Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have one rule. If I will let a customer penetrate me, customer must wear a rubber."

Annika wondered and asked, "That seems to be a complete yet quite elegant rule. Would you explain what it entails, what it means to you?"

"It's what you taught me. I am the one that is in charge. I decide, beyond club rules, what I will and will not do with a customer. During European lap dance, I get naked and let the customer fondle me, because that is what the customer is paying me to do. The customer did not pay to have me suck them off, or to let them fuck my pussy or my ass. If that is what they want, they have to ask for my permission. If I agree, they have to wear protection, except for oral sex. If they look clean, I might suck their cock without making them wear a rubber, but I decide if I swallow or spit."

"Very nicely thought out and succinctly expressed. Thank you," Annika complimented Jasmine, before she asked with a laugh, "Since, other than fingers and tongues, penetration won't be an issue, would you mind giving Denise a couple of your very best European style lap dances?"

Denise was initially shocked, but her mother question and Jasmine's explanation had given her an opportunity to collect herself. She had repeatedly recited her newly established mantra, "I am totally uninhibited." When she heard her mother's request, she reminded herself, "Everything I've done on this trip has turned out to be enjoyable, so why not just go along, enjoy a European lap dance from a beautiful young girl?"

Annika smiled and thought, "This along with their dance on stage might be quite a show. I'll have to ask Tony to make a copy of the security video so Ken can watch it later."

As soon as the next set of songs began, Jasmine straddled Denise's thighs, leaned forward, and with her full lips brushing against Denise's ear, whispered, "I am Jasmine, and for the next four songs, about twenty minutes, with few exceptions, I'm yours to do with as you wish. What do you desire?"

Denise remembered the joy she felt during her experiences with Michelle and Max and told Jasmine, "Sit on the table behind you, spread your legs, and lean back on your elbows. I want to give you pleasure until you shutter in orgasmic delight."

Jasmine smiled and carefully placed a chair on either side of her and Denise, used one as a step and raised up onto the table, leaned back, and spread her legs and placed each of her high heels on one of the chairs she'd placed by the table.

Denise smiled and thought, "This time, in for penny, in for a pound, is a positive statement. I will enjoy my experience with Jasmine. This will, like all my previous experiences, be pleasurable."

Denise stood between Jasmine's legs, leaned down, and kissed her full red lips. She slowly ran her tongue from Jasmine's lips to her chin, down her neck, and into the cleavage between her firm breasts.

Annika stood and approached Jasmine and Denise, showing them her camera and asking, "May I?"

Jasmine smiled and said, "Yes Ma'am," and Denise, initially horrified, quickly reminded herself, "I am uninhibited. I will enjoy my experience with Jasmine," and nodded her consent.

Denise looked up and smiled at Jasmine before she suckled one than the other erect, three-quarter inch tall nipple. Jasmine smiled and wiggled her chest to show her pleasure with Denise's suckling. Denise licked Jasmine's sweat covered chest, down her abdomen where she sucked Jasmine's "outie" belly button. A few seconds later, she continued down her flat stomach, through her curly pubic patch and finally to her ultimate target, Jasmine's engorged labia, her big, swollen, and now quite visible clitoris. Denise gently nibbled and then holding it in place with her teeth, flicked the aroused nub with her tongue.

Jasmine moaned and repeatedly thrust her hips up off the table. Denise responded by shoving one, then, two, and finally three fingers into Jasmine's soaked vagina. Soon, Jasmine lifted her hips off the table, held her pussy up in the air so Denise could probe it with her tongue and fingers. Within three minutes, she was shuttering with the first of her three orgasms.

Jasmine lowered her butt onto the table as the music for the set's first song ended. She looked up at Denise and asked, "Would you like to see the specialty of the girls at Club Calypso XXX?"

Denise nodded and Jasmine used the two chairs to step down from the table before she took a bill from her garter and told her, "Follow my instructions."

The next song started and Jasmine stepped between Denise's knees before she announced, "I will tell you what you need to do. Play with my pussy, make sure it is dripping."

Denise smiled, leaned forward, and followed the instructions.

