All Comments on 'Jackson Hole'

by rjordan

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
What????

It was cheating, just a bunch of bullshit excuses and now a garbage RAAC....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey

It sounds like some marriage counseling is in order at the very least. Trust is a prime component of a marriage. If they don't address that issue, the marriage will eventually go south.

Boyd Percy

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
JACKSON HOLE.....THE VALLEY IN THE MIDST OF GREAT MOUNTAINS

with all the trials of everyday living, TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7almost 7 years ago
Wow, at no time was the bitch

sorry for the way she sent the marriage off the rails. She loved Danny for the sweet lovemaking in the bathroom? Really? Ever fucked in a motel bathroom? Not much room for more than a hard, fast dicking. This story idea obviously started out with the wimp/cuck reconciliation and was written to conform to that. Hubby needs to get a Harley or an Indian and a new rear seat cover. Bitch is mean and hateful and will be looking for some more gentle lovemaking with two or three really close friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
having an "old Lady" who is shared seems to be part of Biker lore

But it also seems that is the case mostly when the male bonds of brotherhood are stronger than any of the male/female relationships. Simply put:

My girl is a fine piece of ass, wanna try it out? Yeah, its cool cuz I DON'T CARE

see?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lesson Taught

A wife that has sex with anyone but her husband has to pay the price.Its ok for the husband to cheat but never the wife.Where is her punishment???

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
I have read this before, or something very much like it.

The thing about this story is that shit happened and there is no real solution. It is very believable. The guy had no idea how to react, or why it happened. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done.

This was a story of conflict that may never resolve. It left me pondering their future deeply. Thanks for your story.

SeeingEyeSeeingEyealmost 7 years ago
Makes no sense

It hurt her to screw Dan, her moans were partially pain. Yet she fucked him four times the first night and set it up to manipulate her husband and Carol to do it again. She is a liar and a cheat, and he should be out of there. And leaving her cheating ass was not "childish," it was what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That ending spiraled out of control. She made it seem like that lunch was a date after all yet that's the last mention of it. Just a terribly sloppy ending, a lot of pointless chit chat leading up to it, and extra loose end thrown in at the last second and no resolution to any of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why?

Are you trying to work out anything.

Are you still with her.

Are you even still married?

Are you even talking to the bitch?

are you nuts?

you tolerated such disrespect for so long you lost all sense of reason and then set new standards of acceptance, so cheating and disrespect shall follow you all the days of your combined existence. You write weak and valueless characters, with out balls and too itchy selfish cunts.. BTW Take away his cellphone and he ends up much better off teaching in Kingman with a wonderful Arizona wife who loves him and rides her own bike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She played him

She's lying and playing him. She liked Danny's cock and hard sex too much. Going into the bathroom and fuck was and is cheating, and she has no regret she did it. Divorce the cheater, break the relationship with Danny. He's not your friend any longer. He conspired with your wife to keep fucking her. He didn't Man up, and did what was right, he was cuckolded, and he will be carrying the horns forever. She also knows she cuckolded him and got away crying and cajoling. Marriage is fucked up literally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Swapping

It almost never works out to be an even trade. When it does, between real friends, then a relationship can survive it, even prosper.

When it does not work out, because one of the two couples usually will be more compatible, then conflict is the most common result.

A few moments are not worth ending years together, something I know from my own past.

Well done tale.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 7 years ago
Well, I am a huge rjordan fangirl

Anyone willing to wade into the cesspool over on the AH and duke it out gets mad props from me! Hang in there :-) Randi.

thc1776thc1776almost 7 years ago
Once a cheater....

He comes back, they reconcile, she says to herself "He's OK with it now." Pretty soon she is going to fuck her boss, and Rick is going to be a permanent cuck.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 7 years ago
Very Poor outline/flow

They are friends and swap one nite -- ok, could be fun. He & carol set rules, the other 2 blew by them -- but so did they (after the other 2 did) -- we can buy this.

But-- they do it 2-3 more times that night & in bathroom. Hubby/Carol say they don't want it anymore, should have been the end of it.

They they meet in the bar, she wants to do it again, manipulate the others, etc. Then when he blows up, they do it in the bathroom behind his back.

Come on here, he leaves (shouldn't have) but the wife is "MAD" she doesn't see the issue and he doesn't bring up everything, it's over divorce her now. But this is fiction so from a writing standpoint:

.

This story cries for a good editor and some flow/continuity. I gave it 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I would think

that future cheating would be explicitly discussed and barred. Here, hubby does not seem to insist on an answer about her new principal and their lunch and future meetings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could have been better

I thought it was going to turning a BTB story, but fortunately, that was avoided. If he wasn't an uptight jerk, they could a have had a lot of fun. Don't understand the jealousy and possessiveness. We been married 40 years, swinging for 36, and still loving each other and having fun.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Story Sets Sail Against the Wind of Blowhard Keyboard Warriors

I enjoyed the story from a technical POV . rjordan is able to mindmeld the reader and narrator. The comment outrage stems from said narrator willingly being a prototype wishywashy snowflake who accepts wife's verbal abuse and deception. All marriages have peaks and valleys. The tale spotlights a definite trough in relationship of comrades and wedlock

. Danny is a good friend ? The story only detailed him in " houndawgg " mode . Who needs buddies like him ? Kate is a loving wife ? Not in the select time frame that author chose to spotlight. Ultimately the author needs to give us a reason why his narrator accepts being played .

I admire rjordan's ability to vividly frame a painful and poignant scene, yet he refuses to flip the other side of the coin and show why a non-self flagellating individual would choose to persevere with spouse and so-called best buddy. It's as if Charlie Brown married Lucy who is plotting to hook up with some slimey variant of Shroeder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It hurt to hear it, but I almost felt empathy for her at that moment.

Funny, because based on everything you wrote before that, I expected his reaction to be, "That's the biggest pile of horseshit I ever heard."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nothing to see here

She wanted a big cock and a hard fuck, multiple times. Wives who are willing to open their legs for the thrill of taking a large, strange cock are more numerous than many think. I'm not proud of it, but I did the same thing during a camping trip. A good, hard fucking is beyond blissfully pleasurable, especially when the guy nearly splits you in two. Once she had enjoyed it, be sure it has/will happen again. 5 stars.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Very well done

The angst and tension your story presents is excellent. I disagree that the wife's explanatiion is reasonable, in light of her duplicity in 1: originally breaking the no fuck rule 2: continuing to break it by choosing to sleep with Dan and then fucking him two more times 3: Meeting Dan to plan an encore the next night 4: Moving in the group bed in such a way as to manuever over to Dan and get fucked again 5: Doing it in the bathroom that night. Any one or two of those, then maybe I can believe her mumbo jumbo re "beautiful experience among friends" ; "was interrupted"; irritated with hubby so she fucked Dan secretly again, and he made her feel good.

The wife's attitude is also quite confrontational for someone in such a poor negotiating position. The is typical for a cheating wife to take the offensive and try to turn the argument and blame around to hubs.

But all that is what makes this a nice 4* story of a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Delusional

The writer asks us to believe that close friends try to get closer. The other couple had a bout with cheating so why would they be open to an open arrangement? My feeling is that they wouldn't be due to previous circumstances and the wife says she had a problem with it but got over it. Just could not believe the story line. Do over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agree with patillie

Good Story, bad wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another story that could have been a good one

But the writer decided to destroy it with the wife bullshit and the husband accepting it! He could try to feign all his life that he understood her bullshit, but his life would be hell. The false friend would never talk with him again if he really wanted his marriage to last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheating wife

Classic tale of a cheating wife. only looking out for herself. Conspiring to fuck behind her husband's back & against his express (Do NOT). Then getting angry when he does NOT agree. What was the comment about the principal? Having a backup & a new roll in the hay? Cut your losses & get out of Dodge...She's a tramp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Kate is nothing but a whore and a slut. She admitted it herself, shying she just moaning and pretending to feel god for Danny, yet when her husband Rick want to fuck her the second night the cunt Kate turns him down, yet later sneaks off to the bathroom to fuck Danny again what a disease ridden whore she is. Rick should never have forgiven her and taken her back she will only be fucking Danny sometime in the future of she will be spreading her legs for the new principle. In fact Rick should cut Danny's cock off and shove it down Kate's throat since she loves it so much.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsalmost 7 years ago
Plenty interesting, until....

...it went seriously off the rails near the end. I didn't know where it was going, but I didn't expect it to wither and die on the vine so suddenly.

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
wimpy

black and white - cheating IS cheating.... and what about "Ross"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needy Rick

Rick lets his insecure need for companionship keep him tied to an unfaithful wife. Who is in so much denial that she can't take responsibility for her own actions. So she tries to make her betrayed husband the bad guy. That kind of selfish immaturity guarantees she'll betray him again and with the womanizing Ross. Just like Rick, the author has a lot to learn about human nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"I don't know" is a stupid plot device.

He doesn't know why he didn't stop his friend from fucking his wife, even when he knew in advance that that is what they planned to do? This guy should stay with this whore because he is too stupid and timid to get a real woman to love and respect him. The wife WILL fuck Danny again, and blame it on her dufus husband. He might as well start shopping for cock cages. And no, Carol doesn't want to fuck this wimp shit either, he already knows that, he just hasn't figured out why. Cause she's got Danny the Kong Dong and she'll share with Kate if that's what it takes to keep her spot in line.

Apparently Kate was already planning his replacement. Apparently she forgot she was married when she was fucking Danny, and she forgot she's still married when she's going out on a date with Rick's replacement candidate. Yeah, Rick is a moron and deserves whatever he's willing to suck out of Kate's shared pussy. And of course, he won't know why he become her cuck boy. For Kate, its all just too beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What nonsense and shlaoow story!

The author did a very poor job on this story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context and the reasons itself are not strong enough.

this story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry you failed miserably 3*

You tried to rationalise cheating by convoluted reasoning. It didn't work. She cheated on him and betrayed him. He was a willing cuckold wimp.

Why do they not both accept that and reconcile or divorce on that basis. Everything else is just cuckold propaganda.

AwayfromrealityAwayfromrealityalmost 7 years ago
DON'T TRUST THE WIFE

The wife wants the husband to think he started it all when she was holding Danny's rod in the pool earlier in the day. Then she makes excuses later about how much it hurt but when she is talking to Danny in the cafe booth, she is telling him it is all she can think about. Making Danny happy does not over ride the kind of pain she said she endured while taking him. She wanted Danny's big dick and she went after it.

A good sequel would be the principal lighting a fire in Kate, since even though she was trying to reconcile with her husband, she willingly went out on a date with the principal and now she is in a position to be around him on a regular basis with no hubby around because he teaches at another school. Kate even goaded her husband about the date with the principal depending on what happened to them. This comment alone shows she has already developed a desire for another man. She is still hurt by what Rick did to her by blowing up at the motel and leaving.

Never underestimate the emotions of a woman when they are seriously hurt by someone they love. They need to find that emotional stability and security they had before they were hurt and they are susceptible to anyone who is willing to give it to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Accept the good parts?

And forget the rest? Great idea. But even in fiction that just doesn't work. Not only has he lost his friends, he's about to lose his wife. No way he forgets or "works it out". Horrible ending.

1 star

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Principal?

What about Sweetie's new principal ... the handsome womanizer? She basically laid it on the line that he would be in her playbook if Hubby didn't get his shit straight soon. And Hubby did not get it that together very soon, if at all. A threat left unanswered! For all We-The-Readers know, she's been balling him ever since their first lunch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't We All Just Get Along?

Things did not work out for Rodney King and likely won't for this couple, if they were real. That being said, I enjoyed the story and in my escapist mindset would like to believe it would work out.

I don't read these stories as real, but like a suggest above an alternate universe...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
is there subtlety here?

After first reading, my gut reaction was that Kate still had a lot of explaining to do.

Then something sank in: the entire story is written from Rick's POV. The reader is privy to his own emotions and thoughts. All we know about how the others are thinking and feeling is through Rick's perceptions and what he learns from what they tell him.

The author could have, but didn't let us into the POV of the other actors. Therein lies what seems to be a very well thought out study of how people can inadvertently live in alternate interpretations of reality, clouded by their own assumptions.

I won't spell out the details. If I am correct, then the author knows that at least one reader 'got it'.

Suffice it to say that acquiescence (Rick's behavior until he loses it) does not only condone a behavior, it implicitly condones the rationale that people construct for the behavior. Small steps are justified by the small steps of others, paths diverge, alternate realities lived, and eveything gets out of control.

There is interesting subtlety here.

zylofonezylofonealmost 7 years ago
A repost from years ago! :)

Wow...I've always thought this story was really hot, and was disappointed when it disappeared from Literotica years ago. Wound up having to bookmark it on the internet wayback machine. Glad to see it's back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Powerful story.

Powerful story. It certainly has provoked many strong reactions. I approach a story taking what the author presents and don't want to make up my own theories about what the characters are doing off stage. I hope the fictional characters really do get over it and live happily ever after. But it is hard to see how that is possible with what the author has given us. Like I said, a powerful story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Well it a good story but first night he laid rules and his wife and friend broke them . Then they woke two more times that night and fucked which is sneaky and cheating and she never mentions it. The second day they sneak away plot to do it again and she says how much bigger his dick is . All major betrayal by both which she never admits until he said he heard all. Then she sneaked with the wife and convienly rolled over her putting the friends dick in her, then hubby breaks it up and says no more but she gets pissed , why? Then they sneak and fuck in the bathroom and she doesn't mention that either until he tells he knows . She is a lying sneak and she had time to get her story straight. Dump her now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wife claims he's to big and it hurt that's why she was making so much noise. Bullshit she woke up a few times that night and fucked him again which she never mentioned. Then they plot secretly to fuck again which they almost do until he stopped them then she sneaks and fucks him again which she doesn't mention. Lying cheating cunt . Divorce is the only option because trust and the great friend ship is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good work

What's good about the story is that the wife doens't just mirror his views... there is a real disconnect between the two and the story captures that. But the weakness is that at least according to the husband's pov, she not only broker the rules and continued to break the rules the first night (but arguably at least still under the initial consent) and then schemed and manipulated her way to another romp the 2nd nite and when that got short-circuited, she outright cheated. When he confronts her he ends up focussing on the last time. That leaves out the her scheming and manipulation.... and she doesn't cop to it.

Have to agree with others that this only presages her continuing her scheming and manipulative behaviour in the future, esp. with a new boyfriend in her back pocket (her principal) which would be so easy and convenient for her.

The problem for our hero is that he tends to avoid meeting issue head on.... so even if she starts cheating, he is unlikely to realize it or face up to it. He should realize this about himself and bail. Learn from the experience so that in a new relationship he's able to deal with things in time, and not too late.

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 6 years ago
Interesting Read

I enjoyed this story way more than i thought i would. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was betrayal. She knew the husband would be hurt and she did it anyways. She plotted in advance and carried through with manipulation then threw a tantrum when it fell apart. And with friends like this who needs enemies.

Why is it every time the husband "man's up" and puts his foot down he is viewed as being childish and in the wrong? People don't realize that by going with the flow of what everyone else wants, a person ends up just being another lemming and going over the cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So...?

So...because she's angry with her husband, she fucks another guy. What a bunch of absolute bullshit! Then I guess it's ok to do that every time she gets mad at him and she feels neglected.

Divorce her ass! And she's already lining up the new principal.

rjordanrjordanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Not a biker at all

I'm not a "biker" at all, I'm a motorcyclist, ex-road racer (TZ750) and ex-desert racer with Checkers. Bikers are fat fucks who need a 1000 lb bike to carry their blubber and 300 lb old ladies around from beer joint to beer joint. And they voted for Trump. Why? You one of those?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the unresolved issue

Here is the crux of the matter for me .. when Kate says " But he was there for me that one time when I badly needed someone, and you weren't."

She couldn't wait until morning for her own husband? Her own husband was right there in body, and she couldn't wait until morning? Or even a couple of hours? She needed immediate gratification and comfort, and therefore went to Danny? Is this the best she could do by way of explanation? This is so lame that it begs a challenge, further discussion, further elaboration .. which she does not want to give. Case closed as far as she is concerned. I'd have loved to see all this from her own pov.

Overall, I liked the story. I don't need happy endings (BTB or otherwise), but her self-justification reads too much like a big loose end as far as the story goes .. specifically for Rick's own closure.

Then again, Rick's closing statement is " I'm still working that out." So this big loose end, this big hole to be filled if there is to be closure and resolution, might be a deliberate piece of writing.

Nonetheless, I can't help but ponder the implications of the possible challenge to Kate's self-justification that Rick never made, and which Kate never had to defend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very good debriefing

Hello from Greece! very good debriefing about the situation that they want. Very interesting story. Merry Christmas!

jazzharpjazzharpabout 5 years ago
Why do I care?

Well written story. And that’s why it’s upsetting. I first read this when first posted, and I circle back around to your story when I get disgusted with most of the stories being posted these days.

If there’s any actual autobiographical content here, are you still married to Kate?

I’d like to know how you ever got over Kate’s duplicity. I think there’s a great story to be told. Consider a sequel please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Old school

Story was riveting! Your an excellent writer. My pulse raised up & down on every paragraph. A woman will never let you know how fully she enjoys a dick bigger than yours. This wasn't your friends first rodeo. Takes a special person to watch their spouse orgasm w someone else. I'm not built like that. Congratulations on working things out. I'd tell the judge I started it,my wife finished it,& I can't take it. Plenty fish.fuck that....lesson ,,,don't do it,its a trap

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The road to self-destruction.

The beginning of the end. If the author's point was to point out the flaws in her bullshit, they did it.

Why the idiot would stay with her is obvious. He enjoys the pain of her humiliation.

Needs a chapter 2 where he comes to his senses and walks. He should leave as he will never truely forgive her. She should leave and find someone who enjoys that kind of, 'in your face, take it or leave it' attitude.

It could be a happy ending for both.*****

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good

Good writing, good story, but didn't care for the RAAC. She lied and cheated and did not deserve the reconciliation.

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 3 years ago
Not bad at the start but then it all goes to hell!!

Yeah they were good together... until they weren’t!! First time was okay for two and over the top for the other two. Then the two start conniving and then cheating/betraying. Once he heard them in the bar he should have put a lid on it before it had gone too far. Even then if she was a “faithful wife” there should never been the bathroom episode. By the way there was no indication about her discomfort when they met in the bar nor her willingness to try a second night. Additionally, isn’t it strange how she was red-eyed and teary when he goes to see her but is okay when she is going to lunch with the new principal? Lying, cheating bitch and he doesn’t call her on it!! Then he is dumb enough to take her back... JEEZ!!! Guess he will eventually learn “ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER”!!!

schulz777schulz777about 3 years ago

Interesting story about a husband who is a fool. It's true - nice guys are always loosers. Too soft. His wife and his friends played him like a violin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, and depressingly realistic.

As for the wife, though - much as I tend to root for reconciliations, in this case I think hubby needs to leave. She has been fundamentally dishonest about the whole thing. If sex with the friend was so uncomfortable due to his size, as she claims, why do it multiple times the first night, not to mention the bathroom incident? More to the point, *she* drove the whole scheme to have a repeat the second night because she wanted more of the "painful" experience. Sure, women might lie to their partner about not enjoying a larger cock to avoid hurting the man's ego - sometimes it may even be the truth - but the wife's actions spoke louder than her lies. That she kept up the lie even after knowing the husband overheard her plans does not demonstrate compassion, just disrespect.

Also, just a few days after the whole sad event, and the wife is already considering potential replacements for her husband, i.e. the principal? That's clear from her statement following the lunch date. Everything the wife does or says - at least as far as the reader knows - demonstrates that she is not fully committed to either the marriage or her husband, and he'd be best served by ending the relationship now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gave it a 3* - maybe a 5* if he had kicked Danny's ass - not a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the negative comments captured all the problems and unresolved story arc. But, well written and that I am bothered by it shows to me it was well written and the characters were believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wife did cheat and didn't appear to be sorry. wimpy - divorce the bitch. he needed to beat dannies ass. story was way too wimpy - could have been great. 1*

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Kind of weird.

The guy was mostly OK with his wife fucking his friend while he was banging the friend’s wife. But he decides to get his panties all in a bunch and get all moral because his wife wants to do it again, and does. So it’s not about his wife fucking another guy, it’s about him being able to control when it happens. It is also a contributing factor that he’s not that sexually into his buddies wife, so he’s not too interested in doing it again. Maybe if she was hotter, he would get behind letting his buddy fuck his wife some more.

It just seems to be a way for him (and the control and power oriented readers among us) to get all bent out of shape and pissed-off at the wife.

And our protagonist is barely self-conscious, emotionally. He has so much trouble figuring out what he feels and what he thinks, that it’s painful for some of us to have patience with him. He is as decisive as a potato. Thats’s OK, I guess. But it was like chewing on tinfoil to watch him completely unable to focus on the situation. And for him to be in such pain as to run away, over and over, day after day. This poor man needs to spend some time with a mental healthcare professional, somebody who is emotionally all there, to help him understand his own emotions. Then he’ll be able to better get through his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What was the beautiful part?

TwentysevenTwentyseven7 months ago

How the hell can there be a reconciliation when she behaves like this? What a dimwit he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous