Jake's Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know Alison, there's a little something I need you to do for me this morning," he began as he rolled his chair back a bit from his desk. "There's a little fantasy I've had for years and I think you can help me out. I want you to come over here and crawl under my desk and give me a blow job."

As soon as the words entered my head, they went straight to my pussy and caused it to tingle. I never even considered questioning his command, I simply walked over to his desk handed him my phone and got down on my knees. Luckily the desk was quite large and as Rodney unzipped his slacks, I was able to crawl into the space between his legs and squirm back as he pulled his chair forward.

There was not much room left in there, but I had little trouble getting myself into position and taking the enormous head of his ebony rod deep into my mouth. As I began to suck and lick him, I heard Rodney utter a deep soft moan. Encouraged, I increased my efforts.

When I heard the knock on the door, I froze, but Rodney reached down and pulled my head further onto his cock as the door opened.

"Hi Rodney." It was Jake's voice, which caused a wave of panic to wash over me. I've got the budget report you requested."

"Hi Jake," Rodney replied as his hand once again pulled my head onto his rigid prick. Yeah. Thanks for bringing that report up. Just drop it in my in box please."

"OH MY GOD," my mind screamed in panic, "Jake's gonna see. Jake's gonna see me kneeling under Rodney's desk with his dick in my mouth!" It's not that Jake didn't know that I'd had sex with Rodney, it was just the possibility of him actually witnessing my submission right here in the office.

"Alison wasn't at her desk," Jakes voice came from right behind me. "Do you know where she is? I wanted to ask her something."

"Yeah. She's doing a little job for me right now she should be back at her desk soon." Rodney replied.

"Don't gag... Don't gag..." I ran the mantra through my mind. "If you gag he'll hear you... Don't gag..."

The seconds seemed like hours as Rodney held my head in position and thanked Jake for the report, offering to let me know he had dropped by when I was done my little job. The instant I heard the door click shut, my mouth was flooded with cum. Some men are shooters, others are dribblers, Rodney's cum simply flowed out. More like waves than individual squirts. Slow, rhythmic and relentless. Filling my mouth until I had no choice but to swallow to make room for more.

"There was something funny about Rodney asking me to deliver that report," mused Jake as he sat at his work station. "He's always just sent his PA down to collect it before. I wonder what "job" she is doing for him instead?"

Jake was pulled back from his reverie by the sound of an incoming message on his phone. It was from Alison.

"Just finished Rodney's job." There was an attachment.

The video was dark, but there was no mistaking that it was Alison's face, and that she was sucking on a large black cock. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and her cheeks began to bulge out. Jake clearly heard Rodney tell her to swallow and watched as she complied. By the time the video was over, Jake was rock hard in his pants.

Now it all made sense. Alison had been under Rodney's desk and her "job" had been a "blow job". Rodney had asked him to bring up the report so he would be in the room while she was blowing him under his desk. Rodney must have shot the clip right after Jake had been there and had Alison send it to him so he'd know what had happened. Desperately in need of relief, Jake rushed to the men's room to stroke himself off.

Thanks to Rodney's insistence that I eat, I began to gain quite a bit of weight. One morning, I couldn't find any clothes that fit me. Finally struggling into a skirt and blouse, I looked in the mirror and could see myself bulging out all over. I looked ridiculous.

"Rodney. You have to stop insisting that I eat so much and stop bringing in doughnuts and croissants every day. I'm getting too fat for my clothes and..."

"Nonsense," Rodney cut me off, "You just need to move up a size. Here's my credit card. You take the afternoon and buy your sexy self some sexy clothes. You know what I like. Nothing below mid-thigh or that doesn't show a good bit of cleavage gets charged to this card. Get new underwear too. Nothing but thongs and half bras allowed. Oh and make sure at least one dress is a halter style that can be worn without a bra at all. I believe that the girls need to be let off leash more often."

I made a pretty big dent in his monthly limit, but if the man wanted sexy not trashy, at least on the outside, then it was going to cost. Jake was flabbergasted when I came in the door with all the packages, and even more-so as he watched me replace my drawer full of granny panties with thin lacy thongs. I modeled a few pieces for him and we fucked like bunnies thinking about me showing off for our boss.

As the weeks passed, I became more and more addicted to Rodney's cock and to his games with Jake. Whenever I went into his office, his large black hand found it's way up to my short skirt and onto my naked ass. He would eat my pussy at least twice a week, and fuck me just as often.

I had always worn my breasts high and tight in a solid bra. On the days when I wore the halter dresses he asked me to buy, I was aware of the completely different profile I presented and the feeling of my mostly unrestrained breasts bobbing and weaving on my chest turned us both on. On those days I almost always ended up sitting on Rodney's lap with my top undone, being fondled before he lay me over his desk for a good fucking.

Rodney had no interest in letting Jake watch us together, but he enjoyed shooting all kinds of little videos and had me send them to him. Sex with Jake was good. Sex with Rodney was epic. I had never cum so much in my life and although Jake and I still made love, I came to crave the fucking Rodney gave me more and more.

"Alison," Rodney announced one Monday night. I have to head down to Orlando to finalize the distribution of my mother's estate. I'll be leaving Thursday morning and expect to be back in the office next Tuesday. How would you like to come along for a little vacation?"

There was no mistaking the intent. We would be vacationing as a couple and I would be sleeping with him while we were away. After the Cleveland trip, Jake and I had discussed my traveling and staying with Rodney. Although Jake was OK with the idea, he insisted that I give him some advance warning rather than just disappearing as I had on that occasion. I told Rodney that I would like to go with him, but needed to make sure Jake didn't have anything planned.

"If he does, tell him to change it. You need some time off," Rodney commanded.

I was wearing Rodney's favourite NSFW halter dress when he picked me up on Thursday morning. I had already kissed Jake goodbye when he left for work for the day. When I opened the door, Rodney stepped in, took me in his big strong arms and pulled me into a passionate kiss. In no time at all, he had his hands on my tits and his thick fingers were pinching my stiffening nipples.

"OK," he said as he stepped back. "Let's take a look in your suitcase shall we?"

Being a frequent flier, Rodney knew the benefits of traveling with only a carry on. No lost luggage, no baggage line ups or delays. Taking my bag, Rodney put it on the dining room table and opened it up. It thrilled me a little as I watched his large hands caress my lacy thongs and bras, but it surprised me when he took most of my clothes including my bathing suits out of the bag.

"We'll do some shopping in Orlando and you'll need room in here for the new outfits," he explained as he closed my mostly empty bag and headed toward the door. "We'll leave that pile of clothes there for Jake to ponder."

With the extra weight I had gained due to Rodney's insistence, by breasts and bottom had expanded significantly. I'm sure I would have turned men's heads to watch my tits and ass as they danced unrestrained under my thin halter dress even if I had been alone in the airport, but being so provocatively dressed on the arm of a huge black man garnered even more interest. Although I saw a few frowns of disapproval, there were also a few knowing smiles, particularly from some of the women.

The flight was rather uneventful, and we were soon disembarking in Orlando. As we left the arrivals area, I saw a tall black man rushing toward us. Rodney dropped our bags and grabbed him up in a huge bear hug. After that initial greeting, he stepped back and introduced me to his brother Raymond.

Just as tall but much slimmer than Rodney, Raymond had a full head of nappy black hair which made him look younger than his brother. When I reached out to shake, I noted that the fingers on his large hands were long and slim, and wondered for an instant if his cock was too. I involuntarily glanced down at his crotch for an indication, but caught myself before my gaze lingered too long. "Stop it!"

Raymond had moved into their mother's house after her passing and that is where we were going to be staying while we were in town. Now that I was being escorted by two large black men, I noticed even more attention from the people in the airport as we walked out to Raymond's car. Once we were on our way, Rodney said that we needed to stop at a mall to pick up a few things for me, and soon enough we were attracting attention there too as we walked around the stores.

Rodney sent me into the swimsuit section alone while he made a telephone call to the lawyer. The sales clerk was very friendly and helpful as I looked at some of the one and two piece suits on display. I noticed a little flash of shock when Rodney walked up and kissed me, asking if I had found anything yet.

"Not that one babe," he admonished me, "waayyy to conservative for around the pool."

Moving to another display, Rodney picked up what appeared to be little more than two pieces of string. The triangular patches of cloth on the top looked barely large enough to cover my areolae, and the cloth on the bottoms was even smaller with nothing but a piece of string up the back. I knew that Rodney liked me to dress sexy, but this was a little much considering that Raymond was with us. I was sure that he wouldn't mind though, when I saw a sly smile on his face when I glanced his way.

"We'll take two of these please. What colours do they come in?" Rodney asked the shocked salesgirl.

Picking out a yellow and a blue one, we were soon on our way. Next stop was at a dress shop, and soon I was the proud owner of another flimsy halter dress and two little skin-tight black Lycra dresses that barely covered my ass when I walked. A quick stop for a bottle of sunblock, and we were on our way to the house.

After a bite of lunch, Rodney suggested that we all relax by the pool for a bit before he had to go to meet the lawyer. When I put on my new bikini, I was even more shocked than I had been in the store. I was, for all intents and purposes, naked. The tiny cloth patches did cover my areolae, but only barely. A little bit of the dark skin was still visible around the edges. Had I not been totally hairless, the little yellow pouch that cupped my pussy would have revealed it to the world. The top of the pouch barely covered my clit as Rodney tied up the strings at my hips and pulling the back string deep between my naked cheeks.

When we walked out to the pool, I thought Raymond's eyes were going to pop right out of his head. I had never felt so exposed in my life. I felt as if my entire body was wiggling and bobbing around as I walked. When Rodney's hand dropped down to squeeze my bare ass, I felt myself blush at the same time as my pussy began to tingle with excitement.

"My my my Alison. You look absolutely stunning in that suit. It is perfect for you," Raymond complemented me as we reached the pool. "It was a joy to watch you walking over here. Rodney was right, you are an incredibly sexy woman," he continued, motioning me to sit in a lounger he had set up next to his.

I had to turn my back to him in order to sit and when I did, I heard a sharp intake of air as my naked ass was revealed to his hungry eyes. When I was seated, I glanced at Raymond's crotch and saw the long bulge of his semi-hard dick in his swim trunks which caused my tummy to really begin to melt.

Laying back on the lounger, I closed my eyes to collect my thoughts. This was insane. My black lover, who was also my boss, had presented me, virtually naked, to his brother. Was he teasing him? Taunting him? Bragging? Or was there some more nefarious plan in play. As that thought entered my mind I recalled some movies we had watched where the actress had been with two men at once. Now I was really starting to leak.

Jake had just come back from getting his afternoon coffee when he heard his phone chime indicating an incoming message. Assuming that Alison was just letting him know that she had arrived safely, he thumbed the phone to call up the message.

"My new bikini. Rodney's brother Raymond." Two attachments.

Jake's eyes widened when he saw the first jpeg image. The "bikini" that Alison was wearing was nothing short of scandalous. Both of Alison's breasts were fully exposed except where the tiny triangles of fabric barely concealed her nipples. At first he thought she was bottomless, but then he noticed the equally tiny pouch of fabric which cupped her sex. He was fully hard by the time he selected the second attachment.

In this picture. Alison had turned her body so that her back was visible and then looked backwards over her shoulder towards the camera. Her ass was completely bare unless you wanted to count the thin string which disappeared between her generous butt cheeks. What stopped Jake's heart for an instant was that Alison was hanging on the shoulder of a tall black man who was not Rodney. Raymond had a huge smile on his face. His large black hand was in stark contrast to Alison's white hip where he held her close to him as the picture was taken. The rest of the afternoon was a wash out for Jake as he couldn't get his head around his own feelings.

After getting me to send the pictures to Jake, Rodney had left for his appointments. He had suggested that I relax and catch some sun out by the pool. Which is exactly what I did. As I lay face down on the lounger the sun began to spread it's warmth through my tired body, and soon I was fast asleep.

I awoke to the feeling of a pair of large hands sliding up and down my back. It was obvious from the sensation that there was something rather slippery being applied to my skin, so I assumed that Rodney had returned and was applying another coat of sunscreen to make sure I didn't burn. As the hands moved outward to my sides and downward onto my ass, I began to squirm and moan with arousal.

The hands expanded their territory until they were traveling from my ankles to my neck. Fingers wide, they slipped upward from my feet to my shoulders, then outward and down my arms. The return trip was along my sides, teasing the sides of my breasts and hips on the way by. I don't know when it happened, but I soon realized that there were no strings impeding the motion. My suit had been undone at some point during this massage. I also felt the brush of his stiff dick on my naked skin indicating that he too had lost his suit.

"Turn over and let me work on the front." I was shocked to hear Raymond's voice whispering in my ear. Shocked and more than a little excited by the discovery that it was he and not Rodney who had been working me over.

Without giving it much thought, I simply followed his instruction and soon his slippery hands were sliding over my naked breasts stomach and thighs. It took less than a minute before I felt Raymond's fingers on my inner thighs pressing outward. Relaxed and horny, I let my legs fall open and was soon rewarded with a gentle kiss and lick to my pussy. It didn't take long before I was urging him on as he ate my pussy with gusto.

The feeling of his long thin finger sliding deep into my pussy really made me moan, and soon he was sliding two of them quickly in and out as he continued tonguing my extended clit. Looking downwards, I could see Raymond's dark eyes looking directly back at me. By now my pussy was drooling with my excitement and his fingers were well coated and slippery. Keeping his eyes locked on mine, I felt him remove his fingers from my pussy and slide one of them further down.

I'm no stranger to anal sex, but it's not something Jake has any interest in doing. Although I do tease myself there sometimes while masturbating, it has been a while since anyone else had entered that orifice. When Raymond's wet finger pressed at the opening, I simply nodded my head, relaxed, and let him slide it right in. All the time, his eyes remained locked on mine as he continued to eat my pussy and finger my ass.

By the time he had worked his second finger into my back passage, I was beside myself. My brain was screaming at me. I was lying on a lounger in a backyard in Orlando while a black man that I had met a few hours ago was eating my pussy and fingering my asshole. It was like something out of one of Jake's favourite movies and that thought pushed me over the edge to a monumental orgasm.

As my excitement ebbed, I was suddenly concerned about our location and whipped my head quickly around to see if we had been observed.

"Don't worry Alison," Raymond soothed with a smile, "we're pretty secluded here and all the neighbours are at work this time of day anyway."

As he moved up from between my legs, I got my first look at his stiff dick. At least as long as Rodney, he was much thinner. His slender pole stood horizontally out from his thin frame as he moved toward my head. All thoughts of being observed vanished as I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and took the head deeply into my mouth. The excitement of eating my pussy and fingering my ass had primed him for me and in less than a minute, I was swallowing his huge load.

Rodney arrived with three thick steaks, baking potatoes, and corn on the cob. Raymond went to the basement and pulled out a bottle of red wine to complete the meal. The men insisted that I just relax and sip my wine as they prepared the meal. By the time we sat down to eat, I was ravenous. And not just for the food.

Having stopped by at his favourite bar for a beer after work, Jake was late getting dinner and clearing up the kitchen. He had just pushed the wash button on the dishwasher when he heard his phone chime an incoming message.

"BBQ tonight. Spit roasted PA." Of course there was an attachment.

Jake's jaw dropped open in amazement. The video showed Alison lying face down over the back of a couch. Behind her was Rodney who was vigorously thrusting his cock into her pussy as he pulled her hips back toward himself with every thrust. In front of her was Raymond, who was repeatedly pushing his long thin dick as deeply into her mouth as possible. He turned up the sound.

"Gluck, gluck, gluck. Gaak. Pfft. Gluck, gluck, gaaauuuk." Alison was obviously struggling with Raymond's attack on her throat, but it was also clear that she was not asking him to slow down or stop. As if at some unseen signal, Rodney and Raymond switched ends and now it was Raymond who was pounding Alison's pussy while Rodney slipped his big dick between her lips.

Suddenly, Jake saw Alison begin to spasm. Her entire body jerked and writhed like she was having some kind of fit. A low throaty wail unlike any noise he had ever heard her make, emanated from the speaker. As his wife lay there twitching and twerking, the two black men continued to hump her which drove her to increasingly intense spasms of pleasure. By the end of the video, all three were spent.