Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering Will's speech, Denise smiled and answered, "Will says, after much qualification, that he believes dancers, or strippers, are among the best psychologist in the world. They have to understand the psychology of their audience when their on stage, and the desires and wants of each customer when they come to the stage to tip them or as the dancer is performing a table or lap dance. Will says that a good dancer can convince their customers that they have a chance to get the dancer to have sex with them, and then to reject them without hurting their feelings, in a way that makes them want to come back to the club and ask for a table or lap dance for that dancer."

"That is intriguing, now that you've met, talked with, and learned from Jasmine, what do you think?"

"I think Will understated the psychological skills a dancer must possess if she's going to be successful," Denise told her mother, and added, "And I think you have all the skills to be an excellent dancer."

"Thank you for explaining Will's statement and thank you for the complement. And, as you demonstrated tonight, I think you too would be an exceptional club dancer."

"Thank you mother. Now, what is your second question?"

Annika sipped her wine to stall as she decided how to present her question, before finally asking, "I know during the Progressive Challenges whenever you were photographed while dancing you went in a trance, a dream, in which you saw yourself trying to entice Will to have sex with you."

"To make love to me," Denise corrected without thinking.

"Yes, to take you to his bed and share with you the passion of his love for you. But let me get to my question."

Denise nodded and Annika continued, "I suspect, because it happened so quickly, that you went into that same dream tonight while you danced with Jasmine."

"Yes, I did, but where is this heading?"

"When you were laying on the table and Jasmine, having ravished you to many orgasms with her lips and tongue, was fucking you with her fingers and a rolled up bill, were you once again in your dream where you are urging Will to take you to his bedroom?"

Denise, surprised by the question, sipped her wine as she regained her composure and tried to remember what she was dreaming about as Jasmine was turning her into a mindless, orgasmic slut. Finally she remember and without filtering her words, told her mother, "I was dreaming that Will was making love to me, no that was earlier, by then, in my dream, we were fucking, it was passionate, but it was fucking."

Annika waited for Denise to recognize what she'd just said, before explaining, "When Jasmine was eating your pussy, and you distinctly cried out, "Please, make love to me." Were you in your dream where you are on the balcony trying to convince Will to take you to his bed?"

"I still don't know where you're headed with this, but in truth, I was in a new part of my dream, a part where I've never been before, I was naked and Will was carrying me up a staircase to his bedroom," Denise confessed.

Annika nodded, and trying to hide her grin, continued, "Later, as you laid back on the table while Jasmine fucked you with her fingers and the rolled bill, while you bucked your hips during an orgasm and cried out "Yes! Fuck me," were you having the same dream?"

Having already confessed to her new dream about Will, Denise determined to continue being honest, and admitted, "Yes, it was the same dream. We were making love in his bed."

"Making love or fucking," Annika teased.

Denise thought for a second and confided, "I don't know the difference. In my dream, he was fucking me and I loved it. Or perhaps he was fucking me in my dream and I loved what Jasmine was doing to me."

Annika smiled and informed her daughter, "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but let me share this with you. When, during the lap dances, you had your last orgasm and you squirted all over Jasmine's hand and face, you exclaimed loudly and distinctly, "Oh Will! I love you," before you collapsed on the table."

"But... But I was just dreaming, I don't... I can't love Will, he's my friend, but I can't love him—" Denise complained in an audible whisper.

Annika gave Denise a minute before explaining, "If you will remember our conversation on the catamaran this afternoon, I told you I believe your feelings towards Will may be both lust and love."

Denise nodded.

"I also explained that your dreams are your subconscious telling you that Will is very much like your first love, your father. And you correctly concluded that your dreams meant you unconsciously want Will to fuck you."

Denise, clearly deep in thought, nodded again.

Annika concluded, "This evening with Jasmine, in your dreams, your subconscious put everything together. While Jasmine used her tongue to get you off, you dreamed Will was fulfilling your request that he make love to you, and when Jasmine fucked you with her fingers and the rolled bill, you dreamed that he was fucking you."

"Yes, but what does it mean, what should I do?"

Laughing, Annika announced, "You should enjoy your vacation with Will."

Denise thought to complain, but Annika spoke again, "Try to be aware of your feelings, and make sure Will is, in reality, the man you chat with, the man you are falling in love with. And if he is, enjoy yourself as he makes love to you and then fucks you until you pass out from orgasmic overload."

"How will I know if he is the man I've been chatting with, the man I think he is?"

"If you step back from your desires and emotions for a few minutes, you will see him for who he actually is. Besides, you promised that you'd introduce him to me at the beginning of your jaunt. When I meet him, I will share my opinion of him with you. Which you can accept or reject. However, I believe, from what I know about him, he is genuine."

Denise sipped her wine and contemplated all that her mother had just told her before finally speaking, "So my dreams reflect my feelings, my love for Will?"

"Not quite. First, your dreams reflect your desires, not your love, and second, the feelings reflected in your dreams are your lust for Will and a desire to have him love you. Those dreams are not facts. Your dreams are expressions of your desires, based on your feelings. Remember what I told you this afternoon, for the last year you've lead an extremely emotional life. You've had many new experiences and made several major changes in your life and Will was involved, either directly or indirectly in much of those experiences and changes. For those reasons alone, you should wait until you meet Will before you make any commitments as to your feelings for him. And when you meet him, stop, step back, and try to be as honest and unemotional as you can as you assess your feelings for him."

Denise pondered what her mother was telling her, and wondered how everything would turn out. Then she decided to not worry about, to continue down her uninhibited path, after all, hadn't every uninhibited act to date been pleasurable?

*****

After giving Denise time to sort things out, Annika changed the conversation, "Now back to our little adventure. I need to talk to you about tomorrow. The bed and breakfast where we're staying is unique and I'm sure it will pique Will's interest, as will, I dare say, the massage session. I believe that after visiting Adam's Eden and spending an afternoon with Karen and Peter, Will, will agree that you are truly a risqué Jamaican Beauty."

"Now I'm intrigued," Denise laughed and raised her glass to salute her mother.

"Good, now let me explain a couple of things about Adam and Hilda. First, their place is a large, operational coffee and banana plantation. The plantation has many acres of natural floral, with a beautiful waterfall and pond, well cared for trails, the main house complex, Karen and Peter's spa complex, and Adam's Eden."

"Sounds idyllic," Denise thought aloud.

"It is," Annika confirmed, "But you should be prepared. As a guest at Adam's Nest, Adam and Hilda expect you to respect and follow their natural way of life."

"Are they naturalists?"

"You're close. Actually, they're naturists."

Seeing Denise's wide-eyed expression, Annika smiled and continued, "That's correct, they are nudist, and although guests are not required to participate in their way of life, they are requested to consider and respect it. However, because your father and I are their friends, I expect, even demand if necessary, that you participate fully."

"Mother, what are you getting me into?"

"You've got that wrong, this is about what I'm getting you out of," Annika giggled, "It won't be as bad as you're thinking. You can, and should, wear clothes while you're at the main complex, because it includes the plantation offices. You can also wear clothes on your way to and from the main complex. Otherwise, while you're staying at Adam's Eden with me, you are not to wear any clothing other than shoes and a hat."

"But I thought it was a working plantation, are the workers nudists?"

"Perhaps I should explain. The main complex, Adam's Eden, Peter and Karen's spa, and the natural forest are all on the north side near the top of the mountain. The coffee and banana plantations surround the property. Both the plantation and natural forest are clearly marked. There are warning signs on every trail letting you know that you are entering or leaving the plantation. By the way, if you'd like to, you could walk through the plantation without clothing, as long as you stay on the marked trails. The plantation workers are aware that they may encounter naturists and have been instructed to ignore them."

"Oh mother, I won't sleep much tonight worrying about having to stay at a nudist colony," Denise complained with a slight grin and a hint of commitment in her voice.

"You'll be fine. It'll be just like today at the beach, on the catamaran, and dancing in the club, but without all the other people," Annika reassured her.

"I hope so," Denise thought and then remembering her promise before going on this trip with her mother, whispered, "In for a penny, in for a pound."

Annika grinned and teased, "I like that. Why don't we make it the official motto of our Slut's Weekend Out?"

Denise laughed and nodded her agreement.

"Now let me tell you about our appointment with Karen and Peter. They have agreed to explain all of the massage experience's they offer and to give you a demonstration of any massage treatments that you might be interested in including in your Jamaican Beauties Jaunt," Annika told her daughter in a calm and soothing voice.

"Are they naturists also?"

"They honor the rules at Adam's Eden."

"So we'll all be naked while we talk about the various forms of massages they offer and watch demonstrations?"

"Yes, just like when we got our massages from Jacob."

*****