Jake's Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright. This looks good, but I want you in the meeting to take minutes and look up any data that we may have missed. There's no telling what that prick might ask to try to scuttle this deal," Rodney announced as he stood up from the table. "Let's go."

I had a hard time focusing on my minutes as I watched Rodney work the meeting. He was calm and in control, never stumbling over any details and answering all questions and challenges to his data with ease. He was, in a word, impressive.

At the end of the meeting Rodney got full acceptance of his proposal. As I helped him collect his things, the others left the room. When we were alone, Rodney turned to me with a huge smile on his face.

"Alison. I couldn't have done this without you," he said as he moved in close and embraced me. "I think our first win together calls for a celebration, don't you?"

With that question, he leaned down and kissed me. What started as a gentle touch of the lips quickly became more passionate. Soon his hands were rubbing up and down my back and mine moved up around his neck to pull him into me.

"OK," he panted as he pulled back, "this is not the right place. Let's take this stuff up to the room and take it from there."

On the way past the front desk, Rodney stopped and spoke to one of the receptionists, who gave a quick glance my way before nodding and smiling back at him. My heart was pounding like a trip hammer as we rode up in the elevator. I could almost taste the sexual tension in the air, and I hoped that the scent of my increasing arousal would not embarrass me.

Once inside the room, our documents and computers piled neatly on the small desk and table, Rodney once again swept me up in his steel embrace. His arms felt almost rock hard as my hands ran up them to encircle his neck. The kiss that ensued was long and filled with promise, and I felt my insides go liquid with desire.

"Do you need to freshen up before we head down to dinner?"

"Maybe just use the toilet and touch up my makeup if that's alright."

Inside the bathroom with the door closed, a slight panic began to sink in. I was alone in a hotel room in a strange city with my incredibly sexy black boss. We had already kissed twice and we were getting ready to go out to dinner. My mind reeled with the possibilities of what might happen. He knew what Jake and I fantasized about. Surely he knew that I was attracted to him. Did he think that something might happen? Did I think that? Did I want that?

As I returned from the bathroom, I was greeted by the sight of Rodney's enormous bare back. Thick muscles rippled under his ebony skin as he pulled a fresh shirt over his arms. Hearing me enter, he turned to face me as he began to do up the shirt buttons. I wanted, more than anything in the world, to go over and run my little white hands all over his smooth chocolate skin, but with great effort I resisted.

Dinner was so wonderful and the champagne flowed so freely, that it wasn't until afterwards that it struck me that I needed to get a flight home. When I mentioned it, Rodney just smiled and said that there were no more flights this evening. Reaching across the table and taking my little hands in his, he looked deeply into my eyes.

"We can get you a room if you want," he purred. "But there's plenty of room in my suite, and I would certainly enjoy the company."

I was feeling good. Very good, and the wine and food had reduced my inhibitions to near zero. Rodney's smooth deep voice, inviting me up to his room went straight through me. I had no alternative but to nod my head and say that I would enjoy his company too. There was no question now about what was going to happen tonight.

When we got back to the room, I saw that an extra set of towels and another terry robe had been delivered to the room along with a complementary toiletries kit containing toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo. The surprise on my face must have shown because when I looked back at Rodney, that big grin was splitting his face.

"I requested this at the front desk after we left the meeting. You should know by now that I like to prepare for every contingency. You go in first, take a nice hot shower and freshen up," he suggested as he handed me the soft terry robe.

This was it. The moment of truth. Could I do it? Should I do it? I took the proffered robe and moved towards the bathroom as my mind swam with conflicting thoughts. This had been Jake's fantasy all along. He had pulled me into it and now it was mine too. Yes, I decided, I wanted this.

The hot water cascading down my naked flesh felt good, revitalizing after a long and exciting day. My head full of shampoo I jumped when the curtain pulled back and a pair of hands grabbed my waist.

"Here," Rodney purred in my ear. "Let me help you with that, then I'll do your back and you can do mine."

His big hands moved up my torso and began to massage my scalp. He then took the hand shower and continued the sensuous massaging as he rinsed the shampoo from my hair. I marveled at how gentle he was, given his large muscular body. When he was satisfied with my hair, he grabbed the soap and began to work up a lather on my back. His soapy hands soon moved down and began to knead my ass.

