Jack's Snow Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack looked at the young couple, so much in love, and sighed. "This is a special toast. To a loving couple who has rediscovered the truth about how strong they can only truly be when they are united by their love. To the Queen and King!" Jack said sincerely and raised his glass.

They followed suit and the three threw back the undefinable elixir.

Jack found himself lying back against the cushions in the pit. He felt like he was floating in the clouds without a care in the world. Once more his emotions swelled to bursting and he gasped at the potent mix of bliss and despair that flashed by.

He heard a giggle to his left so he rolled his head slowly in that direction, careful not to hit the giggler with his horns. Pale grey eyes twinkled happily as the Queen rested on her stomach and elbows watching him. Tyg was on her other side smiling at Jack as well.

"See! He was only out for seconds! I told you he was made of tough stuff like a Ridger!" the King said with a grin.

The Queen happily rolled her eyes as Jack looked at Tyg. "What's a Ridger?"

"I'm a Ridger! I grew up in a back country village on the continental ridge, the foothills before the main mountain range. Life can be tough out there but the tough survive." Tyg explained proudly. The Queen rubbed her face against his and he smiled.

"I believe the Ambassador-"

"Jack, please!" he begged.

She smiled at him sweetly. "Then you must call me Lyn. In private only, of course." Jack nodded solemnly. She continued. "As I was saying," she gently tugged the open neck of Jack's sweater down to expose the deep V of the slave band on his neck. "Jack knows how to be tough and how to survive."

Tyg sighed in admiration when he saw the wide silver links of the necklace. That admiration turned to dismay when he saw the links were embedded in Jacks skin. "Char! How-"

Jack looked away, tears welling up in his eyes as his emotions once more threatened to overwhelm him.

"I'm sorry if I've hurt you Jack!" Lyn gasped.

"I don't understand. How did you get this device connected to you?" Tyg blurted.

The Queen turned to her husband. "You remember Jack was kidnapped by the Allsa Komanae?" He nodded. "They took him to their home planet and put a slave color on him. He's been through horrific torture." She looked at Jack. "I'm so sorry for reminding you."

"It's ok. The collar... it doesn't... speak to me of surviving. It reminds me of the victims who were killed by those bastards," he gasped. He bit down on his tongue to contain the truth.

"Every one of those deaths has been avenged Jack! You know this! It was at your hand!" she insisted.

"That's right! I remember now! You killed them!" Tyg said with a grin then flashed a worried look at his wife as Jack's grief over took him and he burst into tears.

Jack was having trouble breathing as his tears wouldn't stop. The mountain of grief and fear he'd been forcing deep into the recesses of his mind ever since he was rescued would no longer be denied. The Lussht disabled the locks on all of his mind's fortifications and the prisoners were all rushing out. He felt all the terror he'd experienced each time the Allsa Komanae lit up his nervous system with their slave collar and shock sticks. He experienced all of the dread of the damage they might be doing and the despair when the Chuuruthians informed him the collar couldn't be removed without permanent loss of sensation in unknown places. It all came crashing over him and he sobbed, muscles shaking.

When he eventually came back to himself he discovered he was clinging to the Queen and she was clinging equally tight to him, her forehead pressed against his. Tyg had his arms wrapped protectively around both of them.

"Are you ok, Jack?" Lyn asked gently.

"I- " he cleared his throat. He realized he had to get it out now or he might never say it. "I'm terrified of the collar. No... I'm terrified of how it took away my control. My illusion of control. It tore me wide open every time they punished me with it. It exposed me," he forced out of his tight throat.

"It can't do that anymore though, can it," her soft voice said gently.

Jack struggled to get his breathing back to normal. "No... it can't. The receiver... it's burnt out. The ones who knew how to interface with it are all gone."

"So, you can let go of that fear?"

"Yes... yes I can." He took some deep breaths then began to feel embarrassed for dragging these young people into his drama. "I'm sorry-"

"No! Don't deny the significance of letting go of this pain. I think you have been containing it all this time, yes?" Lyn said sternly.

"Yes..." he said with a faint voice.

"Now that you've set it loose how do you feel?" she asked.

He thought about that. He looked inside and discovered he felt... better. Lighter. More relaxed. And exceptionally clear minded. The fog of the drink was completely gone!

"Good."

"Good," she repeated with a smile.

"You are a smart Queen!" Jack said sincerely.

"She's the best!" Tyg said from her shoulder.

They gently eased their grip on each other and they sat up to smile at each other bashfully.

"Thank you so much for that. I... don't know why my emotions became so intense and overwhelming!" Jack exclaimed.

"Really? Huh. Lussht typically has a calming effect on Shreen though each batch is hand brewed and can have slight variations in its side effects," Tyg explained.

"Lussht? Now I know," Jack sighed.

"Jack?" Lyn said just a little nervously.

"Hmmm?"

"This may be totally rude and inappropriate but considering how intimate the night has been..." her voice tapered off as she ran out of nerve. She glanced at her husband.

"May we touch your horns?" Tyg finished for her and she gasped in relief as she looked hopefully at Jack.

He burst into a smile. "Of course you can. They used to feel dry and a little rough but since I got that tree sap on them and accidentally bonded the stuff to them the feel is much different. He leaned forward a little and each lifted a hand to touch his horns ever so gently.

"They're really strong so don't be shy about it. The caps are still on aren't they?" he asked.

"Yes, they are lovely. Why do you wear them?" Lyn asked.

"The tips need to be covered because they are exceptionally sh- sh- sharp." The room went into soft focus for Jack again. He smiled as a blissful calm settled over him.

"What's happening?" Jack asked Tyg.

"Are you feeling good again?" the King asked.

"Mmm hmmm!" Jack nodded with a grin.

"The waves have begun. Lussht stays with your system for a while. The waves of euphoria should diminish in intensity, eventually. Well, they do with Shreen."

Jack thought that was pretty funny because only seconds ago he felt clearer than he had in years. His chuckles turned into a laugh as Tyg and Lyn were drawn into his good spirits.

"What- hoo! What happens if I have more Lush?" Jack asked as he got control of this laughter.

"Not Lush! Lussht! Drinking more just extends how long you get the waves- oh! Here come minnneeee..." Tyg giggled quietly to himself as he slumped back to the cushions.

The Queen poured herself another glass and tossed it back. While she was gasping Jack grabbed the bottle and poured a little more for himself. Tyg shook his head at the offer.

The Queen got up and spoke into a little speaker on the wall. Gentle music began to play and she gracefully swayed around the foyer.

Grinning madly Jack clambered to his feet and made his way up to the foyer. He danced up to the Queen as she danced around him. Jack closed his eyes and swayed to the music. It was kind of folksy and orchestral at the same time and Jack heard hints of classical in there as well. At least it had a beat he could move to. He was no dance expert but his current buzz removed all of his inhibitions. He was also still giddy from the sudden release of years of tension and anxiety. He saw the Queen watching him dance and he held out his hand to her. She glanced at it in surprise and looked over at Tyg who was watching them with a huge grin on his face. He nodded to her and gestured for her to take the hand. The moment Jack felt her soft hand in his he gripped it and pulled her in close to dance and walked her through a few steps. He spun her around the gleaming floors of the foyer and her eyes were sparkling with excitement. He knew his moves were sloppy but he had passion and she seemed to be enjoying herself. The music slowed down a little with a dramatic beat so he tried to do a tango but the complexity of the steps eluded him.

Lyn was making quiet trilling noises almost non-stop and dragged Jack back to the cushions of the living room next to Tyg who watched them with interest. She stretched out her body over her husband's and rubbed her face on his. She whispered something to him and his eyes widened. He looked over at Jack who blinked back at him curiously. Tyg nuzzled his wife and she trilled at him as well. She turned to Jack.

"You will join us in lovemaking?"

Jack's buzz was happily humming through his nerves at the time so he didn't quite grasp what she'd asked. He smiled at her. "Hmmm?"

She was suddenly reclining on his chest, her face very, very close to his. She felt very good against his body. "You will join us in lovemaking?" she asked again, more insistently this time.

That got through but his ability to be shocked, embarrassed, shy, or intimidated were washed away with his inhibitions. He smiled up at her. "But- but I don't know how Shreen make love!"

"There is only one way to make love, Jack!" she laughed.

He smiled in return as he looked between the two. "No, no my young friends! There are many, many ways to make love!"

The Queen trilled excitedly and rubbed herself against him. She reached out a hand to Tyg and he took the hand in his. Both closed their eyes in happiness.

Jack's mind was trying to tell him something. Something about hands. Meh. It couldn't be important.

"Show us! We want to learn!" Lyn gasped as she refocused on Jack.

