Jamie, Yvonne, Sarah, David, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into her bright wide-open eyes, and said, "Princess, will you believe me if I tell you that Mommy and I love each other, and we both love you and Todd intensely, and that everything will be alright?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

"Darling, sometimes even Moms and Dads make mistakes, but if they love each other, those mistakes can always be fixed. David is a friend of you Mom's, but she is still my wife, and your Mommy. I will always be you Daddy—the only one you will ever have. That's good for you and Todd, since I love both of you ... hotter than the Sun (our family expression)!"

"Oh, Daddy! I love you too! Hotter than the Sun!" I could see the worry lifting a little, but with her brow still furrowed. she asked,

"Um, Daddy? Can Mommy not have David as a friend ... so much? I don't think I like that!"

I was finding it harder and harder to talk about this with her, and I knew that if I bullshitted her, she would know it immediately. I explained that her Mom would make a good choice about her friends, and will always do what's best for her and Todd. That seemed to be reassuring enough for her, but vague enough to not give her information that would be difficult for her to process. She changed the subject,

"Daddy, is Sherri my Mommy too? Do you love her ... like Mommy?"

The mind of a child is an amazing thing, so I explained to her that I love Sherri, but she is just a dear and close friend to her Mom and me. I told her that Sherri loves her and her brother deeply, like they were her own children, but that she is not their Mom. I told her that since Sherri is our good friend, she can stay with us sometimes at night ... like sleep-overs she has with her little friends.

I also told her that when Sherri is taking care of her, she and Todd are to obey her just like they would with us. I explained to her that, although Sherri and Kim are not relatives, she and Todd may call them Aunties.

"Okay Daddy, I'll be a good girl for Auntie Sherri and Auntie Kim, and will help Todd to be a good boy!"

"That's my little Princess!" I said as she giggled happily, and slurped the last drops from the bottom of her tall malt glass.

I knew that she was actually too smart to swallow the tripe that I was feeding her! I am guessing that she just settled her mind in a place that was comfortable for her, and that she could handle, regarding David, Sherri, and Kim.

We picked up the food, and Claire proudly helped carry it in, handing it all to Sarah and Kim. After a little while, I pulled Sarah aside and intimated to her in detail, my conversation with Claire, and my responses to her questions. Especially the part about Mommy not having David as a friend.

Sarah blushed with deep embarrassment that her child was worried about her extramarital affair, and had figured out some very adult things. Sarah thanked me for telling her and for handling it so well. She placed her hands on my shirt, played with the buttons, and massaged my chest lovingly, and as I looked into her beautiful face, she said softly,

"Things will be alright, and we can discuss it later, darling," She kissed me sweetly and continued, "even the part about David!"

Everyone dug in, and the kids fought over who was getting the biggest pizza slices, and Kim and I fought over the moo goo gai pan having friendly chop stick wars. Sarah laughed, happy with her chow mein. I sat next to my wife, with Kim across. Sarah seemed happy, and at one point reached over and pulled me into a sweet prolonged kiss and Todd covered his eyes with his hands. Claire giggled and said,

"Mommy, you really love Daddy, huh!"

Sarah was still a little choked up from the emotional rollercoaster this afternoon, but she said softly to her Daughter,

"Yes my darling—hotter than the Sun!"

Claire giggled, happy that her blind faith in what I told her earlier, was not misplaced. Todd looked at his big sister, and just smiled in support of ... whatever! Claire is so good to her little brother, that he takes all his cues from his trust in her.

I looked over at Kim, and as she smiled at me, her perfect almond eyes sparkled. Sarah saw our interaction, and reached over for one of Kim's tiny hands, and said, "Thank you Kim honey for your help this weekend, for being a dear member on our family, and for dealing with my hysterics. Then she asked the kids,

"Who wants Auntie Kim to stay over tonight?"

The kids both enthusiastically raised their hands, "Me!" "Me too!" then she said to Kim.

"Looks like you are here for the night honey!"

Kim said, "Jamie and Sarah, you guys too much! It feels so wonderful to have a real family."

Kim told me once that her parents were both gone, and her sister was killed in a car accident in her late teens, so we were her family.

Sarah told her, "You are part of our family darling, you are my children's Auntie, and you are welcome here anytime. Whenever you feel like it, just assume permission and come over, you have a key, so stay as long as you wish!" Then she turned to me,

"Jamie, can we go sailing tomorrow? Kim hasn't been on our boat yet, and it would be so much fun."

"It's really your boat, baby! But, yes, it is ready, and tied up at the docks. Kim, we are going to make a sailor out of you!" I said.

Todd looked up, concerned with all this talk about tomorrow, and said, "Baseball game, Daddy!"

I hugged my little man, and said, "It's a night game buddy, so we have plenty of time to get there after sailing, Joe, Bob and the guys will be there. Okay?"

"Okay, Daddy!" he said, beaming a big smile on his handsome little face, now partially covered by pizza sauce.

Kim said, "Oh Sarah, Jamie, that sounds so wonderful; I have never been sailing!"

So, our agenda was set, and Kim will join us sailing at a large local lake. After dinner, with Claire helping Sarah and Kim with the cleanup, Todd and I got some games out and set one up in the dining room. After our family game night, with my brilliant Daughter winning nearly every game, it was time to settle the kids down, and I was once again the goodnight monster for Todd, and the goodnight prince for my little princess. But Sarah and Kim took care of getting the kids bathed and dressed for bed.

I plopped on the couch, tired after the long and emotion-filled day, and Sarah plopped down next to me. We laughed when Kim came in and plopped down on the other side of me. Then I saw Sarah wink at Kim, and the girls both attacked me from each side with kisses and touches, and tickles, just laughing and giggling!

When they quit, I said, "Very funny, ladies! Just remember that revenge is dish best served cold!" then Sarah said,

"There won't be any need for revenge, darling since Kim and I are going to take good care of you ... tonight!" I countered,

"Yeah, whatever that means!" I looked at Sarah, and she laughed and said,

"You'll see! Not telling!"

We listened to music for a while, and the girls let me dance with them, but I made sure that I danced with Sarah more and Kim. When it got late, Sarah settled Kim on the couch, and as I went upstairs, I checked on the kids, who were both fast asleep. I heard Sarah telling Kim something that sounded like a plan, but couldn't make it out. I undressed, and took another quick shower to be a little fresher for Sarah.

She came up, and took a quick rinse herself. I waited for her to finish, and sitting naked on my lap, I dried her hair to the wavy/curly look that first attracted me to her. I went over to the door, and closed it. And asked Sarah to have a seat on the bed. But instead, she straddled me with her arms around my neck. I told her,

"Sarah, you are my sweet wife ... and I love you. (she was giving me little kisses in between my halting words) I chose you ... and had ... children with you honey! So, can you tell me ... tell me what ... might happen with ... Kim later?"

"What to mean, Jamie?" she stopped kissing me and had a frown on her pretty face.

"Well, will Kim be joining us later, like Sherri does?" She answered,

"I asked her to give me at least an hour with you, darling, but after that I was planning on sliding in with Claire for a while, and have Kim join you for whatever. Hell honey, you could play backgammon, or dominoes ... I don't care ... or you two could have sex!" she looked at me to gauge my reaction and continued,

"I know that Kim was a favorite of yours when you were dating, and I thought that maybe a little Kim-redux might spice things up for all of us. Is there a problem, honey?"

"Well, I guess it is a question of motives. You are throwing another woman at me to do with as I wish. I can tell you that we will not be playing backgammon! So is this out of guilt? Or out of something you want with someone else in the future, to soften me up? Or what, Sarah?"

"Wow, Jamie! How long have you been over-analyzing that one?"

"That's what I do ... I analyze things!" I answered quickly.

"Okay, here it is. I do love you, and I love Sherri and Kim. Becca is good to my children but she and I aren't that close. If I offer Kim to you, do as you wish. If you make sweet love to someone I love, I am comfortable with that ... I am happy with that! There are no other motives, darling. I love you, and I love Kim, so ... you will have her for some amount of time later! Do as you wish with her!"

I weighed what she was saying and replied,

"Okay, I'll accept that. You said that you loved me, and I needed to hear that! I guess it is really arbitrary to make you wait until you are with David again to find out. I am still up in the air about you and David." She answered quickly,

"Jamie, I love you! You are my husband and I do not love David or anyone else. I would have waited the week as you asked, but instead of going out with him, I was going to go out to dinner with a girlfriend from work, just so I could tell you what I already know."

She wiggled her little naked ass on my lap, slid her arms around me and looked me in the eyes as she said,

"Jamie, you are a much, much better lover than David is! Yes, he is big, and yes, he did turn my stupid head. But the last time I was with him I was fanaticizing about you being inside me instead of him; I even called him by your name! So here it is Jamie; my love for you is hotter than the Sun, as we always say! The way you made love to me after David the last time convinced me of that!

"I want our marriage, and I want you in my life Jamie. I want to be the girl you make love to every night we can, for the rest of your life, and mine. So if I throw Sherri or Kim at you, Jamie, please make love to them, because I will be in Claire's room, giggly and fidgety, knowing that I am doing something nice for two people I love.

"A simple shower washes everything away, including fingerprints and bodily fluids, you know! And, just like our date nights, it is exciting to me to know you are with someone else, but with someone who will not steal you!"

She looked into my eyes to make sure she was understood, and then the answered another question I had asked her earlier in the week,

"Jamie, you also asked what I see when I look at you the way I sometimes do. I see a handsome man, slender and nicely built. I see someone who fits me like a puzzle piece when we make love. I see the genuineness and kindness in your eyes, and so do your children ... which is why they respond to you so well. They feel safe and warm with you, and so do I. That's just a sampling of all the wonderful things I see when I smile at you Jamie!"

She was tearing up, but continued further with her manifesto, getting it all said, I guessed,

"I want to continue our date nights, and our options. I love the feeling sometimes of just being your girlfriend ... it's exciting ... exhilarating! I promise I will not exercise them very often ... but I will exercise them, Jamie!" Then she lowered her head and said, softly.

"Somewhere along the line, I ... I came to love being with another man, even if it is very rarely! Because I still believe it strengthens our marriage. So ... maybe there is some amount of guilt ... um, letting you be with Sherri, and Kim, and ... whomever!" She looked up with her eyes liquid with tears and continued,

"But Jamie darling, even with all that has happened, here I am with you ... holding you ... loving you!"

She looked up at me, hoping for a positive response. I smiled and kissed her sweetly as my response. She got the message and said,

"Please take me to bed, Jamie!!" She put her hands on each side of my face and kissed me sweetly, and with all the emotion she could muster in that small naked frame of hers.

I took the lady at her request, and we made love the way she wanted it for just over an hour—not soft and loving ... she wanted to be fucked! We worked in tandem to keep each other on the edge with our grunts and hard strokes until we both reached the point of no return, and came together with waves of pleasure flooding through our bodies as we quaked and shuddered. She was crying with the pain-pleasure coursing through her tight little ass! As much as I detest the idea of her having this with another man, I will allow her to have her rare guilty pleasures. I love her!

She got up, walked uneasily to the shower after her hard fucking, showered, and then softly padded downstairs, and she took Kim by the hand and lead her up to our bed. I watched from the bed as she pulled Kim's sleep T-shirt off over her head, slipped her panties down until Kim was nude and ready for me. She pulled her into an embrace, kissed her, and told her friend,

"Kim, darling! Jamie and I have talked about this, and I am giving you to him out of my love for both of you, I want to share him with you!"

She kissed her again, and escorted her to the bed. I was already hard when I opened the top sheet for Kim to climb in, and Sarah watched with tears in her eyes, as Kim and I slid into a lovers embraced, and started to kiss, as I fondled her hard little breasts. When I slid myself into Kim's sweet pussy, Sarah smiled, dressed in a T-shirt and shorts to join our Daughter.

I made love to Kim for over an hour and a half, with her coming several times, and me twice. Kim is gorgeous to look at, an absolute dream to make love to. Her tiny body is strong and responsive, and buttery soft! Kim cried with joy after the first time we made love so long and so tenderly. She turned me on my back, and took me into her mouth, and fondling my balls as she made me hard enough for her again.

After kissing her all the way down her body with my hands almost all the way around her tiny waist. I opened her fleshy labia with her legs spread wide, and gorged myself on her very warm, very juicy little lotus flower, with her panting in short shallow breaths.

As I entered her again, she gasped deeply and breathed harder as I stroked in and out of her very tight pussy. She shuddered into two orgasms, before I stiffened and released my essence deep, deep inside her tiny body. We collapsed together!

After we cooled down, we got up and showered together. This meant kissing, which also meant touching and fondling under the little waterfall, which meant having sex again, hard and fast up against the shower stall. I was so aroused being with her that I was slamming it into her hard. I came inside her very quickly, and had to hold her from collapsing as she went limp after shuddered so intensely.

We rinsed, and as she sat on my lap on the bed, I dried her long silky obsidian-hued tresses (something the girls like for me to do), which flowed down past the middle of her back. She turned and straddled me, then reached her arms back as she worked her beautiful hair into a perfect bun. I took advantage of her arms being occupied with her hair, by kissing her lovely little breasts.

Looking into her amazing, dark, almond-shaped eyes was making me hard again. She looked down and noticed my growing condition. She giggled, and hugged me close, wiggled her little ass against my growing ardor, and whispered into my ear,

"I'll take that as a complement darling, but you should save that for your sweet Sarah!"

Kim rose, crept into Claire's room kissed Sarah on the cheek waking her, and the three of us, made ourselves a midnight snack, after which we all went back to bed together until morning. I made love to Sarah, and then to Kim once more before the dawn. I saw them starting to make love together as I was nodding off.

~ ~ ~

So Kim became a member of my family, as Sherri had. Both have keys, and have the run of our house at will! The kids are always excited to see Kim or Sherri walk in, play and watch TV with them, and often stay for supper, or bringing it with them. We never had them over together, and most nights, like ninety-five point five percent, I made love to Sarah alone ... sometimes all night! The other part was taken up by Kim, Sherri, and on fairly rare occasions, by Sarah's chosen partner after exercising her 'date night' option, with me absent.

Sarah still liked having her options on date nights, but only exercised them about once or twice a year for the next few years. She has not exercised her option at the club, party, or reception for nearly two years, allowing me to take her home each time. I overheard her quietly telling Kim once when she thought I was out of earshot in answer to a comment by Kim I didn't hear,

"Oh, I know, right? But Jamie is the love of my life, and he is the most amazing man I have ever been with, but ... y'know Kimmy, I just love ... on rare occasions ... having another cock sliding into my little pussy. It is exhilaratingly erotic ... makes me feel deliciously bad!" I heard Kim, in almost a whisper reply,

"Just be careful Sarah! You have to know that there are many women out there who would be with Jamie in a heartbeat—less than a heartbeat! And ... I am one of them! I would marry him tomorrow if he were ... available!"

Already feeling like a voyeur, I quickly and quietly padded down the hall to my den. I loved what Kim said, but was troubled by what Sarah's declaration, but ... vowed to let continue with her "options."

~ ~ ~

When Claire turned fifteen, I started having occasional formal dinner dates with her ... just the two of us. She loved dressing up right down to being a little wobbly on her matching heels! She loved being treated as a young lady, and our dates increased her social skills, knowledge of food and wines, and even how to read French and Italian menus! I taught her how to enjoy the best of everything. I found her a quick learner, as usual. It was bitter-sweet for me, seeing my pretty little princess become a beautiful woman!

When she was old enough to get into the jazz clubs, I took her there for some chaste Daddy-Daughter jazzy dances. I took her there for her eighteenth birthday, and during on particular slow bluesy dance, she reached up opened her lips and kissed me sweetly on my mouth as we danced close. I broke the kiss and looked at her with surprise, but she countered by insisting that she as not a child anymore.

"Darling, you will always be my little princess!" I told her.

"Alright, Daddy!" she said, understanding my meaning, and resigned forever to just being just my little girl. Then I reached down and kissed her on the forehead. She Smiled with a little bird-chirp of a giggle.

Claire was already becoming a statuesque beauty at that age, and possessed a great deal of poise. She was taller, slenderer than Sarah, and more regal ... truly becoming a queen! I can't help the way women (including Claire when we are out) react to me, but my Daughter, no matter how adult and how attractive, and will always be just ... my little Daughter!