Jack's Snow Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,889 Followers

Her mind fluttered as she tried to react, to push him away, but the truth was... she liked him. He was childish and silly but in his heart he was a good person. There was also the fact that she had no suiters on Altaria. Security Agents don't get a second look from Altarian males. She needed to get her pleasure from time to time. She knew Jack could make her feel good... ah, fuck it. She wanted him.

Bal's arms went around Jack's neck and she kissed him deeply in return. Suddenly he rolled them over and his warm body was pressing her down on the mattress. Fuck, he felt so good! They rocked together for a minute until she was almost crying out for him to enter her when he raised his hips. She reached down and guided him to her opening and gasped when he slowly pushed himself in deeper and deeper.

She knew in his drunken state he was probably imagining Queen Elissa or one of the ladies he lived with but for now, for this moment he was with her. He felt good! Big! She felt so full and warm. This damn planet was so freaking cold! She wasn't cold now!

Jack's hips began to thrust faster and faster and she could hear him begin to rumble deep in his chest. That made her tingle. His teeth grazed her neck and she couldn't prevent her instinctive jolt of primal fear quickly followed by a wave of relief and a huge surge of pleasure as her release washed over her mind.

"Oh god Bal! You're so beautiful!" Jack moaned as he erupted deep within her.

She froze. Her sexual bliss was still flaring but the warmth that exploded through her now came from a different source. She clung to his large body soaking in the contact, the closeness, his connection to her.

When she came back to herself she was still under him... but he'd fallen asleep. He was incredibly heavy, he wouldn't wake up, and she couldn't move him.

Stupid human.

"Gee. Wake up."

"Hmmm?"

"Help get him off of me!" she growled.

Gee tugged sideways from the top while Bal pushed from the bottom until he rolled over onto his back. Gee smirked at Bal then climbed under the warm blankets to cuddle against Jack's warmth.

Bal pulled up the blanket as well. Then grudgingly tucked herself against Jack's other side.

Stupid warm human.

She couldn't keep the little smile from her lips so she pulled the blanket over her head to hide it.

Chapter 5

Jack awoke feeling the oddest sensations.

First to catch his attention was the physical. His nose and his toes were cold but the rest of his body was hot!

More profound than this was the incredible feeling of lightness. He was almost giddy with a sense of relief... but from what? What did he do to feel this way?

He cast his mind back to the night before and... frowned. His memories were cloudy and jumbled and the bits he could pull out were almost surreal. Going further back he recalled Tanz bringing them to the royal dining room and meeting the cabinet ministers and their spouses. Ah! He needed to get some time to discreetly pick their brains about the unrest on the planet.

Then he remembered meeting the royal couple. After the friendliness of everyone else he'd met they were surprisingly cold and stiff. Troubles in the relationship, he thought. They were so wrapped up in their own misery they wouldn't be aware of troubles in their kingdom. As a source of information on the unrest they were a dead end. As a young couple he hoped they could work it out.

As he continued on through his memories he remembered eating and being miserable then being with the King and drink- ah. He got drunk. Probing at the rest of his memories of the night was useless. They were a jumbled mess. What the hell had he been drinking?

Still, for a night after a bender he felt good. So good! Almost like a runner's high!

He looked to his left and right and saw lumps under the blankets. He lifted the blanket and yup. His two heat seekers. The reason he was sweltering under the covers. Guh, he needed a shower.

There was no way for him to get out of bed without pulling the blanket down and he knew... fuck it. He needed out. Down went the blanket and the cold air hit his bare, sweaty skin. Yikes! He tried to get up quickly but got a few slaps from the two sleepy heads before he was able to walk down to the end of the bed and step off. He looked back and they'd already pulled the blanket back up over their heads once more.

Shivering, he grabbed his toiletry kit, gathered some clothes and made his way quickly to the bath room. The shower was enormous! He dumped his stuff on the counter, grabbed his soap and shampoo and stepped into the shower. The controls were relatively simple to figure out and soon he was standing in a vertical stream of hot water. He played with the settings and finally found a way to reduce the flow so it didn't feel like he was being pounded to the ground by a torrent. He let the heat soak into his skin as he lathered up and rinsed.

He remembered the caps and reached up to remove them before he washed his hair. He shut off the water and stepped out looking for a towel but there were none. He looked back in the shower and saw a setting for what looked like air dry so he pressed it. The stall was filled with swirling, hot and dry air. He ran his fingers through his hair and eventually he felt dry enough. He shut it down and went out to finish cleaning up.

He felt clean, refreshed and still remarkably light. He buffed his collar with a small hand towel he found then pulled on his clothes. As he exited the bathroom, Gee and Bal brushed past him to get into the bathroom. They were moving stiffly and had dour looks on their faces. They really didn't like the cold. Now that he was dressed he was... comfortable. He didn't know what the plan was today. Tanz would be by... in about forty minutes to fill them in.

He poked about in the room until Gee and Bal came out of the bathroom. They were still moving a little stiffly and he suddenly recognized their movements from how Leffera and Karrel were after he'd been a little too aggressive with them during lovemaking. His jaw dropped and he moved to apologize.

"We will not speak of it. Nothing. Happened." Gee said looking him right in the eye.

Jack blinked, looking between the two agents then nodded.

Gee pointed to the couch and Jack moved to sit in the middle with a resigned sigh. They tucked themselves in next to him and Bal pulled the blanket over them.

"Could they not add a heater to the guest suites?" Gee grumbled.

Bal didn't respond to her partners complaints.

"I know you don't want to speak of what happened last night but could you clue me in to what happened after dinner?"

Gee looked up at Jack's face in surprise. "You have no memory at all?"

He fidgeted. "Well, I have some brief flashes but most of it is either gone or bizarrely surreal."

Gee grunted in annoyance.

"You spoke with the King and he seems to have reconciled with the Queen. They were very happy when we last saw them. They took you up to their apartment for a nightcap." Bal explained.

Gee and Jack both looked at her in surprise. She was usually so quiet.

"What? It's what happened!" she scowled and burrowed a little closer to Jack. They sat there on the couch for the next half hour until there was a knock on the door.

Bal threw back the blanket and leapt to her hooves to answer the door. She returned with Tanz who saw Jack and Gee getting off of the couch and folding the blanket.

"Good morning! Again, I apologize for the temperature. I have been assured your warmer outerwear will be ready this morning," she said in concern.

"That's great! Thanks! Good morning to you!" Jack responded.

"Yes, it is a very good morning indeed! I thought we might go to one of our best hot springs so you could see what makes Chrystan such a paradise... for us," she amended seeing the two Altarians looking so chilly.

"A hot spring would be lovely!" Jack agreed.

With a happy nod Tanz led them out of the room and palace. They walked back through the shopping district and the marketplace once more and Jack thought both areas seemed even busier than the first time they'd been through. The people still called out to Tanz and her responses were generating a lot more smiles this time. She was really popular!

They climbed back onto the cart, Gee and Bal once more making a Jack sandwich for his heat. They pulled out into the tunnel, continuing in the direction they'd gone yesterday.

"We'll be going around the city to get to the hot springs. Taking the cart is quicker," Tanz explained.

She was staring at Jack with a strange smile on her face. He was going to ask her about it when she turned and the cart rolled into another parking area. The air felt just a little warmer here making Gee and Bal perk up. The group walked through the doors from the parking lot and a gust of warm humid air caressed their faces. The entrance to the hot spring was just up ahead and there was a lot of Shreen coming and going. They went inside and Jack saw a large sign indicating the location and sizes of the pools. Tanz pointed out the one they would go to. If they were feeling adventurous there was a special treat with this large facility. Part of one of the large pools was outside. Swim under a wall and you could surface outside! Gee and Bal immediately killed that idea.

"Are you ready?" Tanz asked with a grin.

Jack looked for signs indicating men's and women's locker rooms but everyone who entered just headed in the one door. He had an uneasy feeling.

"Uh, Tanz? Is the change room for everyone? No separate room for male and female?" he asked.

"Why would we need separate- oh! I'm sorry, I forgot. We don't get many visitors. Shreen don't have inhibitions about displaying our bodies. Our kilts are functional and decorative, not to hide parts of our anatomy." Tanz said looking curiously at Jack's body. "Do you wish to leave?"

"No!" he quickly looked at the two Altarians who appeared to be willing to be naked as long as it meant they could get into the hot water. "I'm here to experience your culture so I'll go native." He stopped to think about that. "You don't wear anything in the water, do you."

"Of course not! The clothing would get wet!" Tanz laughed.

"We have clothes designed to be worn in the water. We call them swimsuits," Jack explained.

"How strange? What would be the point of covering your body with clothing if you wanted the hot water to touch your skin?" she looked at him incredulously.

"Well, a swimsuit is typically a very small piece of clothing that covers a very small portion of our body. Around the sexual organs mostly," Jack said, his face burning just a little.

"AHH! That's right! Human males have externally located genitals!"

"How about that swim!" Jack blurted and clapped his hands together.

Tanz looked confused by his sudden change of topic but led them into the change room. They each picked a cubby for their clothes, with biometric reader locks, and began to undress. Jack noticed that it took the Shreen all of a few seconds to strip off their kilts, place them into the cubby and be on their way.

Soon Jack was standing naked with the equally naked Altarians looking at Tanz who looked... much like she had previously.

"You look much different when you take your clothes off!" she said in surprise.

"Yes, that's true. Shall we go?" Jack asked and he gestured for her to proceed them.

They walked out into a much warmer corridor and the Altarians sighed happily. There were several paths leading to smaller pools but to get the truly local experience Tanz led them to the main pool where most of the community went to relax and chat.

When they entered the vast room the temperature went up a few more degrees and Jack could see Gee and Bal finally relax. They walked through a corridor that rained on them until they exited the other side drenched and frozen. The Altarians made a bee line for the large pool and waded in immediately. The room was a little prone to echoes and the white noise of the water fall they'd just walked through made talking impossible. Tanz nodded when Jack pointed to his ears and guided them further along. Gee and Bal kept pace with them from the water. They looked much happier in the water.

The sight of the Queen's Facilitator walking along the pool's edge with a tall, horned, furless creature was drawing attention. Heads turned and conversation lulled as they passed by.

Tanz was still being called to and nodded to her admirers.

They found a quieter grotto and slipped into the water. Now that Jack was up to his shoulders in the hot water he felt himself relaxing as well.

"Ohhhh this is niiiiiiiiice," he sighed happily and Tanz grinned at him.

"I'm so glad you like it! I was beginning to get the impression you were uncomfortable," Tanz said with a relieved expression.

Jack glanced over to check on Gee and Bal and saw they'd found an underwater ledge to sit on a little distance away which kept most of their bodies under the surface. Their eyes tracked the movements of the guests. He smiled at their vigilance. He turned back to Tanz who, he noticed, had moved much closer.

"To be honest, I'm not terribly comfortable being nude around strangers. It's not something I would normally do but as I'm on Chrystan and it seems to be how things are done I'll give it a go." Changing the subject once more he rested back against the side of the pool. "Was there a plan for the rest of the day?"

"The Queen and King were going to give you a tour of the city but they were up all night so they won't be able to join us today." Tanz said grinning expectantly at Jack.

He wasn't sure why she was looking at him like that. "What?"

"The royal couple were making love all night long after being seen sneaking out of last night's dinner party with you! One of the doormen informed me they were enjoying themselves quite... energetically as you slipped out of their apartment," she said excitedly with a giggle.

Jack blushed as he struggled to remember what she was talking about. He got flashes of a furred thigh up close and twitching and shook his head to clear the intimate image. Tanz's eyes were wide and twinkling with happiness. "I- I had a little too much Lussht last night and I may have... done things I can't recall clearly now."

"Do you like Lussht? I could get you some-" she chirped and began to move away to get some.

"No! Please!" he blurted, reaching out to stop her and caught her hand. When her eyes flew wide looking at her hand he snatched his back. "I'm terribly sorry about that! Human gesture! Means something much less intimate!"

She was looking at him oddly as she moved back to her spot.

"Listen, I wasn't really prepared for this visit and I haven't taught myself how to avoid all of the social taboos so I'm making mistakes. I know you said the Shreen are easy going but I'm finding myself doing things that might be seen as... taboo breaking." His mind flashed to the Queen looking at him with a dazed expression as he kissed her finger tips. He groaned quietly and put a hand to his forehead.

"Does your head hurt from the Lussht? I have not heard of that side effect," Tanz said quietly.

Jack realized she was much closer now. He knew she was the Queen's closest assistant so she was probably concerned he might be indiscreet with what he... might have done the previous night with the royal couple. "Listen, I won't tell anyone what we did or might have done-"

Tanz began to giggle.

Again, Jack was confused by her behavior. "What?"

"I spoke with the Queen and King first thing this morning. They were delighted to tell me about some of the fun they had last night and that you taught them thrilling new ways to make love!"

His face flushed as his mind carried him back to a scene of the Queen's face close to his, panting with lust. His eyes cleared and he returned to find Tanz almost leaning against him. He turned in surprise and his erection bumped into her soft fur.

A hand touched then gripped his cock under the water and she gasped.

"You're huge!" she cried out.

He knew he wasn't but perspective is everything. Jack shook his head and gently pulled back from her grip. "I- I think the heat is getting to me. I'd better go cool off. He moved to the side of the pool and climbed out.

Tanz watched him with a worried expression. When she saw his erection her mouth dropped open. She jumped when Gee and Bal moved past her quickly and climbed out to chase after Jack who was walking quickly back towards the change room.

Snapping out of her daze she scrambled to catch up.

He'd tried, he really did, but he'd never be a nudist. Too many eyes and he was just too shy. He spent a little extra time under the waterfall rinsing the hot spring water off and cooling his... passion. He spotted two dark shapes dart past him in the cold spray. They were spending as little time as they could in the cold water. He felt a part of himself shrinking so he moved on to the locker room to find Gee and Bal standing in the hot air dryers rubbing the water from their fur. The image started to bring life back to what had been shrinking so he turned away to find himself facing a distraught Tanz.

"I am so sorry if I disturbed you with my touch! I got the impression from the royal couple that you might be... at ease with such bold gestures."

Jack couldn't stop a chuckle from escaping and a smile began to return to her face. "I'm sure it sounded like that but remember, I'd had a fair amount to drink and for humans that can have a profound impact on our inhibitions. It makes some of us a little too relaxed about... everything. It can also degrade our judgement so we find ourselves doing stuff that perhaps isn't too wise."

He smiled at Tanz. "I'm glad the Queen and King weren't offended or hurt by anything I did with them last night."

She looked down again. "I don't understand how you made love to the Queen with something that becomes so large without hurting her!"

He fidgeted again. "Uh, while I don't have a clear memory of the night, I don't believe Humans are compatible with Shreen for having that kind of sex."

"Kind of sex?" she gasped with wide eyes. "Is that like the 'thrilling new ways to make love'?"

"Uh, yes."

Gee and Bal were dressed and standing at his elbow. "You should dry off," Bal said.

He nodded and with a nod to Tanz he made his way into the dryer.

"Has he taught you these thrilling new ways?" Tanz excitedly asked the Altarians.

The two agents shared a look and eyes twinkled. They saw the woman was almost trembling with curiosity. Gee leaned forward as if to share a secret and Tanz leaned in so quickly she almost lost her balance.

"As his security team it wouldn't be appropriate for us to make love with him but... I've heard that Jack is most talented with what he can do with his... tongue... down there."

Tanz trilled loudly in her excitement and eyes turned in their direction. She rushed off to jump in the air dryer next to Jack's. He smiled at her and wondered at her almost manic grin.

Jack left the dryer and got his clothes out of the cubby and got dressed. Once he had that layer, or in this case, layers of clothing between himself and the rest of the world he felt much better.

Then Tanz walked over with something large and furry in her arms. Gee and Bal joined them.

"They arrived! Courtesy of the Queen! Skrahak pelt coats! I asked the staff to bring them to me wherever I was so I could make sure you were warm." She handed Gee and Bal their smaller coats and the ladies tugged them on. Their expressions of bliss told Jack all he needed to know.

"What's a Skrahak?" he asked taking the larger coat from her arms. It was a little heavy. It was also very soft.

"They're a native predator on the planet. When they're small they're just a nuisance. When they get big they become a real threat! We've lost villagers on the Ridge to the big ones," Tanz explained.

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,889 Followers
1...45678...15