Jack laughed. "I'm no expert. I just know a few things."

"Teach us!" she trilled. Again Jack laughed at the happy enthusiasm. He was feeling so at ease he just nodded.

"Well, before I do I need to know something about what you do know. What is lovemaking to you?"

Lyn grinned and squirmed on top of him in embarrassment and the pressure was beginning to wake part of his anatomy.

"We take our clothes off and Tyg lies on me or I lie on him and we hold hands and rub our bodies together until they connect and we mate."

"Ah, ok. That sounds very nice. What about before that? What things do you do to get excited?"

"Before?"

"Things you do that make you feel like mating?"

She trilled and looked at her husband. "We hold hands and rub faces," he suggested.

"Do you kiss? Are your lips sensitive?" Jack asked curiously.

"Kiss? I don't know what that is," she said.

"May I? he asked the couple.

She nodded nervously and Tyg grinned. Jack took Lyn's head gently between his hands and caressed her mouth with his, taking small kisses as he went. He stuck with sensual surface kisses only. He smiled as he pulled back.

Lyn's eyes were wide and excited. "Again!"

"No, this time you do it with Tyg. Remember slow and sensual as you're just going for subtle feelings, like a tease.

Lyn scrambled over to her husband and climbed across his body. "Slowly," Jack reminded her. She nodded then took Tyg's face in her hands and kissed him for the first time. He moaned then trilled loudly making his wife trill back happily. Jack thought their noises were sweet.

"Undress!" the Queen commanded and Jack snorted. She looked at him questioningly.

"Take your time. Make the undressing part of the lovemaking," he suggested. They stared at him in surprise. "You can take your clothes off one at a time while the other one watches or you can help your partner remove their clothes and excite their bodies as you do it.

"Show me!" Lyn asked rolling off her husband to land on the cushions.

Jack nodded to Tyg. "The Shreen don't wear a lot of clothes but you have this lovely kilt." Jack slipped the first knuckle of his index finger inside her waistband and slowly slid his finger across her stomach. She began to gasp as her stomach muscles trembled.

He found the kilt's fastener buckle and undid it at her hip. He tugged the corner of her kilt down exposing more of her tender lower abdomen. Jack kissed there and she convulsed. He pulled back and looked at her in surprise. Tyg was watching wide eyed.

"Are you ok?" Jack asked.

She nodded and bit her lip so he peeled the kilt down a little more. He kissed this area and she convulsed once more and began to pant. Jack slipped the kilt down her legs and off. He picked up the scent of her heat and it was sweet and warm.

"She is very excited!" Tyg said to Jack indicating the wet lips surrounding her opening. She was very small and not compatible even with his average human endowment so the Shreen weren't a race he'd be having sex with. The lips seemed to have short tendrils on them and they swayed with her excitement, spreading their lubricant around.

"Here is another way to make love. Oral sex. It feels very good and is a beautiful way to give your lover great pleasure." Jack said.

"Oral? Using your mouth? Down there? What about the sharp teeth in your mouth?" Tyg exclaimed in shock.

"Lips and tongue, Tyg. Go ahead."

The male blinked at him, frozen.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"That's... not done," he said.

"Why? Is there a safety or health reason?" Jack asked.

"No, no... it's not... natural."

Jack barked out a laugh. "Sorry, nothing is more natural than giving your partner pleasure. If it's safe to do, doesn't hurt but instead gives great pleasure then do it!" he said with a smile. Tyg still looked undecided and poor Lyn was shivering with need. Jack ran a fingertip over and around her opening, caressing the wet lips.

"YYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!" Lyn cried out as she was finally getting some pleasure.

Jack looked at the slick fluids on his finger tip as the couple watched him. He put his finger in his mouth and the couple jolted in shock. He looked at them curiously as he licked the juices from his finger. She tasted like... honey! Slightly tart honey.

"She's delicious, Tyg! Seriously you should do this!" he said.

"I- I don't know how! I don't want to hurt her!" he blurted.

Jack sighed. "Ok, watch and learn!" He dipped his face down between her thighs and gently kissed and nipped at her inner thighs. Lyn was jumping, gasping and trilling constantly. Jack saw Tyg was still with him watching his every move. Jack stuck his tongue out flat and stroked it across her rippling lips.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" the Queen cried out in bliss.

Jack ran the point of his tongue roughly over the surface of her lower lips and she trilled loudly as her body shook. When he plunged his tongue into her opening while sucking on the lips her cries went ultrasonic and her hands grabbed his horns and pinned his face against her sex as she convulsed through an enormous orgasm.

When she finally came down from her pleasure he pulled away and she reluctantly released his horns. Jack turned his wet face to look at Tyg. "Completely natural pleasure. She likes it. Learn to do it."

The King nodded as he watched his wife panting with a blissful smile on her face.

Jack pushed himself up to his feet and wandered off to the kitchen where he quickly washed off his face. As he was drying himself his body went through another 'wave' and he came back to himself gripping the edge of the counter as his body felt like it was going to float up to the ceiling. He smiled as the calm surge settled through his body.

He made his way back and heard a gentle trilling coming from the pit. He made his way down and saw Tyg was on top of Lyn but they weren't moving. He thought this probably got the job done but a little movement might enhance it.

"Hey Tyg. Rock those hips, man!" Jack suggested.

Tyg looked at him in question.

"Listen to the music and roll your hips to the beat." Jack demonstrated sensually rocking his hips to the music. "Different music, different feeling." Jack was beginning to fade so he sat on the cushion next to the Queen and smiled down at her.

She smiled back but her face was contorting with the intensity of the sensations Tyg was giving her with the rocking of his hips. They'd connect just to pull away and connect on the other side. This constant tug and press amplified the sensations and she was losing her mind. When Jack lifted her hand to his mouth and sensually kissed each and every knuckle she was seriously racing up on her release. Her hips were moving with Tyg's and he was beginning his orgasm. She looked up at Jack as he put her finger inside his mouth. Her eyes rolled back as a mighty trill burst forth. Jack leaned away from the noises the two were making and released Lyn's finger. He pushed himself to his feet and found they were taking him to the front door.

He was suddenly tired and the couple behind him showed no signs of stopping. He opened the door and slipped out into the hall. He looked over his shoulder and saw one of the doormen smiling at him.

"They need some couple time. I'm- I'm gonna go back to my room... but I have no idea how to get there."

"I will get you there Ambassador," one said as the other nodded.

Jack nodded then followed his guide. He lost track of the turns until they were standing before the door to his room. "Thank you!"

The doorman nodded with a smile and walked away. Jack slipped into his room and locked the door behind him. When he turned to face the room another 'wave' washed over him. This one was bigger and left him very foggy afterwards. He came back to the feel of two hands pulling him across the room. His body tingled as hands undressed him for bed. He purred at the feeling of their soft hands removing his clothes. He reached forward to touch the female before him but she kept pushing his hands away.

When Jack was down to his underwear Gee and Bal saw he was tenting them badly and shared a look. Gee pushed Jack back onto the bed and Bal, who was on the bed, pushed him to move up to the pillows. Bal turned and hopped off the other side to put away his clothes while Gee tried to tuck him in.

Gee found herself on top of Jack and his hands were squeezing her ass cheeks in a way she had to admit felt wonderful. She sighed and looked over at Bal who smirked with an armful of clothes and shrugged as she left the room to give them a little privacy.

Deciding to do this quickly Gee pushed herself up to sit on his legs. She pulled Jack's boxers down far enough to free his cock. She marvelled at how hard it was then straddled it and rubbed herself up and down on it and felt herself getting wetter and wetter.

Jack was moaning with pleasure when she finally tilted him up and drove him deep into herself. She rode him hard and fast but he showed no sign of reaching his release. She was tiring when Jack reached down to grab her hips and began to thrust up into her. Gee felt like a leaf in the wind. Her loss of control was complete when her orgasm suddenly struck and he continued to thrust through the explosion of her pleasure. In desperation she threw herself to the side, pulling free to land on the bed beside Jack. She panted and shook through aftershocks.

"Bal!" she called out once before closing her eyes and pulling the blanket over her head.

Her partner came back into the room and saw Gee was under the sheets and Jack was... exposed and very much still excited. Bal scowled at the lump of her partner under the sheets then walked closer to see what condition Jack was in.

He'd obviously drunk something that was impairing his ability to think. His eyes were rolling as he lay on his back. She looked down at his cock and it was large, hard and throbbing. She reached for it then pulled her hand back. She looked closer at his face and was caught when his arms went around her. His hand gripped the hair on the back of her head and his mouth was on hers and he was kissing her so deeply and sensually.

1...34567...15