Jamie's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Becky were talking together, and as I turned, I came face-to-face with my pretty assistant at the office, Janet. It was a pleasant accident, since her full breasts pushed into me.

"Um, boss, uh w-would you dance with me?"

"Janet honey, you look so pretty tonight; I can't see how I can possibly resist. But please try to call me Jamie tonight, will you?"

She smiled prettily, lowered her head a little with a blush forming and said,

"Okay, Jamie!"

I took her by the hand and led her to a private edge of the courtyard, and pulled her in for a dance. It was another slow number, and she so looked beautiful in the moonlight ... the way it shone on her light brown hair. She had a pretty dark blue dress that allowed a view down between her lovely full breasts. She was never shy about pushing her little body into mine, and soon she had moved her hands in on my chest, and placed her cheek between them, as I slid my arms around her.

I noticed over her shoulder that Becca was dancing with quite a handsome male guest I hadn't met yet—must have been on her list of friends outside work. I went back to my attentions to Janet. She had squeezed up very tight to me and surprised me by reaching back and moving one of my hands from her back to her shapely little butt. She moaned softly as I massaged her a little, then she raised her head a little and said,

"Um, Jamie? Y-You can k-kiss me ... um, if you want!"

Without answering I leaned down and our lips met in a very sweet and prolonged kiss. Her young mouth tasted so sweet to me, that I had trouble breaking my kiss with her, and just kept on pushing my mouth into hers. She could feel my hardness pushing into her belly, and she broke the kiss, smiled and said,

"Want me to take care of that for your Jamie?"

I laughed, as my fingers massaged her ass, finding the crease between her buttocks and I said,

"Yeah, but that wouldn't look very nice here would it?" Then she became a little more serious,

"Jamie, I love you as a friend—you know that, and I guess that I know more about you than any other person on this earth. But if you ever wanted to um.bewith me ... you could! I would be yours whenever!"

It was then that I realized that this party was starting to reek of sex ... a combination of the warm air, and the heat from bodies dancing closely. I could smell Janet's female musk rising up and mixing with the warm sweet aromas already in the air.

With Janet's tempting offer, and looking around to see Becca in a prolonged kiss with her mysterious partner who was rubbing her ass, Tom and Kim having disappeared to god-knows-where—probably upstairs. Some of the guys were chatting up the prettier girls of the catering crew, and a couple dancing next to us was openly making out. Another couple were nearly having sex as they stretched out together on the padded chaise I pushed into a dark corner of the courtyard. There was definitely sex in the air!

Yup, lips were being slathered, breasts and asses squeezed, and I wouldn't be surprised if mattresses were squeaking upstairs. It was a heavy atmosphere that was very palpably sexy! I looked down at Janet, and continue kissing her as my hand roved up her body and onto her milky beasts. As I thumbed her nipple she shuddered and said breathily,

"Ohhh Jamie, you don't know what you are doing to me! Boss, please!"

Knowing that I could not 'take care' of her growing sexual desires, I backed off, and we walked back into the living room. I stayed there and talked to guests, and Janet quickly headed down the hall to the bathroom. I felt bad that I had gotten her so worked up, that she had to take care of it by herself. I began to wonder if I it wasn't time to have Janet over some night ... all night!

My mind was agreeably occupied with thoughts of Janet, but also of Anna, Becca, and even Jill with Tom. I tried to think of a subtle way to let Tom know. Although I was bound and determined to do that for Jill, I was very jittery with the thought of doing something so against my nature ... so taboo!

I looked over toward the stairs to see Tom and Kim walking down the stairs hand in hand. I decided not to add anything more to the already sex-laden atmosphere of what was to be just a house-warming party among co-workers and friends.

The house certainly was warm!

I decided to thank the catering staff, and went to each of the pretty servers, addressing them by the names on their name tags; Debbi, Sheri, Donna, and Lulu. They had let some of the guys chat them up, but were all very professional, and were on top of keeping everyone well served.

I made the rounds of the guests, and found that Becca was back in the crowd doing the same thing, I walked up to her and put my arms around her from behind, and said to her,

"The party is turning out so well! I think everyone is enjoying themselves!"

"Yes Jamie, everyone loves you house, and especially the courtyard." She answered.

People were starting to leave, Tom said his goodbyes and left with Kim, my co-workers all said goodbye as well; I received a chaste kiss from both Lindsay and Margaret who turned a bright red after she kissed me quickly. Casey gave me a strong handshake and left with his hand on Margaret's back. Lindsay left with them.

Janet took my hand and led me into a small room off the foyer. She tiptoed up and kissed me sweetly and said,

"Don't forget about my offer Jamie! Goodnight!"

"I won't! Goodnight, honey!" I answered as I placed my hands on her shoulders, and squeezed a little.

She slowly walked toward the door, but she turned to give me a sweet look-back smile before disappearing into the night. Other's I never met said their goodbyes to Becca separately, and the man she was with on the terrace was also gone. I just assumed it was someone she was dating.

The caterers were cleaning up, and I paid the bartender off. Soon the place was quiet, and Becca and I were alone. I noticed that the thick veil of sex, fueled by so many warm bodies and female thighs rubbing together in close proximity, was starting to lift.

I walked over and put on some soft music, took Becca's hand in mine, and pulled her out through the French doors, and onto the now empty courtyard. I pulled her into a close embrace, and we danced for a minute or two before I said,

"You feel so good to me, Becca! I was hoping for a moment like this all night."

She moaned and said, "Me too Jamie darling." Then after another minute, she asked, "did you notice how hot it was getting in here tonight. It was almost like I could feel an energy ... like sex ... y'know?"

"Yeah, I do. I think that we both contributed to it, not wanting to." She was quiet for a few seconds. Then with a thoughtful look, she said,

"Well ... I don't know if 'not wanting to' is exactly correct."

"What are you saying Becca? Is there something we need to talk about?"

"Jamie, shut up and kiss me!"

"Well, how about if we just hold each other tight and dance."

I didn't want to kiss her on the mouth she used to swap spit with Mr. Whomever-in-the-hell-he-was that I never met.

"Alright Jamie." She said quietly.

We danced in complete silence. When the tune ended, we moved back inside and secured the doors, turned off the lights and headed upstairs to my bedroom. She keeps some clothes in the smaller bedroom next to mine, but sleeps with me when she is over. The only agreement we have, is that we can have unprotected sex together, but safe sex with all others.

The first thing I noticed was that my bed was rumpled like it was used. Becca bent down and picked up a small charm bracelet with a single charm—a heart with "Kim" engraved in the middle. I noticed a pair of black silk panties on the bed. I picked them up, and just to tease Becca, I put them to my nose to smell them and announced,

"Ah, it's Kim's!" Becca gave me a sideways glance and said,

"You really are a brat; you know that Jamie?"

She grabbed them out of my hand and holding them with the bracelet, she said,

"I'll give these back to her tomorrow with a small piece of my mind!"

"Don't bother, she was likely up here with Tom!" I said, and she replied,

"Yes, the likely culprit."

She placed the bracelet and panties on her bedside table where she would remember them tomorrow, and started to undress as she headed for the shower. I figured that she needed some down-time so I waited my turn. I started to undress down to my shorts, and soon she emerged with a fluffy towel around her body. She squealed as I pulled on the towel, and it fell to the floor.

"Jamie!"

I laughed and scooped her up and put her on the bed. She looked up at me, spread her lovely legs, slid a hand down over her crotch, and said,

"Want some of this, big boy?" I moved over to her and said,

"Yes, damn!"

She giggled like a schoolgirl, and screamed as I attacked her ticklish spots. I was determined that the heat each of us received from others tonight, was going to work to our benefit. I started to kiss her sweet clean mouth. I didn't care, I wanted her tonight, and I didn't even care if she might be thinking of her friend with no name while she was with me. I teased and licked her clit and pussy lips until she screamed with sexual release, and several shudders.

"Oh shit, oh shit, Jason! That felt so f'ing good baby. I need you inside me ... now baby!"

Part Six: Becca and Janet.

We made love twice before morning, and once quickly when we woke up early. We showered together, kissing and touching, then dressed for our respective jobs. She made coffee while I made us a couple of eggs over medium toast. We sat opposite each other, and just looked into one another's eyes. She spoke first,

"Jamie, darling, you are an amazing man."

I didn't want to give her a response that might come off as less than sincere, and just said,

"Yeah, I know" To which she tightened her lips and punched me in the shoulder.

"You're so a brat!"

"Moi?" I answered innocently.

"Oui, toi, wise ass!"

Then after a thoughtful pause, she said, "Take me out to dinner tonight and we can talk a little, honey."

"Okay Becca, Have a sweet day at work. Let me know what Kim has to say."

"Thank you, and I will."

We walked out to our garage, and kissed before getting in our respective cars. She grabbed my ass as we kissed, with a sexy smirk and turned to get into her little car. I always let her back out first, and then I would follow right behind her.

I rang Janet's desk and asked her to come into my office. She was wearing a black skirt and her breasts were straining against the material of her white blouse that showed a lot of her lovely cleavage. As she entered, I walked over and shut and locked the door behind her. She watched over her shoulder as I did that, then I stood in front of her and asked,

"Did you enjoy the party past night Jan?"

She moved forward, took off her oversized glasses and set them on my desk, then put her hands on my shoulders, looked into my eyes and said,

"Are we being honest, Jamie?"

Her voice was softer and more womanly, and less the modest little nerd I knew, who always called me boss.

"Yes we are!"

"Okay then, here it is. If you are asking me if it felt good to be in your arms, the answer is definitely, yes! If you are asking if I love you, then the answer is, I don't know. If you ask me if I have immense respect for you as a scientist, and as a man, then the answer is absolutely. If you escorted me to your couch over there against the wall, and asked me to take off my blouse and skirt, bra and panties, I would let you take me as long and hard as you wanted. So if you are asking if I would fuck you Jamie, the answer is ... yes." She let that sink in and asked,

"So what are you asking me, Jamie?"

"I-I guess I really don't know."

She walked over to the couch and sat down, and patted the seat next to her. Her skirt slid up to about mid-thigh, and the top of her blouse puckered open. I sat next to her on the couch

"Jamie, what do you want of me? Please tell me!"

I looked at the office nerd having just transformed herself into an alluring woman, and I said,

"Janet, you are dearer to me than any woman alive! We have worked with each other for only a few years, but you know more about me, than anyone ... including me. It felt so good to have you in my arms last night ... better than it should have for someone who works for me. If you want to know if I would—"

She interrupted me, turned toward me, put her hands on each side of my face, and said,

"Honey, you have just come out of a relationship, and it looks like, right into another one with Becca. If instead, you had come over to my place and stayed with me for a few days, and saw a couple of other girls as well, you would have a better perspective. Face it Jamie, you turned to Becca because she was there, and offered a warm body to lean against!"

It is hard to argue with a woman who has an IQ somewhere north of 200! But she is right. Becca and I both felt that way, in the sex-charged atmosphere of last night's party. Like she said, as much affection as I have for Becca, I had to fight against leaning on the first warm body that came along.

Janet rose from the couch, hit the button for our group secretary Lindsay, and said into the speaker,

"Lin honey, please hold all of Jamie's calls ... we will be working on a project all morning." She pressed Margaret's number and told her, "The boss, and I will be working on a 'software' problem, and it will take most of the morning, honey. You and Casey continue on yesterday's work pieces!"

She walked over in front of me, unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it off and set it on my desk. She reached under her skirt, and with a few little wiggles, pulled her panties down and off. She stuffed them in the center drawer of my desk with a smile. Then my pretty and shapely assistant hiked up her skirt and straddled me as I sat on the couch. She leaned back, removed her bra, and took it off with her magnificent breasts bouncing as they found freedom.

I immediately grabbed for them and they filled my hands to overflowing. She ran her fingers through my hair, kissing me as passionately as she knew how. She was grinding her crotch against me, when I stopped her slid over to make room to lay her on the couch. She hooked a leg over the back of the couch giving me my first view up her skirt, and of her soft pink fleshy insides as her lips gapped open.

I quickly removed my clothes, and slowly slid on top of her and then inside her. She was amazing! That small body felt so warm, and her luxurious insides closed around me holding me in. We started slow, and built to a very violent orgasm for her. After a few more hard thrusts, I came deep, deep inside this sweet young woman. I didn't mean to be inside her bare-backed, or to come inside her, but this was unplanned, and the health risk was minimal.

I saw Janet transform from a quirky, bespectacled nerdy little girl, into a full-bodied desirable woman. The release felt so wonderful as I just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of my essence pulsing into her body. It made me shudder. We laid together kissing and fondling each other for a while. She smiled up at me, and said,

"Jamie darling, I just wanted to start to give you your freedom this morning. I want you to find someone else, not Anna and not Becca to be with as well. You know that you can have me whenever you wish. Now, would you be a nice boss and clean me up a little?"

I immediately moved down and pushed my face into her sopping, leaking pussy. I took my time licking and sucking her sweet sex, down to the bottom of her buttocks. The heavy aroma coming from her was starting to make me hard again. I licked and teased until she moaned into another set of shudders. She was in a semi-lucid state and moaned,

"No ... no more boss, let ... let me catch my ... my breath!"

When she regained her breath, it was time for us to clean up and become presentable. My office has a very small separate lavatory, with just about enough room to stand. It had a stool and a sink. After I closed the door and peed, I washed as much of my sweaty body as I could. She came in with me while I was still washing, and sat on the stool, spread her legs wide and peed, as I listened to the gentle tinkle.

I wiped myself dry, and when I stood back thinking she would exit, she instead perched herself on the edge of the wash stand, straddling the bowl, facing the spout. I stood there in a bit of shock at her lack of modesty. She giggled and said,

"I need to clean up too honey! Unless you want to help me!"

"Uh, uh, no! I-I'll give you a little space."

She laughed with her pretty little ass perched on the edge of the sink, and when she was finished, she dressed quickly leaving her panties for me in my desk drawer. She donned her glasses, and sat at my computer, and started clicking furiously. She found something in the code I needed to check. She rose to open the door, and I took her place at the computer, since we were both very familiar with the code.

She called Margaret to the office, and pulling a fifty out of her purse, handed it the stunned assistant, who looked in to see me sitting at my desk clicking on the computer and taking notes on a writing pad next to me.

"Darling will you please get some lunch for the five of us, have Lindsay help you, and bring some in for the boss and me!" Then she gave her another ten just in case. "Get a receipt Maggie!" then she kissed her on the cheek, and said, "Thank you, sweetie!" Margaret, still stunned said,

"Uh, yeah, sure Jannie! We will, uh we'll be back in a ... in a little bit. How's it going? Will I have to test it when you're through?"

"No, darling! You and Casey just continue with the list of tasks from yesterday. You look so nice today, sweetie!"

Uh, uh, yeah. Thanks Jannie!" Then she looked in and told me, "Uh, Jamie, uh Becca called and left the message that she will be away from the office for an extended lunch, running some errands, and she uh, will, um see you at home tonight." Then as an afterthought, she said, "Um, Jamie, I loved you place last night, Becca is so nice!"

I smiled at my nervous, nerdy but exceptionally efficient and talented employee, and said, "Thanks Maggie, we were happy to have the four of you over."

"Uh, uh, okay b-boss, I'll be back in a jiffy."

"Thanks Maggie, honey!"

Janet closed the door, and moved over and perched on my desk, looked at me and said,

"Darling Jamie, I would love to do it again, but I don't think we will get away with it anymore today."

She wrote something on a scrap of paper, folded it and stuffed it in my shirt pocket. She brushed my shirt lovingly, leaned down toward me, with both of her hands on each side of my face, and kissed me, then pulled back, and looked into my eyes.

"Jamie, that's my address, my cell, and my home phone. Call me anytime, day or night if you need me! There is life after Anna out there, and today was just a taste!"

She looked down at me with a smile as I put my hands on her thighs, and slid them up under her skirt. She watched me with some amusement, and said,

"Don't start anything you can't finish boss!" then she hopped down and straightened her clothes.

When Maggie and Lindsay returned with the food, I sprung for sodas from the machine, and we settled in a small conference room and ate, laughed, talked, mostly about the party last night. Casey scored the cell number of one of the pretty little caterers, and Margaret had given hers to the bartender's Sister who was also a computer geek, and volunteered to help her Brother and to earn a few bucks. Lindsay is pretty, but a little too shy to date because of her extra pounds.

Janet and I just held each other's gaze, as the others were talking. A pretty smile grew on her face as her eyes sparkled.