Jacki's Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, here's the deal. Take it or leave it, both of you." Linda answered. "If Jacki wins, both Carol and I become Jacki's sex slaves until Monday sunrise. If I win, I get to whip both Debbie and Jacki, and Jacki gets triple Debbie's whipping. If Carol wins, both Jacki and I go to the rail and only Debbie gets whipped. Carol, our bet will be decided by whoever has the best hand, even if Jacki wins the main bet."

Carol knew that she was getting the short end of the stick on this deal, but for some reason the thought of serving as Jacki's sex slave was getting her horny.

"Deal the cards," Carol replied.

"Agreed," Jacki added.

Linda turned over the second hole card. It was the 10 of hearts. Linda now had four hearts, jacking three 10s, and Carol two Aces. And Carol saw that the only missing Ace was the Ace of hearts. She could not win.

"Linda, how about another side bet," Carol asked. "If the last card is the Ace of hearts, you agree that my three aces beats your hearts flush and agree that I win both bets."

"Why sound I agree to that?" Linda asked.

"Because, if you win I will agree to take Debbie's whipping for her," Carol replied.

"Auuuughgh!!!"

Everyone looked over at Amy and assumed that she was telling her daughter not to do this. Carol also believed that her Mother was simply trying to protect her. But what got Amy to scream through her ring gag was that her worst fears appeared to be true. She had realized that down deep Carol was a true submissive pain slut, just like her mother.

"With her, not for her," Linda replied. "If this card is a heart, but not the ace of hearts, I get to give both you and Debbie six lashes and Jacki 18 lashes with the single tailed whip."

"Deal the fuckin' card," Carol replied.

"Wait a minute," Jacki added. "This is a three way hand. What if I win?"

"What do you want?" Carol answered.

"If I win, you take Debbie's place, and I get to give both you and Linda six lashes with the whip and you become my sex slaves until sunrise Monday," Jacki explained. "If Linda wins, she gets to give you six and me 18. If you win, you give Debbie six lashes and Linda and I go to the rail as normal. You and Linda can settle your side bet later."

Carol knew that this was her only chance to win. If she got the Ace of Hearts, it would mean that her pair of aces would now beat Linda's flush. Then Linda would be her sex slave for a solid week. It was a risk that she was willing to take in order to get control of her friend.

"Deal the F'in' cards," Carol replied.

Linda simply nodded her head in agreement and turned over the last card. It was the queen of spades.

Chapter Seven: Carol and Linda Get Whipped

Carol still could not believe what was about to happen. Everyone was now Jacki's sex slave. Debbie, Marion, Joy, Jenny, Sara, and Beth were all bent over the spanking rail, hands and feet cuffed to the floor in a spread-eagle position. They all had dried girl cum on their faces, and all sported very red asses from their spankings. Amy was still chained in her 'piss whore' corner, waiting to see what was going to happen to her daughter.

Linda and Carol, however, were now cuffed together. They were standing with their arms pulled over their heads, wrists cuffed together and hooked to a single chain dangling from the ceiling. Their feet were held apart by leg stretchers attached to their ankles. Both were also wearing blindfolds and a double ring gag connected them mouth to mouth. Carol could feel Linda's tits rubbing against hers and Linda's tongue probing her mouth.

Jacki also had also tied them together at the thighs. But their most erotic connection was that they had a double dong penetrating both their pussies. Neither Linda nor Carol could see anything, but both were getting hornier by the minute. Both girls knew that before the whipping ended, each would have at least one pain/pleasure orgasm.

Marion, however, was experiencing a different type of pleasure. Her ass was very sore and tender from its constant spanking. She had dried cum all over her face, and her tongue was also sore from heavy use. She, along with the others, was still bent over the spanking rail with her wrists and ankles cuffed in a spread eagle formation to the floor. All this while she was getting butt fucked by Jacki and her 10 inch strap on.

Earlier Jacki had announced that as the final penalty for losing the game, she was going to ass fuck everyone on the rail. She started with Jenny, who was the first to lose her clothes, and worked her way down the line. Jacki also had announced that once she was done, she would release everyone from the rail and their evening of sexual torture would be over. Once released, they could either find their clothes and leave or find a partner or two and go have more bisexual fun. Jacki also mentioned that there were four empty bedrooms upstairs.

That is, everyone but Debbie and Marion would be released and were free to leave. Jacki also announced that she was going to make Carol and Linda her personal sex slaves for the remainder of the night and Sara and Beth wanted to do the same to Debbie and Marion. Marion now knew that it was payback time for her and Debbie reneging on their earlier sexual slavery promise to Sara and Beth.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Marion groaned every time Jacki banged her ass as the strap-on plunged deep into her rectum. She was sexually aroused—nearly orgasmic. Tonight had been one of those nights. Both Heaven and Hell. Painful every step of the way. But, she had never had so many orgasms. And, she was nearing another. Just then Jacki screamed. She was cumming. Then, it was over. As Jacki pulled the dong from her ass, Marion cursed because she was close to cumming. But, Jacki intentionally left Marion unsatisfied and announced that it was now time for the main event.

One by one the girls were released from the rail. As soon as she was released, Joy went straight over to Amy and unlocked her from her ankle cuffs, attached a leash to her collar, and led her away. She knew that Amy would panic when she saw Carol getting whipped, and wanted to get her out of the room before that happened.

All were now released except Debbie and Marion. The others all were hot and ready to cum. Jenny went over to get a better look at the two young sluts about to get a whipping. But Sara and Beth decided to watch from another position. They walked up to the two girls still cuffed to the rail and announced that they needed their pussies licked. Sara shoved her twat into Marion's face while Beth did the same to Debbie. Both girls still cuffed to the rail were told to make their tormentors cum before the whipping was over, or they would be spanked again. Marion knew her ass could not stand another spanking.

CRACK!

Although she was blindfolded, Linda's eyes got big as saucers as the whip bit into her butt. And the blow also forced her to lurch forward, driving the double dong deep into hers and Carol's pussies. Pain and pleasure.

CRACK! This time is was Carol on the receiving end. And just like Linda, the blow forced Carol to drive the dong deeper into their pussies. Like Linda, Carol felt both pain and pleasure. Suddenly she wanted another lash to thrill her love box.

CRACK! This time when Linda felt the sharp pain from the whip, she thrust her pussy as far as she could into Carol's. She also thrust her tongue deep into Carol's mouth. She was sure that before the sixth lash was received she would experience a mind blowing orgasm.

CRACK! Now Carol was thrusting her pelvis forward. Once again she also thrust her tits and tongue into her friend's body. She had never felt so much pain -- and pleasure. She was now learning why her mother had become a pain slut sexual slave.

CRACK! Linda's third lash landed with even more force than before.

CRACK! Carol's third landed with equal force.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK! As the sixth and final blow landed on Linda's now blistered ass, she began to shake. One of the biggest orgasms she ever experienced just took her to another planet. Now she wanted more.

"Oooooohhhhhh Fffffuuuuccccckkkkk!," Sara yelled as she also was experiencing another climatic event. Marion was unfulfilled, but Sara was not.

CRACK! Now it was Carol's turn to experience the ultimate in pain and pleasure simultaneously. She, too, wanted the whipping to continue. And almost simultaneously, Beth also was the recipient of another orgasm, courtesy of Debbie's skilled and talented tongue.

Chapter Eight: Debbie and Marion Head Home

As Jacki was freeing the two freshly whipped young girls from their suspension, Sara and Beth came over and whispered into her ear. As soon as the two girls were free, Jacki, Sara, and Beth began doing the same to Marion. First, they freed Marion's legs, then her arms. Only as her arms came free from their cuffs, Sara and Beth grabbed Marion's wrists, pulled them tightly behind her back, and forced her over to the now empty dangling cuffs. There the three of them quickly forced Marion to take Linda's place in bondage.

Next, they did the same to Debbie. Marion and Debbie were now hanging exactly like Linda and Carol had been moments earlier -- arms cuffed overhead, legs separated by spreader bars, thighs bound together, blindfolded, and sharing both a double ring gag in their mouths and a double dong in their pussies. Both bound ladies now figured that they were going to get whipped, too.

"Girls, this is their final punishment," Jacki announced to the crowd. "We're going to leave them hanging here until morning and then make them walk home naked. They won't have their purses or cell phones for help. They will be instructed to go straight home and call me as soon as they get there. If they call before 9 AM, they will have passed their final test and can rejoin our club." Carol and Linda were now wondering what kind of club this was.

"OK, young Bitches," Jacki commanded to Linda and Carol. "Time to pay your debts." With that, she grabbed them both by one of their tits and led them up the stairs right behind Sara pulling Beth by her tits.

As they were climbing the stairs, they passed Amy and Joy coming back down. Only Carol was very surprised to see their new roles. Now it was Amy in the lead, and Joy now had her arms cuffed behind her back. And now it was Joy wearing the yellow ring gag and collar.

As they passed in the stairway, Amy grinned and whispered to her daughter, "I have to pee. See you Monday morning."

Although they both had been recently ass fucked by Jacki, both Debbie and Marion were still very horny. Both had been left unsatisfied by Jacki, and both now had a large artificial penis imbedded in their respective twats. Debbie suddenly felt Marion's tongue probing her mouth. She also felt Marion thrust her pelvis forward, thereby pushing the double dong deeper into both pussies. She also felt Marion begin to rotate her chest, causing their tits to rub together.

It didn't take long for both ladies to experience a mind blowing orgasm. Afterwards both were physically and mentally exhausted. Neither of them heard Amy lead Joy back upstairs. The next thing that Debbie and Marion knew it was morning.

CRACK! Debbie felt the bite of the whip striking her butt cheeks.

CRACK! Marion's turn to feel the pain.

"Good morning, Bitches," Jacki greeted them.

"It's time for your last test -- that is if you both want to rejoin our little club." Jacki then released both ladies from their wrists cuffs, only to pull their arms behind their backs before disconnecting the double ring gag and freeing their thighs and ankles. Both were now standing naked with their arms cuffed behind their backs. Both also had dried girl cum on their faces and plenty of spanking and whip marks on their asses and tits. And both still had the words 'JACKI'S' and 'BITCH' written on their tits in big, bold letters.

"Cum'on sluts," Jacki commanded. "It's time for you to go home, now."

When they got back to the top of the stairs, Debbie and Marion noted that the house now appeared to be empty. However, what they could not see was that both Carol and Linda were still tied to the bed upstairs, and Jacki was about to go up and enjoy both for another 24 hours.

"Well, here's the deal," Jacki explained as she walked them towards the door. "It's now 8:05 AM. You've got until 9 AM to call me back if you want to rejoin our sexy little club. I figure it will take about 30 minutes for each of you to walk home. I expect each of you to call me from two different phones. And, of course, you will be walking as you are now. No purses, no cell phones, and no arms to help you get there. So you better be smart and quick, or who knows what will happen."

Jacki then pushed both women out the front door, slammed it shut, and locked them on the outside.

"What the fuck are we going to do now," Debbie asked her friend.

"I don't know for sure, but let's get the hell out of here," Marion replied.

They both knew that the main streets would be busy any time now as most people were traveling to Sunday morning events. Marion knew how to get home using nothing but back alleys, but also knew that that route could be dangerous if they ran into some unsavory characters. They continued to sneak down all the empty alleys that headed towards their respective houses. Suddenly Marion realized that they were right outside David and Amy's house. And they could see David out in the back yard plunging his big dick deep into Amy's mouth. What they couldn't see was that David was actually draining his bladder in his 'Piss Whore' wife's mouth.

"Hey big boy," Marion yelled over the fence, "Care to help a couple of horny broads out?"

"What the hell are you doing?" Debbie asked her friend.

"Listen, Bitch," Marion explained to her friend. "There's no way we're going to make it home on time. Maybe if we let David fuck us we can use their phones to call Jacki before 9."

"What do we have here?" David asked as he turned to see the two ladies in the alleyway, naked and cuffed. "Who the hell is Jacki and why are you her Bitches?"

Amy turned her piss drenched body and saw both Debbie and Marion naked in the alley. And she also saw that they both were handcuffed.

"Well, Well, Well," Amy added. "David, these two Bitches each need to make a phone call before 9. I'll bet they'll do anything you want if we let them use our phones."

"She's smarter than she looks," Marion replied.

"Careful," Amy answered. "You can't demand anything if you want to use our phones." She then went and unlocked the back gate, inviting both Debbie and Marion to join them in the yard. "Now, why don't you clean David's piss from my body? Then I'll go get both our cell phones while David fucks you both."

Marion knew that they were defeated, so she immediately dropped to her knees and began licking David's piss from Amy's pussy. Debbie did the same to her tits. After about 10 minutes of licking, Amy announced that she was clean enough for now. "Why don't you follow David into our play room while I go get our phones?" she added.

Marion's jaw dropped when they entered the basement playroom. There they were. She had no idea. There were two -- that's right -- two pillories in the room. One had 'AMY' written on the top frame, and the other one had 'CAROL' written above the neck and wrist holes.

While they were starring at the two pillories, Amy entered the room with two cell phones.

"Here's the deal," she said. "After you two are secured in the pillories, I will dial Jacki's number and you can report in. By the way, it's now 8:52. So don't wait too long to decide. After you tell Jacki that everything is OK, I will let you call your sissy husbands and tell them that you won't be home until tomorrow morning. Then we're all going to play some bondage games."

Marion and Debbie knew that they had no choice if they ever wanted to get back into their femdom group. Marion took the lead and walked over to the 'AMY' pillory and placed her neck and wrists into the semi-circle openings on the bottom frame. Amy immediately closed the top frame and locked it into place. Marion was now a sexual prisoner again. Amy then dialed one of the cell phones and held it up to Marion so she could talk.

Debbie saw that their die was cast and followed Marion's lead. As Marion was talking with Jacki, David closed the upper frame over Debbie's neck and wrists and locked it into place. He then dialed Jacki. Both Marion and Debbie reported that Jacki promised them that she would let everyone know that they were now members in good standing again.

As she was standing there, bent over at the waist with her head and hands locked in a pillory, Debbie was privately fantasizing about next month's Spanking Poker Party. Then she felt it.

Debbie felt David 10 incher plowing into her pussy. And it felt sooooooooo goooooooood!