Jamie, Yvonne, Sarah, David, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers

And we did, and we were! The featured artists and combos were worth waiting for, and we danced as much as we could and pressed our bodies together on the slow bluesy numbers. I could feel her heart beating next to mine, and we just looked into each other's eyes without a word; just moving slowly, and breathing into each other's lips. We left early enough to have our time together at her townhouse. In the car, she said,

"Oh Jamie! It has been a while for me, so please make love to me gently tonight!"

Inside her large tastefully furnished bedroom, she turned her back to me and lifted her pretty brown locks with both hands, for me to unzip her. I unzipped and dress down to the small of her back and slid my hands in, to exploring her body inside her dress.

I let my hands explore her back, her hips, and her downy-soft stomach. She closed her eyes and moaned as I touched her. I moved my hands up her back over her soft shoulder, slipping her dress off, as it fell to the floor.

I undid her bra slipping my hands inside the cups and she gasped as I squeezed her ample breasts. She put her hands on top of mine, pulling them into her breasts and shuddered as I massaged them. I pulled her bra off, slid my hands down her sides, over her hips and over her thighs pushing her panties down and off. Each garment fell to the floor revealing a new part of Janet's still magnificent body.

Still behind her, with her in only her stockings, she leaned back against me and my hands explored her softness. With one hand on her breasts, I slid the other one down over her stomach, and cupped her mons, splaying my fingers to explore her soft moist pussy lips. as she shook under my touches to very sensitive areas.

I helped her into her bed, undressed quickly, and slid into a warm embrace enjoying a shudder of my own from pressing my body against hers. We kissed, as we let our hands explore each other's bodies. She rolled slowly onto her back and in the softest breathy whisper ever, she said,

"Make love to me Jamie! Please ... now darling!" she said, intensely aroused, and shuddering in my arms.

Janet and I made love the way she wanted, slowly and gently. We made love twice with breathless, shuddery finishes. After number two, she cried inconsolably at the sheer joy of being so stimulated in every sensitive part of her body. I kissed her pretty, florid, wet face, kissing away her tears and then we took a break, padding silently to her kitchen.

After a light snack, and a little wine, we settled back down in her rumpled satin sheets and just cuddled, talked intimately, laughed, and touched for hours. We lay facing each other while I idly played with her nipples; we breathed into each other's mouths, whispering, giving each other little tiny kisses.

She teased me, asking me to leave Sarah and marry her. I knew she wasn't serious, but I was curious as to why such a beautiful woman wasn't married after all these years. She said,

"Well, I date some ... but ... I guess I really don't trust them, you know ... to love me and not just my money, or ... my boobs. I guess I never found an acceptable replacement for ... you, Jamie!"

Then I held her tighter, so I could have those magnificent naked breasts pushing into my chest. My hand idly fondled the tiny downy-soft hairs on her lower back, and explored her crevice as we cuddled. I made love to her again, slowly, just 'edging' her to keep her close as she moaned with a combination of arousal, and pain waiting for her release.

Then she pushed up against my thrusts as I let her slip over the edge, and into that netherworld between pain and ecstasy as she shuddered, convulsed, cried, cursed me, loved me. The strength of her orgasm scared me a little but she eventually settled into the sweetest smile as all of her shudders ... and quakes ... calmed ... and slowed ... to a ... dead ... still.

"Oh, God Jamie! That woman is such a fool if she is giving you up! Baby, my body is still hurting from the electricity you have given me ... all over ... in every crevice! It hurts so wonderfully, darling!"

"I'm so glad that I can cause you so much pain, honey!" we both laughed. She shuddered again as I traced my finger lightly across her stomach ... last minute electrical surges I guessed!

We were up fairly early the next morning ... but were so tired! I helped her into the shower, and she started to revive enough to want to play some more. I lifted her up, and we made love up against the wall of the shower with her lovely legs wrapped around me.

She asked me to fuck her slowly, and I knew that she wanted to build slowly to one last finish with me inside her. I held her close as she once again, and for the last time, shivered into a sweet delirium. She was crying as she shuddered and shook.

"Oh, Ja-Jamie ... I lo—ve you so ... so mu-much! Hold m-me for ... for as long ... as ... you can dar-darling!" She was crying as she professed her feelings for me. Her voice was broken by her tears, and some electricity still surging through her petite body.