Jasmine, obviously distracted and frequently bending her knees and shuttering, instructed Denise, "If you want to give a dancer the house specialty, first hold a bill so the dancer you want can see it, like you did with my tip earlier. When she sees you, roll the bill like this—"

Jasmine shuttered from a small orgasm, smiled, straightened, and showed Denise how she wanted her to roll the bill along its longest side so that it resembled a small cigarette. When she finished, she held the rolled bill out and instructed, "When it's rolled, put the bill between your fingers, like this."

Jasmine placed the rolled bill between her extended index and middle fingers and explained, "Get the dancer's attention again and let her see the bill between your fingers, so she knows what you want."

Jasmine demonstrated, raising her arm and waving, the bill clearly visible between her two outstretched fingers, before she moaned, "Oh Jessam, mi so wet. Yuh practice roll bill anedda time, zeen?"

Denise, fucking Jasmine's pussy with three fingers, smiled, nodded, and answered, "Okay, I'll practice rolling the bill another time."

Jasmine's knees weakened and bent as she shuttered. Quickly straightening, she stepped away from Denise's fingers, and held out the rolled bill, telling Denise, "Mi cyaan take any more. Mi too wet. Take the bill. Put it in yuh fingers like mi show you."

Jasmine stepped forward, spread her legs, straddling Denise's thighs, and used two fingers to spread her labia and expose her vulva before she continued her explanation. "Squeeze your fingers, hold bill, shove fingers bill into mi cunt."

Denise obeyed, reached out, slipped her fingers and the bill into Jasmine's vulva, and as Jasmine thrust her hips forward, they drove deeper into Jasmine's vagina."

Jasmine rocked her hips forwards and back, so Denise's fingers and the bill, fucked her. Finally, she whimpered, "Lawd, fuck me with the bill."

Denise smiled and obliged. As she pumped her fingers in and out of Jasmine's sopped vagina, she extended her thumb and pressed against Jasmine's erect and uncovered clitoris.

Shuttering repeatedly, Jasmine finally straightened her knees and leaned away from Denise. Once she collected her breath, she groaned, "That is the house specialty. Spread your fingers, remove them, leave bill in cunt."

Denise obey, withdrawing her two fingers, leaving the rolled up bill in Jasmine's vagina, and uninhibitedly sucking and licking Jasmine's juices from her fingers.

Jasmine leaned forward, pulled Denise's head to her, and kissed her lips as she probed Denise's mouth with her tongue. Finally, she leaned to one side and again whispered, "I want make you happy like you did me."

When they separated, Jasmine pulled a bill from her garter, rolled it, held it between the index and middle finger of her right hand, and looking into Denise's eyes, asked, "May I give my beautiful dancer a Club Calypso specialty tip?"

Denise grinned and moaned her wish that Jasmine do so. By the time the next song started, Denise and Jasmine had changed places and Jasmine was complementing Denise on her beautiful smooth labia, "Mi want lick your pussy 'til it squirts."

Jasmine had Denise set up the chairs and sit on the table just as she had done earlier.

Denise spread her knees apart to give Jasmine access to her pussy. Denise slipped into the dream she used when dancing. Seeing Denise's eyes close, Jasmine did to Denise, exactly as Denise had done to her, with the same results, except Denise exploded sooner than Jasmine had. Denise lifted her hips, shuttered, and squirted her orgasmic juices onto Jasmine's lips and moaned, "Please, make love to me."

When Denise used the trick Jasmine had shown her, opening her eyes in her dream and in reality, Jasmine showed her a rolled bill before she placed it between her two fingers, smiled, and attacked Denise's pussy with the rolled up bill. The music ended with Denise still thrusting her hips back and forth, forcing Jasmine's fingers, still holding the rolled up bill, to fuck her.

Denise moaned, "Yes! Fuck me," as her knees bent, her hips shook, her breasts jiggled, and her body shuttered with another orgasm.

Jasmine continued fucking Denise with her fingers and Denise, dreaming her lover had accepted her offer and had taken her to his bed, as she shuttered. Several orgasms later, she cried out, "Please, make love to me!" and finally as Jasmine released the bill from between her fingers and pushed it towards Denise's cervix, Denise shuttered, squirted around Jasmine's fingers, and collapsed onto the table. As Denise lay on the table in a puddle of her sweat and orgasmic juice, she moaned, "Oh Will! I love you."

Jasmine looked to Annika who leaned over and whispered, "The guy she swears is just a friend."

Jasmine, her fingers still inside Denise's vagina, grinned and nodded before she moved up Denise's body, kissed her lips, and whispered, "Mi love giving you sexual pleasure. When you orgasm, you sexual animal. Mi love watching you shutter when you enjoy your agony... orgasm."

It took Denise several seconds to come out of her dream, at first she thought it was her lover, Will, whispering to her, but she finally managed to find herself. Trying to take control, she smiled and joked, "I think the pleasure was all mine."

Annika, sensing Denise would not want to have to admit to the desires in her dreams, decided to help her by diverting everyone's attention. She showed them her camera, and announced, "I believe these pictures will show that you were both pleasured many times over."

The two young girls and Annika were still laughing when the next set of songs started.

*****

While the ladies enjoyed their wines, Denise turned to Annika and asked, "Mother, why don't you have Jasmine give you a European lap dance?"

Annika didn't think through her thoughts before answering, "I don't have my Master's permission."

"Pardon me! What did you say?" Denise stammered.

"Remember what I told you? I do not have sex with anyone other than your father, unless I have his specific, prior permission," Annika explained when she caught her mistake.

Denise growled at her mother, "Use your cell phone. Call and ask for his permission to enjoy this young girl's skills."

Annika scowled as she informed her daughter, "That would be completely unfair, to the point of being dishonest."

"What do you mean?"

"How can I explain this to you?" Annika pondered as she slowly sipped her wine, finally she asked,

"Okay, suppose you were dating Will?"

"We're not going to date... we're just friends," Denise protested more vociferously then she intended, as her dream of dancing for Will flashed in her mind.

"Don't be argumentative; just go along with me on this. After all, what I'm proposing isn't that farfetched!"

Denise consented and nodded for her mother to continue.

"Okay, now let's suppose that you and Will have agreed to the same arrangement that your father and I have, which I suspect you will do."

"That we can have sex with other people, but only with specific, prior, permission from each other?"

"Let's go with that," Annika chuckled as she continued, "And suppose your phone rang right now and it was Will wanting to have your permission to have sex with a stripper in Dallas."

Denise surprised herself when she simply asked, "Although it doesn't really matter, I'd be curious, is it a male or female stripper?

"Oh! Let's say a female stripper; in fact let's say it's Jasmine. Be honest with yourself and me, what would you think, how would you feel as you made your decision, what would you tell him, and how would you feel afterwards?"

Denise posed the question to herself and answered her mother honestly, "The easiest part to answer is what I would tell him. I'd have to tell him to go ahead, to enjoy himself."

Nodding Annika said, "I believe that is an honest answer, but it's not complete. How would you feel about it, the request, your response, and afterwards?"

"I'd be displeased that he called me at the last minute. I would wonder what led to his request, what he'd been doing before he called me. I'd be angry because he didn't give me the opportunity to consider his request, a chance to talk with him about his desire regarding this person, a chance to make a rational decision. I be upset because he didn't give me an opportunity to accept and adjust to his new relationship." Denise paused before she announced, "Oh! I see! Of course. You love father and would never do that to him."

"And I'm positive he would never do that to me. As you always remind me, he is a gentleman. But, there was more to my question, how would you feel afterwards?" Annika explained and then asked Denise.

Denise again began to go through the scenario in her head. She was temporarily distracted with how natural it was to think about Will as her lover, partner, even husband, but she shook it off and went back to analyzing what her feelings concerning Will would be if he, at the last minute, asked for her permission to fuck Jasmine.

Finally she said, "I'd resent his actions. By asking at the last minute, he demonstrated that he hadn't considered my feelings, that he just wanted me to let him fuck the sexy Jasmine without guilt. Furthermore, while I'm sure he'd really enjoy having sex with her, I'd always resent the fact that he forced me into a position where I either acquiesced to his desires or became the person that denied him the pleasure of having sex with the beautiful and sensual Jasmine. It would haunt me. I would always wonder about his motives and if he still cared for my feelings. Damn him! That would be dreadful!"

"So," Annika asked, "Should I call your father and ask his permission to enjoy Jasmine skills?"

"No! That would be a horrible thing to do to him," Denise gasped.

"Okay, I won't. Now, why don't you two go dance together on the stage some more and when you come back, I'll ask Jasmine to do a couple of table dances for us?" Annika showed Jasmine a fan of five twenties and added, "As with the lap dance, I, or in truth my husband, will gladly pay for your time."

*****

Later, as the two girls, oblivious to their nudity, danced on the stage and traded dance steps and routines, Denise talked with Jasmine about working the room and Jasmine explained the basics of working a strip club and collecting offered tips.

Later, they enjoyed Jasmine's table dances, especially Denise, who played with Jasmine during her two dances, even offering and giving her another house specialty tip during her second dance. When they traded places, Jasmine reciprocated and, not bothering with a rolled up bill, simply masturbated Denise. By then, many of the other V.I.P. Lounge customers had turned or moved closer to watch the show.

While Jasmine instructed Denise in the skills of table dancing, she also enjoyed making Denise repeatedly shutter in an orgasm and squirt her juices onto her thighs and the table.

After they finished what they had declared to be their final glasses of wine, Annika thanked Jasmine for her time and dances, handing her a large number of folded bills.

Denise hugged and kissed Jasmine before thanking her for sharing herself and reassured her that Annika would bring her the photographs that proved she'd danced with one of the girls on the Bacchanal poster.

Annika asked the bartender to call for a cab to take them back to The Cliffs Hotel. Denise stepped into her halter-top dress and tied the strings loosely around her neck. They went downstairs and after Annika excused herself to go thank the club manager for looking after her and Denise, the ladies walked outside to wait for their cab. Soon they were again back at their hotel.

*****

Back in their suite at the Cliffs Hotel, Annika and Denise stripped and sat on chaise lounges on the balcony of their room, sipping their wine, and enjoying the cool breeze.

Annika broke the silence as she asked, "Did you enjoy your experience at the club and dancing with Jasmine?"

"I loved everything this evening mother, thank you for taking me to the club and insisting that I dance and play with Jasmine. Now I think I have a much better appreciation of Will's frequently expressed love of strip clubs."

"You're welcome, I'm glad you liked the club and your father will be thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed yourself."

Denise's eyes widened in shock as she complained, "You're going to tell father about what I did?"

Annika grinned and calmly told her still naïve daughter, "I tell your father everything. And not only am I going to tell him about, I've arranged to have a copy of the club's video sent to him so he can watch you and Jasmine dancing and playing together."

"Mother!" Denise growled.

"Dee-Dee, you know your father and I share everything and, if you think about it, your father's fondest wish is that you finally start enjoying your life. In fact, to that end, this trip was his suggestion and he arranged for much of the activities, including having Jasmine working in the V.I.P. room tonight. Nothing you did with Jasmine will offend or upset your father; instead it will please him greatly."

"Father arranged to have Jasmine dance with me?"

"Yes, he explained what he wanted to do, and asked me to select the appropriate dancer. I selected Jasmine because she met most of your father's expressed criteria. When I put together the tour itinerary, I called the club manager and asked him to arrange to have Jasmine work the V.I.P. room tonight."

Denise hissed, "Father and you planned this?"

Annika smiled and calmly pointed out, "We arranged it so it could happen. However, I never coerced you to do anything, with the possible exception of dancing naked on a stage. Even then, you were already naked and I simply pointed out the incongruity of your objection."

Denise recalled the evening and realized her mother was correct, she'd always asked Denise if she wanted to dance or play with Jasmine. It was always her choice. Her mother never forced her to do anything.

"You're correct, I apologize. You did not coerce into doing anything I didn't want to do. And again, I enjoyed having the opportunity to dance and play with Jasmine, of my own free will."

"You are welcome and I am glad, as I'm confident your father is, that you enjoyed being with Jasmine. Now, if you don't mind, I have two questions for you."

Denise nodded and sipped her wine as she waited to hear her mother's questions.

"First, I'm curious, what is your better appreciation of Will's love of strip clubs?"

After considering her response and organizing it in her head, Denise explained, "A little background might be in order. Will says his stepfather has for many years worked in, and now owns numerous clubs. Thus, Will has frequented strip clubs all of his life. He also says he worked in several clubs when he was younger, and has occasionally been a participant in club acts."

When Denise paused to sip her wine and get her thoughts together, Annika asked, "That's intriguing, but what appreciation have you gained as a result of tonight's adventure?"