Jameswood Academy: Blake 001

Story Info
Introduction to Blake and Mr. Nemilos.
4.1k words
4.29
18.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is set in a different type of place and all characters are fictional. The story centers around a forced BDSM relationship (which in reality should never happen) so please be aware of this before starting this series. While the series will include lots of sexual scenes, this chapter only hints at it. Please enjoy.*

*****

When Blake was three years old her mother passed away, a brain tumor, un-diagnosed, had eaten away at her until one day she simply did not wake up. Blake was much too young to understand the reason but she saw the consequences. Daddy started drinking, a lot. There was no other family to turn to, no one to check on them or make sure Blake and her daddy were getting by. When Blake was four daddy got in a terrible accident, the car flipped five times down an embankment. He was drunk. When police went to the house they found Blake in a playpen, alone. There was no one to take her in and so the country brought her to the home for young children. Blake lived there for a year until Jameswood Academy adopted her. Jameswood Academy was a private boarding school; it took in children of the state that had no families, no one to watch over them.

From the time a child was adopted until they turned seventeen, Jameswood Academy was a great school. Located in the center of a busy town, children received an education, could take on part time jobs, and make and visit friends. The school was full of teachers who took on the responsibility of the children, mentors raised them, and things were pretty well done. Blake had done well, she was never a social child, but she was smart. She learned quickly and the teachers adored her. She never learned to wear dresses or to look "pretty' the way the other girls did, rather she spent most of her time digging in the dirt, climbing trees, and exploring the school's dusty attic. The teachers did not push her; they knew that soon she would learn all about her womanly responsibilities, they had allowed her the freedom of being a tomboy. Jameswood Academy had two campuses, when children turned seventeen they were moved to a new campus, one far away from the city. In the woods, not marked on a map, was a five square mile campus that hosted the children and their teachers. Here their education changed, emphasis on intellectual education was present, but the main aspect of their lives was service of a very intimate nature.

Once arriving at the new campus students would rotate among teachers, spending a week or two with several in order to find the best fit. They learned quickly, from the teachers and other students, that their education would include sexual service. The teachers were not allowed to touch the students until they turned eighteen. In order to have some control, students would often sleep with other students before the teachers could claim them. Those who had been at the second campus longer preyed on the new students, but they also taught them important lessons on pleasure and being pleasing. Once a teacher and student agreed on a mentorship, the student would move into the dorm where the teacher lived. They would be claimed by that teacher until they were twenty one, or until the teacher released them into another teacher's care. The student was able to make the original choice, but once claimed teachers had ultimate control. They could use the students however they wished as long as they did not harm them. They could, and some did, hurt the students, pain was acceptable, but they could not physically damage them.

Blake, having enjoyed a certain amount of freedom from the teachers at the first campus, did not take a student lover. She scorned the students that attempted to seduce her, and her time spent with the teachers made her turn away in disgust. As soon as she learned about her new position, more slave than student, Blake had rebelled. More importantly, Blake began to scheme.

While rotating with teachers she had found Mr. Gerald to be kind, warm hearted, and uninterested in her. Mr. Gerald was a large, jolly man. His interest lay in boys but he took on several female students as well. The females he took on were the ones who were interested in serving multiple teachers and did not wish to be limited by being claimed by one, possessive teacher. Blake had expressed to him her interest in being one of his girls, explaining that she was not sure which teacher she wanted to stay with. Mr. Gerald had warned her that girls under his tutelage often chose to play the field, but Blake had assured him that she simply wanted to work to earn her favorite teacher's attention. She begged to stay with him, to learn from him, so that when the time came she could catch the interest of the teacher she was interested in. When Mr. Gerald pushed for the name of that teacher she had played coy, blushing prettily and acting silly. The ruse had worked; Mr. Gerald claimed her on her eighteenth birthday with the understanding that when the teacher she wanted was interested in her, she would be ready for him.

So Mr. Gerald took control over her daily life, he controlled her time spent in classes or at the gym. He dictated what jobs she would perform, what clothing she would wear, and how she was to present herself. At first Blake found this very hard to deal with. She was a very independent creature and baulked at such disciplined structure of her life. She never pushed back though, being perfectly aware that the one area he did not want to control was her sexuality and that was the point. She played the game and was as obedient as possible. Blake let him think she was serving a couple of different teachers, never saying it out loud, but often hinting that the time spent away from the dorm was spent in men's beds. In the end both Mr. Gerald and Blake got what they wanted. She held on to her virginity and he could brag about the healthy, obedient girl that was blossoming under his roof.

Blake knew that she would need a name eventually. Mr. Gerald was happy to let her play the field, but other teachers would also sniff around. They knew that girls under Gerald were often open and it would take a lot of work to keep them away. Listening to other students and teachers, Blake had learned that one reclusive teacher, Mr. Nemilos, had no interest in sharing his students. He rarely took on new students, preferring to train the few he had the right way. Unlike most of the teachers who lived in the dorm buildings on the main road of campus, Mr. Nemilos had his own home high on the hill that overlooked the school. He was an older man who did not attend all the social and fashionable events that Jameswood offered. He was almost a legend on the campus, Blake had seen him from a distance, but never spoken to him. When all was said and done, he was perfect for her plans.

Blake had dropped small hints among teachers and students that she was under Mr. Nemilos's protection, pretending that he had taken an interest in her. At parties most of the teachers would watch her, but a few whispered words and they would turn their gaze to the more tempting, and less guarded girls who attended. Blake would spend hours in the campus library, which was used by very few, hidden among the shelves she was rarely seen by anyone. For a whole year the ruse had worked. Teachers had left her alone, as had other students. She managed to live her life daily, studying and avoiding the sexual lessons that everyone thought she was receiving. The plan, if something so based on blind luck could be called a plan, protected her better than she had hoped.

Which is why, on her nineteenth birthday, Blake was shocked to receive a birthday card and summons from the elusive Mr. Nemilos. Walking into her dorm room Blake froze, it was empty. She tilted her head to the side, listening, perhaps she had walked into the wrong room? She opened the dorm door and looked at the number, nope. She stood there with a blank look unable to imagine what had happened. Mr. Gerald came around the hallway corner, a great big grin on his face.

"I'm so happy for you!" He grabbed Blake and gave her a giant bear hug, making her squeak slight. "Why didn't you tell me, you naughty girl!" He pulled her away from him and looked down at her face, apparently not noticing the flustered look of confusion.

"I've had all your stuff sent over to Mr. Nemilos, like you wanted. Oh and here's your card!" He pulled out an envelope from his pocket; it was small and written on it was her name and room number. Blake looked at the envelope as Mr. Gerald thrust it into her hand. She had no idea what was going on, but she felt this envelope was the cause of it. She was very afraid to open it, positive that it was going to change everything. She looked up, her face stricken, but Mr. Gerald did not seem to notice. Rather he grabbed her in another hug, unaware of her sudden tensing, and kissed her cheek.

"You better get changed; I will see you at the party!" Mr. Gerald grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close, then strode out the door. Blake blinked several times, unsure of what she should do or what was going on. She had woken up this morning to a normal day. She had gone to class, eaten lunch at the cafeteria, and gone through all the motions. She did not even think anyone knew it was her birthday, she certainly wasn't expecting to come home to this.

Speaking of coming home, Mr. Gerald had said that her stuff had been moved to Mr. Nemilos's house and he was under the impression that was what she had wanted. Her heart sank, surely he must be mistaken. Looking up from the hateful envelop Blake struggled to control her emotions. She wasn't used to being flustered but at the moment she was nearly panicking. The bed stripped of all its sheets and blankets caught her eye. There, resting on the bare mattress was an outfit. Mr. Gerald had told her to get dressed; he said something about a party. She moved forward on legs that felt wobbly and looked at the dress. It wasn't one of her dresses, but the size and measurements looked perfect. She sat down on the bed and looked at the envelope again. Hands shaking she slid the flap open and pulled out the card. There was nothing special about the card itself, a blank white piece of cardstock folded in half. She opened it and saw writing on the inside.

Dear Blake,

Thank you for your interest in becoming my slut, I have never had a girl take such a roundabout approach before and look forward to learning more about your reasons. I have looked over your file and watched you over the course of the last two weeks and I am sure you will be pleased to know that I have decided to take you on. Normally, as you are well aware, I would have taken you on almost two years ago. Due to this slight inconvenience, we shall have to begin your training rather quickly, and rather intensively. I am sure you understand.

I have spoken to Mr. Gerald and made him aware of your deep interest in becoming one of my girls, and he was more than happy to send your items to my dorms. To celebrate, as I am sure you must wish to do, I have decided to throw you a birthday party. I was not pleased with the items in your closet and have taken the liberty of providing you with a dress and shoes for the evening. I did not provide you with underwear and I do not expect to find you wearing any. I hope this is understood.

I shall expect you at nine pm and while I am sure you will have the urge to be "fashionably" late, I warn you that it is not a good idea. You already have so many... delights... waiting for you tonight. I would hate to see you overwhelmed should we have to add more.

Yours truly,

Master

Blake read the note three times; she was not sure what to make of it. What did he know? What did he suspect? Was his letter genuine, or was it full of sarcasm? What the hell did he mean when he said her interest in being his slut? Most importantly, was there any way out of this?

Her first thought was that she simply would not go, but it only took a few seconds to realize that was not an option. Her second thought was that she should talk to Mr. Gerald, explain that she did not actually want to move in with Mr. Nemilos. That, however, would require her to explain why Mr. Nemilos had sent the letter in the first place. She knew Mr. Gerald would have little sympathy for her once she told him the truth. Finally, she realized that she would have to go to the party and improvise. She looked at her watch, it was dangerously close to eight already, she would have to get ready.

Blake stripped down and turned the shower on as hot as she could stand it. It made her hiss softly and turned her pale skin red, making her tingle all over. It would take all of her wits to be able to negotiate her way out of this mess. She stood in the shower for a long time, letting the water run over her skin, as she thought and rejected several plans. She willed the heat to release the stress from her back and shoulders; under no circumstances would she show fear. She scrubbed her hair and conditioned it, then cleaned with the pretty, flowery scented soap that Mr. Gerald insisted she use. By the time she stepped out of the shower, her skin was very sensitive having been heated and scrubbed. Blake quickly toweled off and went back to the room to check out the dress.

The Dress, she decided it needed a capital letter. Never had she worn anything like this, it seemed to cling to every inch of her body. The dark blue material hugged her breasts and hips tightly, and then fell softly to her feet. Despite the long length, the dress oozed with a sexuality that Blake did not feel comfortable with. It emphasized her round bottom and wide hips. Worse, it fit her breasts so tightly that she could see her nipples encased in the material, and they weren't even hard. She tried to take a deep breath, but found the dress did not allow for it. Slipping the shoes on she turned and began to brush her hair in the mirror. The girl looking back at her was much too pale, her eyes looked haunted which made Blake angry. She hated anyone to see her emotions and she carefully constructed a blank expression to wear for the evening. She pulled the brush roughly through her long auburn hair and left it to dry naturally. She considered putting on makeup but decided not to give Mr. Nemilos the satisfaction; she would go bare faced, as she always was.

Glancing at the clock Blake froze, five minutes to nine. There was no way time could have gone so quickly. Grabbing her small black backpack, which served as her purse, Blake tried to take off at a run. She hadn't gone more than five steps when the heels twisted and she fell into a wall. Catching herself, she grumbled and pulled the shoes off, holding them in her hands she began to jog. Mr. Nemilos's house was just over a mile off the main road, and it was on a fairly large hill. As Blake jogged she mentally thanked Mr. Gerald for all the hours had had made her run, though the dress did not allow her to take long strides. As she ran the material of the dress swirled around her legs, it took all her concentration to make sure she did not step on it and rip the dress. Running down the main street she did not realize what a sight she made, the material clinging to her ass, her breasts bouncing freely without a bra. Each movement was encased in the dark blue material that shifted and formed, giving anyone who watched a clear view of the shape and size of her breasts, ass, and mound.

Reaching the brick house that was Mr. Nemilos's, Blake came to a stop. She stood outside gasping for breath; it was hard to breathe when your chest was held so tightly. She finally caught a deep breath and then bent over to put the shoes back on. Her feet were dusty and she vainly tried to brush them off, then slipped the shoes on and tied the long lacy straps to her ankles. Blake had no idea the show she was giving Mr. Nemilos himself. He stood on the porch of his building, slightly in the shadows. He watched as the girl steadied herself and climbed up the steps to the house. She raised her hand to knock but before she could, Mr. Nemilos stepped behind her, placing one hand at the center of her back Blake yelped and pulled away; turning quickly, she came face to face with her new teacher.

Mr. Nemilos was taller than she had imagined, at six foot three he towered over her even in her heels. He had a strong face, a cruel one at the moment without so much as a small smile to lighten his hard lines. His hair was black and cut short, the color was matched by the darkest eyes Blake had ever seen. His features were hard, as were his eyes, as he looked her over.

"I see you decided to come, a bit late though aren't you?" His voice was stern, rough, and Blake found she was melting under it. Everything about him screamed dominate, she would not be manipulating this man. She looked down at her wrist and realized she was not wearing a watch; she had no clue what time it was.

"I'm sorry Sir, I tried." Blake tried to step back but he did not move his hand and she did not want to force the issue. She had a sense that he was already quite angry. It would not be in her best interest to push this man.

"I did notice your very enthusiastic attempt, I shall grant you that much." He smirked at her, "Still, I did tell you to be here at nine. It is now nine thirty, not a good start girl."

Blake lowered her head, unsure of how to answer. She had already apologized; she had tried as best she could. If he didn't accept her apology there wasn't much else she could say.

"Ah, put your head up girl. You are my property now and my property never hides." He pushed a finger under her chin and brought her head back up. "You can, and should, keep your eyes lowered like a good little girl, but you will never hide your face, especially from me."

Blake raised her head obediently, but as he called her his property she was unable to keep from meeting his eyes again, this time brows raised. His were dark and stern and hers were light and stormy, both sets were narrowed. She wanted to scream at him, how dare he refer to her as property? She realized that she was not on a level playing ground and while she desperately wanted to let her will measure his, she bit her lip and with a deep breath, lowered her disobedient eyes.

"Please Sir," She whispered, knowing he was close enough to hear. "I am confused; I have no idea why I am here. I do not understand why you sent me that letter, or what I've done to anger you." Her eyes snapped back up as he laughed.

"Lying to me is a dangerous game girl, not a game I recommend you play. You know perfectly well why you are here. I will agree you probably are unaware of how angry I am, but there will be plenty of time for me to explain it to you in slow, sweet detail later. For now, come; let us enjoy your party." Blake felt her heart freeze, his tone spoke of barely contained anger and a sadistic pleasure. He was going to punish her, she realized. Suddenly she knew, without a doubt, that this man would be taking her virginity. She was not given any time to consider this because Mr. Nemilos pushed open the door and with one hand on her back guided her into the room. They entered in a hall and Blake could hear the sound of laughter and music in one of the rooms. Keeping her close to his side, Mr. Nemilos led her down the short hall and into a community room.

"There you are! Oh goodness, you look so beautiful!" Mr. Gerald came rushing up to her and took her hand. Mr. Nemilos let her step away from him and Mr. Gerald spun her around once, quickly reaching out to catch her as she lost her balance. "You, girly, are going to have to get used to wearing shoes with heels! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!" Mr. Gerald hugged her again and then passed her back to Mr. Nemilos. Blake glared at his back as he moved away to socialize, she knew that he did not pay her much mind, but she was annoyed that he couldn't tell something was wrong. Blake straightened her back, determined to ride this night out, letting her annoyance give her a source of strength. If she had realized how closely Mr. Nemilos was watching she might have chosen to hide this inner strength but she was not and those dark eyes made note of the iron in her.

12