Jameswood Academy: Blake 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Gerald was one of the only people she really knew at the party, though everyone seemed to know her. Blake could feel their eyes on her, despite her dress she felt naked. She stuck close to Mr. Nemilos, not that she had much choice. He kept his hand firmly at her back, guiding her around the room and introducing her to everyone there. Many of the students she had seen on campus, she even knew some of the teachers, but as a loner Blake had never been in a situation like this. She was unsure and stumbled often, but Mr. Nemilos was always there to catch her. As they moved around the room, Mr. Nemilos would whisper to her, instructions, and reminders when she broke those instructions.

"Keep your head up," he would whisper when her head dropped. "Stand straight, stop slouching." He seemed obsessed with her posture and reminded her about it often. After a couple of hours, she ached from pulling her shoulders back and standing straight. Her feet were killing her and she wanted nothing more than to pull of her shoes and fall into bed. Mr. Gerald had seemed controlling in her daily choices but nothing like this. The party continued around her, and Mr. Nemilos ensured she was at its center.

Finally, long after midnight, the guests began to leave. Standing at the door with Mr. Nemilos Blake was forced to smile and thank each guest as they left. Mr. Nemilos had individual words for everyone and by the time they were alone Blake had almost forgotten the danger. As he shut the door Mr. Nemilos turned to her and she saw in his face, she was not safe.

Mr. Nemilos turned and stalked toward Blake, his stride long and angry. He moved quickly toward the girl, expecting her to back up into the wall. As he had predicted Blake took a step back, eyes wide at his approach. To his surprise, she stopped before backing into the wall. Lifting her shoulders and head, she stood her ground, meeting his eyes. He did not stop until he was right on top of her, glaring down. She glared back, nose flaring, he could see she was afraid, but she refused to give in. He grinned, but the smile was not reassuring.

12