fold her hand. If she were the only one who folded during that round, she would become that hand's loser.

Carol stared at her cards. Nothing. Her highest card was only a six. Beth already had a pair of Queens showing. Carol had to decide. Folding now meant she would lose her top and would have to go to the spanking rail to eat pussy. Or, she could pay the ante and hope the hole card was a good one.

Suddenly, she heard Jenny say "Fold." Carol looked at Jenny's cards. She had a 10 high. Was Jenny hoping that Carol or someone else also folds? Carol now knew that she had to ante. Jacki dealt the first decision card. It was a six. Carol now had a pair of sixes. Probably not good enough to win, but it definitely kept her from becoming the hand's loser. Carol looked around the table. Beth's two Queens were the only other pair. It was between her and Beth. Should she keep on betting. Chips were important in this month's game. When Beth drew a third queen during the fourth round, Carol folded. Beth became the hand's winner while both Linda and Carol lost three chips, everyone else lost one chip, and as the hand's big loser Jenny lost her top.

The group all watched as Beth was spanking Marion's ass while Jenny was eating her pussy. The more she watched, the more Carol began to get jealous of Marion. Maybe she should start to lose so that she could be on the receiving end, too. But there was her bet with Linda. Did she want to be Linda's sex slave for a week, too?

Thirty minutes later the game was down to Linda, Carol and Jacki. Beth, Jenny, Sara and Joy were all cuffed to the spanking rail (along with Marion and Debbie), and all were sporting bright red asses. But the situation now was that Jacki and Carol were both down to one chip and their G-strings. Linda had lost her top, but still was wearing her G-string and micro mini. Linda also had all but two of the chips. Carol knew that Linda could control the game's outcome by simply out betting everybody.

It was Linda's deal and she dealt Jacki a pair of 10s, Carol a pair of Aces, and herself two hearts. Decision time. Jacki threw her last coin into the pot and said "All-In." That meant that Carol had to match or fold. And folding would mean the spanking rail.

"Me, too," Carol replied. Now the die was cast. Either Carol, Jacki, or both, would be on the rail after this hand. But Linda was not sure of her options and asked for a rules clarification.

"What if I 'Call'?" she asked. "What am I risking, and what if I win the hand."

Jacki explained that Linda only needed to match what she and Carol were betting, one chip and one item of clothing. She also said that if unless she or Carol won the hand, they both would be on the rail and she would become the Grand Winner. However, if either Jacki or Carol won the hand, Linda would lose one chip while the other 'All-In' bettor would be on the rail. If Linda had the lowest hand, she would also lose one item of clothing and be forced to eat pussy.

"Piss break," Linda declared. "I need to take a piss."

Soon all three were taking turns peeing on Amy's face and tits. Linda really did not need to pee, but was simply stalling for time to think her options through. She had two hearts, but no pairs. But, she finally realized that she also had no choice. If she folded now, she would be the hand's official loser and would lose her skirt and would be forced to pussy lick. If she won this hand, she would end the game now and become the Grand Winner. If she lost, then the next hand would determine that outcome. She couldn't lose either way.

"Call," Linda announced as she tossed one chip into the pot.

Linda dealt out the first hole card. It was a Queen of hearts. She had three hearts, Jacki and Carol each had one pair. She looked at Jacki, who had a smile on her face. "Care for a side bet?" Jacki asked.

"What are the terms?" Linda replied. She was a gambler at heart, and she heard that Jacki was, too.

"You change your bet to 'All-In'," Jacki replied. "If you win, not only will you become the Grand Winner on this hand, but you can whip me instead of Debbie. If either Carol or I win, that person becomes the Grand Winner."

Debbie wanted to yell "Take it!", but her mouth was still clogged with her ring gag.

"With one change," Linda added. "You get double Debbie's whipping."

Jacki thought for a moment and then countered, "How about this. If you win, you can whip both me and Debbie, and give me triple Debbie's lashes. But if I win, both you and your pretty little friend must spend the rest of the weekend as my sex slaves. And the weekend doesn't end until sunrise Monday morning."

Linda looked at Carol. So far Carol hadn't been part of the discussion. Now, Jacki was trying to lure her into the bet. Deep down Carol thought that serving Jacki could be fun. But Jacki obviously had a mean streak, too, which scared her. Carol also thought about her side bet with Linda.

"What about our bet," Carol asked Linda. Linda quickly got a very devilish grin on her face.