"I am going to miss you Janet! You were my first real true love, but you gave up on me just before we reached the finish line honey! I will always love you, but I am married to a woman who will be my last love, and I have two amazing children with her." She started crying, saying,

"Jamie you will always be my first and last love. I am so happy that I had you as my lover again, if only for this brief time. Take me to breakfast and then go back to Sarah, and Claire and little Todd."

She said that soulfully, giving me leave to resume my marriage, after my having suspended it, suspended my life, suspended time and the motions of the stars and planets ... to make love to her for this last time. We both knew it would be our last time! She broke down and cried, now standing in the shower holding onto me as hard as she could. I turned off the water, and wrapped my little lover in a large fluffy towel.

She was sitting on my lap on the bed as I lovingly dried her hair. We talked about breakfast at a small café near her house. With her hair dried, I took her face on my hands and gave her the sweetest kiss ever! We dressed, and she followed my Jeep in her little Mercedes sedan.

We both had the biggest breakfasts on the menu, eating hearty as we talked. Or rather, I talked and she listened, always just a hair's breadth from bursting into tears. Janet was inconsolable this morning, and she was breaking my heart!

She looked so pretty in the morning light with no make-up—just her fresh morning blush. She was always naturally beautiful! I guess I forgot that! I was just making up things to talk about not wanting to say goodbye to her, but after a while she said,

"Jamie, I love you so much ... too much! I always will! But it is time for you to go back to your sweet family. I will be okay ... I promise!"

I agreed with her that I had to tear myself away. She walked me to the door of the café, kissed me goodbye, pressing her lips into mine with tears starting to flow from her amazingly beautiful eyes. She watched me walk to my car.

She was crying as she waved, pressing her hands against the windows, moving from one to another, watching me as I drove past the front. I noticed her returning to the table, and burying her face in her hands sobbing. I was so sad having to leave her like that! I was crying myself, and had to pull over for a while until I could continue on. I was saying my final goodbye to a woman I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, and it was hard!

It was harder than I ever thought it might be, to say goodbye to this incredible, beautiful, and brilliant woman! I was still sniffling a little when I softly said out loud ... to myself ... alone in my car,

"Goodbye, my sweet Janet!"

~ ~ ~

I arrived at home at about mid-afternoon, and Kim was there alone.

"Where is Sarah?" I asked Kim, who was happy to see me, but appeared to be very agitated.

"Oh, Jamie, she was such a wreck ... she ... she didn't sleep all night ... well not much ... knowing that you ... you were out with someone else ... she left last night ... to be with a girlfriend from work ... she wanted me to call her ... when ... when you were back." She said in one long frantic, quickly executed sentence.

She came over and put her arms around me, laying her head on my chest. I stroked her smooth silky black hair, and she asked,

"Did you fall in love with her again, Jamie? With Janet I mean?"

"Kim I can't tell you that! The less you know the better, and you won't have to lie."

"Jamie the children are at your parents, so we are alone. Sarah said that I should stay with you until she got back. So, Jamie ... we are ... alone!"

"Well, go ahead and call her Kim honey! I'm going to take a shower!" I knew she was disappointed that I didn't carry her up to the bedroom and make love to her. I could hear her calling Sarah as I walked upstairs alone.

Afterward, I dressed in my usual jeans, knit shirt and loafers. Pretty Kim was dressed in a pair of white shorts that seemed a little short, even for her tiny figure, and a halter top that hung loose just past her small perky, nippily, breasts.

Kim was very tempting, but for Sarah's sake, I resisted my very touchable and extremely fuckable companion. After all, she was Auntie Kim to my children. Plus, my marriage restarted after I pulled away from that little café this morning.

Standing alone in the kitchen with a cup coffee, of I thought again of the sight of Janet crying, watching me drive away, with her hands pressed to the café windows. She might have been the light of my life, and the mother of my children with her. But, Sarah is the one I am worried about, and waiting for right now.

I called my Dad to have him bring my children back. He seemed angry,

"Jamie, what the hell is going on over there? Sarah was in tears when I picked up Todd and Claire!"

"Nothing to worry about Dad, we are having some problems, but they well work themselves out. Just bring the kids back please Dad. Thanks!"

"Be over in a little bit! Bye!" he said curtly as he abruptly clicked off.

Kim pushed up against me pressing her hard little tits into my chest. I pushed her back, looked into her dark, liquid, almond eyes and pleaded,

"Kim, please! I have enough to answer for as it is!" I holding her by her shoulders at arm's length, I asked, "Please honey, tell me what went on here last night!"

I normally would have ached to touch Kim's silky tiny body, but all my thoughts now were focused on Sarah. I walked with Kim over to the couch, and we sat while she told me the story,

"After you left, Sarah started crying and she couldn't stop. Jamie she was inconsolable! So I called your Dad to pick up the kids. I took Sarah up to the bedroom and settled her on the bed, and took the kids downstairs, for your Dad to pick them up. Claire asked me if Mommy was alright, and I told her that she was just sad about something but she would be fine.

"She wasn't buying it though! Jamie, you kids are way too smart for me; they are so quick ... especially Claire! If you and Sarah are not careful, she is going to figure this all out, if she hasn't already! Your dad picked them up and promised them supper wherever they wanted to go, and they left. I went upstairs and Sarah was still crying, saying that she ruined her marriage, and you were leaving her! Jamie, I couldn't console her!

"I even undressed her and undressed myself, and slid in with her to hold her. We kissed and touched a little and it worked, because she fell asleep. When she woke up I tried to get supper for her, but then you texted her and said that you wouldn't be back until today, so she totally lost it, and decided to spend the night with a friend from work. She told me,

"Kim I just can't be here! Jamie is out doing God know what, with God knows whom, and I am going crazy! I have to get out of here!"

"I tried to stop her, but she was adamant! So she got into her car and took off; I couldn't stop her! I wanted to stay in case you came back early so I just watched some TV, and read a little. Then I fell asleep on the couch. I was awakened by your neighbor, Sherri, who came over.

"We talked and watched some TV, and I told her I was tired, but she was welcome to stay if she wanted to. Well, she wanted to! So I invited her to settle down with me. Jamie, that little tanned hard-body is a real sex machine, and it wasn't long before we were in bed lathering each other up to a high froth (I laughed)." She continued,

"Well, yeah, she is very cute, and that little shit gave me about four orgasms Jamie! I think I have a new girlfriend! (we both laughed at that) She stayed with me all night, and left in the morning and hour before you came back. Then you came, and refused to play with me even after I pushed my tits in your face." She looked at me and asked,

"Jamie am I not attractive to you anymore? (and squeezing her breasts) Don't you like my little titties?"

"Kim you are extremely attractive, and your tits are the best, and that's the problem. I just want to see my wife. I was angry with her yesterday, but now, I just want to hold her in my arms."

"Jamie, she told me about your idea for 'date nights.' I think it is a sweet idea dating your wife, but letting Sarah choose who is going to take her home was going a bit far, I think."

"Well, there were good reasons for it, but Sarah fell for one of her option partners and saw him several times on the side. So, here we are trying to figure out what comes next!"

I got up to get Kim a beer, and one for myself. While I was out in the kitchen, I heard the garage door going up. I gave Kim her beer but set mine on the counter, waiting for my wife to come through the kitchen door. I heard her car door close, and a few seconds later Sarah opened the kitchen door.

When she saw me there waiting for her, she burst into tears and slowly walked over and put her arms around my neck. She cried it out until she could talk, and she said,

"Welcome home Jamie darling! Are you still in one piece?"

"Yes sweetheart, and the kids are coming back from Dad's so go upstairs and make yourself pretty for them." Then to Kim, "Kim honey, please help her!"

I kissed my wife sweetly on her very wet lips, and Kim took her upstairs to clean he up. Ten minutes later, Dad came with the kids. Claire ran to me and I picked her up, and hugged and kissed her. She said,

"Welcome home Daddy, we love you!"

Todd wrapped his arms around my leg, "Wew'com' ... home ... Daddy!" I was so happy to have my babies back in my arms.

Sarah came down stairs looking fresh and pretty in a nice dress, and I looked at Kim and mouthed the words, 'thank you' She nodded and smiled.

I put Claire down and she quickly ran to her Mother, and hugged her asking, "Do you feel better today Mommy?"

She said, "Well, darling I feel better just seeing your pretty face!"

Claire giggled with delight. I carried Todd over to his Mom, and he leaned in to hug her and I did too! Kim was tearing up, and didn't know if she should stay or leave, but I asked her to stay and she nodded yes. Then I said,

"Claire, Todd, take your Auntie Kim upstairs, and show her ... some of your um, games."

She got right with it, and herded the kids upstairs. I turned and thanked my Dad. He was not sure everything was okay,

"Yeah! Well just call if you need anything!" He said curtly, he grabbed Sarah's shoulders, kissed her on the cheek, turned and left. We were alone!

I looked at Sarah. She looked at me. We slowly moved toward each other, and into a loose hug.

"Sarah, you look amazing to me!" I told her as she blushed.

"Thank you, Jamie! I am so glad you're home!"

I took her face in my hands and kissed her sweetly. I could feel her urgently pushing her lips into mine, like she was afraid I might stop kissing her, but I didn't. Those familiar soft lips of hers felt so good to me!

"Sarah, let's just have a nice night tonight, and ask Kim to stay over if she wants, to help with the kids and things." She smiled and answered,

"Okay honey! No questions, no recriminations, just a lot of kissing and ... other stuff later!" We could hear the thumping around upstairs and we both laughed and I said,

"Why don't you go up and rescue Kim from the kids, and ask them what they want for dinner!"

She kissed me and went upstairs; I could hear the kids squeal "MOMMIE!" when she entered Claire's room. She and Kim played with the kids, for a while, and I retreated to my den to collect my thoughts. Later all four of them came bounding down the stairs and I moved into the living room. Claire ran up to me, and said,

"We want pizza Daddy!" Todd backed her up with, "Pizza Daddy!" I laughed at them and said,

"So, let me see if I have you order correct; you want ... pizza!"

They both squealed in delight at my teasing, and both told me how silly I was. I took Kim's and Sarah's order for Chinese, and asked Sarah to order what the kids wanted, and I would get it,

"Pick a place close to the Chinese Restaurant please honey." Then to Claire I said,

"You are going to be my 'assistant-food-getter' honey. You get to ride with Daddy."

She squealed with delight, and I looked at Sarah, who gave me the best 'I love you' smile I have seen in a long time! She isn't allowed to say it yet, but her smile said it!"

I called the restaurant and placed the order for the Chinese food, but told them it would be an hour or so. Then I said,

"Where's my favorite daughter? Oh there she is; c'mon honey let's saddle up!"

"Daddy, I'm you're only daughter!"

I whisked her up into my arms as she squealed, and pulled her into a hug, I kissed her and said, "Well darlin', if I had a hundred daughters, you would be my favorite one!" she giggled at my nonsensical declaration, hugged me, and said, "I love you Daddy!"

I looked at Sarah and she smiled, watching the Dad and Daughter moment, with her fingers over her mouth to hold back the emotion. I winked at her, and led my 'favorite' Daughter out to the car with her tiny hand in mine.

Since I promised an afternoon date with Claire, I took her to a local old fashioned malt shop she loved going to, before picking up the food. When I told her where we were going on our date, she squealed, clapped her hands together, and wiggled her little butt on her child seat behind me with happiness, and said,

"Oh goodie, Daddy! I know just what I'm going to order!"

"So do I, Princess!"

"Well ... I might choose something else!"

"No you won't! You are hooked on them my dearest!"

We went back and forth like that on our way to the malt shop, and I was enjoying engaging her eight-year-old mind on her level and laughing with her. We arrived and took a booth in the back—the one she always chose—and then she ordered a cookie dough-flavored malt with little Oreo bits in it.

"See, I told you Princess! Hooked!" I laughed at my little sweetie's predictability.

She giggled at my prescience, guessing her selection. Then with a little of her malt on her upper lip, she wrinkled her little brow, looked at me and said,

"Daddy, are you going to leave Todd and me? And is David going to be my new Daddy?"

Her questions hit me like a brick to the face! I really shouldn't have been too surprised, since Claire is such a brilliant and observant young girl. But I was taken aback by it. I was worried that she might figure out what was happening with her parents, and she apparently had!

Since she asked adult questions, I had to be honest and straightforward with her, but use language her young mind could handle. After all, as brilliant as she was, she was still only eight-years old!

Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers