Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine pondered her answer before haltingly explaining, "Mi love drop legs... a mean to dance. Mi... I lived in Kingston and went Quad every weekend. I did all Bacchanals and danced all night. I did Road March so I could dance all day. Six months ago, I hear Club Calypso hiring bikini dancers. I wanted get paid for do what I love. I came and dance for manager. He hire me. For two months I dance weekends and eat a food... sorry, I make lot money. I quit job in Kingston, move here, and dance five, six nights a week. Last month, manager ask if I want dance in Lounge... here. Commissions and tips bigger. I worried about dancing naked and to letting customers touch. I remember, each week downstairs I wore smaller bikini and many times finished circuit wid no top. Eff me t'ink... If I think I get bigger tips for table dance, I showed customer my glamity. When I lap dance, if no one see and customer safe, I let customer touch tits and, if he tip, pums."

Denise smiled and asked, "So it was just a matter of degrees between dancing in a club, in a Road March, downstairs topless, and here naked while people fondled your pussy?"

"That's it!" Jasmine laughed, "I take ongle few steps to go from dancing at Quad to dancing naked in man's lap."

"What are you thinking about when you're dancing? What is it that makes you look so happy, so blissful?"

Jasmine closed her eyes and remembered her thoughts while she was dancing, she almost whispered, "I dream I'm dancing for mi boyfriend. Mi mek 'im see mi erect nipples, mi wet pussy, 'im know mi do what 'im wants, show 'im mi sexy, like girls on his poster—"

Jasmine opened her eyes, turned to Denise, and shouted, "Jeezam, you her! You girl on poster in my boyfriend's bedroom. You my competition!"

Annika laughed, "Denise, I think you've just met someone that doesn't like your poster."

"True? You the girl on Bacchanal poster?"

"Yes, she's the one on the right," Annika told Jasmine, snickering at Denise's discomfort.

"Can I take picture of us? My boyfriend will come in pants when he sees."

"Where's your camera?" Annika asked, knowing the answer.

Jasmine thought for a second and scowled when she realized what Annika already knew.

Annika offered a solution, "I have my camera with me. I could take a picture, print it, and give it to you the next time I'm here."

"You really do that for me?"

"Sure, I'd love to. I've always wanted a picture of Denise dancing naked on stage," Annika answered as she giggled.

"Mother, what exactly are you suggesting?"

"That you dance with Jasmine. And when you're ready, I'll take a picture of you and Jasmine dancing... naked."

"Naked? Are you serious?" Denise almost shouted.

"Absolutely! Unless you don't want to help this beautiful young lady please her boyfriend, finish your wine, get up, and show Jasmine what a marvelous dancer you are while she teaches you her secret to being blissful and happy while dancing naked."

Denise frowned as she recited two of her latest, oft-used mantras, "In for a penny, in for a pound. Remember, every uninhibited act has been a positive experience."

After downing her wine, Denise stood and announced her acquiescence, "Okay Jasmine, let's dance for my mother and give her a show."

Jasmine stood, smiled at Denise, and asked, "You dance any Calypso music, correct?"

"I can dance to everything that's played in the club so far," Denise answered as she started to move with the Chutney song that was playing.

Jasmine began to dance with Denise. They were soon connected. They matched one another, step for step, shimmy for shimmy, hip thrust for hip thrust. Just before the three-song set ended, Annika waved the waitress over and ordered another round.

After everyone cooled off with a sip of wine, and just before the next set of music was to begin, Annika took her camera from her purse, smiled at Denise, and announced, "Okay, I'm ready to take some pictures of you two dancing together. How about you Denise, are you ready to strut your stuff?"

The music started, a Mambo. Denise again danced in unison with Jasmine. When the first song was ending, Jasmine reached out to Denise's neck. Denise turned and allowed Jasmine to untie the simple bow in her dresses' spaghetti straps at the back of her neck. Feeling the strings separate, Denise let the halter-top fall so it hung around her waist, exposing her breasts. Denise turned to her mother and let her take her picture before she shook her hips, causing the dress to slip down and fall to her ankles. As Annika took another photograph, Jasmine knelt to pick up the dress, and in so doing, exposed her bright pink vulva to Denise as well as the camera in Annika's hands. Denise, without thinking, returned the favor when she lifted her foot and raised and spread her knee, revealing her vulva as Jasmin retrieved Denise's dress.

The two girls danced to the second song in the set, a Samba, as they worked around the small table in the back of the room and Annika took photographs.

While they danced, Jasmine asked, "Does your boyfriend have the poster on his wall?"

Denise laughed and told her, "I don't have a boyfriend."

"Why does someone beautiful and famous like you, not have a boyfriend?"

"My only boyfriend dumped me a year ago. Until recently, I didn't think I was beautiful," Denise answered honestly.

"But the poster? All guys want the beautiful girls on the Bacchanal poster."

"I didn't know about the poster until November."

"No? Why not?"

Denise smiled at the reason, "My father and others arranged to keep my identity a secret and kept the poster's existence a secret from me."

"It's a shame. I would be proud to be a girl so many guys desire when they beat their wood... Sorry, I mean masturbate."

"I hadn't really considered that before," Denise confessed as her grin grew into a smile.

The second song ended and the two girls, now sweating, silently agreed to take a break, cool off, and enjoy their chilled wines.

Just before the third and last song of the set ended, Annika suggested, with just a hint of an order, "Denise, if you really want to know what it feels like to dance naked on stage, why don't you and Jasmine dance the next set on that empty stage?"

"Mother, I didn't say I wanted to dance naked in front a bunch of strangers, I just wondered how it would feel, what it would be like to be that uninhibited."

"Dee-Dee, it's all the same thing. You've already overcome most of your obstacles, you're dancing, you're naked, and you're in a room of strangers. The only thing that's different is that you're back here and not up there on the stage."

Denise had to admire her mother's logic, and laughed as she told her, "You sound just like father... or Will! You're logic is impeccable. I don't have a valid argument."

Turning to Jasmine, Denise asked, "Would you mind dancing the next set with me, on stage, while my mother photographs us? Maybe you could teach me some tricks about dancing on stage?"

"Jeezam, what a stinting! I mean, I'd be delighted," Jasmine responded.

As they finished their wines, Denise started laughing and muttered, "In for a penny, in for a pound."

Jasmine, obviously not hearing or understanding Denise, began to lecture her about dancing on stage, "When you are on stage, you need to be in, what your mother calls a... special persona. I use my special name to help get into my stage dancer's persona, to get into my special attitude. My special name, my nude dancer name, is Jasmine."

"That's not your real name?"

Jasmine grinned and answered, "It is when I'm here, dancing, making customers happy. When I hear that name, I go into my sexy, nude dancer persona. Do you have a special nickname, a name that makes you happy when you hear it?"

"Dee-Dee," Denise answered without thinking.

Jasmine smiled and noted, "That's perfect. You have big tits maybe even double D's. Because you are a delight to talk with, I will call you Dee-Dee Delights?"

Denise smiled, for first time in her life, for some strange reason, she liked that someone other than her parents called her Dee-Dee. She especially liked Dee-Dee Delights as her stage name. She nodded and repeated, "Okay, I'm Dee-Dee Delights."

They finished their wines just before another three-song set was about to begin. Without saying a word, Jasmine headed to the nearest stage and Denise immediately followed as she averred aloud, "I am not a prude. I will be uninhibited. I will remember that every time I've been uninhibited, I've had a positive experience."

When they reached the stage, Jasmine asked, "Okay, tell me where you live and what you do."

Denise, thinking it was information Jasmine needed so she could explain how to get into a proper mindset to dance naked on a stage in a room full of customers, answered, "I have an apartment in New Kingston. I'm the lead accountant for a construction company."

Jasmine was prepared to deliver her dissertation about dancing naked on stage. She'd decided she would repeat, almost verbatim, the rest of the lecture she had heard from Annika, twice after coming to work at the club and twice again after agreeing to work in the V.I.P. lounge.

Jasmine smiled and began, "When you are on that raised platform, you are no longer Denise, the accountant from Kingston. On that stage, in this club, you are Dee-Dee Delights the best dancer and the hottest stripper in Oracabessa. It is your desire and goal, to make the guys and gals in the lounge see you as the sexiest woman in their world."

Jasmine looked Denise in the eye and continued, "Remember, those men could be at home with their wives or girlfriends. Instead, they decided to come out into the night, to pay hard-earned money for access to the Club Calypso's V.I.P. lounge, to buy overpriced drinks, for just one reason. To see you."

Slapping Denise's ass, Jasmine continued, "That is why you will show them Dee-Dee Delights, the most outgoing, sensual woman they've ever seen. A woman unlike any woman they ever saw in the nightclubs of Oracabessa or New Kingston. You will show them Dee-Dee Delights, the woman in every sexual fantasy they've ever had, a sensual, sexual beauty come to life. As they watch you dance, they will dream about being with you. They will get hard and wet. Several of them will masturbate while they watch you dancing on stage. Many of them will jerk off when they get home, thinking about the beautiful, sexy, naked Dee-Dee Delights."

As the two naked girls stepped up onto the platform, Jasmine concluded her speech, "It is your job, your goal, your desire to show them things that Denise would never show them. If Dee-Dee Delights does her job well, she will give them a night they'll never forget, a night they will remember anytime they stroke their cocks."

The music for the next set of dances began as Annika arrived at the stage with a large, dark-skinned, muscular, man wearing a tight-fitting Calypso Club XXX tee shirt. She shouted to Denise and Jasmine, "This is T.J. the head of security for the club and the lead bouncer in the V.I.P. Lounge. He has agreed to watch after you two while I take photographs of you dancing."

Denise and Jasmine begin dancing as soon as the music began. Annika took several photographs before she asked Jasmine, "Please dance like you were earlier, show me how beautiful you are when you're dancing, when you are feeling and exhibiting your bliss and happiness. Show me how much you enjoy having so many men and women admiring you're beautiful body, your dancing skills, and your joy at being allowed to share your body and dancing skills with the appreciative ladies and gentlemen in the lounge."

Jasmine smiled and apologetically told Denise, "I'm going to dance for the customers in this room. I'm going to dance on my own. I'm going to go into my dream, the one I told you about, I'm going to seduce my boyfriend and make him want to have sex with me."

Denise smiled as she thought, "That shouldn't take very long," and as soon as she saw Jasmine's eyes close, she closed hers. Immediately, Denise saw the waterfall, the patio railing, her lover. Denise twirled and let her lover see she was naked. She danced toward him with her legs apart to let him see the moistness on her inner thighs. She bent her knees and bounced away from him, showing him her blood-flushed vulva and the entrance to her sodden vagina. She knew he wanted her, but she planned to tease him for the duration of the song. Oddly, she heard the sounds of women calling to her and wondered, "Who's trying to ruin my evening with my lover?"

Jasmine tapped Denise's shoulder as Annika again called her name. Denise opened her eyes with a start. Seeing Jasmine, she relaxed. Seeing her mother with a camera, she tensed. Finally, she remembered she was dancing naked on a stage in front of a room full of strangers, and she smiled as she thought, "That proves I'm uninhibited and so far it has been a positive experience."

"Denise," Annika called again and added, "You were dancing like a slut seducing her man, and I use that word in the positive sense. You closed your eyes. You looked like you were in a trance. What were you thinking about?"

Denise's eyes widened when she remembered her dream. She was thinking of Will as her lover. She moaned her concern aloud, "NO, I can't love him! He's only my friend. I can't risk loving someone. I can't risk having someone hurt me again."

Annika heard Denise's utterances, and thinking she understood, decided not to mention it to Denise. Instead, she thought to herself, "I'll talk to her about her dream another time, but not now. She's come too far to risk setting her back now."

Denise noticing the music was still playing, meaning she and Jasmine should still be dancing, asked, "Why did we stop dancing?"

Stepping in front of Denise, Annika explained, "I want to do a favor for Jasmine. I'd like to take a photograph similar to the Jamaican Bacchanal poster, except with Jasmine in Max's place. Would you be willing to help me?"

"Of course mother, I'd be happy to do it. What do you want me to do?"

Annika smiled and requested, "Stand next to Jasmine, on her left, and dance with her. I'll let you know when it's time to pose. In the meantime, Jasmine can talk to you about remaining aware of your surroundings while maintaining a proper, positive attitude as you're dancing. When I'm ready to take the photograph, you can talk Jasmine through the pose."

Denise and Jasmine danced side by side, gathering a great deal of attention and quite a crowd. The bouncer, T.J., after checking with Annika, asked the customers who came over to watch the ladies dance to sit in a chair at a table. He also told them that the ladies would not be collecting tips and asked, or more correctly insisted, that they not take any photographs.

Jasmine winked at Denise and explained, "You are a fabulous dancer, but you need to remember, if you're going to close your eyes and dream, make sure your dream includes scenes where you open your eyes and look around. In my dream, I'm in a public place, usually the Quad, with my boyfriend. In my dream, I continually scan the room for trouble from other customers or the bouncers. That's when I open my eyes and look around this club. Try it, you'll see it works."

Denise closed her eyes and was soon dancing in front of Will, in a quiet corner of hotel balcony, but they were having a party. It worked! Every fifteen seconds she opened her eyes to be sure the crowd at the party were all still dancing inside, chatting, with one another, standing at the bar, or sitting on chairs around the room. But, she worried, she was again willingly showing Will her privates, wanting him to see her moistness, wishing he was as aroused as she was, praying for him to take her carnally on the balcony, without regard to the crowd. Then the music as well as the image of Will faded.

While the music was winding down to a quiet finish, Annika asked, "Denise, would you please get into position for the poster pose. Denise turned to Jasmine and instructed, "Spread your legs to the width of your shoulders, raise your arms above your head as if you're celebrating a victory."

Jasmine followed her instructions and Annika took their picture. Denise grabbed Jasmine's left hand with her right, intertwined her fingers between Jasmine's and instructed, "Stand up straight, lift your head high, pick your shoulders up and back, suck in your stomach, and thrust your firm tits forward. Now, think proud, satisfied, and lustful thoughts and smile at all the cheering fans that are pleased with how hard you danced for their pleasure."

Annika moved from side to side, taking photographs, then backed away so she could get their full nudity into frame, and again moved side-to-side taking photographs of her naked daughter standing on stage next to a naked V.I.P. Lounge dancer.

When Annika announced she was done, Denise turned and hugged Jasmine, as she told her, "Thank you for showing me how much fun and exciting it is to dance naked, on stage, before strangers. And thank you for reminding me of the excitement and joy I felt when I danced topless in the Road March. I hope your boyfriend realizes just what a sexy girlfriend he has."

The two naked, sweaty, dancers left the stage and followed Annika and the bouncer to their table.

Annika hugged the muscular gentleman, placed a folded U.S. twenty-dollar bill in his palm, and told him, "T.J., thank you for providing protection for my daughter and Jasmine. Before I come back for my next round of interviews and to give Jasmine her photographs, I'll call you to see if we'll have time to do the flesh pot routine."

"Always glad to help you, Annika," the bouncer acknowledged, "And I'm looking forward to dancing with you again."

After everyone was seated and had a drink of wine, Annika asked, "Did you ladies have as much fun as the smiles on your faces indicated?"

"Yes!" the sweaty, tired, naked, ladies answered in unison.

As they continued to sip their chilled wines, Annika asked, "How did you two feel while you were dancing together? What were each of you thinking? Who were you dreaming about when you went into your trances?"

Jasmine giggled and answered, "It was the dream you helped me make up, dancing with my boyfriend in public, the Quad, and convincing him to take me home, let me eat unda sheet, afore 'im show me him stamina and jook mi tunti long time."

Annika laughed and turned to Denise who acknowledged, "It was the same dream I had whenever I danced during the Progressive Challenge, dancing for my friend, on the balcony overlooking Reach Falls."

"That's all?" Annika asked, "You didn't dream about being naked, teasing your "friend," trying to convince your "friend" to take you to bed and make love to you?"

Denise hissed her answer, "Yes mother. I was dreaming that I was trying to get, willing to have Will to fuck me," and whispered, "in public."

Annika smiled, she only needed Denise to admit her dream. She was aware that Denise wasn't ready to recognize the ramifications of her dream, not yet anyway.

Eventually, they'd cooled down, their glasses were nearly empty, and Annika signaled for the waitress to bring another round.

With fresh, chilled, drinks in front of them, Annika smiled and said, "If she's still feeling uninhibited, I'm sure the lady," she nodded to Denise, "Would love for you to give her a European lap dance."

Jasmine turned to Denise, grinned, and started to explain, "Here, in the V.I.P. Lounge, a European lap dance means the dancer and the customer can be nude, anything goes. It costs—"

Annika cut her off, "I'm aware of the prices, here," as she handed Jasmine five fifties, "That's for two lap dances. Now, do you have any restrictions, or reservations, with regard to what you will do and what you allow in a European lap dance?"