"Hhmmm," he hummed into my ear. "Just a few more pounds and this will fill my hands completely. Perfect. And these," he continued as his hands slid up my sides and around to my breasts, "these will be getting bigger too."

As he whispered these things into my ear, he began to roll my straining nipples between his thumb and forefinger, sending a jolt of arousal straight to my clit, and causing me to push my ass back against him. When I did, I felt his stiff cock slide upward between us.

"They're not the only things getting bigger," I teased as I ground my ass back into his body.

One of Rodney's hands left my breast and pressed down over my abdomen until it was cupping my sex. I felt a long thick finger slowly trace along my entrance and stroke my inner lips. Opening my eyes I looked down to see his large ebony hands playing with my soft white body and it brought me, almost instantly, to the point of orgasm.

"Wait here," Rodney commanded as he pulled back from our embrace. "There's one more thing."

In an instant he was back in the shower with his shaving cream and razor. I keep myself well trimmed, down there, but had never gone for the full Brazilian look. I had a strong feeling that was about to change.

"Now Alison," He began as he lowered himself to his knees. "You already know that I like my women with a little meat on their bones, but I also like them clean. I enjoy eating pussy, but I find the pubic hair cramps my style. Let's get you shaved."

In less than a minute, the remnants of my curly pubes were swirling down the drain and Rodney was rubbing his soapy hands over my smooth mound. Pulling on my lips and tickling my extended clit. My mind was awash in arousal. I felt like a hormone addled teenager as Rodney stood back up and took me in his thick strong arms. As our tongues played between each others lips, Rodney reached behind me and turned off the water.

With the water off, Rodney was out of the shower and holding my robe in front of him to help me with it. Then quickly turning put his robe on too, took my hand, and led me towards the bed. Taking me in his strong arms he lifted me off the floor and lay me gently back on the sheets before handing me my phone.

"You need to let Jake know that you're stuck in Cleveland with me and I have an idea," he announced in response to my questioning look. "Hold this up and start recording your face."

As I lay back on the bed wondering what in hell he was up to. I felt my robe being parted and then his hot breath on my newly shaved flesh. Pushing my thighs apart, Rodney pressed his thick lips onto my pussy and began to eat me with gusto. His wet lips and tongue seemed to completely envelope my sex. Sucking, tickling, kissing, licking. Up, down, around and around, his tongue pressing deeply inside me. My arousal level skyrocketed as he worshiped my pussy with his mouth.

It took every bit of my concentration to continue to hold the phone above my face and record myself. I know I was moaning and panting within seconds and was on the verge of what promised to be an enormous orgasm in under two minutes. As my legs stiffened and I began to squeal with delight, Rodney stopped and closed my robe.

"What the fuck?"

"Here, let me see the recording," Rodney instructed as he crawled up beside me.

After eating another meal alone in front of the TV, Jake heard his phone chime an incoming message.

"About time," he thought, assuming Alison was telling him she was on her way home. Jake thumbed his phone to open the message.

"I'm working late. With Rodney. In Cleveland," he read. There was an attachment.

Alison's face on the screen was contorted with sexual frenzy, alternating between what appeared to be intense pleasure and moderate pain. He didn't recall her ever gasping and moaning like the sounds that emanated from the speaker. It was, in a word, hot.

Surely this was some kind of a prank. Jake knew that his boss had gone to Cleveland today, but there had been no suggestion that Alison had gone with him. Then, come to think of it, he hadn't seen her in the office all day. She was probably just filming herself masturbating. You know... Phone sex. Looking at the video again, He could clearly see both her arms framing her face as they held the phone. Jake was almost instantly hard in his pants.

Fifteen minutes later, his phone chimed again.

"Look after yourself. Stuck in Cleveland. Won't be home tonight." Another attachment.

His hands were shaking so badly that it took Jake three tries to open the file. This time he was looking back at his wife's face as she lay face down on a bed with her arms in front of her holding the camera. Although her upper body lay on the bed, she was on her knees with her ass elevated above the bed. Suddenly, her mouth and eyes flew wide open.

"OH GOD," she squealed. "Easy... Easy... OH MY FUCKING GOD... You're so big. So FUCKING BIG. God Rodney go slow. OH... OH... OOOHHHHHH."

Barely able to tear his attention away from her face, Jake was able to see the large black body moving behind his little white wife. This was it. This was real. She was there, with him, and he was fucking her. At this realization, and without even touching himself, Jake came in his pants.

After sending the last message, I found myself laying on my back with my powerful black boss pumping his enormous cock deep into my welcoming pussy. Each deep thrust pushed me closer and closer to my peak.

"Do you like this baby? Do you like this better than that fake dick Jake pushes into you? Tell me. Say it. Tell me you love my fat black cock stretching your pussy."

"Oh GGGGod Rodney. I cccccan't Oh... Oh... So good. SSSSooo good," I gasped before inhaling a huge wheezing breath. "So big. So hard. So... Oh... OH... I'm gonna cum on your cock. OOHH... Fuckme... Fuckme... FUCKMEEEEEEEEEEE," I screamed as I reached my peak and was catapulted into an orgasm that rocked me to my soul.

As I lay thrashing beneath him, I felt Rodney's huge strong body tense and then spasm as he released his seed into my molten center. As gush after gush of his thick jizz pumped into my willing cunt, I came and came and came again.

I opened my eyes just as the cold light of day began to filter through the window shades. Oh God. What had I done? Rodney's thick arm was draped over my torso and his hand was cupping my breast as he held me close to his chest. I could feel his hard cock laying across my thigh. I was naked. In bed with a black man, also my boss. What would happen now?

The heat from his cock felt like it might actually burn into my thigh. As apprehensive as I was about what had already happened, I couldn't stop thinking about that magnificent tool and I felt my pussy begin to tingle. Slowly, so as not to wake him too soon, I moved my arm downwards. When my hand reached its intended goal, I could feel the pulse of his heartbeat throbbing in his rigid flesh. Giving it a squeeze, I began to stroke him. A soft moan escaped his lips as he came awake.

"Babe," he whispered, "I love that, but I gotta go."

What did that mean? Did he have to leave? A little flutter of panic flew through my guts.

"While I'm in the bathroom, why don't you call the airline and push our flights back to noon?"

"Oh THAT go," I screamed to myself feeling rather silly.

Our morning coupling had little of the urgency of what we had done last night. It was slow and sensuous and when he entered me I reveled in that amazing feeling of fullness as I came repeatedly.

I was extremely nervous as Rodney walked me to the front door and we let ourselves in. He had insisted on going onto the house and making sure that I would be OK returning to Jake after what we had done.

"So. How was your trip to Cleveland," Jake smirked as I staggered in through the front door. "OH. Hi Rodney. I wasn't expecting to see you." Jake continued a little haltingly.

"Hello Jake. I just wanted to make sure that you were going to be OK with what happened and that Alison would be coming home to a safe environment," Rodney explained. "So how are you?"

"To be perfectly honest, I was a little shocked at getting the videos. I never expected that. After I'd had some time to process what I saw, my shock turned to arousal and I'm excited to have my wife back home."

"OK. Seems like things are good here. I'm sure you'll be safe, so I'll see you bright and early on Monday morning," Rodney said as he leaned down, kissed me good bye, and left.

"Soooooooo? Tell," Jake wheedled.

"I need a hot bath," was the only reply I could muster.

As I lay, eyes closed in the steaming bubble bath, I heard the door swing open and then shut. Jake handed me a glass of white and asked if I wanted to talk yet. I was tired and achy, and just felt like languishing in my bath for a while. I told Jake that I needed a chance to soak and reflect and that we would talk in a little bit. Jake was disappointed, but understanding and left me to soak.

Before long, the steaming hot water began to ease my tired aching muscles and my mind began to wander over the events of the past twenty four hours. As I recalled the feeling of being skewered on Rodney's thick meat, I felt the tingle of arousal begin deep in my core. My hand began a slow journey down my abdomen and as it reached my crotch, I was reminded of my new hairless condition. This too caused my arousal to increase.

I had never really been the submissive type, insisting on fair and equal treatment from all my partners. But somehow, it was different with Rodney. Maybe it was because he was my boss and I followed his direction at work, but no lover had ever taken control of me the way he was doing. As my hands moved over my body, I could feel that I had already gained a little weight at Rodney's insistence. This just, confirmed why I had noticed my clothes getting a little tighter.

He hadn't asked if I was willing to gain some weight, he had insisted. He hadn't requested me to shave myself bald, he had simply grabbed his razor and done it, and as I had dressed this morning, he had simply told me to keep it that way for him. I realized that my relationship with Rodney, if we were to have one, would be different in many ways than any relationship I'd had before.

Soothed by the hot water and wine, I wrapped myself in my robe and headed out to face my husband and talk about my affair.

"Yes. I liked it," I answered his initial inquiry, "he was gentle at first and then once I got used to him he really started fucking me."

"He started out by eating my pussy. No. Actually he started out by shaving my pussy when we were in the shower," I corrected myself.

A smile broke on Jake's face and he immediately requested that I show him my newly shaved crotch. I could see his stiff prick tenting the front of his sweats and couldn't resist teasing him a little. After making him plead just for a bit, I pulled the front of my robe apart and spread my legs enough for him to see.

"If you want to hear more, You'll have to come over here and eat me while I tell you the rest," I commanded as I spread my legs further apart and slid my ass to the edge of the chair.

Jake had never been too eager to eat my pussy in the past, but with the incentive of hearing more details, he eagerly crawled between my knees and began to pleasure me.

"He told me to take the first video while he ate my pussy and then told me what to send to you," another sign of how I was being submissive I realized. "He positioned me for the second video and then had me film myself the first time his cock entered my cunt. That's how he said it too. His cock, my cunt."

"Yes," I answered his next question, "I was cuming in that second video as his cock slowly stroked into me. I can't even tell you how many times I came as he fucked me, There was no way I could have kept track even if I had thought to do it."

I reached down and stroked the back of Jake's head as he continued his ministrations on my drooling sex. Clearly Jake was very aroused by hearing the details of my time with Rodney. I wondered what his reaction would be to my next tidbit.

"He's big. Very big. I can't close my fingers around his cock and it's probably a couple inches longer than our toy. I was eventually able to take the whole thing inside me though, but I think he may have rearranged some of my internal organs."

"He fucked me three times last night and then again first thing this morning. He pumped me so full of his cum that I had to wear a tampon to keep it from dribbling down my leg on the trip home. Can you taste him?"

As those words left my mouth, I felt Jake's body stiffen and heard the throaty moan he usually makes when he orgasms. Realizing that he had just cum in his pants from hearing the details of my time with Rodney pushed me over the edge too and I squirmed on his tongue as my orgasm washed through me.

Jake had a tee time booked for the following morning and as much as he wanted to stay home and play, he had to go. I was actually happy to see him go since my pussy was a bit tender from my time with Rodney and I needed to recover.

Sipping a steaming mug of coffee, I thought about what had happened. It was the culmination of what had become an obsession with interracial sex. Jake was obviously OK with my having slept with our boss. I had cum like never before, and I was pretty sure that Rodney had enjoyed himself too. But should we continue? Work and romance is never a good mix. Sexual relations between supervisors and subordinates is rarely tolerated by any company. This whole thing could end really badly, but for the time being it was just too good to pass up.

By the end of the weekend, I was sure there was no way we could stop. Jake had been beside himself with sexual energy the whole time. He grilled me for details ate my pussy like never before and fucked me until we were both sore. No there was no way I could stop now, even if I wanted to.

First thing Monday morning as I sat at my desk sipping my coffee and eating the buttered croissants that Rodney had left for me my phone rang.

"Alison. Would you please step into my office for a minute," Rodney's smooth commanding voice poured out of the receiver, "and bring your cell phone."

When I walked into the room Rodney asked me to shut the door as he remained seated behind his desk. He inquired about how my weekend had been and if Jake and I were still OK with everything that had happened so far. The "so far" was a clear indication that Rodney had come to the same conclusion about continuing our affair that I had. There was going to be more.