Jamie, Yvonne, Sarah, David, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

She had always complained about how boring school was for her, and how tired she was about 'dumbing down' to the level of her peers. School always held her back, but Sarah and I wanted her and Todd to have normal childhood experiences at least through high school.

This allowed them to be with friends, to attend school games, and for Claire to be asked to dances and proms. They both participated in sports and extracurricular activities. I knew that once Claire got into college, her magnificent mind would be set free and she could develop as quickly as she was able. Sarah was very firm about not allowing Claire to date on her own, until she was sixteen. She insisted that Claire's dates pick her up at the house, so she could give her approval.

Todd was a straight A student, debate team member, and captain of his baseball team in high school, and he continued to join me and my friends for major league baseball, and occasional NBA games. He developed into a tall, handsome, and poised young man, with a very sweet, pretty blonde girlfriend named Donna.

Todd and I had our arguments about things as he grew up, but when he was angry, he was invited (ordered by me) to act it out in his room with the door closed, and to return only when he had it out of his system. He was valedictorian of his College class, and graduated third in law school. He followed his Aunt Sherri into public service with the Attorney General's office following his first-try passing of the bar exam with a high score.

After high school, Claire's mind accelerated as Sarah and I predicted, and she quickly surpassed her college peers. She always thanked us for allowing her to have a joyful childhood and adolescence, through her grammar school, and high school experiences.

She was extremely popular in high school, and nearly every senior wanted to sign her yearbook and have her sign theirs. Every member of her lacrosse team signed the team picture in her book. She had turned down her selection as homecoming queen, giving her best friend that honor, but graciously accepted her election as senior class president.

Claire grew into a tall, slender beauty with light brown curly-wavy hair like her Mother's, and I cried as I watched her accept her doctorate at age twenty-four. Having earned her bachelor's degree at age twenty-one, she earned a master's and doctorate in education as part of the same program ... she wanted to be a college professor.

She was recruited by every major university in the country, but found one locally that allowed her a faster track to professorship, more freedom in the classroom, and help with research and writing.

Claire and I still have our occasional Saturday afternoon lunches at the malt shop. She still always orders cookie dough malts with little Oreo pieces, and I always tease her about it.

~ ~ ~

Sarah, is slender and lovely at fifty-two and she works out regularly; we play racquetball and tennis together. We still make love every night we can, but we still have our date nights out ... and she still has her options, but has not exercised them more than once or twice over the past several years, preferring me to take her home, even after a dance or two with other male patrons or party guests.

Every morning after such 'option dates,' she greets me in tears of joy as we make love long and passionately. She is full of juice and full of passion! We clear our schedules on those occasions so we can spend the whole day together, just being together, kissing, touching, making love, and sometimes just out and about to the shops, restaurants, or long walks.

She always shared her occasional option experiences with Sherri, particularly when she used option three, feeling the electricity in her still firm little ass from letting another man have her several times. Sherri shares the details with with me. It is still very hard to hear about your wife with someone else, but I need to hear it! Maybe as a constant reminder of how precious she is to me ... only reason I can come up with for wanting to know.

Sarah knew that I heard about them from Sherri. But, of course, that's just the point! She worried about my attractiveness to women ... she saw the looks and smiles from them on the street, and in restaurants ... and just wanted me to know (however indirectly) that she is still attractive to men at fifty-two, going on fifty-three ... even men much younger she is.

Of course I already know this, from the looks she routinely gets on the streets, in restaurants from men of all ages. She ignores them, but has just a trace of a self-satisfied smile on her face each time. Her excitement about being sexually attractive to other men, makes her a very sexy wife, and I receive all the benefits from other men's fantasies about her.

Most of the time in clubs and even at 'date night' parties and receptions, she refuses dances and the attentions of other men, preferring to be with me. I never know what motivates her to exercise her option. I don't think it is the attractiveness of a particular man, but just that it is time for her again ... some kind of internal imperative she likely doesn't understand herself.

I can usually tell that it is time for her again, by the way she is dressed, when I ring the bell and she opens the door for one of our dates. She has a very short, very tight little red dress that exposes her back all the way down to the crack of her cute ass. She has four-and-a-half inch heels that match. That is her usual bait, and I know what's in her mind.

I sometimes stay at Claire's apartment, on these rare occasions, in her guest bedroom. Claire still doesn't like our date night idea, but mostly keeps it to herself. So Daddy and Daughter have a pleasant night's visit. Sarah carefully picks some very pretty woman to let me know that she has exercised her option, with the hope that I will take her 'pre-screened' woman out afterward, and even to spend the night with her, and I sometimes do that.

Mostly on those occasions, I just let Sarah have her fun for the very few times she does this, since I am not really interested in any other women. I have also stayed with Sherri or Kim, on occasion ... but we don't exactly play backgammon!

~ ~ ~

Sherri, still single and still tanned and sexy at forty-seven (she looks like thirty-two), she won election as the District Attorney, and is being scouted as a candidate for Governor ... so she has put joining us in bed, on hold for appearances. Todd works for her, and also works on planning her campaign for Governor as do Sarah and I. She is a long-shot, but she is still fairly young.

Kim eventually married, and moved to another part of the country with her husband, and is superintendent of the local library system there. She still visits us occasionally with her daughter, Alicia. Since Kim married a Spaniard, Alicia, still a college student, was already a gorgeous model. Her Asian-Polynesian, and Spanish mix had made her quite beautiful

I had friendly lunches with Becca quite often, mostly to pump her for periodic updates about Janet, but...

...I never saw Janet again!

END

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers