All Comments on 'Jake and Hannah'

by Mike2012

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
billie babkabillie babkaover 7 years ago
Glad to see you back

i love your stories. i find myself wishing i was the wife/girlfriend in the story. i think i like this latest one the best, as it seems Hannah is enjoying it all and embracing her own slutiness much more than in the other stories. She seems to truly love her own humiliation. Thank you for your excellent writing and i hope we will be seeing more of it in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love your stories, well developed characters and the situations are really hot! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Overkill......

The part where the husband and Mike had her at the bar. Mike with his hand up her thighs and feeling her wet pussy is incredible. The fact that they're surrounded by hundreds of people and yet manage to feel her up without anyone noticing is very erotic. It highlights what wife sharing is really about. Being able to partake of such activity with no one being the wiser. However, he killed it with the two black guys joining in. It was overkill to an extreme and could have been left out. It makes it into sado- masochism and gets away from the erotic. It killed it for me when it took that turn.

colesneil37colesneil37over 6 years ago
More please

Would love a continuation on this story, the direction it is going in could lead to lots of fun. Would love the thought of him cleaning his wife up after the father who hates him fucks her at last. One of the best story tellers on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank U so Much

I have stopped visiting literotica a while ago, just beacuase the lowering quallity of of non interesting stories since a long time ago.

But now Im glad that I have discovered your story.... Its simy amazing... Thank U so Much.

I knows this can be so much for a creator, but you should really consider adding a revisit - or perhaps merelly a fisrt visit -. to this nice loving couple home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please

Enjoyed this and been revisiting this on and off for an update.... Please do continue, perhaps titilate the father more... make him watch Hannah getting blacked, Husband and father can suck black cock... or the hated son in law can give the Father an op to do his daughter provided the father will ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jake and Hannah

The best story I can remember reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How about a long overdue....

follow up on Jake and Hannah? One of the best stories on this site!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
E

Excellent story. Would love to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jake lived my fantasy

Great story, I thought Hannah was a little over abused, but Jake's desires and actions during their sexual adventures were really matched to my fantasies. I would really like to read where this goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Follow ups

All of your stories are really good but they all leave you waiting for the next episode, please give us the next parts of your stories !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horny stories

Hi love the stories and this couple has the chance to go further

Hope you have time to work on them

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 4 years ago
Wow, that was nasty!

5 stars from me. You may have gone over the top, but whewwwww, that was some super hot nastiness! The addition of the whole father thing was like Emeril taking it up a notch! I thought I was the only one who had such nasty thoughts, but dannnngg, it's nice to know I have a long-lost twin brother out somewhere. Ha! I look forward to reading other submissions from you!

shang40shang40almost 4 years ago
One of the hottest

Hubby giving permission to wife to fool flirt in bar and an elderly man caress her thighs and even her pussy in the crowded bar is intoxicating.

The further episodes of white wife fucking in the suite is best. Loosing Anal virginity on tenth anniversary is best part.

The morning episode before leaving... Licking balls of another man that a black man while he fucking your wife is dream for many including me.

Jake is lucky to loose his virginity.

Hannah knows her father is pervert and always checks her. He touched her and she liked it. She also want him in her newly developed Cunt.

Hannah you will let your Dad to fuck you.

It is more sexy !!!!!

rodryder44rodryder44almost 4 years ago
Fiery

You must continue the storyline. Hannah fucks her father while Jake.......

QuietgyzQuietgyzover 3 years ago

Agree with all the others on the hotness of the story!!! Please do continue the storyline with father - super interesting. Perhaps another time with Andre and friends?

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

My wife became lover of my cousin during first year of our marriage. They had done kissing caressing each other in park and also at home. She only told me how they have been involved in each other and her mom noticed it asked her and she admitted. Her mom asked whether I know it. She said yes. So her mom said she can have him whenever possible but but let me know it later. For months following they only went to park. On our first anniversary we had slow sex but later she went to my cousin's room. There he gifted a nice gold chain. In return she kissed him long and then they retired on his bed. He fucked her hotly two times and also took her anal cherry. Around 7 am she returned to our room and directly sat on my mouth.

On second anniversary which we celebrated in a resort where she had first black man who danced with her. He fucked right in front of me.

It was hot.

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago
Nice storyline...

Nice storyline though I am not into incestual relationships but I understand the father/daughter infatuation... I have been in relationships where younger ladies are calling me Daddy while I am fucking them with my BBC!!!

I was looking forward to the story continuation with Andre and his friends... turning Hannah into a real BBC slut wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This story

This story should long ago received a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hit all the right buttons! Ready for Jake to turn beautiful Hanna over to Andre and his friends for a weekend blacked party and see her innocence further disappear while they film all the action for Jake. Maybe they give her back to Jake pierced or with ‘black owned’ tats?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please , more of Jake & Hanna as anonymous ,1 month ago stated . Jake turns Hanna over to Andre and his friends . for a weekend black party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story,you need to write a follow up , her Dad and her as well as getting together with the Black Guy and his friends.

Jason909Jason909about 2 years ago

This story needs a continuation. Please make it Mike!!

BigDaddyJimmBigDaddyJimmalmost 2 years ago

This story needs a F-D continuation.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

For the the debauchery, there is never a follow up. I guess she can’t get any more degraded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More they most certainly can go and be made to go further. It is not often when I have dreaded coming to the end of a story.

I hope you quickly continue with this story, it was made very real to the imagination.

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Wow awesome story, i hope you continue with next part of this story

Bak2DFutureBak2DFutureabout 1 year ago

Everyone is anticipating the conclusion where Dad's dream coincides with reality. How that changes them forever will be interesting. Long story. Well written

MCGeorge2021MCGeorge2021about 1 year ago

Loved it but if ever a story needed a part two it was this one - did she hook up with daddy or get some more black dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story. wonder what this story would be like from her viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Or a part 2 from her viewpoint with memories of this time. Maybe

thunderstormythunderstormy7 months ago

★★★★★ (5.0). ❤

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fucking erotic. She deserves a continuation of the story where she contacts Mike and Andre for more cocks to make her feel slutty again

daddy_is_bigdaddy_is_big6 months ago

★★★★★

I also strongly encourage and politely ask to continue writing this story with part 2 and more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jake's screwed up. Bad.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great Story, please continue with part 2,a lot can be added to the story. Hannah is just getting started in her perverted ways and enjoying it more than she will admit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Story began well and appeared to be an attempt to examine the conflicting emotions involved with wife sharing: an apprehensive wife who wants to be shared, a husband who is jealous but proud his wife is desired by others while learning how arousing being a voyeur can be.

Mike, the man to be shared with, is a player who is charming one moment, then a crude disrespectful cad the next.

Then near the end of page 2 the story collapsed - at least for me. Extra marital sex with Mike could have set the stage for emotional roller coasters. But the plotting to give Hannah to Mike's friend and another guy without consulting her turned the story into an abuse story, useful only for whacking.

Save the interracial fantasy and multi partners for a followup chapter.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 month ago

i want more, this is so hot. It had me wet from early doors, my orgasm so intense. Please keep writing, this sexy whore can't be left to fade away 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 hours ago

Loved it! More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous