All Comments on 'Jake & Allie Ch. 01'

by Negafrost

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Just when it started to get sexy

A well written story, and I think the Author might be a tease, I am looking forward to seeing the brother actually get his sister, and hopefully get his mother as well. It would make such a sweet story, both sis and mom coming back from a week at the beach with sore pussies,thanks to the work of the young stud.

wjthermanwjthermanover 15 years ago
I like it!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
ooh

intriguing! can't wait for next chapter!

desibandhudesibandhuover 15 years ago
boy that was good ..

good work buddy .. appreciated .. cannot wait for more ...

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritover 15 years ago
Great stuff!

First efforts are rarely so good. This is just a little short, so there's definitely going to have to be a Chapter 2. By the way, keep this to Jake and Allie - parent/offspring incest is really not hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please Continue

I liked the story. Pretty hot! Continue, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty good

Shame it looks like just a tease. No update since 08.

Glad this writer avoided the usual massive endowments for both his leads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
typical trash

what's the damn rush? they are only there a few hours and already feeling each other up NO WAY. as said at the begining they haven'y seen each other in four years they would need a few days or weeks to get to know each other again like they used to say in the sixties and seventies SPEED KILLS and you kill this story fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous