Jamie's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

I was worried about Janet; because she saw me naked with two of her friends, and because she came in late and alone. Where was she? Did she have sex with this man or another man from the club. The other girls moved in slowly to play some more, and then I tried to make my escape. That was my first mistake.

They grabbed my legs and pulled my down onto the bed, and they were on top of me, kissing me and playing with my stuff. Becca straddle my stomach, and Kim straddled my face. I knew that there couldn't possibly be any more cum in me, but they were determined.

Kim was mushing her tiny pussy into my face, as she and Becca were kissing and playing with each other's breasts. Kim had the sweetest and most mildly pungent pussy, and I was licking her furiously, becoming very hard again.

I had my tongue up inside, Kim's pussy, as I tried to push myself inside Becca. She squealed as she came, and yielded her position to Kim, and her sweet pussy was in my face as Kim was jumping up and down on my cock. Becca's pussy tasted wonderful in a much different way than Kim's. Kim was so light that she seemed to float over my body as I drove my cock into her tight little quim.

She definitely had the tightest of the two pussy's. Becca came on my face, and Kim screamed into an orgasm. Becca pulled Kim off of me and the two of them kissed and held each other through their orgasms.

I freed myself from the girls, and took s shower. With all my makeup gone, I was Jamie again. I left Becca and Kim to their mutual fumbling, and padded downstairs to the kitchen in just a pair of blue jeans to make some coffee Janet was already there, drinking coffee she had just made. I could see that her cup was almost empty, and I asked her simply,

"Coffee?"

"Thanks!" she said without looking up at me.

"I noticed that you came in separately from the other girls, did you ... get ... separated, or ... have a date?"

Then she raised her eyes to me and said flatly,

"Jamie, you don't get to ask me about tonight!" I let that comment sink in then in a softer voice I asked,

"Jan, honey, can we just take the guest bedroom and cuddle a little, like last night? I loved that!"

"I don't think that a good idea Jamie! Plus, I am going to get my stuff and go back home."

"I thought we might spend the weekend together. I know we would have a lot of fun ... just you and me, honey!"

"I can't. Besides, I have a date tomorrow night—tonight, actually!"

"But Janet, honey, I—" she quickly interrupted me,

"Jamie, I am not going to have sex with you or to date you, until it isjustme! I'm sorry, but it has to be that way."

But Janet—"

"Please Jamie!" she said curtly.

Then she got up and returned to the guest bedroom to collect her overnight bag. I watched as she walked out the door after setting my key on the little table by the door.

"Goodbye, Jamie!" She said as the opened the door. Then she turned to me and said,

"Jamie, I am happy that you are finding your freedom, and exploring Jill a little." She added before she closed the door behind her with vault door finality. Everything we had, and everything we felt about each other seemed to be leaving with her.

She was gone, and I felt very alone!

The other girls came into the kitchen, after their showers, and were each dressed in only towels. I said,

"I should turn you each over my knee for following Tom and me last night!" I told them trying to lift my spirits

"Ohhh. That sounds like fun Jamie darling! Me first!" Said Kim with a giggle.

I got up and pulled their towels off, denuding them both as they squealed with delight.

"Your punishment will be to make me breakfast—I'm hungry! Then you have to take me back to bed" I said with a laugh ... but I was hurting inside.

My two naked little sex slaves squealed with delight as they made breakfast for all three of us. I gave them some encouragement with little swats on their naked behinds.

I was enjoying the sight until the girls decided that I needed to be nude too, and stripped me as well. The three of us sat around the kitchen counter on our stools, and ate, drank coffee and talked. I enjoyed watching the jiggling tits on the other side of the table as they giggled and laughed.

Becca suggested next Friday as a night out just for her with Jill, and I agreed. She kissed me and asked for Jamie to make a night available to her this week as well, and I agreed to that as well. Not to be left out, Kim asked for Saturday night and all day Sunday with Jamie, and I agreed to my little exotic companion.

The girls bounded upstairs to the bedroom, and I took a minute to see if I could talk to Janet. I tapped on her contact and I listened to her phone ring. It rang about eight times, and went to message. I softly spoke into my phone,

"Janet, it's me! Jamie! Um, sleep well, baby, and have a nice time this weekend, but be careful. I guess that I will, uh ... see you Monday morning. Bye, love!"

I was feeling a little low sitting there, naked, and just starring at the phone. I knew that the two little monsters upstairs—who have likely already started without me—would lift my spirits. They wanted to spend the day with me tomorrow, and I had asked them to stay tomorrow night as well. I didn't want to be alone when I knew that Janet was out on a date.

I cried softly.

~ ~ ~

[Story Continued in Chapter Three]

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers