James and Zilpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing! I cannot believe how good it felt!" she said weakly as continued his exploration on the exposed skin of her neck.

"You are amazing Zilpha and neither can I, but I plant to enjoy the sensations some more today." Hearing her brother's words be spoken directly into her ear was magical and she realised he would probably fuck her this entire weekend and she wondered if they would even leave the apartment, but then she remembered the very important information which he needed to know.

"You're going to spend the entire weekend fucking me, aren't you? Well, in that case you must know that I'm not on any pill James and if you continue to fill me up with your cum - then..." her words were cut short as he interjected her sentence and at the same time as he cut her off - he gave her round ass a thrust which caused her to moan and gasp all over again.

"Then I'll impregnate you and that's what I want Zilpha and that's what's going to happen, because I'm not letting you leave this apartment until the weekend is over." James said as he began to pound her perfect booty all over again and the more he fucked her - the more he fell in love with his babe of a sister. James planned on calling sick for a week just to fuck this incredible female specimen some more and he also wanted to take his little sister out on some dates so that the romance could blossom between them, but before that - he needed her to get dressed in her cheerleader outfit again. Even thinking about his blonde bombshell in that black and gold outfit made his mouth water and thus he used all of his strength to lift his little sister up from the couch and while he walked her back into the bathroom - not only did he constantly pound into her delicious booty, but the entire time Zilpha moaned and trembled in his arms.

After James had informed her about his fantasy of fucking her in that black and gold cheerleader outfit, he bent her at the waist so that she could pick up her outfit, but not once did he stop fucking her amazing body.

Eventually though, he had to remove his cock from her well-fucked pussy and when he saw his woman in her outfit - he went wild with lust and simply picked her up and carried her tanned complexion to the bed.

Zilpha had been overjoyed when he announced his fantasy to fuck the cheerleader of his dreams - which was her and when she rode his cock in that outfit - she felt happier than ever. Partly because her cheerleading days weren't over and that she was now her elder brother's own personal cheerleader, but also because he wanted to make a family with her and it felt like she was riding on an express train which would fulfil her every dream, but in reality - the only thing she was riding was her brother's cock.

12